Zager ZAD80CE

Zager ZAD80CE

Brand Manager for Zager ZAD80CE? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mike A
Mike A

It’s a soft touch

Love my Zager guitar. It plays as beautiful as it looks.It is so easy on my novice fingertips and has allowed me to practice more. The onboard electrics opens up so many possibilities.

A Perfect Guitar.....

....for throwing in the back of the van and playing at the beach or at a crowded party where the safety of your decent Martin or Gibson would be a concern.
The Poly finish on this Indonesian made Martin knockoff is thin enough to protect the wood, and thick enough to ensure the wood never truly opens up properly, so the sound will remain tight and will only make minimal improvements over time.
If you want a perfect, all solid wood beater, this is your guitar.
If you want a guitar to get better with age, and be made with first-rate wood, buy Martin, or Gibson, or Santa Cruz.

A Great gift to myself

Jerry Sellars <jerrysellars@embarqmail.com> wrote:
Merry Christmas to you. I received my Zager om guitar and love it. I have been playing for 50 years and I am able to play things on this guitar that I have been unable to play cleanly on other guitars. I have two martins, a Gibson And an Ibanez. I highly recommend your guitar for clean playing and a great tone. It was my present to myself so thanks again.

True functional art

I’ve had Yamaha and Fender guitars, but stopped playing a very long time ago. Retired and in my 60s, I was enamored by the Zager easy play ads. I took the plunge, and I’ve never been happier. The 900 is a true piece of beautiful artwork. It IS easy to play with my now arthritic hands, and sound incredible. I bought an amp and now amazed at the Fishman Aura technology. So many extras were included, my questions were answered rapidly by their superb customer service. Treat yourself! You can’t go wrong with their incredible craftsmanship.

Phil Z
Phil Z

I bought Zager 900 CE

Beautiful guitar , sound and looks .

I got a great guitar at a great price , customer service is exceptional , great people to deal with and a quality product , delivered on time , sounded great right out of the case , I don't think you can go wrong with a Zager guitar .

My new 900CE Sunburst LH Acoustic Electric LEFT HANDED Guitar

A Wonderful Guitar for Those with Arthritis

I thought I'd have to give up playing guitar because my left hand fingers were having serious problems with arthritis, and it hurt to play my guitar. I have had this new Zager guitar just two weeks, and I just love playing it! In fact, my arthritis seems to be lessening already, perhaps since there isn't as much pressure on the fingers. Also, it has a beautiful tone to it.

This is a Great Guitar

I have been playing this guitar for church worship now for over 2 months. I own a Taylor and a 1963 Gibson SJ and this guitar is right in their league.

A true work of art

Received my Zager900omCE guitar beautifully packaged w/case very plush and was stunned first of all by its beautiful abalone inlay and impeccable rosewood back. Most of all was the effortless playing ability! Always had buzzing in bar chords due to lack of hand strength. I am 70 years old and bar chords on this guitar was easy. It has beautiful tone both highs and lows! I have owned Guilds, Gibsons, ovations, alvarez, epiphones, and played Martins, but none have matched the ease of effort in playing a Zager. I am so thankful for this guitar and my friend Michael McCormick for recommending Zager to me. He owns two of them and they are his favorite guitars.

Very good Accoustic Guitar

I received my guitar in a timely manner considering the times around the covid virus affecting business and delivery services. I love the Zager product ZAD50CE , the very nice case and accessories received with it. Thanks to Zager for working with us for a great product

Almost too good to be true..but

Wow!
My friend bought me this guitar for my ministry, an dnkt only is it flawlessly BEAUTIFUL, it plays amazingly easy!
No singing on the strings, and easy to play chords (I'm an intermediate guitar player).
I had a Takamine before this and this Zagar guitar is much easier to play!
I also love that it's a family owned business.

Oh, and my guitar came with a nice, signed certificate of authentication.
Quality!!! :

My ZAD80CEOM arrived yesterday!

The guitar exceeded my expectations. The quality, sound and playability are excellent, right out of the box. I can only imagine how good the sound will be as the instrument matures over the coming years.
I contacted Dennis Jr a number of times. He was very responsive and made my purchasing experience exceptional.

I got my zad50ce-om yesterday

Outstanding guitar . The sound and apearence is spot-on. Excellent craftsmanship in the easy play format. This is by far the best right out of box playing guitar I have ever bought !

My ZAD90CE is not only beautiful, but sounds really great.

I'm an intermediate guitarist and decided to get a new guitar. Long story short, I came across Zager's website a couple of weeks ago and the Sunburst ZAD90CE was the guitar I wanted. It arrived yesterday and it's a gem. Yes, it plays really well, but for me what caught my attention was that the sound is amazing and it's still brand new and will continue to sound better in the coming months and years. I asked a couple of questions to Dennis Jr. and he responded almost immediately and was extremely helpful. I'm looking forward to when I can show this beautiful guitar to my guitar playing friends here in Nashville.

Zager Guitars are every bit as advertised

Just wanted to let you know I have a Zager in african mahogany.
It's been played by a pile of musicians, and all were VERY impressed! The sound is incredible, the volume is pretty ridiculous, the sustain is forever, and the playability is all that you promised.

Great guitar and an amazing price!