2,171

Wonderful experience

The whole experience was exceptional. From the first phone call, Jamie was very informative and courteous. He cleaned my carpets in two bedrooms and a hall. The result exceeded my expectations. Carpets were dry within six hours and there was no residual smell. I will call Jamie again when I need my carpets cleaned.

Manish J.

Manish J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

"Professionally work done|Hard worker"

"Very Professionally work done. Brandon worked really very hard to make clean as much as he could. He is a Hard worker. Would definitely recommend him.
Thanks Brandon for your services

David P.

David P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Need a good cleaner? Call Moe

Moe is doing a very good job cleaning our house and always go the extra mile to please you. He is very attentive to your requests, he is friendly and makes you at ease from the first minute you meet him. I recommend Moe to everyone looking for a GOOD cleaner

Extremely Professional

Absolutely fantastic workmanship and a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend this franchisee.
The attention to detail and time spent on the car was worthy and greatly Appreciated. I would Like to highly recommend Steve from Jim's car detailing.

Clarke

ClarkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Caravan Exterior clean

Mark from Stafford Brisbane did an excellent job of cleaning the exterior of my 19foot Caravan, I was impressed by his attention to detail, I am extremely happy with the result, and would highly recommend Mark and Jims Cleaning service who responded to my e mail, with a call from Mark within five minutes. Clarke Bizzell.

Quick and great customer service

Haydar came out for a quote within 2 business days and did the job on the spot. Was very happy with the results and the speed at which the job was completed. He was friendly and professional and will definitely be using him again.

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Oven Cleaning, value for money !

Duncan was great, happy with the quote and job completed within the time frame he mentioned. Happy to recommend Duncan to others and also have him return to complete any other household tasks we require.

Cecile D.

Cecile D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Steven is perfect

We have found Steven to be thorough when he is here. He has been cleaning our oven & now you can see through the glass with no issues! Definitely recommend him

Shane King

Shane KingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exit clean

Great job,great guy,great service Highly recommend easy to communicate with,fast response and cheaper than other quotes,truly professional and sincere. Was impressed by the follow up phone calls in regards to the cleaning etc

erica wong

erica wongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very detailed and thorough job

Danny is very detailed and thorough person, clean my whole house in detail, not rushing . Did a great job, I will strongly recommend him. He also very responsive And on time.

Great home cleaning service

Katie and her team do an incredible job. They pay attention to detail and I always get the service agreed upon, no hassles. House always left sparkling, I highly recommend this service.

Fabulous! Love it I'm getting two more cars done

Clean, sparkling and looks and feels new! Thank you for taking the time and care with my car. The leather seats look spectacular and the interior dash is shining again.

Peace of mind the unit

The unit was cleaned very well, one less thing to worry about when your moving. Saker explained everything she would be doing before she started. I was very happy with the end result thanks.

Calvin G.

Calvin G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Need a cleaner - Contact Jim's Bayswater!

Monica's service was pleasant from initial opportunity through to completion of work. The quote was simple and easy to walk through and the job was done to a high standard.

Wow. What service. I enquired online, and quote was done within the next 3 hours. Great service and the rep was very nice. Would have no hesitation in recommending this service to anyone

Sonya S.

Sonya S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic team - house looks amazing

"I would highly recommend Adrian and Min who are both a pleasure to deal with . Very friendly and accommodating . Our house looks amazing and all at a reasonable price too

Enza B.

Enza B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent communication

Nathan called me for a quote inspection in the Bittern area, he was a great communicator and we hope to quote with him again for other clients. Helping Heroes Rehab Services

Very happy with results!

Daniel, the franchisee, was very friendly and reliable. He kept me informed of proposed arrival time and what he was doing the whole time he was here.
He did an excellent job, very thorough. My windows are now sparkling. I would definitely recommend and will use him again next year!

Carmel

CarmelSydney, NSW

Chris is great

He was very good, listened to everything i wanted done and did it and more. Also ensured I was happy, he was very friendly as well. I wasn’t happy in the past with other companies cleaning, but I will be calling Chris regularly for cleaning as he did a great job. Definitely worth the money spent!

Shiva M.

Shiva M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Warny from Jim’s car detailing. Highly recommended.

Warny was amazing. He spent plenty of time on my car and it looks as clean as a brand new car. I'd definitely recommend Jim’s car detailing to anyone looking for such service.
Thanks again

ICECOOL

ICECOOLasked

they promise one thing and then cancel I got Andrew to do a full detail on my car and he did not $250 down the drain

Jim's Cleaning Group
Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi ICECOOL, can you please email admin@jimscleaning.net.au so we can look into this further for you. We would like to resolve this

Cindy Lou Who

Cindy Lou Whoasked

Do Jim’s use professional cleaners? Ones that have been trained in how to clean effectively and which products to use?
I’m sick of engaging cleaning companies who send out unskilled cleaners, backpackers, students and people who don’t understand English.
Thanks.

nigel.cock
nigel.cock

All Jim's franchisees are fully trained, insured and backed by the Jim's service guarantee.

Thinley EgoMan G.

Thinley EgoMan G.asked

Home & Office Cleaning

How can I get a job at this wonderful Cleaning Group I have been hearing now days? Any Idea

Jim's Cleaning Group
Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hello Thinley, Thanks for the question. Unfortunately we don't employ - all our customers are referref to their local franchisees and that is one of the reason why we have so many happy clients. All our franchisees are investors in our brand and run their own business and hence great customer service. If you would like to know more about franchising opportunities please call 131 546 :) Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives