Professional and efficient

I almost didn't recognise our blinds when they returned. The transformation was amazing. Their service was efficient and professional. They were conscientious about ensuring our blinds came back as clean as they could possibly get them. I would definitely use Jim's services again.

A superb cleaner

We have had Steve as our cleaner for the past 3 years and could not be more pleased with his work as well as Steve himself .He does a super job and we class him as a close friend rather than a cleaner you are lucky to have him Jim.s Cleaning
John

Second time around

Tim was punctual, friendly, efficient and thorough. He even remembered me from the previous time!
The price was right and could book it close to the time it was needed.
I would definitely recommend this company!

Happy Customer

Glenn did a great job on our carpets.
We were very happy with his promptness, organisation, price and friendliness.
I will recommend him to my friends and family.
Thank you for your attention to detail.

Jeanette Cleall

Excellent service

Hamid did an excellent job. He was prompt and provided very professional service. We had a bad spill in the car which has now gone. Thank you for a great job.

Carpet cleaning

I found Glenn to be very professional and friendly. He did a great job, arrived on time and it took him the amount of time he predicted. I'm very happy with the job.

Sofas and hallway carpet cleaned to perfection.

Haydar and her partner are exceptionally friendly, professional and got the job done to perfection. Cleaned two sofas and hallway carpet and restored them to perfection. Highly recommended. Incredible and pronto service.

Great job and top service.

Highly recommend Peter Catalano for a great job. Car cleaned beautifully inside and out. Thank you Peter. I would recommend Jims Car detailing to anyone looking to have their car cleaned.

5 star Cleaning Car

Booked in for a detailing car clean plus cut and polish, Mike arrived promptly. He did a fantastic job well and truly above expectations. Car looked as good as new afterwards!! Would highly recommend this service to anyone.

5 star cleaning job

Booked in for a car clean, Nathan arrived promptly. He did a fantastic job well and truly above expectations. Car looked as good as new afterwards!! Would highly recommend this service to anyone.

Great job, helped me sell my car

Was very quick and thorough cleaning my car and getting the dog hair off the seats. Was also polite and professional, continuing the service even though it had started raining

Hi Ally, we are glad to hear your car is now dog hair free! We hope to work with you again soon:)

5 star effort 5 star job

Got all but the worst stains off. Came on the day and on time. Easy to book for time and date professional results and quality service and value for money

Hi Sonia, so glad to hear! We hope to work with you again soon :)

highly recommend

Very impressed with Jeffery. Did great job, very prompt with his service, friendly, explained problem with woodwork around windows. Will recommend to others. Not much else to say to make up the required 30 words.

Hi Millswood, thanks for leaving us this review! We are glad you had such a great experience! :)

Perfect Window Cleaning

Chris was fantastic, very prompt with giving me a quote then appointment. He was on time and did and amazing job. Highly recommend and will definitely get back again next time

Hi Kerri, we look forward to working with you again soon! :)

Excellent service!!

Sid provided a fantastic service for my 'End of Lease Clean' his eye for detail was great!!! I will definetly be using Jims Cleaning Group again & requesting Sid for his services in the future.

Hi Shawn, we are glad Sid was able to help you out during the stressful time of moving! We look forward to working with you again :)

Best decision I made!

Was very pleased with the friendly service and efficient cleaning done by Ebi. He was thorough and exceeded my expectation. Carpets were shampoo cleaned and looked new. All the walls were washed and looked freshly painted besides the odd dent in the wall left by previous tenants.

Hi Kirsten, thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review. We are happy to hear about your great experience with Ebi - we will pass on your kind words :)

Excellent Service and Fair Price!

Robert (SA) came out to my house after work hours (same day; after I had been messed around by some other company) and gave my car a pre-sale detail. He did a FANTASTIC job and was very polite and professional. The price was definitely fair. Would 12/10 recommend to family and friends! :)

Hi Pippilala, we will be sure to pass on your kind words to Robert - Hope to work with you again soon :)

Brilliant Job detailing

Very happy with Mark’s attention to detail:-) will definitely use again! Our Ute Looks like new. Highly recommend. 5 stars

Thanks for the feedback Sharm :) Looking forward to detailing your ute again. Have a great day!

Great customer service

They came out and gave me a quote. No other cleaning service did that. The others only gave me a rough guide and stated the exact price would be given on the day of cleaning. Not good enough. I’ll iodate when the cleaning is completed but so far so good. Very reasonable price.

Hi Ann, we are glad we were able to stand out against the rest! We hope to work with you again soon :)

Amazed by the result

Mike Yeh is a great professional. Great in communicating and finding solutions. The result was just amazing, haven't seen my car so clean since I bought it. Very happy!

Thank you for the review :) Mike Yeh definitely is a great detailer and does his best to help his clients. Glad that you're happy with the service we've provided you :)

First contact with Jim's. I've been getting the run-around from cleaning businesses when I ask about insurance cover - they either don't know what I'm talking about and have to go and ask, or I'm told "fully insured" and when I ask exactly what that means, they don't know any detail. Can Jim's do better? It's become my first question now and if I don't get a clear and concise explanation, that's conversation over. Cheers
I have to admit to be very bad and not even thinking insurance. I wasn't getting a general cleaning service, just windows, so didn't even think about it. Wrong of me, perhaps, I just assumed there would be insurance if anything went wrong.Hello, Thank you for the question. All Jim's Franchisees have a minimum of $10 Million public and liability insurance cover. We are very strict on this topic and we don't allow any franchisees to operate without insurance. I hope that clears your query? Thank youThanks for prompt reply. So, what does public and liability insurance actually cover - my property against damage? your property against damage? myself against physical damage? the worker against physical damage? ALL of the above?

Hi I need my interior cleaned only it's a Nissan juke how much would you charge? I'm in Caroline Springs
Hi Silvana, Our Interior Detail prices start from $135 . Easiest way to book is to call our call centre on 131546 Thanks

My motorhome is to be sold and I need a vehicle detailer to properly clean the interior [and possibly the exterior]. Having read the reviews, quite a few people were unhappy with the job they had received, and as I want a professional job done properly. i don't want an everyday ordinary cleaner who will do a quick onceover, but someone who will clean the window tracks, use an air pressure spray to get out ten years of dust, clean vinyl-clad walls and ceilings, etc. I don't want to go to an ordinary car wash as they are unlikely to do as good a job as i could do myself. Where can i get such a person?
Hi Barry, Thanks for your question. Our overall rating is 4.7 Stars (out of 5) and have over 1,000 5 star reviews. We can definately help with detailing your motorhome to your standard. Can you please email us your full address and phone number so we can get your local franchisee to contact you. All our jobs are satisfaction guaranteed, all our franchisees are police checked and have minimum $10million public and liability insurance. Thanks admin@jimscleaning.net.au