Review rating:

Great Seevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Jo C has been excellent. Very patient, supportive, informative and cheerful. It to mention working tirelessly and giving great advice. The whole process has been totally painless, when other places made things impossible. Hats off to Jo C.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

We cant thank Maria from Whitestar enough. Right from the start I have felt like she really wanted to help. Maria and her team went well above and beyond what I was expecting and I have been blown away with her dedication to her customers. We now feel so much more comfortable with where our financial future is heading and its all thanks to Maria and the rest of the wonderful staff at Whitestar.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

Thank you Narrelle and Eric I was treated wonderfully and their service was efficient and professional.
To all the staff at White star thank you.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Narrelle provided fantastic service - a 180 degree different attitude from that provided by the bank our home loan was with. She kept me updated constantly and did her absolute best for us. I would recommend WhiteStar without reservation.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Bede, thank you for lovely comments regarding Narrelle and WhiteStar. We try hard for our clients. We don't always succeed for every client with finance assistance but we always try hard and h... read more »

Verified Customer

Consistently delivering the goods and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

So I got this email saying I have helped 845 people with my last review back in 2014 so figured it was time to update.

Imagine paying off your home loan, impossible yeah! Nope. I used to think this too and after refinancing with Whitestar and them doing all the work we have now paid our home loan off. Yeehaar!!! Did not think this would happen but had faith in Whitestar doing the sums right. I know nothing about money expect that I don't get enough of it but really enjoy spending it. Our paid off loan is a redraw, which means we now have all of the loan available as "ready credit". I am about to upgrade my car, so I will just pay "cash" for it from the loan, and already have a low interest rate, so just a matter of working out which car.

Whitestar have always been on the ball, and consistently keep in contact with us not just about new offers, better interest rates and investments. We have an investment which really makes retirement look good in a few years, but also because the team is great and we have the advantage of them doing our tax as well and they have been for some time, getting very good returns on our investment. I am not allowed to put names in here but "R T-C" and "JR", thanks heaps.

If you are thinking of getting a loan or refinancing, Whitestar are the people to go to. It costs you nothing and you don't sign until YOU are 100% happy, so you have nothing to lose by asking.

Cheers

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Dear Pete and Lyn, We are so glad we have managed to help you again and also receive such great feedback. The staff also thank you and appreciate your comments. We hope we continue to be of serv... read more »

Great Services -Now I can breath more easily

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

Whitestar has help me to consolidate several loans and also having some extra cash to buy a better car by refinancing my home loans which I wanted to do for a long time but was not able to do so as my credit history was not the best as I was robbing Peter to pay Paul due the over commitments and high interest loans.
I am now very happy and can breath more easily as I have only one repayment to focus on with a goods interest rate.
I am very happy with prompt and professional services and would recommend them to anyone who has been struggling to get their Finance in order.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi Lizzy, We are very happy we have helped you sort a few things out to make your financial life a little easier. We hope you can move forward now and feel a little more in control. We always tou... read more »

World Class and Totally Customer Focused

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

We have had the privilege with working with Lindi, Jo and Rebecca. We found Whitestar over the net after sussing out the customer reviews upon this forum, and to our delight we were rewarded with such amazing personalised customer service.
Our assessment with Jo - was brutal, real and pinpoint (straight to the point) which highlighted our flaws and bad habits. Jo was able to offer us a pathway to financial redemption and consult with the right lender who specialises in flawed credit. We felt totally comfortable with the whole process, and she was completely transparent and thoroughly straight forward.
We have had the privilege of having our financial future entrusted to the wonderful and amazing Lindi Keal..
Although we have no idea on what goes behind the scene. It was left to Lindi to go in to 'bat for us'.
Whenever we called into Whitestar - we were always reminded by the other consultants that our application was 'her baby' and she fought tooth and nail for us.
In my mind that was bloody impressive and encouraging, the fact that we were not just a number, but ordinary battlers for whom just wanted a 'fair go'.

Who does that for a stranger(s) - only friends, family and people with a compassionate mindset do that for others, don't they?
Lindi - if you reading this, thank you for your never ending work and tireless effort - we are happily in your debt.

..and finally you will never fall back into any old habits with Rebecca on your case. This girl is like the final scary Christmas ghost that comes to visit Ebenezer the Scrooge - as she manages our Money management program. She is the reminder of things to come if we fall off the beaten track.

