Review rating:

loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The customer service experience was outstanding thank you .Emma,& Bec handled every aspect to a very high standard of competence and professionalism. Communication through the whole process was easy and available and the outcome was even better. Highly recommend this team to anyone wanting to refinance/consolidate. Amazing team

Verified Customer

Exceptional Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Emma at Whitestar Finance was referred to us by a close friend after we struggled to get the assistance we needed from our bank. "Exceptional experience" is the best term to describe our journey with them. We would like to thank Whitestar Finance immensely for their professional support and knowledge. Our situation was rather complex and Emma, Bec and Kat handled every aspect to a very high standard of competence and professionalism. Communication through the whole process was easy and available and the outcome was even better than we expected. Highly recommend this team to anyone wanting to refinance/consolidate.

Joe C is amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

WhiteStar finance is amazing, Joe C has helped my family and I so much!! Our experience with WhiteStar has changed our lives completely, giving us opportunities we never could have had without there help!!!

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Arthur, thank you for writing such a lovely review about your experience with Jo C, Eric and the team. It's humbling to read that we have made a positive impact. Anytime you have question, pleas... read more »

Kat & Bec, from the heart

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

I’d like to say how good I found Bec and Kat, it is a scary thing to go through, full of things that are hard to understand but thanks to these thoughtful and kind people it wasn’t as hard as it could of been. They let me know what was going on all the time and helped explain everything. They were real good to deal with and I recommend them to everyone thanks Tania

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Tania and Mick, thank you for leaving such a lovely review for Bec, Kat and the team! We are so glad we were able to simplify things for you.

Verified Customer

Thank you Rebecca & White Star !!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Rebecca at White Star Group has been supportive and helpful in finding the best loan for me and great rates!
Rebecca is always available and supportive, when I have enquires which I come across occasionally, then helping me understand them also to resolve them.
Rebecca has a wonderful personality and character, and a pleasure to deal with. Provides great service and knowledge also she is a great contributor to the team.
I am extremely satisfied with the setup of my loan and the constant support from Rebecca and the WhiteStar Group.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Alf, many thanks for your review of Rebecca and them team. We are always here to answer your questions and help you save more and achieve more.

Great team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

Can’t thank Jo, Bec, Kat and Deb enough for all there help through out the hole process they were always very positive and professional at all times always in contact to keep me informed at what stage we were at thanks to All involved Joe.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Joe, many thanks for your lovely review of the team! We are thrilled that we were able to help you achieve the outcome you hoped for! Always here for you if you need to chat again.

1300 652 842

Excellent in every aspect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Great service and knowledge! Can do attitude which made all the difference. Highly recommend both Maria and Bec and team without them our dream wouldn’t be real! Thanks so much

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Leanne,

Thanks so much for writing this lovely review of Maria, Bec and the team. Dreams do come true! Always here to help you save more and achieve more.

1300 652 842

Awesome customer service! Very professional and efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Rebecca at White Star Group has been more than helpful in finding the best loan for us and great rates! They have exceeded our expectations. Throughout our build period we had not one issue with payments - Rebecca handled everything for us with our bank and our builder was always paid quickly. We love the set up of our loan and the constant support from WhiteStar Group.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Loria, thanks for your lovely review. To learn that we have exceeded your expectations is very humbling and we are so happy for you! Always here for you and your family to help you save more or ... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Customer service was amazing we have been working with White star now for over 6 months and have kicked so many goals
no unexpected costs or issues with our refinance.
If you need a little help don't hesitate to email Joanne with a C .

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Neisha, thank you for writing such a lovely review about your experience with Jo C and the team! We are pleased the process was nice and simple for you without hidden surprises. Congratulations ... read more »

Easiest most painless way to obtain a refinance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Not only did Emma from White star help me refinance my home loan with another bank so I could consolidate debts but she got me a better rate ..i paid less fees than first expected and it happened so fast it was amazing. I did not think white star could help as I had tried other places but no one could help me until WHITESTAR. Emma was so pleasant and helpful.. She made me feel important and always kept me updated. She went above and beyond to get me this refinance. Thanks Emma and all the team

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Giovanna, thank you so much for reviewing your experience with Emma and the team. We always aim to help our clients find the right type of finance to suit their needs and we're so happy that you... read more »

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

Narrelle and Eric helped so much to get our first home. They went out of their way to help us to get our home . The communication from them is excellent. Will recommend my friends aswell !!! The journey has just started we will be with them forever!! Thank you so much for great effort

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Narelle, Eric and the team. They were so happy to read the comments! The best compliments we receive are referrals from our clie... read more »

