Review rating:

Verified Customer

World Class and Totally Customer Focused

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

We have had the privilege with working with Lindi, Jo and Rebecca. We found Whitestar over the net after sussing out the customer reviews upon this forum, and to our delight we were rewarded with such amazing personalised customer service.
Our assessment with Jo - was brutal, real and pinpoint (straight to the point) which highlighted our flaws and bad habits. Jo was able to offer us a pathway to financial redemption and consult with the right lender who specialises in flawed credit. We felt totally comfortable with the whole process, and she was completely transparent and thoroughly straight forward.
We have had the privilege of having our financial future entrusted to the wonderful and amazing Lindi Keal..
Although we have no idea on what goes behind the scene. It was left to Lindi to go in to 'bat for us'.
Whenever we called into Whitestar - we were always reminded by the other consultants that our application was 'her baby' and she fought tooth and nail for us.
In my mind that was bloody impressive and encouraging, the fact that we were not just a number, but ordinary battlers for whom just wanted a 'fair go'.

Who does that for a stranger(s) - only friends, family and people with a compassionate mindset do that for others, don't they?
Lindi - if you reading this, thank you for your never ending work and tireless effort - we are happily in your debt.

..and finally you will never fall back into any old habits with Rebecca on your case. This girl is like the final scary Christmas ghost that comes to visit Ebenezer the Scrooge - as she manages our Money management program. She is the reminder of things to come if we fall off the beaten track.

Our dealings with the staff from Whitestar have been from day dot - Outstanding and we will continue to use and recommend them to anyone that is unfortunate to have fallen into our former predicament.

We hope you seriously consider calling them to begin that next step

Good Luck.

Great Service without even asking!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Narelle & Rebecca have delivered again, providing us with excellent service & a great result and I called about something totally different. That's what you call real customer service.

Lifestyle changes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

I don't usually write reviews, so this means I am really happy with Rebecca's service. Rebecca and the team took great care to listen to what we needed and I'm grateful to have received the most professional support during a challenging time. On top of learning to live with my husband's health difficulties he is unable to work and I am now the soul bread winner. Thank you to everyone at White Star for your assistance, exploring all our options and helping us make our loan work and our budget match our lifestyle.

My kids get to stay in the house the grew up in.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I found whitestar on the web after finding that I did not meet the banks normal lending criteria. I needed to refinance to payout my ex partner because I didn't want my kids to have to move from the place they've grown up. All the staff at whitestar were awesome from the first contact. They always got back to me promptly and were very professional. I couldn't be happier with the service. Thankyou to josh,Matt,Eric and Bec.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Dear Kate, Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are so happy for you and your family and wish you all the best. I am sure we shall be in touch, however if you ever need anything regard... read more »

Whitestar team helped we get a home loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

Whitestar team was really helpful in getting me a loan. I need to get a loan fast the help very step of the way. The banks could not help me so my friend found whitestar on facebook. I got the loan and i am very very happy. I would recommend them to anyone as they were polite and supportive every step of the way. Kind regards Hayley Keenes

July 8th 2017 Update: I got a home loan from White star

I happy to tell the world that i got a home loan through whitestar. It took 3 weeks from start to finish in applying. I love the team at whitestar. I am a single woman on centrelink payments noone would help me. They are in your life from the beginning of the story to the ending of the book. The team are so supportive. They laugh with you cry with you and scream with you when you have a home loan. My story has helped 77 people to get their home. Love the team at Whitestar. From Hayley Keenes.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thanks Hayley, We are very happy we could assist you. We shall pass on this great feedback to the team and again, we are so glad we managed to help another customer achieve what they wanted. Tha... read more »

Whitestar are the best!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I received the most amazing help, guidance, support from both Marina and Katerina. I had a few issues with properties which fell through but they continued far beyond the requirements of their role to help me through this. I would recommend if you want the best people to help with your financial needs and nothing is ever to much trouble Whitestar is the place to go.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi C Hudson, It was a pleasure helping you. We were so happy that everything worked out so well in the end. We wish you the absolute best of luck in your new home and we look forward to hopefully... read more »

Outstanding from A to Z

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2015

I received the most professional and personal assistance from White Star than any other lender. All the staff I had dealings with went to great lengths to help me in every conceivable way, from doing a lot of the running around for me to ensuring all my needs were met. I cannot praise the staff enough for all the personal assistance they extended to me. Forget about the Banks and other lenders, White Star should be your first stop. Thank you to all the people at White Star for all your help, without you I wouldn't have been able to get back on track.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Dear Iggy, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received from WhiteStar. We hope we can assist you again in the future. All the best and thank you from the WhiteStar Team.

Verified Customer

Went above and beyond, dedicated staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2015

I approached WhiteStar Lending to assist with the purchase of my home. Staff were very approachable and willing to keep me updated and informed through out the process of applying to the bank. I was impressed with the level of service, I received more than I expected, including when the team helped me at a time that my solicitor let me down. Their service was more than I have ever received applying direct to a bank. Staff cared for my financial benefit and for a greater financial future for me.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Dear N.L, Thank you so much for your positive feedback. That is exactly what we strive for. I am so glad everything worked out well for you and we really hope to help you again in the future. Thank you from the WhiteStar Team.