Ruth in Whangarei

Ruth is very thorough, and my home always smells amazing when she’s finished. She also does small extras that I didn’t expect, like taking away the recycling when she leaves. Ruth is professional and a lovely lady.

A high standard was achieved in my house cleaning

I got quote from the cleaners and I was happy to go ahead. They discussed with me areas that needed attention and the cleaners displayed professionalism. I returned to inspect the property after cleaning and felt they had done all the areas in the house. The house is a weather board so it was older but this did not prevent the cleaning being to a high spect. I will certainly use Jim's cleaning again.

Perfect job by David & Saw

The first cleaner I was assigned with Jim's was a terrible experience so why the 5 star rating? When I contacted Jim's Group they addressed my concerns immediately and demonstrated the safety net you have when you go through a reputable company like Jim's. I was introduced to the very lovely David and Saw that afternoon itself. Today they completed a thorough clean of my home. Literally from top to bottom. I couldn't be happier and could not rate them high enough! I now have the pleasure of using their service on a regular basis. Ask for David & Saw!

Excellent cleaning and lovely people

I am returning back to work next week, so I hired Nhu Nguyen and his team to come twice a week to clean my house.
I am beyond impressed, I feel like I can really trust this team in my home and boy is it sparking. What a lovely experience, I am so glad that I found them!!

Amazing job

Very polite and respectful was helpful with questions booked him in for next week Had him come out job was done in just over an hour very happy and impressed at how quick and easy it was from the start

Couldn't have expected a better result

Steve did a wonderful job on my car. It had various stains and marks, but he cleaned it so well and made the car look beautiful. Really appreciate his work. Thanks to Steve!

Above and beyond!

Fantastic clean, went above and beyond what I expected, showing initiative and cleaning areas I hadn't even thought of.
Very impressed and would recommend to anyone. My home looked like a 5 star hotel!

Fantastic house clean

Antonio was very prompt to do a quote and to be able to fit me in at short notice. Antonio and Paula were both very polite and courteous when they were here doing the job. They were understanding when I needed to return home during the clean and worked around me. The standard of cleaning was excellent. "

Graeme from Jim's Window Cleaning Burns Beach

Graeme from Jim's Window Cleaning Burns Beach did a fantastic job cleaning the windows of our home. The service was great value and Graeme was a very hard-worker with integrity, would highly recommend.

Fast and Effective

Very thorough. Friendly and reliable! I called at the last minute and despite that got same day service. Real Estate Agent wanted to know who we had used because he did such a great job!

Customer for life!

It's the first time I've used Elvin and it won't be the last. He detailed both my cars and they look amazing! Elvin was prompt, personable and would not leave until he was assured I was happy with his work - which of course I was. Elvin, you have a customer for life!

Great service on time and went the extra yard

Anthony was excellent at what he did. Very thorough polite and professional. He finished what he started and left the house in a much better shape than when he arrived.

Very friendly and did a great job!

Brad was very friendly and didn't rush the job. Took his time and did all the little hidden crevasses that I asked him to do. I'm very happy with the result and the price. Well worth it!

Mag's arrived on time and worked so hard to ensure everything possible was done for our end of lease cleaning. He reached into places high up and into corners and I was very happy with the result

Great work

Great work, professional team, timely responses. Abhishek is very easy and nice to deal with, very accommodating with my requests, especially regarding available times and dates. Keep up the good work.

Impeccable job

Our local team at Blackmans Bay, Tas provide impeccable service. They are punctual, reliable and nice people to deal with. The service is affordable for us, and we think it’s good value for money.

Thanks for the taking the time out to leave us this review Indigo Fiona :)

Excellent! Absolutely fantastic service. Great job and high quality finish. I couldn't recommend enough!"

Sean from Jim's Window and Pressure cleaning cleaned our LifeFlight aeromedical operations room glass walls. The end result was fantastic.
I would like to thank Sean and his team for supporting our organisation in saving lives and supporting the community.

We are glad to have been able to help your great organisation :)

The extra mile

They came in to clean the bedrooms and seen the lounge room had been done by someone else. They weren't happy with the job done by the previous cleaner so did the room again for no charge and it all looks great.

Really happy to hear that! Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review :)

Fantastic service! High recommend

We had Glenn clean the carpets of out two bedroom apartment in the Wollongong area. He was punctual, helpful in answering my questions and the carpets look great. Highly recommend!!

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review Josie. We are glad to hear of your great experience :)

Arranged for Adam to detail my Parents car as my feral children were making it look less than tidy. They had never had an interior detail before. They were so impressed. They are converted.

Really happy to hear Adam was able to help your parents! Nothing better than a clean car :)

Do Jim’s use professional cleaners? Ones that have been trained in how to clean effectively and which products to use? I’m sick of engaging cleaning companies who send out unskilled cleaners, backpackers, students and people who don’t understand English. Thanks.

How can I get a job at this wonderful Cleaning Group I have been hearing now days? Any Idea
Hello Thinley, Thanks for the question. Unfortunately we don't employ - all our customers are referref to their local franchisees and that is one of the reason why we have so many happy clients. All our franchisees are investors in our brand and run their own business and hence great customer service. If you would like to know more about franchising opportunities please call 131 546 :) Thanks

What's the hourly rate for regular home cleaning?
Hi Nhoj, We don't charge per hour... All our work is quoted per job basis. For a free no obligation quote please call 131 546 or go to www.jimscleaning.com.au If you go ahead with our quote we will be there until the job is complete at your satisfaction - regardless how many hours it takes. Thanks