MELBOURNE

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

The second worst energy company I have ever dealt with

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

This is not my first PR review...

Had Electricity transfered to Click from Energy australia, the transfer was long and drawn out as it turns out unneccessarily. It took 5 months. The power was consistent...clicks promises and assurance were never kept and they introduced extra charges that they did not flag.
Untrustworthy and unreliable.

Never go anywhere near these people.

I am now with Red, less marketing, cheaper and some integrity.

Click is being marketed (and paying for it) by 'one big switch', iselect and others...doesnt this send a strong signal.

How these guys won Product Reviews award for 2016....simply SCARES THE BEJESUS out of me!

(the worst provider btw is Lumo)

Verified Purchase

Bad customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

Been trying to get discount for over a year now but have just received email bills where there is only a two day deadline. Only notification of payment due was made by text message including a disconnection notice. Asked for paper bill they said that I would receive he bill until well after the discount date. If payment is late by over one day, they will send a disconnection notice. You can ring for an extension, but you will still receive rather rude disconnection notices.. only by text, maybe two or three a day!!!

Excellent experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

I had gas and electricity installed. The set up process was super easy and it felt like no time at all! The customer service rep Deb was great to talk to, she was informative and easy going and I loved that. I work in customer service myself and having someone that well spoken and full of life talking me through the process was exceptional!

Very quick respond and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Family usage. Everything went smoothly. We got the electricity connected within a phone call, no complicated paper works. And everything went through very good. We are so happy and didn't thing that everything is at that easy

Lowest price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

Cheapest rates for solar. Good service. Monthly bills easier to pay with discount for pay on time. Direct debit available

SOLAR INSTALLATION

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2017

The installation of solar panels was handled very efficiently and expeditiously. The deal offered for a combination feed-in tariff and discount was generous and the interaction with the installer provided a trouble free process in very good time.

Great service and prices

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2017

Electric been with your service for over 4years have had no problems thank you
Calls answered quickly and very knowledgeable staff

services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2017

process was smooth, customer services is very good.
i will laways recommend click energy
the deals with click energy is good.

Fantastic energy company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

I had my electricity connected with Click Energy. I went through 'direct connect' when I signed my lease and it was so quick and easy to connect the electricity. The power was on when we moved in and we had very reliable power with no dropouts for all the years we were with Click. I am beyond satisfied with their customer service - on the odd occasion I had the need to call, my call was answered promptly and the staff member was polite and friendly, able to assist me quickly and without issue. Would highly recommend Click Energy!

Excellent company, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

I had electrical supply to my home, connection process flawless, all customer service interaction was professional and courteous.
No power interruptions at all in 3 years.
Disconnection process easy and quick.
Loved the ease of the email invoicing and discount for on time payments.
Good job guys, thank you.

Efficient company

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

Gas and electricity. Electricity was supplied and also Click Energy provided a competitive rebate for our solar power produced. Reliable supplier and friendly staff

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

Both elec and gas. Great service. No prob lems with drop outs. Easy to contact and speak to. Awesome company

1 of 173 pages

What is ur buy back rate for solar?

Helen asked on Nov 28, 2016

Answer this

The buy back rate for solar depends on the plan you are on, however be very careful before signing up with Click as your energy provider. They will give you a higher buy back rate on some plans, but charge a lot more in daily supply charges & the kwh rate. Click is all about trickery & gimmicks, not cheap electricity. You would have to be supplying a lot of solar to the grid before it makes up for the extra you will be paying.

Compare their daily supply charge & kwh charges with other electricity suppliers before signing with them. Do not believe their so called 'discounts', they are all a con because their prices are dearer than other electricity providers by much more than the so called 'discount'.

Is Click Energy Australian OWNED??

Bernadette asked on Oct 25, 2016

Answer this

According to CanstarBlue, Click energy is only partly Australian owned. However make sure you read all of the Bad & Terrible reviews before signing up with Click, Do not believe all the positive reviews you read about Click on this site, many may not be genuine! I did write a review giving detailed reasons about why I believe that most of the positive reviews about Click are either not genuine or probably paid, however this site refused to publish it.

Is this monthly bill? Needing to sign up with electricity company as moveing in this week

Salz asked on Oct 25, 2016

Answer this

no it is quarterly, we signed up for click gold

See all 42 questions about Click Energy