100% · 100%

Mark Waddell
Mark Waddell3 posts

Awesome guitar

I had made a review before, but I didn’t really know how to navigate this site. First of all! All naysayers that do negative blogs on other sites. For all the negative comments you’ve made. How can you prove it’s a Chinese built guitar? Some say a Sigma blank. I have several Chinese guitars that were hand built for me. Yes they are clones of high dollar Martins at a third of the price. Still sound awesome and would pit them against some of my older Martins. This guitar is different. Who cares where the materials come from? I have 20 plus high dollar guitars in my collection and this one is just as fine. It’s all the difference in the build. They are American and no others are built like it. Mr. Zager got it right. Show details
Stephen F.
Stephen F.
  Fair Incentive

Really Nice Guitar (ZAD-20)

Just received this guitar. The only Accoustic I had before was a 12 string purchased over 40 years ago.
The tone on this is deeper and fuller. I definitely will be playing this more than my older guitar Show details
Matt D.
Matt D.

Excellent guitar for the money!!

I own A Zad-20. This is Zager’s entry level guitar but far from a beginners instrument. I have friends who own a similar quality Martin and Taylor. I like the way my Zagar feels in my hands far more than the Martin or Taylor, those guitars also cost almost twice as much. I am not a professional guitarist but the way the neck is designed on the Zager somehow allows me to make chords easier with less mistakes.
Timothy
Timothy

Actually a ZAD 20

As a begining guitar player in 2015, I choose the ZAD 20 based on what I had read. After receiving it and beginning to play it i discovered that everything that was said was true. Other guitars seemed difficult at best. Especially with 1/4 inch of my fretting hand middle finger missing from an accident. It has a great sound and the ease of play is fantastic. After 5 years, i would only trade it for another Zager. Period!
Roger
Roger

Noel
Noel

Really was easy to play

I have had my Zager guitar for a number of years and it really is easy on my fingers. I don't have to struggle to hold down the strings, and that made playing fun for me. I originally just wanted to purchase a guitar from a Nebraska dealer, but this was such a pleasant surprise of quality. Show details
Craig
Craig2 posts

Zager has me excited about guitar again!

I’m almost 70, with mildly arthritic hands, and some trepidation about taking on guitar so late. My ZAD20 lives up to the “Easy Play” claim, and I’m feeling more confident each week. It’s also a beautiful instrument, which adds to the enjoyment of playing. The craftsmanship is amazing! I In addition, their customer service is fantastic. They return messages promptly, and go out of their way to ensure that every aspect of your Zager experience is a positive one. With the extensive “Zager Learning Library” to help guide me, I look forward to years of enjoyment with my new Zager guitar. Show details
Scotty Reddin
Scotty Reddin2 posts

Excellent for the money Guitar

I had a friend who had a Zager acoustic. He bought it used and one day I was over at his house, he handed it to me and said, "try this." I could not believe how easy it was to play. I started doing a little research on Zager. One day while on the Zager Website a deal popped up that I could not refuse. I bought the ZAD20E. It is an excellent guitar. I play it all the time. It is well built and easy to play. I am very happy with it. Also the customer service is great. I broke the saddle and sent an email saying I needed another one. They requested a photo of the broke saddle. Once received they immediately sent me a new one at no cost to me. You can't beat that kind of service. You want be disappointed if you get a Zager.
Casey w