Review rating:

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2010

always do your own research in to products to find out what is best for you. i now only desl with the bank through email so if they do happen to 'fudge' the truth they will be held accountable to it.

+ the lower interest rate is great, expecially when you are going to be taking you time to pay ot off. the annual fee is reasonable too.

- customer service with nab is a major problem. when i was looking at getting this card i had representitives telling me the rate was lower then what it was and there was no annual fee. i went away and did my own research and found the facts.

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2009

+ A low rate

- Absolutely disgraceful customer service ...

I ordered a replacement card as mine was getting old but still working, and they lost it in the internal mail!! The goose in customer service said he would cancel the one THEY lost and reorder another one. Went to use my card that night (a Friday night) and it declined - the fool had cancelled my current one!! All access to my savings and Visa gone until a new card is issued, and on a weekend! When I contacted them, their solution was that I go and withdraw at a branch, ON A SATURDAY!!

The worst part is throughout the whole thing their attitude is "that's your problem", "you'll have to find a branch if you want money or wait until we send the send the next card" never accepted any blame and would not lift a finger to rectify it.

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2009

Worst banking experience ever..
I have banked with CBA and GE and they come up smelling like roses compared to NAB!!

+ Cheap no frills interest rate

- Terrible, terrible customer service, banks are known for average service, yet the NAB are in a class of their own when it comes to bad service!! NAB successfully identified me over the phone, then refused point blank to tell me my current owing balance. Telling me to go to a local branch or wait for my next statement.Leaving me too anxious to spend on it for fear of going over limit. Who has time to goes to a branch in 2009??? Talk about backwards banking.

• 85 helpful votes
Private message

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2009

not a bad card. higher annual fee than some other nab cards. interest is lower on purchases as a result. no rewards system - cannot be attached to flybuys. additional card is free. if you bring your balance over from another institution you can get 0% interest for six months on this balance. however this does not apply to other nab cards. would like to see them rewards long term nab customers in a similar way

+ lower rate interest for purchases. interest free days

- high interest rate on cash advances. although it has a lower rate on purchases i can still get cheaper interest by doing a balance transfer onto other cards

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2007

A card I would recommend to someone who can budget well and payout monthly balance.

+ Lower interest rate. No annual fees for me. No frills.