Incredible advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Just got off the phone from Albert Tran, assistance ++++, advice, guidance 10/10 and very knowledgeable. I'm not completely web savvy, but Albert was here to help in many ways. Albert thank you so much and I look forward to your email later today moving forward on our conversation.

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi Mischi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am glad to hear that your recent dealings with Albert have been great. I will be passing on your feedback to Albert's manager.

Great advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

10 out of 10 for assistance and advice provided to me from Mark today. I'm not web or tech savvy and he has made me feel confident moving forward with our website and SEO. Thank you Mark, appreciated your suggestions and guidance, cheers!

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi Ali,

Thanks for leaving such a great review! I'll make sure to pass this on to Mark. Happy to hear that you're enjoying your time with us.

• 1 review
  • 4 comments

Criminals

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I have paid them to upgrade my website and 6months on still nothing and when i want to cancel they keep telling me your case has been escalated.
Currently going through accc to get a refund.
Had to cancel my credit card because they were illegally withdrawing funds after i told them not to.
STAY AWAY.

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi Thanh,

I am sorry to hear about the billing issues on your account. I have sent you an private message asking for your account information so I can further assist you on the matter.

My domain is
Aquariumproductswholesale.com.au
Dont bother as nothing gets done with you guys all talk
Sick of it

Hi Thanh,

I can confirm that a member from our customer advocacy team will be contacting you shortly in relation to the complaint.

Frank

Is there a way to leave a NEGATIVE star review?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Net registry don't fix anything, don't know anything, don't acknowledge anything, don't do anything, don't speak English, and don't do anything other than bill my credit card. Can't wait to see the back of these people with their service that doesn't even work. My website was down for 9 hours today and no one could identify what the problem was or that it was even down.

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi John, I am sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory experience you have encountered recently. I have sent you an private message asking for your account information if you wish to work together t... read more »

A very friendly team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

I have been with Netregistry for a few years now and I can't fault how helpful and accomodating the staff are. Chris has been a great help and continues to sort any issues we experience be it domains, emails or SEO. Thanks Chris your a gem :)

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi Clare,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. Your feedback is appreciated and will be passing this onto Chris's manager.

Exemplary Service and Duty of Care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Quick solution to my request by Cedric , who went out of his way to finalise my needs over and above my expectations in quick time.

Thank you immensely to Cedric.

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi Clifford,

Thanks for leaving the great review, I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us! I'll make sure to pass this on to Cedric.

• 6 helpful votes

DO NOT USE NET REGISTRY - THIEVES

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Time and time again I have been let down by this company. Now they withdraw money from my account illegally and will not return.
Guess their service is so poor this is now their only way to turn a dollar.

Thieves!!! Go elsewhere!!!!

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi Rebecca,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service. We take allegations of theft very seriously, I've sent you a PM asking for more information about this situation.

Such a terrible Host

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Not recommended to anyone. They are such a terrible host with lots of bugs and weird service. Their staff is inexperience to serve you a better service. There are various others

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi Pav,

Sorry to hear that you're not enjoying our services. What sort of bugs and issues are you encountering with our services?

Verified Customer

Will charge you for services whether you asked for them or not.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

We were stung with a huge bill when all we have ever requested was a cheap domain name. Turns out they started a hosting service for us without us even knowing. When we asked for evidence of us actually agreeing to a hosting service their response was to send a warning that if we don't pay they will send a collections agency after us. These guys are just con men hiding behind a computer screen.

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected charges on your account. I've sent you a PM asking for more information, hopefully we can come to a resolution.

Frank

Pack of no good thieves.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

9 months have passed to migrate an existing website to a wordpress platform. Albeit the content was already existing, images were already there all I required was an online booking function and a calendar of events. Still not finished. The existing website is hosted on their servers and 9 months later I am still going over the same mistakes with them, even though all the content is already on the current site. Delays delays delays. Lies after lies after lies.
Thee worst company period..

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi BBTT,

I'm sorry that you are not having a good experience with our design team. I've sent you a PM asking for some more info, hopefully we can come to a good resolution on this one.

Thanks, Aaron

Less than 1 star

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I have had no end of issues with the cPanel and customer service and poor quality, will not being using this service again! We were hung up on four times trying to rectify an issue which turned out that our email subscription had expired and they wanted us to upgrade!

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi Tamara,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with our services and our customer support team. I've sent you a PM asking for a little more info so that we can get this issue resolved.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I am an "Oldie" and am not up to speed with terminology in web sites, so to have a young person with just a little patience to explain what is required is a breath of fresh air. I'm so appreciative. Thank you.

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi Fred,

Thanks for taking the time to leave the review! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying your time with us.

