This company previously operated under the name Start Here.

Pricepal money in Approved but never Paid

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

I have monies sitting in Approved for months and have yet to be paid. Have contacted Pricepal with no response to date. Is this company still legidly trading, monies owing should be paid, don't leave false expectations on consumers.

PRICEPAL is a scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

I have $460 in "ready to Pay" for over 9 months and $2265 in approved
Lisa has told me 3 times it's being paid that month and no money shows up
Lisa has told me they are having a computer/platform restructure and that is a lie as its the same excuse I see for almost 12 months
Lisa's manager was going to contact me, but there is no manager.
This is no free money, this is money a store/shop has paid pricepal that Lisa is pocketing and/or her manager, it is fraud

You NEED TO FILE COMPLAINTS WITH FAIR TRADING, ACCC, CURRENT AFFAIR (ask them why they recommended a dodgy company) and financial ombudsman and whatever other bodies you can!!!

I would also contact the stores and ask them to investigate where your money has gone too as I am sure they won't want to pay into a system that promotes their product that doesn't pay

Pricepal Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I have more than a dozen transactions dating back to January 2018 that have been approved for payment, including a large purchase made in March 2018. It is now already mid-December 2018 and although these transactions have been approved, I still have not been paid. I have contacted Pricepal a number of times, however I am yet to receive a response. I will be making a complaint to the ACCC as Pricepal’s conduct is false and misleading, and their cashback offer is not genuine.

• 30 helpful votes
Private message

Used to be great, now no response from the company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

I used to have a great experience with PricePal and recommended to many people. Cashbacks were great and who wouldn't want to receive a little money back with purchases? Any queries have always been responded to promptly until now...... I am not able to log into my account and have submitted the 'forgot password' request multiple times to which is says an email has been sent. No email has ever been received and no response from them when attempting to contact them requesting support. Extremely disappointed with what used to be a great service!

Still waiting on cashback

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I made a large purchase in May for quite a large cash back offer. It was approved and ready to be paid in July. It's now coming on November and I still have not been paid. I just messaged pricepal again and asked if they could follow this up. Very frustrating.

Complete and utter SHAM

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Used to be great, and received a lot of cashback. Currently I have a longlist of approved cashbacks, yet have received nothing since 2017. I have sent enquiry after enquiry with no response. HAve around $100 cashbacks just sitting there, doing nothing since last year.

Recently I earned a large cashback ($60) from an airline purchase - but of course, it hasnt been tracked. Now when I try to send an enquiry, the link to submit does not even work and it goes to an internal server error.

It is beyond a joke now... False advertising and a complete sham.

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Blaming retailers, leaving customers in limbo

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I have been a customer of PayPal for a while but it has never been a smooth road. I always had to chase everything, starting from getting Founder membership ending with chasing pretty much every cashback. The only response I was getting was "we are working on it". They blame the delays on the retailers leaving me in limbo. The last two uncleared for longer than 8 months transactions were explained as following: "as the contact person already left Groupon". Really? The contact person left a retailer? Did he take my money with him? Pathetic!

Sydney

Pricepal Scammed $150

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Similar to another user below I was due a $150 cashback from a Telstra plan that I signed up to (mainly due to the additional cashback). The summary page says that it has been paid into my account but there is no date listed nor is there anything in my account. No response to any query sent whatsoever. Avoid this website and use cashrewards instead.

Private message

Use to be good, not anymore

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

I use to love PricePal. I'd look forward to about $20 cashback per quarter but during the past year it hardly works anymore. Often the website is down, at one stage it was down for a number of days that I actually thought it had shut down. The toolbar that use to pop up on many sites doesn't at all on some of them anymore and others it only works intermittently. You also have to remember to unlock it before completing checkout. Seems to me like the site is going to shut down soon with how badly it's been working and some sites discontinuing partnership. Am tempted to uninstall. Will be looking for an alternative.

Fraudulent non responsive company. Cashback never received - Stay away

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Like other reviewers, I've not received a cashback since November 2017. I've emailed their customer service after now almost a year of waiting and emailing. In that time I've only been replied to twice by Lisa, promising to follow this up and that they are "sorry for the technical issues". They have now decided to stop responding all together. Have screenshots of conversations, dates of emails sent with no response to prove how shoddy this company is. Would 100% not recommend as they are not reliable, customer service non existent and time wasting.

My daughter asked me to sign up and try this company as I do a bit of online shopping so the cashback would have been nice. I've discovered two much more reputable and reliable companies since. Beware if you decide to use them, you'll never see your promised pay out.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pricepal Official

Hi Jlaw1968
We are sorry that you have had such a negative experience using PricePal.

