• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Thanks Jack!

I’d been unwell. My place had become quite grotty. They did a great job getting it back to clean and bright. I’m very pleased with both the job they did and the overall process of arranging it and the price.

High quality service

We have a light grey fabric couch and a small dog with a lot of mud in the back yard. We got our couch steam cleaned by Walid and now it's as good as new. Can't rate this service highly enough. Walid was extremely professional in assisting us.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money

I got the interior cleaned by Kenan (Point Cook). He did a really thorough job and the price was very reasonable. The car had a bad smell before the clean and he’s managed to get rid of it.

Jc c
Jc cGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car interior detail

This is the first time I've sent my car for car interior cleaning.

After cleaning, the seats are so wet that after running the car for 5 hours with the heater on doesn't solve it.

The floor mats are very wet as well.

What is going on? Is this normal?

Nel
NelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Jas came out within 2 days and cleaned my van amazingly clean! Looked like I had driven it out of a car yard! Seats were dry cleaned beautiful.. thank you! Will use Jas again

Job Satisfaction

Car Damaged by Detailer !!!!!! Newcastle/Central Coast Franchise.

I went with Jim’s for the reputation and was bitterly disappointed. The guy used a pressure washer and damaged my car. Now they won’t pay for damages. Don’t use them!!!

Laura H.
Laura H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth the money

Sanjay fitted us in quickly.
He came out and did an awesome job on the car, looks soo much better than I expected.
He was thorough, friendly and honest.
Really appreciated the work he put into our car getting it ready to sell.
Have already booked him to come back and take care of our other cars on a regular basis.

Helena
HelenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly service

Nigel was very helpful in dismantling a trampoline at my sister-in-law’s and assembling at our house. He charged a good price too! The kids are very happy! Thanks Nigel. Next I will ask you to detail our cars pls!

Great professional work

Hadn’t cleaned my 4WD in about a year, Scott did an outstanding job made her look almost new inside and out. Replenished my headlights too that also look new… Highly recommend!!!

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group compares to other Services

The arrangements were clear and i knew what to expect from the call and phone messages. Tony was punctual and efficient. Good value and i am happy with the results.

Tim
Tim Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Headlight Restoration by Nathan

Totally satisfied with Nathan’s work on restoring both our vehicles. We requested a quote. Not only Nathan replied with 15 minutes he was then able to fit us in that same day. And the result, was great. Very friendly, great service & excellent result. Thanks

Super Service from Kesh

I've never had a car detailed before but thought it was about time to give a beat up old Mazda some love. Kesh did a brilliant Cut & Polish on my car which took him much longer than normal given what bad shape it was in. He had real pride in his work and insisted on completing the job to a top standard regardless of the time it was taking. His customer service all the way through was excellent - it was easy & convenient to arrange the appointment & he kept me updated on his arrival time. Would happily recommend Kesh to others.

Great job

Kesh was brilliant from the first contact we had with him. Prompt, friendly and did a great job, even took photos of the car for me ready to sell. Would highly recommened.

Angela S.
Angela S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cleaned perfect

Can’t believe the transformation of my Nissian Duke. I had really let it get quiet dirty. They cleaned inside and out to like new condition.
Genuinely worth every cent. Will definitely use again. Thank you

Anisa
AnisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

I booked a cleaner to help my father with the cleaning for the inspection of his house. My father was very happy with the quality of the service. Thank you.