Review rating:

RELIEF

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Joanne C, Kat , Bec , have all been so so wonderful
I'm not just saying that to be nice , they really have been so helpful and pleasant to deal with My wife Janelle and i have seen them almost seem like family
This step for our refinance and debit consolation is going to make a huge difference to our finance's
We be able to finish our outstanding renovations
No more credit cards !!!
Thanks to you all so much
Geoff Macdonald
MILDURA

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Geoff, thanks so much for your review. The fact that you are so happy makes everything we do worth it! Good luck with the renovations.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Thanks Jo C you were awesome and I would highly recommend whitestar they helped me when I found it difficult with other places.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Sue, many thanks for your kind words about Jo C and the team. We are so happy that we were able to find the solution you were looking for.

great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

We refinanced our mortgage with WhiteStar recently.As an existing customer with the property management team,we knew we were in good hands.Maria was amazing and we highly recommend her.She sent us to Macquarie bank and got us a much better interest rate.She was friendly,professional and made the daunting process easy.We have used WhietStar for many years and will continue to do so.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Scott and Lynne, we are so pleased your experience with WhiteStar was easy and professional. We like to keep things simple for our clients! We look forward to talking again soon :).

Thank you Whitestar.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Thank you to Emma for assisting me with my financial needs and for being ever patient and helpful during the process. It took me months before I was able to progress but Emma helped me every step of the way. Emma was professional, easy to talk to and put up with my endless phone calls. Nothing was too much trouble. I will be recommending Emma and Whitestar to my friends without hesitation.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Heather! Thanks so much for your review. We'll pass on your feedback to Emma and the team.

Round three

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

This is my third time with white star two refinaces and one buying Narrelle,Katerina and Bec made the process so easy they were onto Evey issue as it arose and had them handled before we asked about them they were a pleasure to work with and we would recommend this team any time

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hey Alan and Nicola, thanks for your review. When our clients stay with us, we know we must be doing something right. We're always pleased to work with you. Thanks again!

Shepparton

Private message

Narrelle and Katerina are superstar's!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Second time using Whitestar. Refinancing with Narrelle and Katerina couldn't have been easier. Worked around my work schedule and kept in contact often! Wont be my last time using this excellent group!! Great work ladies!

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Trav, many thanks for your feedback. We're glad we were able to make the process easy. If you ever have any questions, please get in touch!

Maria Lyons is the super best mortgage broker.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

We will never forget Maria Lyons, she a very very good person and is very good in the work that she does, 8 months ago i would never have thought that Jerome and i would have an investment property today, but Maria made it happened, Jerome and i are so grateful for what she did for us. I will recommend all my friends to her. Thank you again and thank you to the rest of the team as well.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Marie and Jerome! A great big thanks for your kind words about Maria and the team. Congratulation too on taking big steps into investment. We are so pleased that you found the experience positiv... read more »

Maria Lyons Rocks and is an asset to Whitestar Group!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

I had my first contact with Maria Lyons beginning of this month (March 2018) and she was assisting me with my first mortgage, since I had some minor issues with my credit scores she evaluated my deal and submitted it to the RIGHT lender and the loan got settled in no time, she is a professional with good knowledge and keeps her clients updated on the progress of the loan, I would strongly recommend her to anyone who's in the market for a Residential loan or any other financial advice to go to her.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thanks so much for your lovely review, Pawan! We are so pleased that you had a very positive experience with Maria and the team. We strive to make the process informative, prompt and stress-free for our clients. Thanks again!

Exceptional Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

We would love to Highlight a phenomenal Mortgage Broker Maria Lyons. She is an incredible asset to Whitestar. Maria has assisted us over quite some time and offers a genuine interest in helping her clients when others would potentially view as too complicated. Maria thinks outside the square and as a result, is extremely talented in her position. We intend to use Maria again for our next venture into the world of investment property and completely trust her guidance. Words cannot describe how appreciative we are for all Maria’s assistance, advice and her outstanding customer service.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Sally, thanks for your feedback regarding your experience with Maria and the team. How exciting that you want to invest soon! We are lucky to have a team who approach all finance situations with... read more »

Absolutely Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I would like to thank Maria from Whitestar who was absolutely amazing. She would always return my call or answer my questions and never once made me feel like I was being a painful client. Right from the beginning she made me feel like she was there to help in any way she could. Maria, Eric, Beck and the rest of the team at Whitestar went well above and beyond to help us out and to get the deal across the line, they never gave up on us, as most would, the efficiency and dedication they provide to their customers is unbelievable. We can now start enjoying life again thanks to Maria and the rest of the staff at Whitestar, thanks again.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Tonia, thank you so much for such a wonderful review about your experience with Maria, Bec, Eric and the rest of the team. We are so glad that our focus on supporting our clients has been felt b... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Jo C has been excellent. Very patient, supportive, informative and cheerful. It to mention working tirelessly and giving great advice. The whole process has been totally painless, when other places made things impossible. Hats off to Jo C.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thanks for your lovely feedback about Jo and the team, Andrew. We are so glad the process was clear simple and stress-free. We hope we can help you again in the future!