WhiteStar to the rescue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

After being strung along for 4 months by the NAB and then denied, I can’t recommend WhiteStar enough! Being a self employed builder they were extremely helpful.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Christine, thanks for the review! We are so happy that we were able to turn a bad finance experience into something better. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the ... read more »

Best thing we ever did!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

We have been with the Whitestar group now for about 20 years and it’s the best thing we’ve ever done. They have helped us on our way to being financially secure in retirement. We have recommended them to some of our family and friends and would recommend them to anyone as they are always very helpful and professional. They contact us every 6 months to make sure everything is going ok and to ask if we need help with anything. We wouldn’t be in the position we are in without their help and advice.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Darren and Elaine! Wow! Thank you so much for the lovely review. Working with clients like yourselves long-term is an absolute pleasure as we get to see you achieve incredible results. The entir... read more »

They won't give up until they can find a way to help you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Where do I start, from the very first conversation I had with Broker Emma her upbeat and helpful demeaner gave my husband and I hope that we might have found someone who can really help and understands our needs.

We had been dealing with another broker for over 8 months with no outcome and actually no application being submitted, a fact that Emma enlightened us about once we started dealing with her.

Then Emma was up for the challenge, I could say so many wonderful things about her; she is professional, an exceptional communicator, always had time for us, always remained calm and positive, nothing was too much trouble, she was genuinely invested in helping us. She was patient with our frustrations and emotional up’s and down’s from our previous experience but we had comfort that she was doing everything in her power to navigate the best path for the best outcome.

We also dealt with Eric in the few times Emma was not available, and again, he was so helpful, personable and professional and was always readily available for my daily update phone updates towards the end as the stress of the last 8 months began to fall on top of myself and my husband.

When we got the amazing news we had been approved, both Eric and Emma were just over the moon for us. Their excitement for us was genuine and almost like winning a grand final!

We have already recommended Emma to our friends who she is working with and I will continue to sing the praises of Whitestar Finance, Emma and Eric.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Loz, many thanks for your lovely words, the entire team was thrilled to read your feedback. We are so pleased that the service provided by our mortgage broker Emma and the rest of the team excee... read more »

Couldn’t have got loan without their help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

The staff go out of their way to help you get the best deal o the market and communication from them is excellent

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Colleen, thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate your comments. You're right, our brokers are a dedicated bunch always looking to make the experience as efficient as possible. Thank... read more »

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Fantastic service by all involved. Will recommend for sure. The girls were very efficient in every aspect of the refinance application.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Many thanks for your feedback! We are so pleased your refinance application was efficient and thank you for recommending our services. We're just a phone call away should you need anything else. ... read more »

Excellent team work and professional approach

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Excellent team work and professional approach.very happy with customer service and guidance throughout the process.highly recommend for everyone.thanking all the team

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're grateful to hear that you would recommend our services to your family and friends. If you need anything else along the way, please do not... read more »

Thanks so much to Jo C, Eric and Katerina!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Thanks so much to Jo C, Eric and Katerina! Lovely people, great service, thanks very much for all of your help!

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Monica, many thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Jo C, Eric, Katerina and the team! They were so pleased to read your feedback. We hope to work together again soon!

Amazing Service, Massive thanks to Jo C and her Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Thank you so much Jo C for helping us through the complicated process of refinancing our investment property to obtain a second mortgage to purchase a family home. Jo C has been absolutely amazing to deal with throughout the process of our application. I would have no hesitation at all referring family and friends to Jo and her team @ WhiteStar.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Darren, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Your review on Jo C and the team is so great and we pleased to hear that you have no hesitation referring us to your famil... read more »

Top Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Thanks again Jo C for your excellent service. The process was quick, thorough & informative. We always achieve positive results with your expertise. Thanks again Pam & Rod

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Pammy! Thanks so much for your lovely review on Jo C! She loved the feedback. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

1 of 3 pages

How do you do loans, and if your credit is low and statement's got negative throughout it. Work and own a House, paying a loan off and you need a loan too fix your house up first, how do you work

Kim asked on Nov 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kim, thank you for your enquiry today. We are a Mortgage Broker so we have over 20+lenders and 20+ years working with different customers and situations. Your situation may be something we can help with however we would need to have a quick chat to grab a few more details. Then we can explain what options there are etc. This way you can be more clear on the choices available to you and you can take it from there.

Could you please reply with your contact details so our brokers can have a quick chat with you to find out your options. Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au.
WhiteStar Group
1300 652 842

I am looking to compare interest rates and deals on a loan based on my homes equity. I own my home in full. Is that what you help with?

Lolo asked on Oct 30, 2018

Answer this

Hi Lolo, thank you for making an enquiry. We can certainly look into some options for you! Our team has 20+ years experience in finding home loan solutions. Could you please reply with your contact details?

Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au. Thanks again :)

WhiteStar Group