Quick and professional response to my enquiry

I appreciate Irshad taking time on a Sunday to inspect discuss and quote. This my first and only quote so far and I am yet to act further. Cleaning my own home in the meantime. Thank you!

Amazing over and above the service

I just like to thank this person for a great job and sticking through the stupid real estate.ie.. QRealty had given this awesome worker the run around so many times gave him the wrong keys 3 times but he still stuck to his word to me and got the job done even throw all that such an amazing guy thank you from a single mum of one baby thank you kind sir. Needs a raise I think.

Steam clean - excellent

Ramesh steam cleaned our carpet. He was on time, did a good job and charged less than the other ones in the area. Will use Jim's again in the future.

Perfect, clean view, cant live without it

"Colin turned up on time and did a fabulous job and left the windows spotless. I wake up every morning looking out my clean window and screen and love it. Thank you

perfection

Gerard was precise with his job! He provided us with expectations before he began his job and he was true to himself! The 2 cars he detailed came up really nice and we can't complain. Highly recommended

Hi Mike, thanks for sharing this great experience with us! We're glad to hear Gerard was able to help. Have a lovely day :)

Excellent job

We engaged Jim's Cleaning to do regular house cleaning. The cleaner Nader did a very good job, great follow-up regarding the appt, just excellent service all round. It's nice to deal with someone professional.

Hi Vanita, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review! We're glad to hear of your great experience.

Perfect clean

Car needed a good clean in and out but no time. Called service, Mike returned call within 10 min, flexible in booking and car looks amazing.
Will use again and refer to friends.

Hi Carol, we're so pleased to hear Mike met and exceeded your expectations! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review.

Best $99 I've spent

I have had my car for 8 years and this was the first time I have had the seats cleaned, Mike worked miracles and my car has never been so clean. Mike was professional, arrived on time and conveniently came to my workplace and it was so easy to book.

Hi Lyn, how wonderful to hear your car has been revived and refreshed! We love hearing experiences like this, thanks for sharing.

Not an easy job...now like new!

"My car looks amazing and Dilanka managed to make my 5yo white leather seats white again and steam clean out a spilt pot of pumpkin soup...and all with a smile. Highly recommend him and already have!"

Hi Kyla, this is music to our ears! We're so glad Dilanka was able to restore your car seats. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Great job

John was a lovely guy and went out of his way to source a part for my blinds that saved me about $100. Excellent service and he returned my call right away

Hi Julie, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. We're so glad John was able to help you with your blinds. We look forward to working with you in the future.

"Hard worker and high standard"

Chris was on time for both quoting and doing the job. The written quote was quick to come in and was a reasonable quote for the job.
Chris is a hard worker and has a high standard for completing the job.

Hi Rob, thanks for detailing your positive experience with us! We look forward to working with you again soon.

Rave Review

I was unimpressed with the guy referred before Ryan - he didn't even respond (Mike). I had been told however that Jim’s was really exceptional at car detailing, so called and requested a new quote from a different person. Ryan, listened to my needs, made quick responses, was on time, adjusted the price slightly once here as my car was clean, worked really, really hard when here, checked I was happy on completion, and was highly professional and knowledgeable. He chatted with me about the job and asked about my impending baby before he left. I really appreciated him and the job he did.

Hi Natasha, we're glad to hear of your positive experience. Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review

Very Professional

I found the Gerald to be very professional in his approach to the service he was providing. I will be using this service from now on for all of my clients.

Hi Deb, thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review. Have a lovely day

Wonderful service from John.

Very thorough job and prompt service. The end result was fantastic! John was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be recommending John to anyone who requires the service in the future.

Hi Courtney, we're so happy to hear of your positive experience. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

cleaning service

Did the job I asked for at a fair price for the length of time he spent cleaning.Had all the tools he needed to do the work.I was totally satisfied with the work done.

Hi John, thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review. Have a great day :)

Fantastic service

So pleased to work with Sid and will be hiring for all future cleaning jobs. Great price and great service. Super friendly customer service! He made the entire process so simple as vacating a property can be such a pain. Thanks!

Hi Mik, we are so pleased to hear of your great experience with Sid. Thanks for sharing!

Outstanding

Ramesh from Jim’s Carpet Cleaning did a fantastic job on our old stained carpet. Not an easy task! Highly Professional& easy to book. Thanks very much Ramesh. Would recommend to others.

Hi Elizabeth, how nice to hear your carpets are looking fresh and new! Thanks for taking the time to share this positive experience with us.

Ronald's service second to none

Ron was a pleasure to deal with and was very thorough. I highly recommend Ron for your next window clean. Will definitely be dealing with Ron in the very near future.

Hi Anthony, thanks for taking the time to share this positive experience with us! Have a lovely day :)

Excellent Service

So happy with the job Lisa Ding did, from Oxenford I would not go anywhere else, they are so professional and fast. She went well above what I expected. I will pass their services on to my friends and colleagues.
They are very fussy in their work I cannot say enough, thank you very much, Lisa.

Hi Dianne, we're so pleased to hear of your positive experience with Lisa. Thanks for sharing with us!

Fantastic Job

I needed a last minute cleaner after another company canceled on me last minute. These guys came to my rescue and fit us in last minute. fantastic job, service, and friendly team! Thanks again Henry

Hi Gemma, thanks for sharing your positive experience with us! Have a lovely day :)

First contact with Jim's. I've been getting the run-around from cleaning businesses when I ask about insurance cover - they either don't know what I'm talking about and have to go and ask, or I'm told "fully insured" and when I ask exactly what that means, they don't know any detail. Can Jim's do better? It's become my first question now and if I don't get a clear and concise explanation, that's conversation over. Cheers
I have to admit to be very bad and not even thinking insurance. I wasn't getting a general cleaning service, just windows, so didn't even think about it. Wrong of me, perhaps, I just assumed there would be insurance if anything went wrong.Hello, Thank you for the question. All Jim's Franchisees have a minimum of $10 Million public and liability insurance cover. We are very strict on this topic and we don't allow any franchisees to operate without insurance. I hope that clears your query? Thank youThanks for prompt reply. So, what does public and liability insurance actually cover - my property against damage? your property against damage? myself against physical damage? the worker against physical damage? ALL of the above?

Hi I need my interior cleaned only it's a Nissan juke how much would you charge? I'm in Caroline Springs
Hi Silvana, Our Interior Detail prices start from $135 . Easiest way to book is to call our call centre on 131546 Thanks

My motorhome is to be sold and I need a vehicle detailer to properly clean the interior [and possibly the exterior]. Having read the reviews, quite a few people were unhappy with the job they had received, and as I want a professional job done properly. i don't want an everyday ordinary cleaner who will do a quick onceover, but someone who will clean the window tracks, use an air pressure spray to get out ten years of dust, clean vinyl-clad walls and ceilings, etc. I don't want to go to an ordinary car wash as they are unlikely to do as good a job as i could do myself. Where can i get such a person?
Hi Barry, Thanks for your question. Our overall rating is 4.7 Stars (out of 5) and have over 1,000 5 star reviews. We can definately help with detailing your motorhome to your standard. Can you please email us your full address and phone number so we can get your local franchisee to contact you. All our jobs are satisfaction guaranteed, all our franchisees are police checked and have minimum $10million public and liability insurance. Thanks admin@jimscleaning.net.au