I was very pleased of the ease of the service and simplicity of how it functioned.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

I wasn't available at the times the customer service tried to reach me but they were patient and finally got me. When dealing with customer service, they have always been easy going, helpful and friendly and I felt like my customer relationship was valued. Everything happened exactly as they promised and I was really happy how easy everything was. Thank you for your services!

New Bill after disconnection and final bill paid

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

I moved out a property i was renting in Sydney, gave them notice for disconnection, received my final bill with $193 disconnection charge shown.

Then, 3 months later i receive another bill with reconn charge and usage charges for that property. Guess what, i moved to Melbourne from that property, never called them for reconnection, then how can they send a bill to me. It's obvious the usage was by the landlord because he sells the property after that.

So unethical to see that they trying to claim back the money from me for a usage by someone else. I am sure it will get sorted since i have all evidence to support my statement, i still need to get it out there so people know misconducts by companies such as click energy.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase

Click staff are friendly and professional. The service is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

We moved to a new address. I researched and found click to be the best company to go with. Customer service is excellent. We love the pay on time discount.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent energy provider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

I have been with Click Energy ever since The One Big Switch promotion - ?about 2 years ago. The monthly instalment charge is convenient and the discount for on time payment is a great incentive to join them. I will continue to refer friends to Click. Keep up your terrific service.

Switching is Easy!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Easy to sign up, no contract and no exit fee. I like the higher rate of the home discount but I find the business discount a lot lower.

Easy process to switch over and great offers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

I was previously with PowerS... and decided to switch! After reading the reviews, I decided to go with click energy. The process was so simple to switch over and the offers and discounts is outstanding compared to what I had before.

I'll be back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Convenient, no jargon affordable energy providers. Quick to help I will be back for my next property to be connect

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

When moving house click energy made the process very simple and fast
I was instantly updated to higher discount
Have never had any issues with this company
Such a pleasure to deal with the friendly staff

This is the service we should be Getting.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Solar panels on roof and connection and change over skilfully completed. All tradespeople very helpful and agreeable. Good discussion on right place to put panels and inverter.

Being charged double as I was late in paying previous bill

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

My actual bill is only $500 but they are penalising me for being late in paying so are charging me additional $700. I have called numerous times to clarify with a supervisor but was told that they would call back in 48 hours? Clearly they are busy ripping off other victims which is why the delay in calling someone back.

Don't sign up with them....Look for another provider.

Happy with service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Electricity power. Have only had one power failure since joining. Lines worked on until problem fixed. Customer service has been very good

Moving power was a breeze!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

We are currently renting and when we relocated to a new premises, Click Energy were great. Just a phone call and it was all organised! They even fixed an error with payments in a matter of minutes not days. I also find the customer service great. You talk to someone in a timely manner or phoned back and they are polite, friendly and easy to understand.

1 of 178 pages

What are the rates for the different taffiffs? Eg. Peak, t31 and t33 and supple charge. Thanks.

Pippa asked on Feb 08, 2017

Answer this

Click is able to offer attractive sounding 17% discounts or so for a reason. Their tarrifs & daily supply charge are usually over 17% higher than most other electric providers, so don't fall for their phony discounts. I cant tell you the exact kwh rates, as this varies with their plans. However the higher the so called discount, the higher the rate will usually be. Also Click advertises heavily on this site. Wonder why their satisfaction rating seems so high compared to all other electric providers? It is in their interest to keep the positive reviews high or their advertising would be a waste of time. I don't think that all positive reviews for click on this site are actually from happy customers if you get my drift! Make certain to check out the not so positive reviews before signing up with click.

What is your rate per Kwh What is your daily charge and what is your buyback rate (we have 10Kw solar? Will switch if OK. Thanks

Max asked on Jan 29, 2017

Not sure on daily charge, I get 10 cents per Kw at the moment. My story:
I only have a 4.7Kw system.
Bills were around the $1500 mark per quarter originally (without solar).

Don't know exact cost to buy in. Average cost per day is $5.37. Average 24.8 k.w. and get 10 cents per k.w.

What is ur buy back rate for solar?

Helen asked on Nov 28, 2016

Answer this

The buy back rate for solar depends on the plan you are on, however be very careful before signing up with Click as your energy provider. They will give you a higher buy back rate on some plans, but charge a lot more in daily supply charges & the kwh rate. Click is all about trickery & gimmicks, not cheap electricity. You would have to be supplying a lot of solar to the grid before it makes up for the extra you will be paying.

Compare their daily supply charge & kwh charges with other electricity suppliers before signing with them. Do not believe their so called 'discounts', they are all a con because their prices are dearer than other electricity providers by much more than the so called 'discount'.

click energy gives me 10 cents per Kw imported into the grid. I only have a 4.7Kw system. Bills were around the $1500 mark per quarter originally (without solar). Got solar, went with simply energy as suggested by the installer. Bills went down to around $800 for about 18 months, then shot back up to $1300 per quarter. Now I am with Click energy, bills are around the $150 per month mark ($450 per quarter).

See all 44 questions about Click Energy