4.5

87% · 485 · 9%

kate
kateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t recommend

The pens do not smell like their labels do, they mostly just smell/taste of pepper and nothing more. Not worth the money Show details
olivia b.
olivia b.

Perfect during exams

Ended up using the Calm diffuser all during exam block to help manage my stress, and it worked perfectly. Ended up nailing my exams, without all the unnecessary stress and worry. Show details ·  1
9400Blender
9400BlenderSouthwest, VIC
  Fair Incentive

Excellent support from the beginning

Support given throughout many months on the best uses & recipes for the 9400 blender were excellent.I bought this as a gift for my daughter for Xmas and when l gave it to her l also sent her all the tips & emails given over the months.My daughter is so happy with the unit and uses it for many different recipes.The support has now crossed over to her & she is very impressed with the service she has received.Thank you again for your professional service.
Nadia Show details ·  1
Anita
Anita

Perfect spa experience

Loving the weighted blanket, the essential oils infused give it the best touch.
Both me & my daughter love this blanket.
It is so relaxing for sleeping & resting.
I recommend it to all my friends. Show reply
Sue K.
Sue K.

So comfortable!

I love the pillow cubid, it is so comfortable and good for my neck. I love it for sleeping on my back and naps in the couch. Highly recommend this Show details ·  1
Annest Cameron
Annest Cameron
  Fair Incentive Verified

The best product

This product is the best I wouldn’t know what to do with out it. It has helped me some much that I am able to sleep so much better after 5 years of not sleeping and trying everything Show details
Londner T.
Londner T.2 posts

Huggy for winter, it's the best!

Your new best friend for those chilli mornings. I'm in love with my huggy. It gets called in possum Creek winter mornings. Huggy gives me warmth, comfort and style! Love it  Show details ·  1
Imogen
ImogenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Weighted Aromatherapy Robe

I have lived in this robe since it arrived!

The texture is incredibly soft. It’s infused lavender makes me feel so at ease, while the weight helps relax me completely.  Show reply

Eden L.
Eden L.

so perfect made my winter smells amazing and so warm and fuzzy feels like I’m constantly being hugged

beautiful And cosy a must for winter days kept me warm and happy cortisol perfect it’s smells like an aromatherapy bath as if I’m snuggling in a cloud just what I needed Show details ·  1
Kayleigh
Kayleigh Perth, WA

Very Impressive Pens

I ordered these as a tool to help me stop smoking cigarettes, didn’t want a nicotine replacement, and they are very cute! My fave part is how they light up at the end and I really like the aromatherapy side of it as well. Even my children are fascinated and an added bonus is I don’t have to panic if they do pick one up (no nicotine)
Thanks Zense for welcoming me into the family xx Show details ·  1
I love them all
I love them allPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Can't live with my Zense! My go to at any time of the day or night

Wow! I am in love! Can't live without my Zense Calm & Mellow. Very impressed as I use essential oils for cleaning and personal use. I am happy to say I will never be without my Zense personal diffusers. I carry them with me at all times. Calm for when I need 5 minutes to breathe & Mellow to unwind before bed.  Show details ·  1
Gay
GaySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great product

I love the yoga mat. It is a great product. Had problem with the bag but this was replaced. Thus, back up service, including communication, was very good which is important when buying on line. I would recommend this company.  Show reply
chantel
chantelHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Zense Aromatherapy Robe

Absolutely LOVE this Robe!!
I have been wearing it every day since I received it. It is the highest quality, it is incredibly soft that feels so beautiful to wear. The Lavender and the Weighted wrap has really helped ease my anxiety and stress. Highly recommend this robe!
 Show details ·  1
Stacey
Stacey

I love all of these so much

I have always used essential oils for my everyday health, wellbeing and even cleaning...so when I saw these I thought ok let's give it a go...and they are absolutely amazing!!! Mellow is my fave by far, after a long day, with work and raising two teenage girls on my own its the perfect blend to just switch off and relax with..I usually use valerian and also vertiver in a roll on oil at night, but these zense diffusers top them..thank you for so much  Show details ·  1
Kallum Logan
Kallum Logan

True Aromatherapy

I bought a zense diffuser thinking it was just going to be something that leaves a nice taste but doesn't actually do anything, but much to my surprise, zense actually had a a proper effect on me! I was surprised because this never really happens with any other devices intended for the same purpose. I tried it as soon as I recieved the package, and I pretty much instantly felt relieved of stress. It honestly worked wonders for me. Also, when the package didn't arrive, they sent me two more! The customer support team is bloody amazing and very helpful. Zense is a great company, and I'm definitely going to be buying more from them.  Show reply