Review rating:

FANTASTIC SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2016

Peter has completed 2 separate jobs at my place. Both times he was on time, professional, friendly, genuine, thorough. Peter went above and beyond what I expected. He is an excellent electrician and an all round great guy. Will not hesitate to call him again.

Solved the lights out problem

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2016

The recent storms caused electrical issues at my house. Peter came out to work out the issue and solve the problem.
Lights all back on. Will use again for sure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2016

I'm so impressed with Ambient Electrical I'm going to recommend that they service become the preferred provider for our Strata. You can really trust them and Peter does a great job.

Verified Purchase

Ambient is terrific

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2016

Peter did a great job cleaning up the mess left by a previous electrician. He was prompt, well-informed, and incredibly dedicated - he didn't just want to finish the job, he wanted to finish it well. He came up with creative solutions to problems, and went above and beyond in order to implement them - even offering to help me try to solve an issue I was having with a water leak. I'd definitely use him again.

A model for others

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2016

Last weekend's storm took out our electricity on Saturday night. I rang several 24 hour local electricians: only Peter at Ambient Electrical answered the phone. He came over as an emergency call out to see what could be done. He was prompt in arriving; he acknowledged that our building was not the source of the problem. He explained what the problem in fact was and when we might see it resolved. Peter is a model of courtesy, efficiency and clarity. I have recommended that the Owners' Corporation call on him for future electrical problems.

A good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2016

Peter came to do a small job for us. He was friendly and helpful in every way. His thoughtfulness and interest in us as people really impressed my husband and I. I recommend him as an efficient and reliable electrician.
Joan

Absolute Pleasure

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2016

Peter is by far the best electrician I have ever used. Punctual, reliable and cost effective, no job too big or small. Peter has completed major emergency work for me whilst happy to help replace a halogen light bulb! A true gentleman to boot, you can not go wrong with Ambient.

highly recommemded

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2016

Peter is friendly, conscientious, and re;liable. He came promptly and tackled a complex problem with enthusiasm.Overall, Peter was a pleasure to deal with and we were extremely happy with the result.

A pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2016

I asked Peter to address a number of niggling electrical issues I had been storing up for far too long. He was professional, accessible, friendly and punctual and gave excellent constructive suggestions. Nothing was too much trouble. Great result and so painless. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Very happy customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2015

I found Ambient Electrical great when it came to putting in Sensor Lights. Peter came out and suggested what he thought was a better way to go about it and wouldn't cost as much as if I went with the way I was thinking of doing it. So i decided to get him to do the job. Must say I'm very happy with the outcome of the job. Ambient Electrical were very good and smart working. Very happy with the end results. Would recommend them, that's for sure.

Service with a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2015

I was extremely happy with the work performed by Ambient Electrical. Peter was a pleasure to deal with. He was punctual, professional & efficient. I would recommend anyone to engage him for his services.

Excellent reliable service at fair prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2015

Peter offers an excellent service at a reasonable price. I have had bad experiences with tradesman in the past but would not hesitate in using ambient electrical again. I have also recommended ambient electrical to my friends. Pete is hardworking, punctual very helpful and knowledgeable .

1 of 2 pages