Zager ZAD80CE

Zager ZAD80CE

Solid body and all is GREAT, but I think 3/16" makes all the difference!

I'm impressed with this 14 year old zager 80 omce

I recently bought this guitar sight unseen from guitar center, first time buying one without playing it first so I was a little worried, when it arrived to day's later I was impressed with the quality and shape it was in it needed new strings and the action adjusted ,once I did that it sounded and played beautifully, just wanted to tell Denny thanks for a job well done,,,

Overwhelmed

I couldn't be happier. Let me explain why.
The guitar arrived, perfectly set up right out of the case. No fret buzz anywhere. It arrived unblemished . Its beautiful to look at. Neck is incredibly smooth. Sounds terrific plugged in as well as unplugged. You can tell this guitar was made and not mass produced. It also came with a
beautiful very well constructed hard shell case. Take my word for it. You will be very hard pressed to find anything on the maket with this quality and sound. In ending, i would like to also point out that the service i received, including timely correspondence to my questions was very good. Thank you Zager. My next acoustic will also be a Zager.

Mark S.

Mark S.

Even for a simple Chord Strumer

Holly sing a long, after years of playing for sing a longs, 99% Chord playing, I treated myself to a real guitar. My new Zager 900 is beyond what I ever thought I would be strumming along to my favorite tunes with. Even my wife, who has herd my sing every Johnny Cash song ever written had something nice to say about by new Zager " Voice sounds as bad as ever but your guitar sounds a lot better" And now with the on board electronics and a little amp I can add just enough echo/feed back I can sit and add melody notes with my chords and actually sound like I am playing something...

Just WOW!!!

Awesome High quality guitar

It plays very loudly and clearly. Playability is also amazing.
I have a taylor (lower end 600 dollar guitar), martin (lower end 500 dollar guitar) and this guitar sounds very good.
I am glad I made this purchase.
Thank you to all employees in zager for making this a positive experience. The packaging was also good and delivery was also good.

An excellent guitar as was expected from a quality builder.

The ZAG80CE truly is easier to play. The sound is as advertised leaving no question concerning the quality of care taken during construction. The neck design is outstanding. Quality work.

Zager ZAD50

Zager Guitars, the real deal. I purchased a ZAD50 and it's everything that it was advertised to be. I would stack this guitar up against the Martin D18 all day long, and it's half the price! Good people, good product, good service. Don't be fooled by the price! If you're looking for a quality guitar with awesome sound, looks, and playability, check out Zager Guitars! Even the guitar cases are exceptional. They are the real deal! Kurt K

New Zager Guitar

Today I received my new Zager guitar. It came very fast and was packaged well. The guitar is very high quality and is set up as described. I am a beginner and find that it is easier to play than other guitars I have used. Now I have no excuses. The customer support was fantastic. I changed my order and was helped out courteously and quickly. I am extremely happy with the entire experience. I would highly recommend Zager guitar to anyone that would like a fantastic guitar and a wonderful buying experience.

I got the 900 series cut away

My name is Mark Faber from Michigan and I just purchased the Zager 900 series cut away and I have Gibson ,Martin and Ovation guitars and I have played this Zager for about one month now and it is one of my favorite playing guitars, and absolutely the best price too.All the other guitars were double this one in price and the sound and playing of this guitar is unbelievable, I love it. Thanks to the Zager Family

Beautiful guitar that looks great and sounds great

I just received my ZAD80 guitar from Zager. Opened the shipping box immediately and couldn't be happier. The craftsmanship is apparent at first glance, but the closer you look at the details, the better it becomes. Couldn't wait to play my new ZAD80 and it was everything I expected. Beautiful tone quality. This guitar is everything that I wanted from a top-quality guitar. I look forward to playing it for many years to come. The folks at Zager are very helpful, they will answer any questions you may have. If you are thinking of buying a guitar, check out their website.

Pure craftsmanship.

The first strum brought a little smile to my face. I retired last month, after building custom made surfboards for over 30 years, so I know a little bit about craftsmanship. The hands don’t work as well as they used to, and I wondered if this guitar would deliver all it promises. It has, hands down. The sound is fantastic, and attention to construction detail obvious. When you pick it up it “feels” like a quality instrument. I definitely recommend Zager guitars.

Thanks for help with string buzz.

Guitar is all I expected!

I am a beginner at guitar, but have been playing mandolin for a few years. I know what feel I like and what sound I want. This 50CE is exactly what I was expecting. I know it will get even better with time. Thank you Zager for a perfect fit!

Excited for my new ZAD80CE guitar

About 2 years ago I discovered Zager guitars...I bought the ZAD50 OM/CE because they claimed it was “EZ” play...as I was a beginner and frustrated with my previous experiences...and they promised to pay for shipping both ways and refund if I wasn’t happy... I bought one...today I can easily say everything they promised was true, and even more...EZ to play, fantastic service (always an email away), beautiful guitar, genuine quality...great sound...wonderful experience...I then also bought a Zager parlor mahogany acoustic electric and now bought the ZAD80CE...I’m very happy and glad to have found Zager guitars

Guitar is awesome

This guitar is awesome just like they advertise easiest playing guitar I have ever had the opportunity to play I got the OM 80 and I am beyond happy with it and recommend it to anyone.

EZ play for sure.

Tweaked the truss rod a bit and holy cow the action is like my Tele. After playing the Zager for awhile and going to my Taylor and then back to the Zager, I think I like the Zager in some respects better. I never had any acoustic play as good. Nothing plays like a Zager. I've had Yamaha, Gibson, Alvarez, Epiphone, Martin's and Taylor's with pro setups and nothing plays like it. Also getting help and advice from the Zager website is so easy and helpful. You would never get service like this from any other guitar seller.

My Zagar Travel Guitar has great sound.

My new Zager ZAD80CE Guitar

Amazing guitar

This definitely has to be the easiest guitar I have ever played. The craftmanship is at the top of the industry and ranks up their with more expensive guitars. Customer service is great. They are quick to answer any questions or concerns you might have. It is also nice to know you are actually dealing with the Zager family directly. I highly recommend Zager guitars.