Zager ZAD80CE

Zager ZAD80CE

Guitar almost plays itself

Surprisingly excellent guitar!!!!

Great value, great guitar

Beautiful finish, great feel to the neck strong ringing tone. Easy to hold profile and an excellent case with humidor. Very quick email response and looking forward to playing this instrument will be a family heirloom for sure.

EZ Play? Playing is believing!

I received my guitar yesterday, and cant tell you how much I love it! Both the look and sound is beautiful. I really didnt know what to expect about the claim of being EZ Play, but playing is believing! (Parlor -electric)

Im totally a beginner at playing rhythm guitar and have been frustrated learning barre chords with my old guitar. I picked this up the first time and was able to play the f chord out of the box! It is amazing.

If you are a beginner.. Zager will help you improve your playing quicker and make you want to play more!

Customer service is as good as the guitar! I asked a question on Sunday night at 6 Pm and had an answer in a few minutes!

Thanks for my forever guitar!

No Martin, sounds like a tin can to me!

Thank goodness for the free return shipping. I bought the cedar top model 80 and put it back in the box after 5 or 10 minutes. Cedar is know to produce a mellow tone but this thing sounded like a tin can. They put a pick on the thing that says's Zager USA but this thing must be made in China or Bangladesh. The guitar label does not say were it was made and I can't find it on Zagers website either. The return shipping label sent it back to California. In my opinion, don't waste your time with this junk!

A million $ sound for Pennies, absolutely phenomenal

My new Zager is not only beautiful, the sound & tone is rich and very vibrant, far above any I have owned or played. Truly a top of the industry precision instrument.
Proud to be a Zager owner.
Fred McCorkle

The best guitar I have ever played or owned !

Stunning build and easy playability with brilliant tone

I love the gloss finish, Fishman pickups, and easy playing neck and fretboard. The tone is rosh and vibrant and the projection beats all other guitars in my collection. I can't wait to write new music every week for Danny Hauger podcasts with this wonderful depth of tone and brilliance at My side.

Really, Really, Love it

Just received my ZAD20 today and Love it, Been playing for 55+ years and have owned several medium to high end Gibsons, Ovations, Epiphones, and several lower end guitars, This ZAD20 has a wonderful sound, and the playability is outstanding. Very nice action, chording is so much lighter and clearer than even with the Gibson Hummingbird ("74), Denny thanks for the quality that you have built in this ZAD20...John Hughes, Macon, Georgia

The best all-round electro acoustic

I can honestly say that this is the best electro acoustic I have ever had. My guitar tech has not had to adjust it at all. A beautiful sounding guitar

Just an AMAZING INSTRUMENT!!!!!

I'm in Love with this Zad20 guitar

I got my Zad20 mahogany E & I can feel the quality & craftmanship of the guitar, perfect buy & I readily understand why it's called the EASY PLAY, saving for a cut away, I am really impressed, thanks, ZAGER !!!!!

A very proud guitarist, finally!!!

Received my Zager Zad50ce Im so impressed of the true craftsmanship of this musical instrument. Easy play as advertised, you bet ya!!! Just a very beautiful guitar, as is the overall sound. I wanted a rich earthy tone and Im so delighted, fantastic playability. Thank you Zager Guitar Co. November 2019.

ZAD50

I ordered the ZAD 50 guitar from Zager guitars, it arrived a day early and is absolutely beautiful. Fit and finish is fantastic, and sounds amazing. I chose Zager for the easy play feature as I am a beginner, I wanted something easy to chord. It takes a very light touch to achieve chords with full tone and without buzz. I absolutely love it.
Scottie VanWinkle

The best guitar I've ever touched.

I just recently received a Zager Zad80ce and I can't begin to explain how perfect this guitar is. It's absolutely beautiful, plays better than any guitar I've played (including electrics) and the sound quality is as good if not better than any of the big brand names. I 1000% recommend a Zager to anyone looking for a new acoustic.

Melissa G.

Melissa G.Northern Region, NSW

Great sound

I have tried for years to play guitar with different brands and gave up. My husband talked me into getting this guitar as he bought a mandolin. I was skeptical but got it anyway. Well let me tell all you folks, I am actually making progress. I also love the tuner that is provided and the lessons that come with it are teaching me how to use the right hand as well. In a short time I have made more progress than with my guitar teacher in college. I am 66 years old and I say never give up. This is the best guitar I have ever owned.

It's so easy to play, I felt like I was reciting a commercial.

John Brown

John BrownSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautiful Instrument

Just received my Zager guitar for my birthday, Christmas gift. The quality of the construction is very evident as soon as it comes out of the box. A beautiful rich sound as you strum through the notes. I am very happy with my purchase and it will last me a lifetime.

Repair of my Zager 80CE

Excellent Guitar

My ZAD50CE arrived two weeks ago so Iv'e had some time to play and this is a great guitar. The build is flawless and the clarity, sustain, and tone is wonderful. The string spacing definitely makes this "easy play". I adjusted the string height down slightly by following Dennis Jr"s instructions and it worked perfectly. In addition, the customer service at Zager is great. I highly recommend Zager guitars!