North Adelaide, South Australia

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Customer support Woeful! Waste of time, literally.....

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

My business ceased 2 years ago and I contacted to cancel the domain. First year the renewal was deducted. I contacted and was advised that my domain had been cancelled. Year 2, fee deducted again
"I can see a cancellation request you have submitted but it did not indicate the service to be cancelled" so again they deducted another year and still refusing to remedy and then "yes but you did not indicate teh service so the cancellation request was just completed". what does that even mean? then I am told I am still paying for the hosting of the domain that was cancelled 2 years ago. I'm not sure how the heck anyone would be able to navigate
ME "I got an email stating that the domain is canceled but it wasn't really it was really for a 'service'?"
NetRegistry "you submitted a cancellation request for a service subscription BUT did not indiacte any service so nothing was cancelled really but the cancellation request was just completed by the system"
ME: "I submitted a cancellation request ...nothing was cancelled really but the cancellation request was just completed by the system anyway?"

so, I pay another subscription for something I have absolutely no idea what it is for, if I need it, if I do how to even use whatever it is I've paid for cos the system completed my cancellation...
Merry-go-round comes to mind as does robbing thieves....
Is there a governing body for these types of industries?

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the billing issues that seem to have occurred on your account recently. I have sent you a private message asking for more information so I can have a further look into this for you.

Use another company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I had a very bad experience using their 'Website done for you' service. I ended up changing hosts, setting up my own site and have been hounded by netregistry for icloud hosting I haven't used. Like many other people I regret having ever come into contact with them and do not recommend using them.

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hello Julie,

I am sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience with us recently which has resulted in you choosing a different hosting provider.

Your feedback is appreciated and we will be taking this on board.

Mackay

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

If I could give less than a 1 * I would

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

After months of dealing with Net Registry support regarding issues with failed migrations and a number of other issues I'm at my wits end. I have had nothing but issues, 3 years ago I recommended all my clients use these guys so now I'm the one with egg on my face after so many of them having issues.

Support is impossible, extremely slow - I am the one always having to call and find out where anything is at. Thankfully I've found another couple of service providers who have seemed excellent, even when having to deal with their support which was excellent... thinking of moving all my clients to Ventra IP, but will see how the few I've ported over go first before making my mass exodus.

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi Brent,

I'm sorry to hear about your ongoing issues with our support team and migrations. I believe that Frank from our Advocacy team has reached out and is helping you out on this one.

Aaron

I’ll post on here and review my rating depending on the outcome of the response. Thanks for your prompt reply Aaron.

Hi Brent,

I was just following up on this and if you had received a satisfactory outcome?

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Efficient problem resolution

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Don't normally have much need for help - the website is sufficiently easy to navigate and use for most things. When the need for help came up, Netregistry phoned back within half an hour of submission of the request and resolved it cheerfully and efficiently. Most impressed.

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi Ken,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am glad to hear that you have had a great experience with us recently.

• 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Crappy service and intentionally hard to navigate console

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

Just spent 40 minutes on chat support with "[name removed]" trying to connect my domain name to my shopify store. Finally the support person decided he'd offer to fix the error himself instead of sending me links to poorly written instructions. Took him less than two minutes to fix the issue. He used a belittling tone as well which was certainly not appreciated.

They're constantly trying to trick you into upselling and cross selling. I wish I'd looked at the reviews on this site before getting the domain name, I'll never use them again.

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hello, I am sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your recent dealings with our customer service team. Your feedback is appreciated and we will be taking this on board. If you have any fu... read more »

Shocking service..no Australian based support

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Eveything goes well until you encounter a problem.
You cannot contact anyone from Australia unless you want to buy a service!!

Technical support on a ticket now running into 2 weeks...still no response from "senior support". I don't actually think senior support exists. They say this so you just go away.

Terrible Terrible service...stay far away as much as possible.

Always blaming your own website code when there is clearly a server side issue.

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi Neeraj, I'm sorry to hear that you're experience with our support team hasn't been great - this is definitely not the sort of thing we want our customers to go through. I've sent you a priva... read more »

What a bunch of scammers..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Try getting a domain or hosting cancelled, they hide the links to do it, they invoice you after it rolls over then try and scam you for early termination fees to cancel hosting 1 day after was due, worst customer service ever.. rude as hell..

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory experience you have had on your account recently. I have sent you an private message asking for more information so that we can try and rectify this matter for you.

Excellent customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I did found my self in a situation i did not what to do, I called Netregistry, At all times the support staff were helpful, polite and committed to guide me every step of the way to solve my situation.

Comments
Netregistry Official

Hi Iggy,

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate it, I'll pass this on to our support team.

1 of 13 pages