2Yoplait Petit Miam

Yoplait Petit Miam

2Yoplait Petit Miam
2.5

25%25%50%
Brand Manager for Yoplait? Claim your listing.

Joe
Joe

The new formular is killed it

Petit Miami used to very good I used to buy them all the time as a kid and even as an adult the little tubs were to small but the flavour and taste was worth it, however now it has no taste or flavour in for the sake of PC shame on you Yoplait I hope you go broke

Joe blow
Joe blowFairfield19 posts

Yougurt was off

I purchased about 20 yougurts for about $1.50 each from coles and when i used them 15 out of the yogurts were chuncky and foul smelling, all of the yogurts were still in there use by date the closest use by date was 2 weeks away. The only yogurt i used was the plain yogurt flavour as ut was the only one that seemed to be not off.

justsaz
justsazAU101 posts

Great for the kid's lunch box

I love the creamy texture and delicious flavours that the Petit Miam range have. The kids are sure to enjoy having them in their lunchboxes for school.

I rarely had Petit Miam when I was at school. Firstly, because they were in such small serves, I would go through three or four in one sitting when Mum wasn't looking, and secondly, it isn't as good value for money compared to buying a bigger tub. Personally, I would buy some airtight containers (ie Tupperware) and buy larger tubs of yoghurt and portion them into the containers for the kids to take to school...if you're on a budget.
Delicious, sweet taste. Small portions for children to take to school.
Expensive if you're buying them everyday for the children!

toni_nakama
toni_nakamaNSW, 203585 posts

My daughter love Yoplait Petit Miam. She started to eat this when she was 1 year old. Now that she is 6 years old, she still loves it. Yoplait Petit Miam is very creamy. It is not too sweet nor too sour. I always make sure to buy Yolait Petit Miam and never run out of it in my refrigerator. When the kids need some snack in whatever time of the day, they are always happy to find Yoplait Petit Miam in the fridge. This is one of the most important item I have in my shopping list all the time because my daughter wants it in her lunch box as well.
Creamy, Not too sweet, tasty