Our dealings with the staff from Whitestar have been from day dot - Outstanding and we will continue to use and recommend them to anyone that is unfortunate to have fallen into our former predicament.

We hope you seriously consider calling them to begin that next step

Good Luck.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thanks Ray for understanding the process. We try to be as open and honest as possible and we appreciate that you have obviously taken it all on board in a positive way. We hope all our clients ca... read more »

Great Service without even asking!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Narelle & Rebecca have delivered again, providing us with excellent service & a great result and I called about something totally different. That's what you call real customer service.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thank you so much. We are so glad the staff helped you out when you needed it. We hope to assist you again in the future. Thank you for your great comments as the ladies try so hard, it great for them to be recognized.

Lifestyle changes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

I don't usually write reviews, so this means I am really happy with Rebecca's service. Rebecca and the team took great care to listen to what we needed and I'm grateful to have received the most professional support during a challenging time. On top of learning to live with my husband's health difficulties he is unable to work and I am now the soul bread winner. Thank you to everyone at White Star for your assistance, exploring all our options and helping us make our loan work and our budget match our lifestyle.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thank you Andre, we are so happy that we managed to support you and your husband during a difficult time and a difficult process. All the best and of course we are always here to help where possible. Thank you for your praise and glad we could help.

My kids get to stay in the house the grew up in.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I found whitestar on the web after finding that I did not meet the banks normal lending criteria. I needed to refinance to payout my ex partner because I didn't want my kids to have to move from the place they've grown up. All the staff at whitestar were awesome from the first contact. They always got back to me promptly and were very professional. I couldn't be happier with the service. Thankyou to josh,Matt,Eric and Bec.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Dear Kate, Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are so happy for you and your family and wish you all the best. I am sure we shall be in touch, however if you ever need anything regard... read more »

Whitestar team helped we get a home loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

Whitestar team was really helpful in getting me a loan. I need to get a loan fast the help very step of the way. The banks could not help me so my friend found whitestar on facebook. I got the loan and i am very very happy. I would recommend them to anyone as they were polite and supportive every step of the way. Kind regards Hayley Keenes

July 8th 2017 Update: I got a home loan from White star

I happy to tell the world that i got a home loan through whitestar. It took 3 weeks from start to finish in applying. I love the team at whitestar. I am a single woman on centrelink payments noone would help me. They are in your life from the beginning of the story to the ending of the book. The team are so supportive. They laugh with you cry with you and scream with you when you have a home loan. My story has helped 77 people to get their home. Love the team at Whitestar. From Hayley Keenes.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Thanks Hayley, We are very happy we could assist you. We shall pass on this great feedback to the team and again, we are so glad we managed to help another customer achieve what they wanted. Tha... read more »

Whitestar are the best!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I received the most amazing help, guidance, support from both Marina and Katerina. I had a few issues with properties which fell through but they continued far beyond the requirements of their role to help me through this. I would recommend if you want the best people to help with your financial needs and nothing is ever to much trouble Whitestar is the place to go.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Hi C Hudson, It was a pleasure helping you. We were so happy that everything worked out so well in the end. We wish you the absolute best of luck in your new home and we look forward to hopefully... read more »

Outstanding from A to Z

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2015

I received the most professional and personal assistance from White Star than any other lender. All the staff I had dealings with went to great lengths to help me in every conceivable way, from doing a lot of the running around for me to ensuring all my needs were met. I cannot praise the staff enough for all the personal assistance they extended to me. Forget about the Banks and other lenders, White Star should be your first stop. Thank you to all the people at White Star for all your help, without you I wouldn't have been able to get back on track.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Dear Iggy, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received from WhiteStar. We hope we can assist you again in the future. All the best and thank you from the WhiteStar Team.

Verified Customer

Went above and beyond, dedicated staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2015

I approached WhiteStar Lending to assist with the purchase of my home. Staff were very approachable and willing to keep me updated and informed through out the process of applying to the bank. I was impressed with the level of service, I received more than I expected, including when the team helped me at a time that my solicitor let me down. Their service was more than I have ever received applying direct to a bank. Staff cared for my financial benefit and for a greater financial future for me.

Comments
WhiteStar Finance Official

Dear N.L, Thank you so much for your positive feedback. That is exactly what we strive for. I am so glad everything worked out well for you and we really hope to help you again in the future. Thank you from the WhiteStar Team.