Filter By:

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Where is my order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I ordered a $1400 dollar sale a few weeks ago. On the usps tracking it says it has gone through australian customs and has been stuck on the arrival scan for 7 days now. I contacted auspost and they cannot do anything because it has not been scanned yet. I contacted the sender and they said it has been passed over to aus post now so it is not there problem.
Auspost tracking number : VKK2492239010828
Usps tracking number : R000004796728

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Terrible service! 3 separate parcels lost in 2 months!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Australia post has lost 3 parcels of mine in 2 months. (One ended up showing up 1 month after) I also had an “express post” parcel show up a week later when it should be ‘next day’ and absolutely no compensation for the delay... they advised for me to contact sender & go through this long process to claim to few dollars difference (nobody is bothered for that) and that’s how they get away with it! their service is appalling and they’re just getting worse!

Oak Flats

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

UNACCEPTABLE DELIVERY TIME

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I purchased a prepaid International Express Post Envelope, delivery 2 to 4 working days. I lodged the letter on 18/6/18 at 9.08 am. On 28/6/18 I made an inquiry, because tracking stopped at 19/6/18 in Sydney. Following my inquiry I could track today that the letter arrived yesterday 5/7/18 at the country of destination, Argentina. It has been cleared by customs, but still not delivered. I paid $47.33 to Australia post and did not receive the service I paid for.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

The best way to go I reckon

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Use Auspost at least once per month. Usually pretty fast. Last parcel (Regular Parcel Post) was dispatched Monday from Sunshine West VIC and was delivered to my home in Brisbane QLD on Thursday. Fastway is occasionally a little quicker at a similar price, but is no where near as reliable, although Auspost Express is next day! When Auspost give a delivery estimate, they always come through. Would only ever send parcels with them! Kudos!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Staff is knowledgeable and I've never had issues receiving mail. The delivery to post office feature is also very useful. I've been to several Australia Post and they've all been great.

Recent Delivery was very quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Received a package from Tasmania within 1 business day. Was happily surprised to see it come so quickly as I was expecting 4-5 business days.

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Tal W,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know your feedback about your experience with us.

We hope you have a lovely day ^_^

Fast, nice and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Unlike some others courier companies AU Post delivers fast and don't lose your package. I'm buying often products online and when I see the courier is AuPost I feel relieved because I know is in good hands. I had had bad experiences with other courier companies that takes too long or lose your parcel or say that they attemp delivery when they not.
With AuPost, no worries... and when I have to pick up in store is always somebody with a smile ready to help.

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Gonzalez,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us ^_^

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Always dependable. Fast delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Always received my parcels between 2 to 3 working days. No damages to my parcel. Also their app features were well streamlined. Their parcel locker service is always very convenient. I'm a very satisfied customer.

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Patrick W,

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know your feedback ^_^

Hope you have a lovely week.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Don't know its for the wife's birthday

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Well where do i start. I NEVER received the first item so i got in contact with the store asking of the where abouts the item got to and they said that i should of got it which i didn't so they had to send another and i finally got it after a week later.

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Carl, It's a shame to hear you didn't receive the first article. As the sender has now sent you a replacement they'll be able to contact us to have the whereabouts of the first item looked ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Never get home delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I have been purchasing a lot of stuff from internet in the last two years. My wife works at home and my parents live with us most of the time, so there is always someone ready to sign the package 24x7. However we never get any package delivered, and when I open the letterbox I will see the dropped cards, without surprise. Even sometimes my father saw the guy dropping by, putting the cards into letterbox, driving away in seconds, when he was gardening right in the front yard a few meters away from the letterbox. I am so sick of visiting LPO every week (everyday when urgent) to pick up my parcels.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Ken L,

It's concerning to hear delivery attempts aren't happening for you.

So that I can look into this further for you I've sent you a message for some more details.

• 1 helpful vote

Arrived so quickly??

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I ordered some stuff from New Zealand on a Wednesday and chose standard delivery and expected my items to arrive in the next week sometime after Tuesday as it stated. My orders shipped out that Wednesday evening and arrived 2 days later on Friday?? So quick! That's the fastest I've ever gotten something delivered by AU post especially since my items weren't within the country and not express postage. I didn't even choose express delivery but yay I'm glad. Cheers

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Lammy,

Glad to hear you received your items quicker than expected ^_^

Hope you have a lovely week.

No help at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Took day off to wait for a package. Was tracking it and showed in transit. Next morning said postie attempted it but it was at post office - I was here all day, nothing, no buzz, nothing. It’s just lazy. I call up for help and get told there’s nothing I can do but take more time off work to get the package. Aus Post tried to say it was my computer glitch the tracking didn’t update as if it had I could have got it yesterday afternoon. But I was tracking against Aus post and shippit and both said the same. Got a text from Shippit this morning saying it was attempted this morning, now at the post. So who knows what’s legit. Terrible service. Get the basics right for a company that’s sole job is to deliver post.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Liv,

It's a shame to hear that delivery wasn't attempted for you and that you didn't get much assistance from us.

I'd like to look into this a bit more for you so I've sent you a message for some more details.

great postie 5 stars.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I would like to let you know what a great job my postie does. He is polite and always makes sure your mail is safely in your mail box. I have lived in Mayelston Crescent St Agnes South Australia for 38 years, I must say this is the best postie I have ever had. Thank you Mr Postie, greatly appreciated.

