Cordless Grass Trimmer

I purchased this cordless grass trimmer to trim around 25 trees at the back of my property. It has enough charge to do the job, and also trim all the weeds along three fencelines. It has a telescopic shaft which is great because I am short and I can adjust for my height. It's also light and easy to use. There is a safety switch to prevent accidents. The cutting blade are really easy to replace, just pull off and push on, much better than the nylon wire types, which I had previously and it was really difficult to change the wire. When I have finished, I charge the battery and there is an indicator when fully charged. Great grass trimmer at a really good price.

Unfortunately the battery died in August 2018 and as this product has been discontinued, I could not get a new battery for it. I was given a credit and purchased an Ozito which so far is working very well.

Purchased in December 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $78.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Weekly
Grass Type Thick, heavy grass or weeds

Fantastic....no line to feed through!

Needed something easy to use with no pull start. Was about to buy an electric one but was shown this battery powered one. No pain in the bum cord to drag around and no stuffing around with that annoying line to try and feed through. Charged it up and away I went. Took 2 charges to get finished, only because the grass was nearly up to my knees! Cut through the long grass no problem and has a tilt head to change angle to do edges. Adjustable shaft, 18v battery, lightweight and easy to use....very impressed! Love it!!

I bought a corded XU1 whipper snipper and the blade wore out in one gardening session. I was wondering if I can fit a cord cartridge to it?
Hi Janine, no you need to buy extra blades to attach. They are pretty cheap. If you put the guard down your blades will last longer :)My guard is down , I just have a lot of stuff to get through. Where can I buy replacement blades?Hi Janine, you can buy them at Bunnings or Mitre 10, A packet full is quite cheap and the blade is very easy to fit.

Please where can I get spare batteries as a standby?
I think you would need to ask at Bunnings, that is where mine was purchased from. However, my battery died and this line trimmer has been discontinued, and no battery was available. So I purchased a new Ozito which is excellent.Thank you. I placed a special order today at Bunnings, but it won’t be in until end of March! Not very happy about that!

what to do when does not work with fully charged battery?
Take it back to place of purchase

Power SourceElectric