Wonderful job. 100% of bond was refunded!

The service offered by Jim's Cleaning was extremely efficient and painless. Prices were competitive too.
Thanks Randy for your excellent service at out rental home. We'll definitely use you again and recommend your service to others.

Brilliant job and excellent service

Thank you very much Nathan for doing a great job on my A5! Very impressed by your work ethics and the end result. Highly recommend him. Very professional, hard working, punctual and flexible. Put in the hours to do a great job. Very reasonably priced as well.

Bundaberg

We have had the pleasure of dealing with Umesh and Melissa from Bundaberg twice now. I highly recommend their services. We needed work done with short notice and Umesh went above amd beyond to try and accomodate our needs. Professional, friendly and truely wonderful. Thanks so much for everything!

Turi's oven cleaning

Turi was very professional, persistent, hard working,friendly and generous with the amount of work he did. He cleaned the oven, the stove top. He removed the oven glass and cleaned it thoroughly. He cleaned the grill. He cleaned so many areas and he did not charge that much. I highly recommend everyone hire Turi.

A good job

I had Jim's in to go through my investment unit and clean it all up after some messy tenants had been there. I can say they did the best they could with the place

Excellent job

Jim’s sent Chi out to me to fix my Venetian blinds. Some brackets were broken, not a problem for Chi. Also needed new wands fitted, he did that as well.
Very professional, would highly recommend

Perfect job well done on deep clean of my house great guy very friendly and spot on job well done

Super great job recommend him to anyone does a great job very polite and friendly did a deep clean to my home and was spot on if want a house clean call him

Would not recommend this particular guy.

I used Jim’s Cleaning Rachh from Pakenham for a vacate clean. After showing him everything to clean I had to leave and left him to clean. Unfortunately I can back after he had gone to find the toilet, laundry, window sills, heater surround and linen cupbaord not cleaned at all. When I rang him, he said sorry I forgot. Sorry but that is not good enough as I had no cleaning products available to clean what he didn’t do.
Not a happy customer. He took $50 of the bill , big deal !!!!!!
Would not recommend him.

The Magic Touch

Prabhjit and his team worked magic on Mum's rental property - the house had been left in a very very dreary state. It took 1 day and a little elbow grease - the house is now gleaming and ready for sale. Thanks Prabhjit - a fantastic result.

Tim's outstanding car detailing

I recently used Tim from Jim's for some auto detailing work to be done on a neglected car. We did have some hurdles to face as the cars location wasn't ideal and it was EXTREMELY hot. But with all these obstacles Tim worked through them with professionalism and delivered a almost as new looking car. I couldn't of been happier with Tim's efforts under such tough circumstances.
Thanks Tim.

Great Service

Hiren and Anand worked efficiently and my carpets looks great when they were done. They were very professional and I would recommend their service to anyone needing their carpets cleaned.

HI Ellie, thanks for leaving us this review. We hope to work with you again soon :)

Mike cAr detailet

Mike did an amazing job detailing our E350 Mercedes which we then successfully sold.
Highly recommend Mike - great communicator, great operator, punctual, proficient and amazing results. Car looked new.
Suzie

Hi Suzie, we are glad to have been able to help you during what can be a stressful time! Look forward to working with you again soon :)

Professional and efficient

I almost didn't recognise our blinds when they returned. The transformation was amazing. Their service was efficient and professional. They were conscientious about ensuring our blinds came back as clean as they could possibly get them. I would definitely use Jim's services again.

Hi Phillipa, so glad we were able to exceed your expectations :) We look forward to working with you again soon

A superb cleaner

We have had Steve as our cleaner for the past 3 years and could not be more pleased with his work as well as Steve himself .He does a super job and we class him as a close friend rather than a cleaner you are lucky to have him Jim.s Cleaning
John

Hi John, we are so glad to hear of your great relationship with Steve :)

Second time around

Tim was punctual, friendly, efficient and thorough. He even remembered me from the previous time!
The price was right and could book it close to the time it was needed.
I would definitely recommend this company!

Hi Nancy, we are glad to hear of your great experience! Hope to work with you again soon :)

Happy Customer

Glenn did a great job on our carpets.
We were very happy with his promptness, organisation, price and friendliness.
I will recommend him to my friends and family.
Thank you for your attention to detail.

Jeanette Cleall

Hi Jeanette, we are so glad to hear of your great experience with Glenn :) We look forward to working with you again soon

Excellent service

Hamid did an excellent job. He was prompt and provided very professional service. We had a bad spill in the car which has now gone. Thank you for a great job.

Hi Pen, glad Hamid was able to get the stain out! :)

Carpet cleaning

I found Glenn to be very professional and friendly. He did a great job, arrived on time and it took him the amount of time he predicted. I'm very happy with the job.

Hi Annette, glad to hear of your great experience with Glen! :)

Sofas and hallway carpet cleaned to perfection.

Haydar and her partner are exceptionally friendly, professional and got the job done to perfection. Cleaned two sofas and hallway carpet and restored them to perfection. Highly recommended. Incredible and pronto service.

Hi John, so glad to hear of your great experience! :)

Great job and top service.

Highly recommend Peter Catalano for a great job. Car cleaned beautifully inside and out. Thank you Peter. I would recommend Jims Car detailing to anyone looking to have their car cleaned.

Hi Jenny, we will be sure to pass on your kind words to Peter :)

First contact with Jim's. I've been getting the run-around from cleaning businesses when I ask about insurance cover - they either don't know what I'm talking about and have to go and ask, or I'm told "fully insured" and when I ask exactly what that means, they don't know any detail. Can Jim's do better? It's become my first question now and if I don't get a clear and concise explanation, that's conversation over. Cheers
I have to admit to be very bad and not even thinking insurance. I wasn't getting a general cleaning service, just windows, so didn't even think about it. Wrong of me, perhaps, I just assumed there would be insurance if anything went wrong.Hello, Thank you for the question. All Jim's Franchisees have a minimum of $10 Million public and liability insurance cover. We are very strict on this topic and we don't allow any franchisees to operate without insurance. I hope that clears your query? Thank youThanks for prompt reply. So, what does public and liability insurance actually cover - my property against damage? your property against damage? myself against physical damage? the worker against physical damage? ALL of the above?

Hi I need my interior cleaned only it's a Nissan juke how much would you charge? I'm in Caroline Springs
Hi Silvana, Our Interior Detail prices start from $135 . Easiest way to book is to call our call centre on 131546 Thanks

My motorhome is to be sold and I need a vehicle detailer to properly clean the interior [and possibly the exterior]. Having read the reviews, quite a few people were unhappy with the job they had received, and as I want a professional job done properly. i don't want an everyday ordinary cleaner who will do a quick onceover, but someone who will clean the window tracks, use an air pressure spray to get out ten years of dust, clean vinyl-clad walls and ceilings, etc. I don't want to go to an ordinary car wash as they are unlikely to do as good a job as i could do myself. Where can i get such a person?
Hi Barry, Thanks for your question. Our overall rating is 4.7 Stars (out of 5) and have over 1,000 5 star reviews. We can definately help with detailing your motorhome to your standard. Can you please email us your full address and phone number so we can get your local franchisee to contact you. All our jobs are satisfaction guaranteed, all our franchisees are police checked and have minimum $10million public and liability insurance. Thanks admin@jimscleaning.net.au