July 17th 2018 Update: best postie

Postie who delivers to Mayelston Crescent St Agnes, does Australia Post proud. Polite and helpful. Thank you Postie, keep up the good work.

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey pinky,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know your feedback about your postie. If you'd like to send through your gratitude you can do so using the below link ^_^

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Poor service, slow postage.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Paid almost $90 to send a package overseas via express post and extra for insurance. Told it would be there within 5 business days. Called 2 weeks later to ask why it hasn’t been delivered yet, got told that we needed to pay customs tax on it fine. Got the receiver to go to the post office to be told it would be there within a couple of days. Called again, only to be told they don’t know where it is and they would have the international team call me by Friday. Currently Friday.... night. No word and 35 days waiting for the package to be delivered. Waste of time, energy and money. Won’t use again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Essie, It's concerning to hear that this article still hasn't been delivered by the overseas carrier taking care of delivery. I'd like to look into this further for you so I've sent you... read more »

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Express Post taking more than 4 days to deliver from Melbourne to Sydney

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

On 9th July I posted a parcel to Sydney from Melbourne Prahran and as of today 13th July, it still has yet to arrive. What's more troubling is that the tracking just shows it as being accepted at my Melbourne PO but nothing after that. I was promised next-day delivery. I have opened and inquiry with Auspost but still awaiting any further info. Tracking number R342086034098139.

Update: it is now 7 days and still no news and no tracking update and no delivery. This is unacceptable.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Eugene, It's disappointing to see that this article still hasn't been delivered and that you haven't gotten an update from us yet. Our investigation time frame is 10 business days for t... read more »

lismore

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Poor behaviour

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I received my package acknowledged by postman to be empty with a yellow sticker on it saying it was received at Lismore Delivery centre in this condition....Australia post solution get the overseas company to resend the item. Patently Australia post is not accepting responsibility. The yellow sticker applied by aust post was done at Lismore hence it was obviously ok prior so why is it the o/s company responsible. This is pathetic behaviour trying to divert responsibility.

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Lynne, I understand this is frustrating for you and annoying. When an article arrives at one of our facilities in a damaged condition or with the contents missing our process is to let ... read more »

• 5 helpful votes

Most horrenduous service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Put aside past experiences for a minute involving innumerable cards being left while people were home, missing items I posted that NEVER arrived and policy speeches with zero action whenever raising complaints with Auspost. Now to the most recent Auspost train wreck, I begged a merchant NOT to use Auspost but they did anyway. The item was time sensitive involving medical testing. Sending from Brisbane to Melbourne (metro-metro) ETA was 5 days/3 working days. On the estimated delivery date the item was misorted, sent to the wrong depot. I was assured the item would arrive by 5pm next business day as the depot had identified the Auspost error and I further explained the urgency of the matter. They instead sent the item back to the original depot from which the mistake was made in the first place. The ETA changed again. 3 days now and the 3rd ETA failed to materialise with no scanning data except from the original place suggesting in all likelihood a further stuff up/item sent to wrong depot again. Complaint raised, lodged online and got a ridiculous policy speech with zero helpfulness. I called and spoke to another staff member who sympathised, took ownership and my number, wrote notes and assured me he would call back by the afternoon so I could pick the item up from the post depot once located as he was expecting to see it by afternoon at latest. He assured me the specific depot was open 24/7 so not to worry, i could pick it up on the day. He never called. I called, and of course had to AGAIN explain to someone the story and they told me they had no clue where the item was, and that the depot was shut from 1pm anyway! So I was either lied two on at least two occasions by staff or they inadvertently misinformed me, either way I am disgusted by Auspost unprofessionalism and incompetence.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Anon,

It's concerning to hear about this and I will do everything I can to assist you with getting this item.

I've sent you a message to get some more details so I can get started.

• 4 helpful votes

THE worst company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Send m parcels across the city to be picked up, when there is three post offices in-between that are closer. Have had my package in the delivery van for three days despite my attempts at trying to pick it up from the office. Terrible, terrible customer service no apology offered

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Elle,

It's concerning to hear you still havne't received your parcel.

Terrible Timing.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

My “express” package still hasn’t arrived and it has been over a week since it was ordered and sent off through Australia post.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey P R,

It's concerning to hear you still haven't received this article. I've sent you a message to get some more details so I can take a closer look.

• 5 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Lost Parcel - I suspect the Austpost stole it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

I sent a pair of Tiffany glasses back to a retailer. No it's gone missing. It's $400+ worth and due to not being provided clear instructions I scrambled to post it out without thinking of insurance as regular post has tracking which was the requirement. My first instinct though was to drop off as I don't trust austpost but they stipulated that I had to return through austpost not knowing that it's one of the most incompetent and irresponsible companies in the entire country these days. Anyway, their tracking is obviously worthless since end result can still be "don't know where it is". Suspect the staff stole it. I hate you austpost!!!!

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Cry,

It's a shame to hear that this item hasn't been delivered as you expected it to be.

So that I can look into this further for you I've sent you a message to grab some additional details.

1 of 233 pages