Zager ZAD80CE

Zager ZAD80CE

Beautiful guitar with strings of butter

Received my Zager ZAD80CE today, Christmas in August! Incredibly beautiful workmanship. I was able to make chords with incredible easy with strings that felt like butter under my not yet calloused fingertips. Admittedly I am a complete novice despite owning an Alvarez and Ovation guitars for more than 15yrs. Zager fits in my hand and against my body like a glove. Crazy excited to begin the journey!

My Zager is everything and more than advertised.

This guitar is so easy to play. I use chords more than rifts it suites my desires so well. My son a lead guy loves it also. Both love it!!

The best of the best

The ZAD80 AURA CE is everything they said it would be. It is beautiful and plays like a dream. Mr Zager and his son are people of their word. I'm not a star or musician in a big name band, but I feel like I got the same treatment they would have gotten. Great guitar, great company. I highly recommend Zager guitars. My daughter liked mine so much she just ordered one!

The easiest guitar to play without fatiguing hands or fingers!

I was leery in purchasing a guitar on line without first trying it out. The ads about how easy the guitar was to play seemed unbelievable. However, with a 100% money back guarantee I took the leap. When I received my ZAD 900ce guitar I was stunned out how handsome it looked, the workmanship was top quality. The question now was how well would it play and how good would it sound. I was NOT disappointed in either case. Little hand fatigue, easy one the fingers and sounds every bit as good as my Boucher and Bourgeois for 1/2 the price!

Best guitar I've ever played

My first guitar

I am 68 and decided I would take up guitar. I looked for an easy playing, easy tuning guitar and chose the Zad80. The purchasing experience was helpful and personal. The product is outstanding. The post purchase surprise of a goody bag including the lesson package was a nice touch. Very satisfied.

Zager 900 CE don't knock it before you try it... Honestly

ZAD 900CE

Zager Parlor acoustic guitar

I don't have enough adjectives to describe this sweet guitar. I own 3 other acoustics - all fine instruments. Whether it is the neck structure or the string quality on this Parlor Zager - it really is easier to play for longer. After first time practicing with it; I can say it fits me better than anything I've picked up. Beautiful deep earthy sound. The sustain lasts a few nanoseconds longer than my other guitars ... it fades rather than drops.. so chord changes sounds smoother. Very, very happy.

Absolutely beautiful guitar

The perfect guitar!!

Beautiful 50th Anniversary ZAD900CE

This guitar just the most exquisite piece of workmanship that I have ever encountered. The attention to detail is unbelievable and the love that went into this guitar exceeded my expectations. The guitar has a wonderful feel and playability that makes picking it up an enjoyable experience. It is refreshing in this day of mass production that there are still craftsmen out there that take pride in their work. Customer service is excellent and responsive! Best purchase decision I have made in a long time.

Great Company, Great Guitar, Great People

Beautiful Guitar

Hello Dennis and Denny
I received my ZAD80CE OM Aura today. I must say this is a beautiful guitar. I'm still in the very early stages of learning to play, so I can't comment yet on playability, but hopefully my learning will progress faster now. What I do know already is the sound is incredible. I'll let my instructor give it a try next lesson to see what he thinks. I don't see a single flaw in it so it will not be going back.
Thanks so much,
Mike F.
Carlsbad NM (and Nova Scotia Canada)

Reaching The High Notes

Exceptional guitar and service!

Simply put my son and I are in awe of your warranty policy. From the same day response to our inquiry to receiving a replacement within days demonstrates Dennis Zager’s commitment to exceptional customer service and excellence in creating his guitars. Years ago many businesses genuinely cared for their customer’s, unfortunately that has gone by the wayside. Thank you for setting a standard that exemplifies putting the customer first and standing by your product. It means a great deal to my son and I, you have made a customer for life.

WOW! What a great guitar!

First impression- The case it comes in is super nice and I am very pleased. I opened the case and carefully inspected the guitar- flawless. I then tuned it up and began to play. The built in Fishman electronics are great. The sound coming out of it was amazing! I played a few songs and my wife looked at me from the other room and said "WOW". I felt the same way. The customer service is top notch as well. I emailed Zager a few times and had a response in no time.

Extremely Pleased, Absolutely In Love

Extremely pleased with the quality of this product and the quality of customer service you will receive when you join the Zager Family. Hand made in the USA, perfected with a sound that rings crisper and cleaner than any other guitar. The quality is not only present in the guitar and customer service, but the accessories as well. An authentic leather strap was included with my velvet interior case as well as multiple guitar picks, an extra set of strings, and additional pick guards to bat. High quality radiates through Zager Guitars and all for an affordable price!

This is my dream guitar.

I received my parlor-size African Mahogany guitar yesterday. It is a beautiful guitar, to begin with. And the sound from its 4/5 size is amazing. But the ease of playing it is truly the best part! My fingers are rather short and chunky, but still I am able to place them easily without hearing any buzz. I started the online lessons today because it's been many years since I've played and I am totally thrilled with Denny's approach to learning guitar. I am a very happy Zager guitar owner!

the best i have ever played

I am an Auzzie and have been looking for a quality guitar to fit my large fingers for many years, I have just purchased a ZAD 80CELH ZAGER guitar, I am also the owner of five quality guitars including three Maton guitars a Martin guitar and an Artist guitar and I believe the ZAD 80CE sound quality is excellent and so much easier to play than any of my other guitars the neck design and string spacing has made such a difference well done to Zager Guitars.
Cheers