Review rating:

Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

Professional service. we are very happy with them. we are using spiffy clean from long time and we never have any problem. we recommend to them to everyone. thanks you

Top of the list

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2016

They are very professional and thorough. They do cleaning in our office on daily basis. I would like to rank the on the top of the list if any one looking commercial cleaners.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2016

We are very impressed with detail cleaning done by them. They do not rush and always do good cleaning. I appreciate that very much. We always recommend them to everyone.

We are Extremely Hapyy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2016

All the staaf is very friendly and Helpfull. They do amzing cleaning. Great value for money. We are Extremely happy with Spiffy Clean service and certainly recommend to everyone. :)

Very Responsive Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2016

Spiffy clean Team is very professional. I was impressed with office cleaning, professionalism and quality of their work. The company is very responsive when we need any help. I definitely recommend Spiffy Clean for any commercial cleaning needs.

Very polite and great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2016

Our cleaners are lovely. Jack, owner of Spiffy Clean, appointed a couple for our office. They are very polite and great worker. Very happy with their service and punctuality. Thanks

melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Perfect - used in office

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2016

good guys - do my office clean regular and do a fantastic professional job. We have been using them for a while and always been on time with their work

Melbourne

Private message

Really professional & punctual

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2016

Great Job done by spiffy Clean. They are Really professional & punctual Cleaners. It is very Easy to deal with Jack. I would love to recommend Spiffy Clean to all.