Zager ZAD80CE

Zager ZAD80CE

Love my new Zager

I recieved my new Zager 900 CE a few days ago and what a beautiful guitar it is. The set up was very easy and the sound is incredible. It's a joy to play and wonderful to have especially while we have to shelter in place. It is a beautiful piece of workmanship. Thank you Dennis, Dennis jr. and staff. Your craftsmanship is truly appreciated. John Pfeifer. Grants Pass Oregon.

I love it ! It's all I expected and then some !

Now since I have some extra time, I plan on paying more attention to my playing. It's so good to have an instrument that sounds so great & handles with ease. Thank you so very much, your work is masterful !

ZAD80CE OM is a piece of art

The best for less

First of all thank you for allowing me to return my first purchase. There was nothing wrong with the guitar I just change my mind on what I really wanted. I am very happy with the anniversary model that I went with. I have a $6000 Gibson that can’t touch this Zagar masterpiece.!

Absolutely beautiful inside and out

I haven't played in years so my fingers are soft. I received my new Zager palour model today and have played over an hour now even with my tender finger tips! It is setup perfectly to make it easier to play with minimal discomfort. I owned a Stelling long time ago and regretted selling it and now you can’t get them but this one plays and sounds as crisp and clear as that one ever did!

I will never own any guitar but a Zager

I Love This Guitar

I got this guitar a couple days ago, and haven’t put it down much. I learned to play and mostly owned electric guitars over the years (since my first Melody Maker in 1966) and have had a hard time finding a truly comfortable acoustic guitar. However, I have found one now. Comfortable neck, easy on the fingers and left hand, I've played more in the last two days than I have in some time. All with no sacrifice in tone or volume. That’s right out of the box, can’t wait for it to mellow over the next months. And it’s beautiful. Home run guys.

My Dream Guitar

I'm just getting back into playing after a long time off. I chose a Zager Guitar for two reasons. One, they are mentioned in many reviews to be "easy play" instruments. We all know that there are no short cuts to playing any instrument but why not have an easier time of it! Second, they are beautiful! Mine arrived today, beautiful as I expected, tuned out of the box and I have never heard (and felt) a richer tone. I could not be happier and I'm certain I made the right choice!

Zager 900 anniversary edition guitars

I just got this guitar today and have a large collection of guitars including a high end Martin, a Gibson electric, a Fender Strat. This is the most beautifully constructed guitar I have ever seen. I love it! Highly recommend this guitar. The finish is gorgeous and It plays amazingly!

Best in class product and Customer Experience!

A great guitar!

I love this guitar!!!

great guitar

my new Zager guitar , ZAD80CE Solid Cedar/Rosewood Acoustic Electric Pro Series Smaller "OM" Size, looks, plays, and feels great, and the communications back and forth about buying a guitar were most commendable. very happy with this purchase.

I have been a player all my life.

I have been a player all my life. I’ve had many guitars. I can say without a doubt my Zager guitar plays as smooth as some of my electrics, the sustain as well as the resonance are truly amazing for a guitar at this price point. The folks at Zager have nailed it with respect to engineering beautiful sound.

Unbelievable zad 900ce for my son

The One! ALLENTOWN, Pa

I'm a rookie playing, learning, at 67 years young. I retired, always wanted to play for fun. Made big mistake buying cheaper guitars, hard on fingers, tuning etc...I purchased a Martin,dxk2ae, much better, found a deal on a Crafter, nice guitar as well. I recieved this Zagar , shipped inside the most beautiful guitar case, humidifier in case , took it out and was ready to play, didn't even have to tune it, but I did check using the tuner installed on it. WOW!!WHAT A DIFFERENCE , easy play for sure, fingers seemed to work much better and easier. This will be my last guitar, look forward to many years of learning and having fun with it. Thank you so much. Everything you read is true, "I'm a Believer"

Old guitarist made happy

I have 2 martins and neither can equal the rich sound of my 900ce. I’ve been playing since 1964 and this guitar (900ce) is the finest crafted instrument I have ever owned. Thanks love it

Wow what a great instrument!

I have played and own several different acoustic guitar, this tops them all. Easy playing and great sounding. I play with a praise and worship team and the brightness of this guitar is amazing. All I can say is Quality Plus. Great job Zager.

Incredible sound, and so easy to play !

I have playing for almost 50 years, and my Zager is the favorite of my collection of 8 guitars. I was born with hands a bit on the smallish size, and the neck on the Zager is what first grabbed me. The great sound , fit and overall "look" keeps it cranking out the tunes! I luv it, and almost never play my others anymore !

Dane L.

Dane L.Launceston, TAS

I became a believer. Denny Zager and his his Zager ZAD-80CE is the real deal.