Terrible customer sevice

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Changed suppliers from click to dodo ... a better price ... when click knew I had changed they didn't want to know me.... I was paying monthly but haven't heard from them for the last quarter... so n pay on time discount..... am going to get the full bill on my he next read... don't think I will have the money to pay .. give this group a big miss

New customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

As a new Click customer of only 1 week I can only comment on setup process. We connected to electricity. I found the website very informative and after speaking with customer service person decided to go with the click shine extra offering 12 cents feed back as we have 5kw + solar hot water. Our decision was also based on previous owners recommendations. Customer service person was efficent and friendly

Click is for Me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Having been a long standing Click Customer for some years, just of late and having to move house and letting a third party do my connections, unfortunately they hooked me up to another provider and being busy when moving, I soon realised they had made a mistake. Called Click Customer Service, and they resolved my new connection with them again in next to no time. They also call the other provider on my behalf to cancel. Took the pressure off me entirely by doing the lot! Way better discounts too than other providers! Thanks Click Staff :)

Easy to connect with click

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Electricity connection. Speedy response to email query by phone call. Love the discounting when paying on time. Very satisfied. Shame I cannot connect with gas in my area

Great company to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

I have been using Click Energy now for a number of years with no complaints. I decided to get Solar and while the system was being installed I made a decision which plan was best for me. Every time I have rang about an query they have answered every question quickly and completely. Great staff which makes a great Company. As another reviewer said it is sooooo good to talk to someone who speaks English. Keep up the great work.

billing system

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

The billing system needs to be reviewed. .every time my acct is emailed I need to quiery it ..as its not self explained ..very difficult to understand it

Melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Spammers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

Where did Click get my telephone number from? I have not offered it to any energy comparison websites or the like. All I know is that since I elected to move from AGL, Click have been making several calls a day to my mobile phone - a number they should not have.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase

Very quick and professional resolution of issue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

I had queries regarding my electricity and gas plans which very quickly responded to and appropriately actioned. The lady I dealt with on the phone was incredibly polite and helpful and everything was rectified quickly. It was also refreshing to speak to someone located in Australia and not abroad. I'll definitely recommend Click Energy to others.

Haven't experienced "Bill Shock" yet.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

Don't want to talk too soon!! Find bill system with discount quite confusing. While I can talk to an operator that speaks English, I'm happy. Please don't let that change? To date no complaints from me.

Can't even give a ONE ⭐️, Worst experience EVER

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Rang by Click (x5) to notify us of cancellation of account, despite us NOT contacting them!! So an error in their behalf, and we spent a total of 2 hours trying to rectify problem, with transferring to multiple departments (in Manila), continual talk of process, without them executing any immediate resolution to our problem!!! Lots of hoop jumping to finally stop them cancelling our account and therefore gas/electricity which was imminent!! As per Click Energy... "We are sorry for the inconvenience, BUT..." Thankyou, but NO Thankyou, we are off to another provider end of story.

easy to read and understand

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Easy sign up process, goid communication and commpetitive rates i would recommend people taking the time to get a quote

Verified Purchase

Worst energy provider

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

I can give only one advice for Click Energy: RUN! This is the worst energy provider ever! Their customer service is 100 times worse than Telstra. Haha ...that means a lot. The billing structure is very complex and sneaky. Customer teams has no idea whatsover what they are talking about. They don't understand the bills either ...Haha. They have hidden fees and sneaky rates that have not made clear. I actually wondering that this company is operating and not being taken down by Fair Trade Australia. One star is even too much. Avoid that one at all costs.

1 of 192 pages

Hi there, I was wondering if you physically read the electricity supply meter every 1/4, I am looking at the Shine Extra Plan, are the figures correct? the FIT is 12c/kWh and the charges are less than the std plan with only a 10c/kWh..

Richard asked on May 11, 2017

Answer this

Your figures are correct & Click Energy's figures are wrong.

By law, meters must be read at least once a year to "wash up" the estimated readings so that it balances out, otherwise, if they keep estimating the meter readings, two things can happen. One, if underestimated, you could end up with very large actual bill if you leave the premise or swtich. Vice versa, if the readings are overestimated, you are paying too much money in advance for no reason. So, at least one physical meter read must be done every 12 months to balance the billing out. (unless you are in regional area where you are allowed to do your own reading and submit, that way you know exactly what it should be at bill time). It's not hard to read.

Be very careful of Click Energy's way of applying the discounts, the discounts you get will be applied after the Solar FiT has been taken off the balance, then you get you discount. Other retailers apply the discounts before the solar FiT is applied to the bill balance. Big difference!

hi wanting to get a price on getting solor panels on our roof..also wanted to no what you are giving as a price is 14 cents or not.if not what is the price.just for electricity pls...also do you have a payment plan and is there a goverment subsidy.regards jenni hudd [number removed]

jennilou asked on Apr 10, 2017

Good Morning Jenni!
Well in regards to installing solar panels, Click Energy personally don't Install solar panels and you would have to get in touch with a licenced Solar panel installer. As for Click Energy rates, there are different plans and you can access this by going on to www.clickenergy.com.au and then scrolling all the way to the bottom and finding "ENERGY PRICE FACT SHEETS" and then selecting your state and then select your energy distributor and under that find for any plan that has "SHINE" added to it. Or if you have any difficulties please feel free to call us on 1800 77 59 29. And yes Click energy does have payment plans and if you have a concession card we can have that added unto the account.
Thank you.
Nathan

What are the rates for the different taffiffs? Eg. Peak, t31 and t33 and supple charge. Thanks.

Pippa asked on Feb 08, 2017

Answer this

Click is able to offer attractive sounding 17% discounts or so for a reason. Their tarrifs & daily supply charge are usually over 17% higher than most other electric providers, so don't fall for their phony discounts. I cant tell you the exact kwh rates, as this varies with their plans. However the higher the so called discount, the higher the rate will usually be. Also Click advertises heavily on this site. Wonder why their satisfaction rating seems so high compared to all other electric providers? It is in their interest to keep the positive reviews high or their advertising would be a waste of time. I don't think that all positive reviews for click on this site are actually from happy customers if you get my drift! Make certain to check out the not so positive reviews before signing up with click.

See all 42 questions about Click Energy