Review rating:

Awesome customer service! Very professional and efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Rebecca at White Star Group has been more than helpful in finding the best loan for us and great rates! They have exceeded our expectations. Throughout our build period we had not one issue with payments - Rebecca handled everything for us with our bank and our builder was always paid quickly. We love the set up of our loan and the constant support from WhiteStar Group.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Customer service was amazing we have been working with White star now for over 6 months and have kicked so many goals
no unexpected costs or issues with our refinance.
If you need a little help don't hesitate to email Joanne with a C .

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Neisha, thank you for writing such a lovely review about your experience with Jo C and the team! We are pleased the process was nice and simple for you without hidden surprises. Congratulations ... read more »

Easiest most painless way to obtain a refinance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Not only did Emma from White star help me refinance my home loan with another bank so I could consolidate debts but she got me a better rate ..i paid less fees than first expected and it happened so fast it was amazing. I did not think white star could help as I had tried other places but no one could help me until WHITESTAR. Emma was so pleasant and helpful.. She made me feel important and always kept me updated. She went above and beyond to get me this refinance. Thanks Emma and all the team

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Giovanna, thank you so much for reviewing your experience with Emma and the team. We always aim to help our clients find the right type of finance to suit their needs and we're so happy that you... read more »

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

Narrelle and Eric helped so much to get our first home. They went out of their way to help us to get our home . The communication from them is excellent. Will recommend my friends aswell !!! The journey has just started we will be with them forever!! Thank you so much for great effort

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Narelle, Eric and the team. They were so happy to read the comments! The best compliments we receive are referrals from our clie... read more »

WhiteStar to the rescue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

After being strung along for 4 months by the NAB and then denied, I can’t recommend WhiteStar enough! Being a self employed builder they were extremely helpful.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Christine, thanks for the review! We are so happy that we were able to turn a bad finance experience into something better. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the ... read more »

Best thing we ever did!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

We have been with the Whitestar group now for about 20 years and it’s the best thing we’ve ever done. They have helped us on our way to being financially secure in retirement. We have recommended them to some of our family and friends and would recommend them to anyone as they are always very helpful and professional. They contact us every 6 months to make sure everything is going ok and to ask if we need help with anything. We wouldn’t be in the position we are in without their help and advice.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Darren and Elaine! Wow! Thank you so much for the lovely review. Working with clients like yourselves long-term is an absolute pleasure as we get to see you achieve incredible results. The entir... read more »

They won't give up until they can find a way to help you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Where do I start, from the very first conversation I had with Broker Emma her upbeat and helpful demeaner gave my husband and I hope that we might have found someone who can really help and understands our needs.

We had been dealing with another broker for over 8 months with no outcome and actually no application being submitted, a fact that Emma enlightened us about once we started dealing with her.

Then Emma was up for the challenge, I could say so many wonderful things about her; she is professional, an exceptional communicator, always had time for us, always remained calm and positive, nothing was too much trouble, she was genuinely invested in helping us. She was patient with our frustrations and emotional up’s and down’s from our previous experience but we had comfort that she was doing everything in her power to navigate the best path for the best outcome.

We also dealt with Eric in the few times Emma was not available, and again, he was so helpful, personable and professional and was always readily available for my daily update phone updates towards the end as the stress of the last 8 months began to fall on top of myself and my husband.

When we got the amazing news we had been approved, both Eric and Emma were just over the moon for us. Their excitement for us was genuine and almost like winning a grand final!

We have already recommended Emma to our friends who she is working with and I will continue to sing the praises of Whitestar Finance, Emma and Eric.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Loz, many thanks for your lovely words, the entire team was thrilled to read your feedback. We are so pleased that the service provided by our mortgage broker Emma and the rest of the team excee... read more »

Couldn’t have got loan without their help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

The staff go out of their way to help you get the best deal o the market and communication from them is excellent

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Colleen, thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate your comments. You're right, our brokers are a dedicated bunch always looking to make the experience as efficient as possible. Thank... read more »

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Fantastic service by all involved. Will recommend for sure. The girls were very efficient in every aspect of the refinance application.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Many thanks for your feedback! We are so pleased your refinance application was efficient and thank you for recommending our services. We're just a phone call away should you need anything else. ... read more »

Excellent team work and professional approach

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Excellent team work and professional approach.very happy with customer service and guidance throughout the process.highly recommend for everyone.thanking all the team

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're grateful to hear that you would recommend our services to your family and friends. If you need anything else along the way, please do not... read more »

Thanks so much to Jo C, Eric and Katerina!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Thanks so much to Jo C, Eric and Katerina! Lovely people, great service, thanks very much for all of your help!

