3,179 reviews

Jo Barker

Jo BarkerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service!

Tony arrived early and spent a good 2 or so hours at my place cleaning 2 x sofas. He was very thorough. He took his time and I was so pleased with the outcome. All stains were removed and our sofas are like new. Also, very reasonably priced compared to other quotes I received. Thanks Tony! Highly recommend.

Ronnie

RonniePerth, WA

Great job!

I was very happy with Suze cleaning my house. My home looks very clean but I wish it was a bit cheaper so I could get it done regularly. Thank you

Mark M.

Mark M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont bother

Steam clean carpets. Left worse than started. See photos. Got them back again to fix and only marginally better. Going to get professionals in to do it properly.
Cannot recommend. 100% satisfaction satisfaction guarantee is worthless.

Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

Office Carpet Cleaning

Clean office ok, but the carpet was not cleaned properly. Requested they come back and at least have a look at the problem, so we could talk about my concerns. They were not interested. I should have used another company to clean the carpets because these people are very unprofessional.

suemarshall14

suemarshall14Hobart, TAS

Couldn't be happier

Fantastic work oven spotless, walls and windows gleaming couldn't be happier. I have already passed on my cleaner's contact details to my work mates. Very happy to post this review.

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work!

My very neglected car has been worked on solidly for 3 and a half hours and is now very clean. Great value and the guy who did the cleaning really cared about the result.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will definitely use their services when needed!

We didn't end up using Sam's services because we’re not quite ready, but he was fantastic to deal with and when we are ready to get the car treated we will call on Sam. He responded to our enquiry within 5 mins on a Sunday and his option to do our service at home is a big plus!

Super pleased

Sam was very friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. He expressed how much he loves what he does and the care he puts into his work was obvious. Very grateful and recommend! Car looked like when I first bought it, looked fresh, smelt amazing.

Carpets cleaned better than expected.

Ash has cleaned my carpets to a better result than I expected.
He was courteous, called ahead to confirm time, arrived on time and did a great clean on carpets that had not been done for 10 years.

Lisa P

Lisa PNortheast, VIC

Professional service

Professional service, easy to deal with. Quick response to initial enquiry. Cleaning of a very high standard, and trustworthy staff. Have booked regularly from now on on a fortnightly basis.

Lee is a fabulous cleaner

Very impressed how Lee cleans vertical as well as horizontal surfaces. The house is left sparkling! He even does windows and brings all his own equipment. Having been a cleaner myself, I’m very impressed with his work’

Kylie

KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional and thorough!

Booked me in with only short notice. Arrived on time. Very professional and thorough. Bathroom clean more than we expected. Extra effort put into areas that needs care. Both very lovely people. Would highly recommend and use again. Highly efficient and the bathroom looked and smelt amazing especially as it is an older bathroom. Very pleased.

Kayzee

KayzeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needed help and got it!

We had an issue with the bracket for a large Roman blind, which had been installed 10 years ago by another company. Yvonne was great. Very professional, helpful and friendly. Any future issues with our blinds, she will be the one we call.

Clean carpets and rugs

Professional, punctual and very nice people to have in our home. The carpets and rugs look great too. I have no hesitation recommending George and would use this service again.

Monique C.

Monique C.Perth, WA

Awesome job!

Communication was outstanding! I received a response quickly. I was really impressed with their enthusiasm and dedication. Friendly, used own equipment and done a wonderful job! Thank you so much!

Julie P.

Julie P.Hunter Region, NSW

Top job - and good value

Great! He was awesome - good communication, flexible when I needed to change the time - then punctual, did a really great job - car better than the previous time we had a car detail done - smelled amazing and the interior was really glossy - will definitely use him again and recommend him to our friends. Car looked so good I didn’t recognise it in the car park the next day

ElizabethC

ElizabethCHunter Region, NSW

They Worked a Miracle

They promised to do their best, and to keep going until the job was done. I knew it was going to be a big job, but the results far exceeded anything I expected. Being a deceased estate, the job was to place the house on the market. The sales agent was totally impressed. Thank you so very, very much.

Yvonne Cheung

Yvonne CheungIllawarra, NSW

Great service! Very happy customers

Glenn did an amazing job cleaning our couch and mattress. He was very professional, friendly and polite. The job was done efficiently, we were very happy with the results. Would need him to come back and do our carpets! Highly recommend!

Sue Eagle

Sue EagleHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommended

"Fantastic work, great result and Shane came highly recommended, as we will now do... we highly recommend Shane. One of our cars is used on mine sites and it was filthy, inside, underneath and wheel arches were caked with clay and the exterior bug splattered.
Shane bought it back to like new! Awesome result

ELISE

ELISESouthwest, VIC

Very professional and great service

"Neil was amazing and even showed up early. He was friendly and extremely professional. He did a great job and we were very happy with the result" Thanks again Neil

Alma

Almaasked

End of Lease Cleaning

Im enquiring if end of lease cleanings are allowed under current lockdown conditions in Edithvale area?
3 bedroom house. thanks

Jim's Cleaning Group
Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Alma, Yes - End of lease cleans are allowed as an essential service according to VIC Government Stage 4 Restrictions Guide.

Jean

Jeanasked

Oven Cleaning

How much does it cost to clean an oven?
Philip Webb Real Estate agency recommend to call your business as they said they do business with you.
We had been quoted $150 from another business.

Sheryl Melbourneasked

Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi. My curtains need to be re corded. They are on tracks. Do you do this job? Also my blinds need cleaning too. Thanks

Jim's Cleaning Group
Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Sheryl, Yes we can definately help with both cleaning and re-cording your blinds. We can organise a free quote for you - please call 131546 or through our online booking form https://www.jimscleaning.com.au/request-free-quote/book-blinds-cleaning/

Don't fortget to leave us a review once the job is complete :)

Sheryl Melbourne

Thanks for your response. It’s actually curtains that need recording on the tracks.
If you can get back to me when you’re available that would be good.
Sheryl