XU1 XGT-018

XU1 XGT-018

See the Best Electric Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott

Great whipper snipper

Very easy to use.
Unit is light even with battery.
Easily adjustable for different length usage
Has blades instead of cord which is much easier to change.
Over all a great unit, especially for the price.

Purchased in January 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Occasionally
Grass Type Short grass, Tall grass and Thick, heavy grass or weeds

JanicehelenSouth West, WA

Cordless Grass Trimmer

Purchased in December 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $78.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Weekly
Grass Type Thick, heavy grass or weeds

Nat. WMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic....no line to feed through!

Needed something easy to use with no pull start. Was about to buy an electric one but was shown this battery powered one. No pain in the bum cord to drag around and no stuffing around with that annoying line to try and feed through. Charged it up and away I went. Took 2 charges to get finished, only because the grass was nearly up to my knees! Cut through the long grass no problem and has a tilt head to change angle to do edges. Adjustable shaft, 18v battery, lightweight and easy to use....very impressed! Love it!!

Janineasked

I bought a corded XU1 whipper snipper and the blade wore out in one gardening session. I was wondering if I can fit a cord cartridge to it?

Nat. W

Hi Janine, no you need to buy extra blades to attach. They are pretty cheap. If you put the guard down your blades will last longer :)

Janine

My guard is down , I just have a lot of stuff to get through. Where can I buy replacement blades?

Janicehelen

Hi Janine, you can buy them at Bunnings or Mitre 10, A packet full is quite cheap and the blade is very easy to fit.

Lyn W.asked

Please where can I get spare batteries as a standby?

Janicehelen

I think you would need to ask at Bunnings, that is where mine was purchased from. However, my battery died and this line trimmer has been discontinued, and no battery was available. So I purchased a new Ozito which is excellent.

Lyn W.

Thank you. I placed a special order today at Bunnings, but it won’t be in until end of March! Not very happy about that!

Julie T

Julie Tasked

what to do when does not work with fully charged battery?

Nat. W

Take it back to place of purchase

CategoryElectric Whipper Snippers