Zense

See the Best Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Zense

4.5

Perfect during exams

Ended up using the Calm diffuser all during exam block to help manage my stress, and it worked perfectly. Ended up nailing my exams, without all the unnecessary stress and worry.

Purchased in October 2021 for $30.

Excellent support from the beginning

Support given throughout many months on the best uses & recipes for the 9400 blender were excellent.I bought this as a gift for my daughter for Xmas and when l gave it to her l also sent her all the tips & emails given over the months.My daughter is so happy with the unit and uses it for many different recipes.The support has now crossed over to her & she is very impressed with the service she has received.Thank you again for your professional service.
Nadia

Purchased in September 2020 for $379.

Perfect spa experience

Loving the weighted blanket, the essential oils infused give it the best touch.
Both me & my daughter love this blanket.
It is so relaxing for sleeping & resting.
I recommend it to all my friends.

So comfortable!

I love the pillow cubid, it is so comfortable and good for my neck. I love it for sleeping on my back and naps in the couch. Highly recommend this

Purchased in September 2021.

The best product

This product is the best I wouldn’t know what to do with out it. It has helped me some much that I am able to sleep so much better after 5 years of not sleeping and trying everything

Purchased in August 2021 for $48.99.

Londner T.
Londner T.

Huggy for winter, it's the best!

Your new best friend for those chilli mornings. I'm in love with my huggy. It gets called in possum Creek winter mornings. Huggy gives me warmth, comfort and style! Love it

Purchased in July 2021 at Zense for $100.

Imogen
ImogenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Weighted Aromatherapy Robe

I have lived in this robe since it arrived!

The texture is incredibly soft. It’s infused lavender makes me feel so at ease, while the weight helps relax me completely.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZenseSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

so perfect made my winter smells amazing and so warm and fuzzy feels like I’m constantly being hugged

beautiful And cosy a must for winter days kept me warm and happy cortisol perfect it’s smells like an aromatherapy bath as if I’m snuggling in a cloud just what I needed

Purchased in July 2021.

Kayleigh
Kayleigh Perth, WA

Very Impressive Pens

I ordered these as a tool to help me stop smoking cigarettes, didn’t want a nicotine replacement, and they are very cute! My fave part is how they light up at the end and I really like the aromatherapy side of it as well. Even my children are fascinated and an added bonus is I don’t have to panic if they do pick one up (no nicotine)
Thanks Zense for welcoming me into the family xx

Purchased in June 2021 at Amazon for $54.99.

Find out how Zense compares to other Products

Can't live with my Zense! My go to at any time of the day or night.

Wow! I am in love! Can't live without my Zense Calm & Mellow. Very impressed as I use essential oils for cleaning and personal use. I am happy to say I will never be without my Zense personal diffusers. I carry them with me at all times. Calm for when I need 5 minutes to breathe & Mellow to unwind before bed.

Purchased in April 2021.

Gay
GaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I love the yoga mat. It is a great product. Had problem with the bag but this was replaced. Thus, back up service, including communication, was very good which is important when buying on line. I would recommend this company.

chantel
chantelHunter Region, NSW

Zense Aromatherapy Robe

Absolutely LOVE this Robe!!
I have been wearing it every day since I received it. It is the highest quality, it is incredibly soft that feels so beautiful to wear. The Lavender and the Weighted wrap has really helped ease my anxiety and stress. Highly recommend this robe!

Purchased in April 2021.

Find out how Zense compares to other Products

I love all of these so much

I have always used essential oils for my everyday health, wellbeing and even cleaning...so when I saw these I thought ok let's give it a go...and they are absolutely amazing!!! Mellow is my fave by far, after a long day, with work and raising two teenage girls on my own its the perfect blend to just switch off and relax with..I usually use valerian and also vertiver in a roll on oil at night, but these zense diffusers top them..thank you for so much

Purchased in January 2020.

True Aromatherapy

I bought a zense diffuser thinking it was just going to be something that leaves a nice taste but doesn't actually do anything, but much to my surprise, zense actually had a a proper effect on me! I was surprised because this never really happens with any other devices intended for the same purpose. I tried it as soon as I recieved the package, and I pretty much instantly felt relieved of stress. It honestly worked wonders for me. Also, when the package didn't arrive, they sent me two more! The customer support team is bloody amazing and very helpful. Zense is a great company, and I'm definitely going to be buying more from them.

Lekky
LekkyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic!!

Love my aromatherapy Zense pens! Mellow is my favourite it helps ease any stress and also helps me get peaceful sleep. They work wonders! The Zense customer service is amazing, so quick to reply and they solved my issue by sending me a replacement. Love my pens, love Zense and will definitely be a returning customer. I have my eyes on the Lavender scented weight blanket.