2,349

Izabel

IzabelSydney, NSW

Friendly customer service

Our client requested a few quotes for carpet & high-pressure cleaning. Although they didn't use Jim's Cleaning this time, whose quote was very competitive, I'd like to thank Denis Nedelkovski for his great customer service in providing the quote. He was excellent and prompt. He was very friendly and professional, and I hope we can use him in the future.

Dog owner

Dog ownerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent carpet cleaning!!!

Marcelo cleaned our carpet and did an incredible job! We have an inside dog so our carpets were filthy and we were hoping for it just to look 'better', but now the carpet looks incredibly clean. So much better than we expected. Marcelo was friendly and professional. The price was excellent. Highly recommend!

SusanS

SusanSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Ali gave me an exact time, within an hour, which most companies don't. He arrived early which was appreciated. Ali was friendly and efficient. The blind repair was completely in under an hour. Thoroughly recommend Ali.

Jennifer J.

Jennifer J.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly, arrived on time and cleaned the bathroom to a high standard. Everything was well done and I will be using again and regularly as the whole process was very easy.

BCW

BCW

Very happy

Very happy how clean everything came up I had my tiles cleaned carpets and lounge and all came up beautifully and it was a great price too definitely recommend Leo who does the tweed Heads/ Gold Coast area.

Vicki

VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job

Marcelo Sunshine Coast was very prompt to contact me & kept in touch before cleaning day. He was knowledgeable efficient polite & did an excellent job. Totally recommend his work. I will definitely be getting him back again. Thank you Marcelo...

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear Marcelo did such a great job for you, Vicki! Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review

S. Taylor

S. TaylorPerth, WA

Fantastic job!

After ringing Jims to lodge the job Anand contacted me within an hour to arrange a suitable time. On the day he arrived on time, in fact he was a bit early to set up. He cleaned all carpets thoroughly and with great care, even mopped the entrance area before leaving. The old carpets look great. I highly recommend Anand.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Ananda is one of our best!! We will be sure to pass on your kind words

Tiffany M.

Tiffany M.Perth, WA

Great work

Fantastic work. I needed a last minute clean and they came through for me. Definitely would recommend! Thanks so much for all the help! My oven is sparkling clean too!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear we were able to do such a great job on your oven! :)

Sarah

Sarahmelbourne

RJ was Fantastic!

Went above and beyond to help with my move with also helping me move my TV and a few boxes prior to commencing the clean. Was on time, came for a quote and did an exeptional job. Would highly recommend.

So happy to hear that Sarah :) Look forward to working with you again

Friendly service

Carol had a lovely manner, I felt very comfortable having her in my home and she did a great job cleaning my very dirty well used oven. It sparkles now!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Glad to hear that Carol was able to help you out:)

Great job

Haydar did a fabulous job cleaning my really old carpet and now my carpet looks brand new! Thanks Haydar I am super happy with the results and will recommend him

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

He is one of our best!! Look forward to working with you again

No complaints

happy with the service provided. no complaints. very efficient.
my phone rang in less than a minute after I submitted a quote request online. I explained some of the requirements and all were met. now we are set for a monthly cleaning.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that, Siska :)

Tony Pan--Car & Caravan detailer

As already stated in the survey. I found Tony to be friendly, courteous and with a work ethic that others would do well to follow.. His work was of the highest standard and both myself and the other 4x caravan owners plus 2x vehicle owners would have no hesitation in using Tony again. We wish him all the best and will have him do a repeat in 6x months time.

Regards:
Bruce Hodge--HS&E Advisor--(And a happy customer)

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review Bruce, we really appreciate it! Have a great day

Amazing job

Jital and Pragnesh did an incredible job of my Mum's windows. She is 80 and in a 2 storey unit, and unable to do them herself. They were very thorough and precise with their detail. Highly recommend them, and will know who to call next time the windows need doing. Looking forward to the carpet cleaner coming out after Christmas.

So glad to hear that Linda :) Look forward to working with you again

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Deep carpet cleaning

I had a deep carpet clean for my new home. Its amazing to see how dirty carpet can be that you cant see. Jim professionalism and great customer service gave me an exceptionally great service that i am unable to fault.

I thought i may need to get my tiles cleaned but when he looked at it he didnt lie to me and say yes to get more money out of me. But told me nah your cleaner has cleaned it more than sufficient no need for a deep clean.

With this great satisfaction i am going to call him to clean my parents home.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for the great feedback Alex. I am so glad to hear about your experience with us :) Have a lovely day

great service

we rang from New Zealand to have our daughters house cleaned, Charmaine was brillant, and very helpfull , our daughter is a nurse and is very busy, so thought this would be a good xmas presant

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Glad to hear we were able to help your family out, Gill :)

Highly recommend AAA+

"I would definitely recommend and I will get them back again. Fabulous and nice people too ". My home smelt fresh and clean . Both are very Important to me . Thank you

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are glad to hear that the clean was done to your satisfaction, Karen :) Look forward to working with you again

Cleaner a fortnight, my new best friend!

Very pleased with my service with Nik cleaning my home. Great job and reasonably priced! Love not having to spend my weekends cleaning and he's so thorough, I barely have to clean my home until the next visit! Worth every penny and highly recommend!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

How good is that!! We will be sure to pass on your kind words, Lauren :)

Kaye topp

Kaye toppThe Mallee, VIC

Will use again

Service was excellent job perfect on a really dirty oven price was great would highly recommend Rahul will be using again for other jobs ie windows inside and out cheers

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Look forward to working with you again Kaye :)

We are really pleased with the quality of service that Nila provides

We are so appreciative of the great service that has been so efficient, professional and thorough. The response to our request for a quote was really quick and reasonable for the size of our house. Definitely recommend!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Diana! Thanks for the great feedback :)

Kirsty

Kirstyasked

Do you clean windows inside and out plus window sills, do you remove the screens or does that have to be done prior? Are you fees based on the amount of windows or hours?

Hi Kirsty,
Yes we do clean windows inside & out and seals & tracks as well. We can remove the flycreens and put it back on once we finish. Our quote is based on per job as the type of windows, height, condition etc... will all have an impact on the quote. If you call 131546 we can arrange your local franchisee to organise a FREE no obligatgion quote.

ripped offasked

Hi there,
I have brought pencil pleat curtains and tracks for a couple of windows, was just curious to find out if you offer an installation only service?
TIA john

Hi John,

Thanks for your query. Unfortunately we don't offer installation only service as we can't guarantee the quality, size and functionality of the product we don't know.

All our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and as you can imagine this is impossible to offer when we are using a blind/curtain we don't know.

Cheers John

ICECOOL

ICECOOLasked

they promise one thing and then cancel I got Andrew to do a full detail on my car and he did not $250 down the drain

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi ICECOOL, can you please email admin@jimscleaning.net.au so we can look into this further for you. We would like to resolve this

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives