So easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

Called Click Energy to connect to a more suitable plan and was recommended to wait for a couple of bill rotations
which answered enquiry and given to right information , thank you.

Ballina

• 3 answers
Private message

Love talking to a REAL person, not a computer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Changed my direct debits arrangements. Gentleman I spoke to was friendly with manners, that handled what I wanted done fast & well. Get a better deal by asking if I was on the right plan & what discount I could get.

4 times the bill

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

for 6 month we got a constantly same account . the next 3 months account it doubled. they said it was the hot water system .the hot water system was change about 3 year before we joined the company.

Signing up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

The consultant made signing up so simple. I think the process set up by the company is to be commended too.

It is just the company you can't trust on

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I had been with this company for a few of years as a loyal customer.
One day, I checked my rate from the bill and compared other company's rates.
I was totally shocked with the rate. When I first signed up the plan, the rate was very good and then the company changed the rate. At last, this company put this plan into the Archive link which you can't find it any more in this company's current market plan.
I was attracted with Bonus with big discounts into this company and ended up with higher bill.
Just kindly reminder, when you sign up with this company, be aware of the plan change especially for the loyal customer.

Total rip offs!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

After receiving a bill of over $800 and being told we are using the equivalent of 12 people with only 2 people in the house, called them to come out and check, never came out, switched to AGL and got a bill of under $300 and indicated we were using equivalent to under 2 people. Now that is more like it!!

Verified Purchase

Invoices by email - non existent.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Recently joined Click Energy after being with Red Energy for over 10 years. Click require monthly payments ( no choice in that) and promised to send invoices monthly by email in a timely manner to pay. As it turns out, they haven't sent any emails but send SMS texts with 3 days to pay. Yeah, sure I can log into my account (if I remember to do so) and see what the bill is but they are supposed to send the bill by email. When I contact them about this, they respond by email and make promises but still do not send invoices 2 weeks before due as they said they would. I will be going back to Red Energy as they're billing system is far easier.

Rude customer service staff - seriously Click Energy, is it that hard to treat people with respect?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

I registered on their website for a call back, and they called me this morning at 9am, a couple of days after I signed up with AGL. I kindly informed the caller that I had selected another provider and that I am not interested, thanking him for calling anyway. His response was to say that it is "not too late to change" - which is fair enough - but when I replied by saying, "No, thank you, but thanks anyway", he simply hung up, without saying 'goodbye' or 'no problem, thank you'.

Seriously everyone, this shows that they are friendly to us whe
n they want us to sign a contract for 2 years, but as soon as they get told something they don't like, or god forbid you sign up with them and you have an issue that requires resolving, their attitudes can change significantly.

I have not been hung up on in many years, and over the last week, three energy company representatives have hung up on me.

Not worth it to be honest - at least go with a company whose staff are well mannered.

Quick And Easy To Deal With

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Had my Electricity and gas through click customer service kept me update during my connection progress click deserves my customer satisfaction i can assure you that! I did not receive that kind of customer service from previous energy suppliers of 10 years I was very disappointed they were more about money and overcharging average family like myself....I recommend click to my families and friends any time....

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Never had any issues with my electricity bill. They are responce and proactive when comes to solve an issue. Most important, the rates are quite cheap.

Awesome customer​ service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Had some issues with billing from old property but was quickly sorted out in a very professional manner. No issues with Click!

1 of 185 pages

hi wanting to get a price on getting solor panels on our roof..also wanted to no what you are giving as a price is 14 cents or not.if not what is the price.just for electricity pls...also do you have a payment plan and is there a goverment subsidy.regards jenni hudd [number removed]

jennilou asked on Apr 10, 2017

Good Morning Jenni!
Well in regards to installing solar panels, Click Energy personally don't Install solar panels and you would have to get in touch with a licenced Solar panel installer. As for Click Energy rates, there are different plans and you can access this by going on to www.clickenergy.com.au and then scrolling all the way to the bottom and finding "ENERGY PRICE FACT SHEETS" and then selecting your state and then select your energy distributor and under that find for any plan that has "SHINE" added to it. Or if you have any difficulties please feel free to call us on 1800 77 59 29. And yes Click energy does have payment plans and if you have a concession card we can have that added unto the account.
Thank you.
Nathan

What are the rates for the different taffiffs? Eg. Peak, t31 and t33 and supple charge. Thanks.

Pippa asked on Feb 08, 2017

Answer this

Click is able to offer attractive sounding 17% discounts or so for a reason. Their tarrifs & daily supply charge are usually over 17% higher than most other electric providers, so don't fall for their phony discounts. I cant tell you the exact kwh rates, as this varies with their plans. However the higher the so called discount, the higher the rate will usually be. Also Click advertises heavily on this site. Wonder why their satisfaction rating seems so high compared to all other electric providers? It is in their interest to keep the positive reviews high or their advertising would be a waste of time. I don't think that all positive reviews for click on this site are actually from happy customers if you get my drift! Make certain to check out the not so positive reviews before signing up with click.

What is your rate per Kwh What is your daily charge and what is your buyback rate (we have 10Kw solar? Will switch if OK. Thanks

Max asked on Jan 29, 2017

Not sure on daily charge, I get 10 cents per Kw at the moment. My story:
I only have a 4.7Kw system.
Bills were around the $1500 mark per quarter originally (without solar).
Got solar, went with simply energy as suggested by the installer. Bills went down to around $800 for about 18 months, then shot back up to $1300 per quarter.
Now I am with Click energy, bills are around the $150 per month mark ($450 per quarter).

Don't know exact cost to buy in. Average cost per day is $5.37. Average 24.8 k.w. and get 10 cents per k.w.

See all 41 questions about Click Energy