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

We cant thank Maria from Whitestar enough. Right from the start I have felt like she really wanted to help. Maria and her team went well above and beyond what I was expecting and I have been blown away with her dedication to her customers. We now feel so much more comfortable with where our financial future is heading and its all thanks to Maria and the rest of the wonderful staff at Whitestar.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Christine, thank you for your kind words about your experience with Maria and the team! We are so happy that we were able to make things clear for you and lend a helping hand as you take positive steps towards your future finances.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

Thank you Narrelle and Eric I was treated wonderfully and their service was efficient and professional.
To all the staff at White star thank you.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Kerrianne, many thanks, we are so pleased working with Narelle and Eric and the team was a positive experience. We like making the finance process easy for our clients. We hope we can help you again soon!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Narrelle provided fantastic service - a 180 degree different attitude from that provided by the bank our home loan was with. She kept me updated constantly and did her absolute best for us. I would recommend WhiteStar without reservation.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Bede, thank you for lovely comments regarding Narrelle and WhiteStar. We try hard for our clients. We don't always succeed for every client with finance assistance but we always try hard and h... read more »

Verified Customer

Consistently delivering the goods and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

So I got this email saying I have helped 845 people with my last review back in 2014 so figured it was time to update.

Imagine paying off your home loan, impossible yeah! Nope. I used to think this too and after refinancing with Whitestar and them doing all the work we have now paid our home loan off. Yeehaar!!! Did not think this would happen but had faith in Whitestar doing the sums right. I know nothing about money expect that I don't get enough of it but really enjoy spending it. Our paid off loan is a redraw, which means we now have all of the loan available as "ready credit". I am about to upgrade my car, so I will just pay "cash" for it from the loan, and already have a low interest rate, so just a matter of working out which car.

Whitestar have always been on the ball, and consistently keep in contact with us not just about new offers, better interest rates and investments. We have an investment which really makes retirement look good in a few years, but also because the team is great and we have the advantage of them doing our tax as well and they have been for some time, getting very good returns on our investment. I am not allowed to put names in here but "R T-C" and "JR", thanks heaps.

If you are thinking of getting a loan or refinancing, Whitestar are the people to go to. It costs you nothing and you don't sign until YOU are 100% happy, so you have nothing to lose by asking.

Cheers

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Dear Pete and Lyn, We are so glad we have managed to help you again and also receive such great feedback. The staff also thank you and appreciate your comments. We hope we continue to be of serv... read more »

Great Services -Now I can breath more easily

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

Whitestar has help me to consolidate several loans and also having some extra cash to buy a better car by refinancing my home loans which I wanted to do for a long time but was not able to do so as my credit history was not the best as I was robbing Peter to pay Paul due the over commitments and high interest loans.
I am now very happy and can breath more easily as I have only one repayment to focus on with a goods interest rate.
I am very happy with prompt and professional services and would recommend them to anyone who has been struggling to get their Finance in order.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Lizzy, We are very happy we have helped you sort a few things out to make your financial life a little easier. We hope you can move forward now and feel a little more in control. We always tou... read more »

World Class and Totally Customer Focused

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

We have had the privilege with working with Lindi, Jo and Rebecca. We found Whitestar over the net after sussing out the customer reviews upon this forum, and to our delight we were rewarded with such amazing personalised customer service.
Our assessment with Jo - was brutal, real and pinpoint (straight to the point) which highlighted our flaws and bad habits. Jo was able to offer us a pathway to financial redemption and consult with the right lender who specialises in flawed credit. We felt totally comfortable with the whole process, and she was completely transparent and thoroughly straight forward.
We have had the privilege of having our financial future entrusted to the wonderful and amazing Lindi Keal..
Although we have no idea on what goes behind the scene. It was left to Lindi to go in to 'bat for us'.
Whenever we called into Whitestar - we were always reminded by the other consultants that our application was 'her baby' and she fought tooth and nail for us.
In my mind that was bloody impressive and encouraging, the fact that we were not just a number, but ordinary battlers for whom just wanted a 'fair go'.

Who does that for a stranger(s) - only friends, family and people with a compassionate mindset do that for others, don't they?
Lindi - if you reading this, thank you for your never ending work and tireless effort - we are happily in your debt.

..and finally you will never fall back into any old habits with Rebecca on your case. This girl is like the final scary Christmas ghost that comes to visit Ebenezer the Scrooge - as she manages our Money management program. She is the reminder of things to come if we fall off the beaten track.

Our dealings with the staff from Whitestar have been from day dot - Outstanding and we will continue to use and recommend them to anyone that is unfortunate to have fallen into our former predicament.

We hope you seriously consider calling them to begin that next step

Good Luck.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thanks Ray for understanding the process. We try to be as open and honest as possible and we appreciate that you have obviously taken it all on board in a positive way. We hope all our clients ca... read more »

Great Service without even asking!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Narelle & Rebecca have delivered again, providing us with excellent service & a great result and I called about something totally different. That's what you call real customer service.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thank you so much. We are so glad the staff helped you out when you needed it. We hope to assist you again in the future. Thank you for your great comments as the ladies try so hard, it great for them to be recognized.

Lifestyle changes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

I don't usually write reviews, so this means I am really happy with Rebecca's service. Rebecca and the team took great care to listen to what we needed and I'm grateful to have received the most professional support during a challenging time. On top of learning to live with my husband's health difficulties he is unable to work and I am now the soul bread winner. Thank you to everyone at White Star for your assistance, exploring all our options and helping us make our loan work and our budget match our lifestyle.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thank you Andre, we are so happy that we managed to support you and your husband during a difficult time and a difficult process. All the best and of course we are always here to help where possible. Thank you for your praise and glad we could help.

My kids get to stay in the house the grew up in.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I found whitestar on the web after finding that I did not meet the banks normal lending criteria. I needed to refinance to payout my ex partner because I didn't want my kids to have to move from the place they've grown up. All the staff at whitestar were awesome from the first contact. They always got back to me promptly and were very professional. I couldn't be happier with the service. Thankyou to josh,Matt,Eric and Bec.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Dear Kate, Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are so happy for you and your family and wish you all the best. I am sure we shall be in touch, however if you ever need anything regard... read more »

1 of 2 pages