Tray

Tray

Thorough job and courteous service

Sold our house and needed a thorough clean of the whole place. Ellie and Champ did a great job.
They were extremely polite, thorough and went beyond what was even quoted. Also great communication from start to finish. Would highly recommend.

Rita

RitaDeakin 2600, ACT

Carpets looks new. Impressive

"Lance was very courteous, on time and extremely easy to work with. His work was close to perfect. No carpet cleaner has cleaned the carpets of the John James Medical Centre the way Lance has done. I will be using him personally at home and have already recommended him to my friend who needs furniture cleaned. I will certainly call him again for the next clean (usually every 6 months). Very happy customer. Rita"

Really helped us get on top of the regular cleaning needed for our house sale.

The response from our online enquir6 was prompt and helpful.
Our cleaner was fantastic. Lovely person, very helpful, thorough and pleasant.
We would definitely look to use him in the future with our new place.

car detailed by Brandon

Quick response, Very thorough, friendly, professional, highly recommend Brandon
Will definitely have my car detailed again, Very trustworthy
Price was good & definitely worth paying, was quite dirty, was very surprised Brandon was able to get it so lovely & clean

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Crystal clear windows

Extremely pleased with the job that Gus did. I have and will continue to recommend him to friends. Gus was very cheerful in the light rain, windows and flyscreens were done perfectly.

Caroline

CarolinePerth, WA

Very well done

Friendly and helpful team. The house was cleaned exceptionally well. I will be highly recommending Jim's cleaning to my family and friends. They also went out of their way to fit my job in on a Sunday with no extra costs, very reasonable rates for the job they did. In the current environment with Corona they were well protected with masks and gloves and all precautions were taken as necessary.

Nic

Nic

Incredible Service

The house was immaculate, fresh & a very thorough clean, incredible very prompt and diligent. I loved how professional they were & I will use her again. I recommend Jim’s Cleaning Service.

Ann

AnnHunter Region, NSW

Cleaning of oven ,Kitchen surfaces and en-suite

So happy with the cleaning done in my home by Jack and his helper-very professional and thorough -I would certainly use them again for more cleaning in my home-very impressed-thank you

Sandy Mitchell

Sandy MitchellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

House

Everything looked and smelt clean Skirting boards cleaned as well Very happy
with the work that was done in the time that the 2 men were at my home

Nigella

NigellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Car Detailing

Adam gave my car the best detailing Ive ever seen .He was so meticulous with every detail within the car It looks like a new car again...I will definitely be using Jims again...Thanks Nigel

Ali (Coburg) was amazing!

Just had one blind cleaned. It was COVERED in cat hair and stains. When I got it back, it looked Fantastic! Ali offered great service and really quick turn around. He was flexible with pick and drop off which was really appreciated.

Wini

WiniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

They were punctual. They were professional and very friendly. The house was sparkling after they left! We are extremely happy with their service. Hands down the best cleaning service ever

Very Happy!

Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Really pleased with my initial clean, Sam did a wonderful job on my oven and an amazing one on my rangehood filters, my bathroom is shiny again thanks to his co-worker (sorry I didn't catch his name) and what they managed to do in two hours was awesome. Great value and friendly but professional approach to getting the job done! .... I'm looking forward to my regular bookings! ......... Thanks guys! :)

Rachael

RachaelSydney, NSW

Best cleaners I’ve ever used

Angelo and Iris were extremely friendly, quick to respond and did an incredibly thorough job. Communication was great and the price was very reasonable too. Thanks so much! I highly recommend this service.

Alex

Alex

Very good job and great help!

We are very happy with the quote and the service Barry provided. He did a very good job, considering how hard it was to access some of the high windows on the outside and inside.

Kelly B

Kelly BMelbourne

Excellent, professional service.

Satyam was very friendly, arrived on time, fairly priced and did a great job. I'd definitely recommend him and will be getting him again in the future. Thank you Satyam.

Clint M.

Clint M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service and on time

"The gentleman was polite and very efficient - I will most certainly use them again for my car detailing. It was so convenient to have this done at home and no hassles"

Highly Recommend Denis from Jim's Cleaning couch steam cleaning

Denis was excellent - he provided Great communication pre, during and after our couch clean.
The results were excellent, our couch has been transformed from being extremely dirty to spotless
I would definitely recommend Denis to anyone

Interior car clean

"Excellent job, highly recommend, will defiently get Shane back again to detail our other cars. If you're in the Thornton area defiently give him a call, a real pleasure to deal with."

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review Kathryn! Have a great day

pricakes23

pricakes23Sydney, NSW

Lots of issues but franchisees went to great lengths to rectify!

The cleaners missed basic services and damages were present. The lovely franchisees travelled from Goulburn and went above and beyond with extra services, training the cleaners and fixing these issues. Great business ethic!

Lester

Lesterasked

Home & Office Cleaning

Greetings do you do BIO CLEANS for large offices

Hi Lester, yes we can offer Bio cleans! Please call out call centre on 131 546

Lisa e.

Lisa e.asked

Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi I have Chi Mak coming out on Tuesday which is great. My question is do you have a Athos and Mary Ann De Obieta working there. They fixed several blinds for me and One of them has snapped. I can’t get them to answer a call/email, but wanted to know if this comes under some sort of warrant period seeing its already broken again in such a short time

Kirsty

Kirstyasked

Window Cleaning

Do you clean windows inside and out plus window sills, do you remove the screens or does that have to be done prior? Are you fees based on the amount of windows or hours?

Hi Kirsty,
Yes we do clean windows inside & out and seals & tracks as well. We can remove the flycreens and put it back on once we finish. Our quote is based on per job as the type of windows, height, condition etc... will all have an impact on the quote. If you call 131546 we can arrange your local franchisee to organise a FREE no obligatgion quote.

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives