Yves Saint Laurent

Yves Saint Laurent

2.4

Mal B

Mal BCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very poor customer and after sales service

Purchased YSL Niki handbag in Jun 19. Dec 19 has bad wearing issues on leather and paint wearing off chain and ysl logo. Very poor quality for expensive handbag. They only solution was to send handbag to Italy for review (they claim to have never seen this before but this seems to contradict the reviews I am reading online). Sending the bag to Italy for review could take up to 3 months. This is unacceptable but they have refused any other options. I have now submitted a formal complaint to NSW Fair Trading

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

lack customer service for online orders

DJP

DJPVictoria

Disappointing costumer

I bought a bag recently and it was disappointing experience. No box and authenticity card provided. Went to their website they said it’s for sustainability reason. Will never go back and buy in their store.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely disappointing online service. No product!

I pre purchased a pair of boots from SL in early March 2019. Due to be dispatched 30/3/19. No sign of boots nearly one month later after multiple calls and emails. SL continued to state someone would get back to me. After yet another phone call to customer service I was told my call could not be escalated but "someone" would call me back within the hour. Five hours later and yet another terse email I was told my size had sold out despite being available when ordered. My guess is that they were given to another customer! DO NOT trust this website and boycott this brand. They hand ball queries and give no response. Very bad service for a luxury brand and extremely disappointing all round. I have had much better service from Zara.

Vy Nguyen

Vy NguyenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not trust their system

Ltan

LtanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible product

I bought a bag 2 months ago after it needed to be replaced once before because the stitching was buckled and now the strap on the bag is wearing and the Chadstone store manager told me it was normal. No it’s not normal for a bag that cost $1,385 to have significant wear on the strap after 2 months.
I’m so disappointed and I will be taking this further.
Don’t buy YSL rubbish!

LTTAustralia

Absolutely horrible service. In-store and online

BettyBlack

BettyBlackSydney

They are not in Australia, they charge you in Hong Kong dollars not AUD, resulting in foreign fees!

Sam

SamMelbourne

Gold emblem Logo faded

Bought a bag from YSL Chadstone store Australia and the emblem logo faded after a few used. Took the bag back to the store and the store manager said it’s normal for the logo to fade but never had the same issue with other brands before. What a disappointment. Goodbye YSL. Cheap product!

Maya

YSL Rouge Pur Couture #1 - Simply gorgeous red lipstick

Aminita_B

Aminita_BMelbourne

YSL The black eyeliner

This is by far the best eyeliner on the market. It lasts for ages - does not dry out and does not need reapplications. It glides on very well and seriously when I draw my eyeliner on with this pen it seems to have a better shape! Must be the applicator. The black is a really deep black - it's not watery at all. I love!

twink118

twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love the YSL touché éclat I find it works really well at concealing the black bags under my eyes and also helps to illuminate your face and reflect the light too. Even though the product is expensive you do only need a small amount at a time. It is worth the money and really is a high quality product that once you try you will never go back to your old brands.
really good product that does the job it says on the packet.
Expensive costs quite a lot of money for only a small amount also its in a pen form so you can over pump more than you actually need.

Lilibelle

Lilibelle

OK

I love YSL cosmetics. The mascaras are excellent, especially the false eyelash effect one, which lenghthens really well - it is also easy to wash off at the end of the day. The eyeliners are also fantastic. However I was disappointed with the skincare range.
The french manicure set was a huge disappointment to me, which was strange as I really like the consistency and colours for the normal nail enamels. It was just awful. The pen (white part) was streaky, uneven and just looked terrible which made the whole manicure look bad. I definately would not recommend that particular product.
The quality
The skincare & french manicure set

Prettypearls

Prettypearls

One of my favourite make-up brands. I love their lipsticks as they are very smooth, pigmented and offers great colours. No 1 (pink) lipstick in the rouge voloupte is one of my favourite all time pink lipsticks. The blushes are very gorgeous in colour and also compliments the skin great, giving a great glow to the cheeks. YSL offers one of the best masaras which is the false eyelash masara which does give my eyelashes a false lash which does not look like drag queen lashes.
Excellent packaging. Great colours
Eyeshadows are can be slightly hard to blend and the shimmer eyeshadows are not flattering. The foundations are slightly too strong in fragance which can cause an allergy to my nose.

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

Overall a great make-up line, R.I.P Yves Saint Laurent, you were well admired among the fashion industry. I'd also say that they make well textured creamy and moisturising lipsticks that are well worth their price.
Sleek packagings, Yves Saint Laurent lipsticks, the number of looks you can recreate from their range.
Unfortunately since this is a brand name, the make-up can tend to be unbelievably expensive, but at least you know the quality will live up to what you paid for. The make up counters/stores can also be intimidating when you are walking in, i'd find it appreciative if the assistants were more open and friendly.