3,152 reviews

Lounge and carpet cleaning

Service provided by Lance was friendly, professional and very successful. He arrived on time and the job was completed efficiently. Amazing to see how much dirt came out of the lounge. Highly recommended!

End of lease clean

The team was professional, arrived on time and did a thorough clean. I got my bond refunded with no issues. I would recommend their services for a no fuss end of lease clean.

Extremely happy customer!

Stephen was great. Comunicated well. He delivered his service with great professionalism. Also did a great and thorough job. I would definitely recommend Stephen to anyone. Thank you again Stephen for doing such an amazing job.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for this great review, Nadia. We are really happy to hear that Stephen did such a great job for you

Great Service!

I needed some stains removed from my carpet and I have a very busy work schedule so it can be hard to make appointments during business hours. Nanda came at 7pm to do a quote and arrived before I left for work at 7:30am to do the job. Very happy with the result and even more happy with the excellent service. It was a super easy process at a very reasonable price - would definitely recommend Nanda from Jim’s Cleaning!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

I'm so glad to hear that Nanda was able to help you out there Rach!

Emily pye

Emily pyeSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

Milan and Sussie were very professional and very nice and understanding ! Did an amazing job for my end of lease clean. I was very impressed. Will he using Jim's cleaning again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

They are truly some of our best cleaners! So glad to know they were able to do such a great job for you :)

Amit

AmitSydney, NSW

Perfect cleaning

"I have tried many cleaners. But I must say that Vipin and his team member were very professional, thorough and polite..they did a wonderful job of cleaning my house..looking forward.."

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Vipin! Look forward to working with you again Amit

Dawn

DawnPerth, WA

Lovely guy did a a great job

He was courteous and did a great job. He turned up on time and didn't leave any mess and worked quietly to cause minimum disruption to my day today. Thanks

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

It is our pleasure, Dawn! Look forward to working with you again

MARK

MARKSydney, NSW

GREAT JOB

Oven was very dirty, fantastic job. Was completed on time and very efficiently, Brian was on time.
I would recommend highly to anyone who hates cleaning ovens as I do. I emailed for a quote it was quick and easy.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review, Mark! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Brian

"They were great The carpet looks great They were helpful and pleasant Will recommend and use them again" They were on time and was quick setting up and packing up.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

that's great to hear Wayne! We look forward to working with you again :)

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group compares to other Services

A tiresome, much-postponed job done perfectly.

Paul Marshall and his partner arrived punctually, worked assiduously, were discreet and courteous throughout, and adhered to the quoted price even though the oven and range hood were well overdue for a clean. A sparkling result. Will definitely use them again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Paul and his team! We look forward to working with you again

George S.

George S.Illawarra, NSW

Pete and his team did a great job

Peter from Wollongong Jim's cleaning did a fantastic job inside and out. He arrived when he said he would and worked tirelessly for a sparkling job. Highly recommended as our house is now sparkling as new.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

There is no better feeling than coming home to a clean house is there?! Really Glad Peter was able to give you that feeling :)

Very happy

Our steam cleaner was very polite, he called the day before to reconfirm and was on time too. He did a great job at a great price too! Thank you :)

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

It was our pleasure, Mikayla! Look forward to working with you again

Susan

SusanCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Service

"Quick response to my request for a quote. Felt he gave a realistic and honest assessment of the work required. We don't need the work to be carried for a few weeks as ties in with another job. However we will be accepting their quote"

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's really great to hear Susan! We pride ourselves on our open and honest communication :)

Andrea

AndreaPerth, WA

The best value for your money and stress free.

I have never seen a woman work non-stop for so many hours. The end product was amazing, the windows were sparkling clean inside and out. Everything that was done was done to a tea. Will definitely call you again Suze. Thank you for doing all that for me. I felt like I should have paid more for what you done.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Sounds like Suze did an amazing job for you! We will be sure to pass on your kind words :) Thank you for this great review

CHRISTINE

CHRISTINEHunter Region, NSW

FABULOUS SERVICE

Perfect job - I didn't recognise my vehicle. Jacob is an excellent car detailer and Brad's communication and organisational skills were great. I highly recommend this service to anyone who likes their vehicle looking great.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for writing this great review Christine! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to them both :)

Judy

JudyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oven sparkling again

Rang on a Tuesday for a quote, Martin was in the area and able to quote on the spot for my Oven, (it's a 1 & 1/4 oven), convection oven and range-hood filters. Martin had a time slot for me the very next day, he did an amazing job, ovens, racks and filter sparkling again, even my husband was impressed. Thanks Martin.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear Matin was able to do such a great job for you so quickly!!

Tyler J.

Tyler J.Perth, WA

Excellent professional service

I had been living in my flat for a number of years renting... the place was sold so i needed to move.. I was quite concerned about the carpets.. the gentleman who came was very polite and professional and managed to get rid of alot of stains that I was worried about... I'm very very happy with the service I received and I would recommend this simple fast and effective service to anyone moving on from rentals or any place...

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

I am so glad to hear we were able to help you out! Carpets can be such a hard thing to stay clean so you now know we are always here to help! :)

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Amazing

"Garrie was amazing. Arrived on time, was extremely thorough, polite and professional. The house was spotless once he left. I can not thank Garrie enough for the care he took.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Garrie! He is one of our best :)

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

What a timesaver!

Rahul was on time, professional and did a fabulous job on our terrible oven. He didn’t bat an eyelid when he saw the date of it! Thanks, Rahul. Very highly recommended.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Ovens are our specialty! Really glad to hear that Rahul was able to get it all clean for you, they can be a really tricky thing to clean :)

Ruby G.

Ruby G.Perth, WA

Haig was lovely and very professional

He was very professional and friendly and even offered to do the door free of charge. He used all of his own equipment and did a very quick but efficient joB! Will definitely be using him again!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

I'm so glad to hear that we were able to do such a great job for you, Ruby! :)