DIGGERS REST

• 3 helpful votes

No cash back from 19 Nov 2017

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

I have bought a Telstra plan and was suppose to. Get $150 cash back. It is approved on my account but they haven paid. I have contacted them twice. This is a scam stay away. There are better options in market. I'm reporting this company to fair trading and Accc and consumer affairs vic. I will let you guys know if they pay me. Chances are slim.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pricepal Official

Hi,

We value our customers feedback and would like to resolve your concerns. Please check your private messages so the customer service team can look into this for you.

Hi Nikhlesh,

Our records show your payments should now be up to date.
Please let us know if you believe this is not correct.

Best regards,
The PricePal Team

Thanks I had a look and I have been paid. Thanks for follow up.

West Ryde

Never paid

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Shocking and need to avoid.. still haven't been paid after purchasing in November. Can any government agency help at all?
I've submitted queries on multiple attempts.

Comments
Pricepal Official

The PricePal Team

Thank you for the private message and feedback that you would look into this with urgency but to date nearly a month later this still has not been paid? If you could please assist that would be appreciated.

• 5 helpful votes

Do not recommend them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Pricepal is doing nothing to stop people thinking it is a scam. My first payment was due to be paid in February 2018. I logged an enquiry and 'Lisa' replied they were experiencing delays and would be making manual payments. It is now July and still nothing. They entice you to use their partners (who will obviously pay Pricepal a fee), yet they do not pay out to their subscribers.

I am seriously considering lodging a complaint with Fair Trading . I know it's 'free' money, but if they never pay out, then what's the point of using their website.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pricepal Official

The PricePal Team

Have switched to using Virgin Velocity estore instead, much better and better rewards.

Losing Faith

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I have been waiting for cash payouts for the last four months and nothing. I have finally found contact details for them and have sent them an email. I am losing faith as I should not have to chase them to pay out the rebates that they have received from the stores.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pricepal Official

Hi DFS,
I just wanted to apologise for your negative experience with PricePal and check if your enquiry has been attended to?
Kindest,

Pricepal is a scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I was supposed to receive my cash back in Jan, then Feb, then March.... it is now June and the status is still on 'approved'.
No way to contact them as the 'transaction' is no long found on the system.
Don't use this provider.

Comments
Pricepal Official

Hi, We value our customers feedback and would like to resolve your concerns. We sent you a message a few weeks ago to try and resolve your enquiry. Please check your private messages and our cust... read more »

Private message

Still waiting for my first cashback

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I was told in end Jan 18 that i will receive my first cashback the week after. Till today, still chasing for my first cashback. I only get a reply back after multiple emails saying i will be paid the next month. But it never happens. Then you have to email again. Wait for a week or more. They reply saying your account details could be wrong, eventhough they have used that excuse before. Then you email back saying the details are correct. Then they come back a week later saying you will get the funds in the first week of next month but it never comes. Very frustrating.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pricepal Official

Hi Doreen,
Kindest,

Hi Doreen,

Our records show your payments are now up to date.
Please let us know if you believe this to be an error.

Best regards,

Private message

Telstra phone plan cash back still waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

I signed up to a new Telstra phone plan in November 2017 and I am still waiting for my cash back in May 2018!! I regret not signing up with cash rewards as it's quicker seamless process.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Pricepal Official

Hi,

We value our customers feedback and would like to resolve your concerns. Please check your private messages as we have sent a message regarding your issue.

The PricePal Team

Hasn't paid since mid January 2018 - update received payment on 30 April!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Update!! Received a payment on 30 April other day, perhaps all is well?

-----------------

Have multiple approved spends - 9 of these should have been paid out by February. Raised a query on the largest payment (originating from October of last year) - they keep saying its a technical issue.

Used to be extremely reliable.. I've lost faith.

Comments
Pricepal Official

It's our focus to ensure our members are satisfied shopping with PricePal, we are in the process of upgrading our website and system processes. I'am glad to hear that your cashback payment was received.

Australia

• 27 helpful votes

Lost trust

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I've started losing trust in PricePal. I previously had great experience with PricePal, and they'd pay you on time (at the end of each month). However, the last time they paid me was a few months ago, and that payment was close to 3 weeks late. Some searches on forums also reveal that other users haven't been paid for a few months either.

Months on, I have transactions sitting on "Approved" and no one appears to be responding to customer queries, despite their announcement about a new customer service approach late February.

Comments
Pricepal Official

Hi There,

We value our customers feedback and would like to resolve your concerns quickly, please check your private messages so the customer service team can look into this for you.

Great special offers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I bought a few things for work from Forever New last night and was happy to find that not only did I get over $5.00 cash-back but I also got 20% off, which was awesome. Gotta’ love a deal!!

1 of 4 pages