Jim's Cleaning Group
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

4.8 (1,238)
    4.9 (1,272)

Caz
CazPerth, WA

Fabulous service from Naaem. I will call him again.

Naaem was very clear in explaining the details of cleaning my couches. I am very please with the results. I will contact him when I need further work done. Thanks

Very happy!

I am very happy with the result; my car is now clean, smells amazing, and nice looking. Shelvin was professional, accomodating, and friendly! Amazing customer service and great quality service!

Sonia
SoniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend

Very happy with service and quality of work provided by Bill who cleaned the windows and pool glass at my home
Communication was prompt and service was faultless
Would not hesitate to use services again

Great, helpful people!

They were quick to respond, it was a reasonable price, over all a good group! Happy with the feedback and happy with the people! Can’t complain! Will recommend this company to others!

A great job

Ross did a great job of steam cleaning my carpets. I had a liquid makeup stain that I was worried about but Ross also got that out. Generally my carpets were very dirty and I am extremely happy with the result.

Terri
TerriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service

Needed drapes fixed urgently at front of house. Enquired on Monday was called back that afternoon and problem solved by Tuesday. Excellent service by Enver would highly recommend him. Cost very reasonable too. Thank you.

Garima
GarimaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect worm

Great work on carpet cleaning, we loved it. The communication was great as the time to start till end. I would love to have the cleaning done regularly by Jims

Outstanding results

I have never had my car professionally cleaned and I am very happy with the result. Jerry was professional, an excellent communicator and the work terrific. I will happily book again. Highly recommended

Valda
ValdaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very appreciative and happy

Awesome customer service experience, my car looks and smells brand new again. It helped so much that they came to me, and was very affordable. I will be highly recommending them to family and friends.
Thank you.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Valda! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group compares to other Services

They do a good job of cleaning.

Carmina and her team does a very thorough job of cleaning and ensuring the house is spick and span.
They clean my whole house and leave it smelling fresh and nice.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Shibani! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Carmina's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Clare and Patrick Hogan
Clare and Patrick HoganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Car looks great

Super happy with the clean! My car was very dirty to begin with but this did not bother Matthew one bit. He put a lot of effort and pride into his work and nothing was left untouched. Would highly recommend him and will be calling him again to detail my car. Great job

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Clare & Patrick! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

excellent cleaning service

Mike is an excellent cleaner and has made my house sparkle.
Mike is extremely professional and courteous and friendly. His work was very thorough and extensive. I am looking forward to continuing to have Mike clean my house.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Juanita! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Mike's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Katka
KatkaSydney, NSW

The best car wash.

Perfect work with the detailed wash inside and outside. Punctual and nothing was left untouched.
Outstanding polished exterior.
Great communication and listening.
Very very happy. Definitely I will use Adam again.
Thank you. X

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Katka! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Absolutely immaculate job

Would highly recommend, the car turned out amazing. Inside and out. Arrived on time and took a lot of pride and joy in his work. If you need service, this guy provides it. Thanks Matthew your work is great.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Andrew! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Matthew's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Fantastic work from the crew at Bundaberg. Everything sparkled. Thank you Umesh and Crew.

Fantastic cleaning service with smiles all around. Thank you Umesh and crew. I am looking forward to using you again so that our house sparkles for Christmas. Love your work and attitudes.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear King! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.