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Monica, many thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Jo C, Eric, Katerina and the team! They were so pleased to read your feedback. We hope to work together again soon!

Stay in touch,
The team at WhiteStar Group
1300 652 842

Amazing Service, Massive thanks to Jo C and her Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Thank you so much Jo C for helping us through the complicated process of refinancing our investment property to obtain a second mortgage to purchase a family home. Jo C has been absolutely amazing to deal with throughout the process of our application. I would have no hesitation at all referring family and friends to Jo and her team @ WhiteStar.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Darren, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Your review on Jo C and the team is so great and we pleased to hear that you have no hesitation referring us to your famil... read more »

Top Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Thanks again Jo C for your excellent service. The process was quick, thorough & informative. We always achieve positive results with your expertise. Thanks again Pam & Rod

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Pammy! Thanks so much for your lovely review on Jo C! She loved the feedback. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

RELIEF

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Joanne C, Kat , Bec , have all been so so wonderful
I'm not just saying that to be nice , they really have been so helpful and pleasant to deal with My wife Janelle and i have seen them almost seem like family
This step for our refinance and debit consolation is going to make a huge difference to our finance's
We be able to finish our outstanding renovations
No more credit cards !!!
Thanks to you all so much
Geoff Macdonald
MILDURA

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Geoff, thanks so much for your review. The fact that you are so happy makes everything we do worth it! Good luck with the renovations.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Thanks Jo C you were awesome and I would highly recommend whitestar they helped me when I found it difficult with other places.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Sue, many thanks for your kind words about Jo C and the team. We are so happy that we were able to find the solution you were looking for.

great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

We refinanced our mortgage with WhiteStar recently.As an existing customer with the property management team,we knew we were in good hands.Maria was amazing and we highly recommend her.She sent us to Macquarie bank and got us a much better interest rate.She was friendly,professional and made the daunting process easy.We have used WhietStar for many years and will continue to do so.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Scott and Lynne, we are so pleased your experience with WhiteStar was easy and professional. We like to keep things simple for our clients! We look forward to talking again soon :).

Thank you Whitestar.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Thank you to Emma for assisting me with my financial needs and for being ever patient and helpful during the process. It took me months before I was able to progress but Emma helped me every step of the way. Emma was professional, easy to talk to and put up with my endless phone calls. Nothing was too much trouble. I will be recommending Emma and Whitestar to my friends without hesitation.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Heather! Thanks so much for your review. We'll pass on your feedback to Emma and the team.

Round three

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

This is my third time with white star two refinaces and one buying Narrelle,Katerina and Bec made the process so easy they were onto Evey issue as it arose and had them handled before we asked about them they were a pleasure to work with and we would recommend this team any time

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hey Alan and Nicola, thanks for your review. When our clients stay with us, we know we must be doing something right. We're always pleased to work with you. Thanks again!

Shepparton

Private message

Narrelle and Katerina are superstar's!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Second time using Whitestar. Refinancing with Narrelle and Katerina couldn't have been easier. Worked around my work schedule and kept in contact often! Wont be my last time using this excellent group!! Great work ladies!

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Trav, many thanks for your feedback. We're glad we were able to make the process easy. If you ever have any questions, please get in touch!

Maria Lyons is the super best mortgage broker.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

We will never forget Maria Lyons, she a very very good person and is very good in the work that she does, 8 months ago i would never have thought that Jerome and i would have an investment property today, but Maria made it happened, Jerome and i are so grateful for what she did for us. I will recommend all my friends to her. Thank you again and thank you to the rest of the team as well.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Marie and Jerome! A great big thanks for your kind words about Maria and the team. Congratulation too on taking big steps into investment. We are so pleased that you found the experience positiv... read more »

1 of 2 pages