Having reviewed Click Energy over the number of years I have been a member,I'm still impressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Electricity and Gas were installed initially.
The set up process was carried out quickly and efficiently.
Our power is generally reliable.
Click Energy offers an efficient customer service facility.

Charged 30% more than previous provider.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Told me I'd be paying much lower rates. So far they've charged me $398 in 4 months, my previous provider charged $402 for the previous 6 months. Avoid these scammers.

Click energy are not providing the service as they cheat the meter reading and charge customer high

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

Click energy is not good. Please stay away as I saw for 1 person for 24days the bill came up to 350$ where other provider this bill was for 3 months, when we called they keep going around and around and not resolving the issue and keep telling us that we are liable to pay...they are not doing the readings correctly they are supposed to do.

Guys watch your bills correctly and report to the fair trading on this cheating. Very disappointed and they scare us going to debt collector..etc insane worried and stressed out talking to them. Please be careful on this click energy trap.

Incorrect and deceitful/ unethical billing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Stress Free And Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Many thanks once again Click..in just one call I arranged disconnection quickly and easily in one property and updated our plan in another, for more savings!

Feel safe with Click

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Excellent been a customer for years I would recommend Click to my family and friends. Service is good staff helpful

Excellent service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I've only had to call a couple of times, and they've been excellent each time! Always a good connection, friendly and helpful staff

Verified Purchase

one issue in 4years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

We transferred from our provider in 2013 to Click Energy and have saved a heap of money since then on our power bills. The progressive payments are not missed and to have a cheaper bill at the end of the 3 months is great. We had one issue this week, someone tried to change us back to our old provider and Click Energy told us they would sort it out and did. We then notified Over 50's so they would be aware and they were also going to follow it up. Well done to everyone !

This is awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Great service and reliable! Staff served with dignity and efficiency. Happy for a reliable power service! The time frame was not more than 45 minutes.

accurate information

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Quick and very efficient service which are both critical factors to the consumer without the information overload using industry jargon

It remains to be seen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Just a new customer. Come to me after a few months. You are in a very competitive market. Good Luck.

1 of 181 pages

What are the rates for the different taffiffs? Eg. Peak, t31 and t33 and supple charge. Thanks.

Pippa asked on Feb 08, 2017

Answer this

Click is able to offer attractive sounding 17% discounts or so for a reason. Their tarrifs & daily supply charge are usually over 17% higher than most other electric providers, so don't fall for their phony discounts. I cant tell you the exact kwh rates, as this varies with their plans. However the higher the so called discount, the higher the rate will usually be. Also Click advertises heavily on this site. Wonder why their satisfaction rating seems so high compared to all other electric providers? It is in their interest to keep the positive reviews high or their advertising would be a waste of time. I don't think that all positive reviews for click on this site are actually from happy customers if you get my drift! Make certain to check out the not so positive reviews before signing up with click.

What is your rate per Kwh What is your daily charge and what is your buyback rate (we have 10Kw solar? Will switch if OK. Thanks

Max asked on Jan 29, 2017

Not sure on daily charge, I get 10 cents per Kw at the moment. My story:
I only have a 4.7Kw system.
Bills were around the $1500 mark per quarter originally (without solar).

Don't know exact cost to buy in. Average cost per day is $5.37. Average 24.8 k.w. and get 10 cents per k.w.

What is ur buy back rate for solar?

Helen asked on Nov 28, 2016

Answer this

The buy back rate for solar depends on the plan you are on, however be very careful before signing up with Click as your energy provider. They will give you a higher buy back rate on some plans, but charge a lot more in daily supply charges & the kwh rate. Click is all about trickery & gimmicks, not cheap electricity. You would have to be supplying a lot of solar to the grid before it makes up for the extra you will be paying.

Compare their daily supply charge & kwh charges with other electricity suppliers before signing with them. Do not believe their so called 'discounts', they are all a con because their prices are dearer than other electricity providers by much more than the so called 'discount'.

click energy gives me 10 cents per Kw imported into the grid. I only have a 4.7Kw system. Bills were around the $1500 mark per quarter originally (without solar). Got solar, went with simply energy as suggested by the installer. Bills went down to around $800 for about 18 months, then shot back up to $1300 per quarter. Now I am with Click energy, bills are around the $150 per month mark ($450 per quarter).

See all 42 questions about Click Energy