3Jim's Cleaning Group

Doug H.
Doug H.Perth, WA2 posts
  Verified Car Detailing

Value for $ & so convenient

We have been meaning to have our car detailed for months and finally arranged for it to be done at our work place. We got the mini-detailing option and the result was excellent... squeaky clean inside & out, so for value $ & convenience, we would highly recommend this mobile cleaning service. This is now a regular booking. Thank you Tony :)
Jonathan
JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Recommended

Great job, very thorough and happy to go over missed spots again until complete.
Kieran S-R
Kieran S-RCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

amazing results

the wifes car was untidy and dirty as not be used for a few months so i arranged a mini detail with Sammy ( ballarat ) and the car was so nice looked like just come off the showroom floor
Bronwyn S.
Bronwyn S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Carpet Cleaning

Gary communicated immediately and quoted an extremely great price for our clean. On the day he communicated how far off he was and completed our clean perfectly.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent

Mo did an amazing job on my car which was very bad inside and out.
Finished product looked like new.
Would recommend him to anyone
He was so very friendly and obliging
Garry j
Garry jSydney, NSW

Car detailing expert

Ahmed provided an awesome car detailing for my car . He was very courteous and communicative from initial booking to arrival and completion of job .Faultless job and dedication to his craft.Thoroughly impressed by his work ethic and recommend him to anyone needing a transformation of their vehicle at a very reasonable price.
Tony
TonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Fair Incentive Car Detailing

Car detailing

Jim’s cleaning have cleaned my car and made it look like new would recommend to anyone for excellent service.
Yvonne
Yvonne2 posts

Great job

Michael arrived on time and was very pleasant. He did a great job. Will get him again and recommend him highly
Kaz
Kaz2 posts

Mini detail fabulous!

Fabulous job! On time, friendly very happy with results I will recommend to my friends.
Sean
SeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Verified Car Detailing

Old car to New car experience

Have just inherited a car and thought there was no way I was getting it clean inside...Zac did an amazing job. Took his time and is the cleanest I have seen this car. Makes me feel like i have a new car! Will definitely be booking this in regularly to preserve the car.
My English T.
My English T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Carpet Cleaning

Office Carpet Cleaning

Jim's Cleaning did an excellent job with courteous, prompt service. Highly recommend!
Constanza M.
Constanza M.
  Home & Office Cleaning

Best cleaners !

Bishal did such an amazing job! He left the apartment looking stunning and he was so nice and helpful. We’re so happy with the results and would definitely recommend him! The best !
John B.
John B.Southwest, VIC
  Car Detailing

More than happy, the car has never been cleaner

Arrived on time. Very polite. It was an incredible cleaning job. The pricing is very competitive compared to the others.
Lou
Lou2 posts

Dirty car no more!

My friend and I booked in for our cars to be detailed and we are both totally blown away by the result. We now have our cars sparking clean!
Mark and Erin both took great care to deliver an exceptional result. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Mark and Erin to detail their car. Thank you so much!
Ahh
AhhSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

looking after my 20 year old car

Dennis looked after my Toyota Echo and offered some advice for future improvements. I had my headlights revitalized as well and they look as good as new. Would definitely ask Dennis to look after my car again.

paul
paul · Car Detailing

Very disappointment with the cut and polish i had done for a cost of $300
I believe they only clay washed the car and put a shinny product which didnt last 24 hrs
would not recommend jims detail to anyone
Even after contacting the franchise who did the work and head office nothing was done TO ADDRESS THE CONCERN so i had to do myself
i will be contacting department of fair trading about this issue as they charged me for a service that they did,nt do

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Paul, Sorry to hear about your experience. We take your feedback very seriously and like to investigate in more detail. Can you please email us your contact details so we can investigate in more detail.

Henry V.
Henry V. · Carpet Cleaning

How much to clean two rooms at Stawell vic

Hi Henry, to get a free quote please contact 131-546. Thanks

Ajm
Ajm · Jim's Cleaning Group

Is it usual to be asked to pay upfront with regards to a bond clean?

It is normal practise for 50% payment (deposit) for bond cleans. Thanks