4.5

chantel

chantelHunter Region, NSW

Zense Aromatherapy Robe

Absolutely LOVE this Robe!!
I have been wearing it every day since I received it. It is the highest quality, it is incredibly soft that feels so beautiful to wear. The Lavender and the Weighted wrap has really helped ease my anxiety and stress. Highly recommend this robe!

Purchased in April 2021.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

I love all of these so much

I have always used essential oils for my everyday health, wellbeing and even cleaning...so when I saw these I thought ok let's give it a go...and they are absolutely amazing!!! Mellow is my fave by far, after a long day, with work and raising two teenage girls on my own its the perfect blend to just switch off and relax with..I usually use valerian and also vertiver in a roll on oil at night, but these zense diffusers top them..thank you for so much

Purchased in January 2020.

True Aromatherapy

I bought a zense diffuser thinking it was just going to be something that leaves a nice taste but doesn't actually do anything, but much to my surprise, zense actually had a a proper effect on me! I was surprised because this never really happens with any other devices intended for the same purpose. I tried it as soon as I recieved the package, and I pretty much instantly felt relieved of stress. It honestly worked wonders for me. Also, when the package didn't arrive, they sent me two more! The customer support team is bloody amazing and very helpful. Zense is a great company, and I'm definitely going to be buying more from them.

Lekky

LekkyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic!!

Love my aromatherapy Zense pens! Mellow is my favourite it helps ease any stress and also helps me get peaceful sleep. They work wonders! The Zense customer service is amazing, so quick to reply and they solved my issue by sending me a replacement. Love my pens, love Zense and will definitely be a returning customer. I have my eyes on the Lavender scented weight blanket.

Lucy A.

Lucy A.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice product

The weighted blanket smells lovely, is well made and a pretty soft lilac. It arrived quite late and the customer service was slow to respond. I’d recommend the blanket though.

Purchased in October 2020.

Auryn R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Masks are slick design but maybe not functional

I brought 2 x masks, filters and the UV box. I too had to wait nearly 2months for the product to arrive. I feel like they shouldn't of sold me something they didn't have in stock. Customer service was apologetic and attentive. Masks look beautiful and stylish, however, there are gaps between (inner and outer) filter and face. Shouldn't it be sealed? One size [does not] fit all. However, I still happily wear it daily.

Purchased in July 2020 for $190.00.

PamelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Found the Products Great

My husband and I both love using our individual masks with the filters every day and we put them in the Sterilizer every night so they are ready for our outings tomorrow.

Purchased in June 2020 for $190.00.

Pamela

Thankyou Katrine, I will check out the website and the products avaliable to help my family especially during this difficult time with COVID-19

John K.

John K.Illawarra, NSW

Do not buy this product!

This mask came with a silk-style bag in a nice cardboard box. The packaging is great. The mask however, not so much. The mask itself doesn’t cover my average sized face. Worse than this, the straps aren’t adjustable and they are too small, painfully pulling on my ears. I can’t keep it on for more than 20 seconds without it causing me discomfort. If that wasn’t bad enough, they don’t have a nose wire and it completely fogged up my glasses. The ‘scented’ filters give off no traceable odor. It took two months to arrive. Eventually, the company contacted me and were very pleasant and gave me a full refund. They took my feedback on board and went some way towards restoring my regard for the company.

Purchased in August 2020.

Susan

Susan

Mask is so good!

To be honest, I was somewhat disappointed when I first opened my package: it didn't look much. However, customer service helped me out with further instructions on assembling the mask, even sending me a Vimeo link. Once I tried the mask I was completely won over. This mask is light, is comfortable, and easy to breath in. I was concerned the filters might be heavily scented as I am allergic to some perfumes but they are only lightly scented and it is very pleasant to breath through them. I wore mine into the City for the first use and was grateful to be protected not just from COVID but also from all the cigarette smoke and dust. So impressed!

Purchased in August 2020 for $58.00.

AlanaVictoria

Zense Botanical Face Mask

Purchased in August 2015 for $130.00.

JulieSydney, NSW

Unsatisfied

I placed an order on July 23 and haven't received the products or heard back from company since. No replies to emails or msgs. Bought previously with no issue and really enjoyed the products, which i felt comfortable buying again. Very unhappy and dissatisfied.

Purchased in July 2020 for $88.00.

Julie

Sent to your messenger acct, on which I haven't received any response there either.
Like I said, I bought from you before and had no problems. This time is very upsetting. I hope to actually hear back from you soon.

Great product

I was really impressed Really helped with my anxiety love it definitely buy more I felt more relaxed and. Calm while I was us ring this also tastes nice fantastic product

Purchased in April 2019 for $25.00.

The Gethenator

The GethenatorIllawarra, NSW

Customer service

I have been very impressed with customer communication and attention to details. Thank you for making my shopping journey an enjoyable one. I look forward to receiving my botanical scents facial masks.

Purchased in August 2020 at Online for $290.00.

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super cute and handy!

Cute idea! Smells amazing! A great handy essential oil boost! Wasn’t sure about it initially but once it arrived I really enjoyed it! Lightweight too, and easy to carry around.

Awesome thanks!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdZense

Happy to have you in our Zense Tribe!
Have an amazing week!
Alina

Peggy W.

Peggy W.Great Southern, WA

Wow! Really works

I was skeptical but after using this for the first time all I can say is why weren’t you in my life before now! I am used to using valerian from time to time but after 2 goes I can say the mellow is more effective in a fraction of the time probably due to the unique delivery system. Can’t wait to try the rest. You will not be sorry if you try this product. (I don’t usually bother with reviews either)

Purchased in July 2020 for $9.00.

Siya

SiyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love It!

I started using the Zense sticks for the first time, and I absolutely love it! My favourites are the Mellow and Fierce. Mellow helps me relax and unwind before bed. Incredibly thankful for this product.

Purchased in July 2020 for $58.00.

Sandy

SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service/Havent received order

Customer service reps fail to respond with anything other than generic email templates, no actual solutions. Tracking number not provided because of "weight restrictions?" despite paying $9 just for shipping.

Still havent received the order, the representative has advised it was shipped from Melbourne on the 15th June. But there unable to tell me if the order has been delivered or not, ive just been advised to follow this up with Australia Post. Who have told me theres nothing they can do without a tracking number.

So who knows if ill even receive the products i ordered, super gutted that ive wasted my time and money with this company.

Purchased in June 2020 for $48.00.

Trish Hinz

Trish HinzSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE THIS , PERFECT

I have started using Zense for the first time this week, and I love it! My favourite is the calm, I tend to get anxious when out and about in a shopping centre, so I have this with me all the time and I find it is enough to just focus. So I am incredibly thankful for this product.

Purchased in June 2020.

Mandi B.

Mandi B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product.

Excellent product, really helped with my anxiety attacks. Made me feel really relaxed. Very easy to use and compact to fit in your pocket or bag to bring with you everywhere.

Purchased in May 2020.

Bridget W.

Bridget W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

My Daughter has extreme anxiety, CALM really helps her deal with all those bad days and the ups and downs that also come with depression. Thank you, brilliant product, will definately re order.

Purchased for $48.00.