miss--m

Tried won't try again

Gavin G.

Gavin G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Delighted

Absolutely delighted with the clean. The place looked absolutely amazing.Ahmad was fantastic so professional and polite I will definitely be using and would highly recommend. Thank you so much for a great service.

Perfect work

Eddie is very professional, got him to cut and polish my 14 year old car and it has never looked better, his attention to detail was amazing, I will definitely call him back for more work!

TrishG

TrishGVictoria

Sparkling windows- just what we wanted.

" Vipan responded quickly , came that day to quote on the job and returned next day at the agreed time . He completed the work speedily and to an excellent standard. Recommended!

Kay G

Kay GSydney, NSW

Flyscreens and flydoors

Newly made screens added to my house today brilliant workmanship! Fast prompt courteous service from Thomas Kalia! He also added metal mesh to a front door screen and a sliding rear fly door! Amazing work. He quoted and had the work finished and installed in a week amazing!

Kay G

Kay GSydney, NSW

Spotless windows

Gus was precise and perfect in cleaning my townhouse windows! I was impressed by his work and would recommend him to everyone. Great work and thank you. I have rebooked him already!

MARY CARRAZZA

MARY CARRAZZAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A very clean car ... inside & out ... Thankyou Steve!

"My car was covered in red dust & cobwebs ... not having been driven for many months. Also there was dog hair all over the back seat etc. I was quoted $80 for a first appointment. I did highlight the state of the car. It took Steve several hours to clean my car - inside & out. He held to the amount as quoted although I would have accepted an increase ... but he was fastidious and thorough and although I offered tea coffee cold drinks he worked tirelessly without interruption until the job was completed. I am very happy with the job Steve did and have passed on his card details to several family members." Mary

Perfect

Excellent customer service, quick to call back. Gerard was excellent and I greatly appreciated the honest and practical advice and feedback in relation to the BBQ that needed the clean

Dilip Ghosh

Dilip GhoshPerth, WA

Great Roman blind repairs

Emerson was very efficient and punctual. I was kept informed throughout the process. The repairs were completed on time and to the quoted cost. Would definitely recommend and use Jim’s and Emerson again.

Judith

JudithSydney, NSW

A clear difference

Friendly efficient and professional service and clean windows as well! Couldn’t be more satisfied. Would highly recommend Daniel as a window and pressure cleaner. Attention to detail and courtesy much appreciated.

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot fault

What a great job! Getting a vehicle ready to sell privately and it needed some attention. I am really happy with the service & the end result. The detailer was punctual & professional. Would highly recommend.

Value for money

Cheap, friendly, and local. He was very thorough, and was surprised at my suggestion of upping his price, as other charges twice the price. Very happy with the service and will go again.

nat

natMid North Coast, NSW

excellent job

"Scott was fantastic. Very nice man, and the carpets came up so lovely. 1 room in particular had cordial stains on a light coloured carpet. But now, completely removed and perfect again. I have used this company many times and will continue to do so. Thanks."

Thanks for the great feedback Nat :) Look forward to working with you again

Di. M.

Di. M.

An amazing job

"Quick to quote and make a time to do the job, followed by prompt, friendly and professional service, my house was a challenge but Sedat was so flexible and thorough, amazing job

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for this positive review, we appreciate it :)

YRaj

YRajSydney, NSW

Job well done

The steam clean service received was as per expectation. The carpet didn't look like 100% new again. But it was much cleaner comparing to what you get after regularly cleaning for 2 years with a Dyson vacuum (ofcourse steam clean is something different than vacuum cleaning). Most importantly, the agent was happy, I got back the full rental bond :).

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear! Look forward to working with you again

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cleaning!

The girls did a fantastic job with my Oven clean, as well as bathroom clean. I would like to organize to have them clean on a regular basis to clean my home

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Liz!

Nicole F.

Nicole F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely fabulous

Leon came and did an amazing mini detail on my car. His attention to detail was fantastic and i shall definitely make this a regular thing as not only was he polite and good at what he does, it was an affordable service.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear about your great experience, Nicole :)

Horrible team- Auburn Jims by cleaning

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Swati, we take matters like this very seriously. We will be contacting you to work to resolve this issue for you.
Speak soon

Great job with the windows

This is the first time James cleaned our windows. I can say that we were very happy and he did a great job. Appreciated that he came the day before to assess what needed to be done. Thank you James!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words, Vicky!

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job by Jatinder

Excellent job by Jatinder, explained what he steps he was going to be doing on the car and kept me updated during the process. Full cut and polish had the car looking better than new

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Sounds like a great result!

Lisa e.

Lisa e.asked

Hi I have Chi Mak coming out on Tuesday which is great. My question is do you have a Athos and Mary Ann De Obieta working there. They fixed several blinds for me and One of them has snapped. I can’t get them to answer a call/email, but wanted to know if this comes under some sort of warrant period seeing its already broken again in such a short time

Kirsty

Kirstyasked

Do you clean windows inside and out plus window sills, do you remove the screens or does that have to be done prior? Are you fees based on the amount of windows or hours?

Hi Kirsty,
Yes we do clean windows inside & out and seals & tracks as well. We can remove the flycreens and put it back on once we finish. Our quote is based on per job as the type of windows, height, condition etc... will all have an impact on the quote. If you call 131546 we can arrange your local franchisee to organise a FREE no obligatgion quote.

ripped offasked

Hi there,
I have brought pencil pleat curtains and tracks for a couple of windows, was just curious to find out if you offer an installation only service?
TIA john

Hi John,

Thanks for your query. Unfortunately we don't offer installation only service as we can't guarantee the quality, size and functionality of the product we don't know.

All our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and as you can imagine this is impossible to offer when we are using a blind/curtain we don't know.

Cheers John