3Jim's Cleaning Group

Job Satisfaction
4.8 (3,477)
4.8 (3,468)
4.8 (2,397)
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jim's Cleaning Group8,771 reviews
Felicity H
Felicity HNSWSydney, NSW

Wonderful cleaning!

Lisa and another colleague came to do a deep clean our Manly apartment. We were absolutely thrilled with the attention to detail and how quickly they managed to get through everything without it feeling rushed. We would definitely use Lisa and the team again!
Ros Aldersea
Ros AlderseaVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Window Cleaning

Thrilled with the result!

Vipan’s work was exceptional way beyond expectations! Best window and screen clean ever.
Tania H
Tania HVICGippsland, VIC

Fantastic

Craig and Fiona in gippsland were amazing my car looked as good as the day I purchased it from the dealership, friendly great price and amazing service will be booking again for sure.
Ash E.
Ash E.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Car Detailing

Jim's Car Detailing Preston South 5 Stars!!

Anthony at South Preston Jim's was sensational. His attention to detail is incredible.
His ability to turn my 30 year old Suzuki swift into a new car was amazing,
Would highly recommend his services.
Tai
Tai

Absolutely recommend

Yulia provided an exceptional service during our bond clean. She provided excellent communication and service.
Courtney
CourtneyVICGoulburn Valley, VIC
Sam
Sam
  Car Detailing

A shiny clean car makes me feel good

Ibrahim does a great job cleaning my car, He is very friendly and polite and the car always looks great when he's done. I have him come around on a regular basis and he's always on time.
I always have the cleanest car in the street, inside and out, thanks Ibrahim.
Ash Sambell
Ash Sambell
  End of Lease Cleaning

Outstanding service

Absolutely fantastic job on our end of lease clean! We got our full bond back, the staff were lovely and efficient
Caramello
Caramello2 posts
  Carpet Cleaning

I’m a happy & surprised new customer

I had a very stained sofa, I got it professionally cleaned once before and they got hardly any stains out of it, this time I used Jim’s and I was absolutely blown away at how clean my sofa looks! He did a great job on my carpets to, i’m so glad I went with them and believe me I won’t be looking at any other company! Jim’s is stuck with me as a lifelong customer! Lol
A big thank u to Manoj, you did such a great job and I’m very impressed
Cammo L.
Cammo L.

SAM IS THE MAN

Sam is the man. Quick response. Friendly. Thorough. The car sold instantly because of how clean and new it looked. Thanks mate, top work.
Heather G
Heather G
  Pressure Cleaning

Great Job

Thanks Josh and Leesa for the great job! Roof and solar panels cleaned but the best is looking out of my clean windows! Great family team!
Vic
Vic

11/10 would recommend, did a brilliant job

Kris in Kew was FANTASTIC. Completed my interior detail meticulously and made sure I was happy with everything before he left. He was so kind and polite, my 12 year old car looks as good as the day I brought it home from the dealer. Couldn’t be happier. Thanks so much!
Jill Dawson
Jill DawsonTASLaunceston, TAS
  Verified End of Lease Cleaning

Newstead crew are excellent!

Jims Cleaning Newstead has been helping me with regular cleaning and most recently an end of lease clean.
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable, affordable and friendly service.
Niranjan p.
Niranjan p.

Best experience

Best service as of today comparing others which i used before
sarcasm a.
sarcasm a.

Perfect

I used the Jim’s cleaning Kingsley for the vacate clean ,
Cleaner arrive on time and did a fantastic job. Will again used in future for sure