Abe J.

Abe J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended service, 100%!

Good clean service standard, Andy does a great job with the steam pressure cleaner. Is knowledgeable, Helpful, diligent and courteous. Overall above standard service, as he went out of his way to do a great job!
Would recommend & hire again without hesitation.
Thank you!

Soula

SoulaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Fadi provided an outstanding service right from taking the enquiry, to booking and then completing the job. I will definitely use the service again. I highly recommend Fadi from Jim’s Cleaning Group - Car Detailing.

Colin

ColinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

Punctual, polite & completed task to expectation. I recommend the use their services & will use them again.
I received the service as a gift via a voucher which was a pleasant surprise.

The job was amazing.

I would recomend this car detailing to anyone. The sevice was amazing.

Precision autogroup

Precision autogroupGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prashant was amazing!!!

Prashant responded query within minutes and turned up on time as expected. Did a fantastic job on the 2 cars inside and out and made them look brand new!
will defiantly recommend to everyone and will use his services again! Very friendly and genuine guy with reasonable pricing

Good service, especially for the money!

Was looking for someone to give my car a quick wash, plus restore the headlights and clean the engine bay on a used car I bought.
It was very hard to find someone to fulfil this request at a reasonable price. Andrew promptly responded to my inquiry with a very competitive quote, and did a great job. Would recommend!

Brighton East

Brighton EastGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent responsive service on tight deadline

Don came to quote immediately as he was aware the property was being offered for sale. He was on time and personable. The job had a tight deadline and he accommodated my schedule in his busy schedule, doing the job over 2 days including Saturday. He cleaned brick courtyard, windows, pavers, driveway, brick pathways and stairs and porch. All came up bright and clean with minimal splashing on plants etc and no water pooling. Very pleased with Don's service and have/would recommend.

Kate

Kate

Ozman was very accommodating with time and location and was easy to co-ordinate with. We were very happy with the service provided. He did a through job, the car has never been cleaner! Thanks again

Great quality & service

Denis made things very easy to deal with - provided great customer service. Carpets looked great, were completed quickly and for a good price. Overall very happy and would I recommend

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tony Huang

Tony did a great job fixing my broken blind . He was polite , capable and very prompt .
I would certainly recommend him and wouldn’t hesitate to call him again to clean or fix my blinds

Kevo

KevoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent, amazing, couldn’t ask for better

Ram was very punctual to start with and called me beforehand to confirm the time he could start his work.

Once he finished the complete car detail clean completed I was seriously amazed at how clean he could get the car, it was worth every cent.

Very respectful and easy going person makes the whole experience a breeze.

Seriously if you need your car restored to how it was when you drove it out of the dealership, give Ram a call.

Thanks again Ram you legend

Car is brand new again

Chris and his partner did a fantastic job. My Toyota Yaris was super messy and had not been detailed before - and by the end of it, it looked brand new.
Would definitely recommend using this service!
Thank you!

Tess S.

Tess S.Southwest, VIC

Ok but not great.

Had our local Jim's cleaning service in central Geelong to clean our home for a few months. They were quick to come & quote for a clean, not expensive & a pleasant couple. They worked quickly & the first couple of cleans they did a reasonable job but quality after that was only just adequate. As we could no longer justify the expense we decided we'd stop using them and then they didn't turn up for the last clean we'd arranged. Hopefully just a misunderstanding, but a disappointing end to the service & the lack of communication at the end was not very professional.

Lou

LouPerth, WA

Great service and great result

I had John Simmonds from Jim's Blinds Cleaning & Repairs clean my very dirt, and dusty thing line blinds, I found John was on time to pick up the blinds, and had a friendly manner, and also very helpful, also the blinds came back like new.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Our only regret is we didn’t get our windows cleaned sooner!

Daniel and the team were prompt and professional from first contact and kindly arranged to come to our unit after hours to quote. When our real estate moved the inspection date forward, Daniel was more the happy to come at very short notice. Daniel cleaned our very dirty windows (almost black) inside and out including the window frames and fly screens to an exceptional standard. Could not recommend Daniel and the team more. Our only regret is we didn’t have our windows cleaned earlier for such a good value price, easy process and great outcome. Thank you!

Fantastic job

Dan did an amazing job of our windows. Cleaned inside and out and such a thorough job. Dan was very polite and professional. Would not hesitate to recommend Dan to anyone.

Mich

MichSydney, NSW

Pristine Cleaning

I was really happy with Abdul Hashim's cleaning and would highly recommend him at Jim's Cleaning. He did a thorough job inside and outside and left my place pristine and smelling fresh.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

27 year old couches - "got a great facelift"

Mrs Rajan

Mrs RajanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect job

Raj Shahi, did a great job!
I have already recommended his service to the family and friends.
I would give him 5 star for his work.
The inside and outside the car was cleaned so well.

Leanne Mat S.

Leanne Mat S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy customer

Very happy with car detailing done by Nathan . Very prompt in responding to my enquiry . Arrived on time the next morning .
Nathan was very polite , friendly and did a thorough job cleaning my very dirty car . My car looks and smells brand new . Will definitely recommend Nathan to family and friends .