3,098 reviews

Fantastic service

Windows came up a treat. Fast and efficient service from a lovely couple. They arrived on time and were very professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend their services to anyone.

Fantastic Job! Thank You

Detailed both my cars. Did a fantastic job, was extremely thorough and professional. Both cars needed a LOT of work... and I can honestly say I’ve never seen cleaner. Would get them done again in a second.

Obriens Plumbing

Obriens PlumbingSydney Surrounds, NSW

2 days in a row no show

Had Jims set up to clean our offices and scheduled to begin Monday at 630am. No show and no phone call, I had to call them. Got an excuse about a sick child and said they would call back later in morning. Didn't call back I rang them again. Rescheduled for Tuesday. Once again no show, no phone call and at 8am calls to say was stuck as a tree had come down. You were stuck but couldn't use your phone again??? Wrote an email to advise of what had happened and got a reply saying they were happy that we were satisfied with Jims. What a joke

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group compares to other Services

Very satisfactory. Good value. Highly recommended.

Cleaning tiles and grout in kitchen and bathroom/toilet.
Job was done with minimum disruption and no mess.
Could not be happier. Price was very fair and the service was more than excellent.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear you had such a great experience, Michael! We look forward to working with you again soon :)

Good work

Turned up 20 minutes early, spent almost 2 hours cleaning a very dirty car interior, left it looking good and smelling nice, did a great job, thanks Dilanka and assistant.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Dilanka and their team :)

Dani

DaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great attention to detail

The attention to detail for my car clean was great! My Matt’s look brand new my seats look amazing! Car smells great. Fantastic job! Every few months I will defs be getting a big clean out

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Dani!

Tracie M.

Tracie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brand new

Was unsure if Hamid could bring my car back to life so when I asked him "can you make it look brand new again and remove all those huge scratches down the side?" and he said "I sure can" I was a little skeptical. But WOW, he did and it looks amazing.....thank you so much Hamid, you've done a great job with my very dirty scratched 4WD in making it look brand new again

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Wow! So glad to hear that Hamid was able to exceed your expectations, Tracie!

Cassie

CassieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My car looks new!

Hamid did such an amazing job. He was kind and easy to communicate with and he put such hard work into my detail. My car interior honestly looks brand new!

What a great result!!

de36Hunter Region, NSW

Toxic oven- Disgraceful

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group compares to other Services

Great service wonderful people love it

Fantastic customer service .
Friendly staff and professional
Reliable and Arrived on time .
Carpets looks amazing So fresh and clean looks brand new so happy thank you will definitely use again

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

It's amazing how well carpets pull up after being professionally cleaned, isn't it!? Really happy to hear that we were able to do such a great job for you Rose :)

Extremely happy with Jim's Cleaning

I was extremely happy with the great service and high quality of work from Dharmesh and Sandeep. My request was answered immediately and I received my quote within minutes. Thanks guys!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Any time Martin! We look forward to working with you again :)

loretat2

loretat2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jason was fantastic
A big thank you to Jason for your prompt service in repairing and cleaning my timber blind as well as cleaning/re-cording my venetians As well. Highly recommend Jason to all.

Really glad to hear that Loreta :) We look forward to working with you again

Donna J

Donna JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have already recommended Vik

Vik at Jim's Car detailing did a great job on my car with the "Mini Detail". Fast contact by phone and friendly service. I have already recommended Vik to family and work colleagues

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

There is nothing better than a clean car is there!?

Great service and great job

Great, friendly service from Bhupinder at Jim’s in Parnell, Auckland. He was reliable and trustworthy and did everything we asked on the cleaning front. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a home cleaner in Auckland central.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

He is one of our best! Really glad to hear he was able to such a great job for you :)

Tom b

Tom b

Great customer service

Had Sidhu Singh Gurdit clean my house today for a end of lease cleaning, He came on time and was there cleaning all day, the job was just great could not be happier, and a good reasonable price for the time he spent clean.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Tom :)

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group compares to other Services

Is that my car?! Goodbye dog hair!!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Wow, I'm so glad to hear that he was able to get rid of the dog hair, it seems like he did a great job! Dog hair is hard to remove I struggle with it myself. See you next time Rowena :)

Sar T.

Sar T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic professional service

Thank you Yamitha Dissanayake (Jim's Cleaning Linden Park SA) for a truly fantastic service. I was so impressed with the job you did and cannot recommend you highly enough to others. Extremely professional, friendly, and efficient.

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Yamitha :) See you next time Sar

Mr Hunt

Mr HuntGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work by Jim’s cleaning

I hired Jim’s to clean my new rental apartment prior to moving in - the relevant manager Shane Gould, his two staff cleaned my apartment- they all did a great job.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

They are one of our best teams going around! Really happy to hear they did a great job :)

SPARKLING

I went with a ultimate detail and the finsh product was amazing steve took his time on it like it was his own car will definitely be getting more done in the future cheers guys

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Anytime Bailey! See you next time :)

Always wonderful!!

Two years and absolutely no issues. Always on time and friendly. They are always very flexible and happy to work with my schedule. Would strongly recommend to even. House is always left so clean and spotless.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

So glad to hear we have been able to provide you with great service each and every time Brittaney :)