1.2

1% · 9666 · 96%

1.3
Rates and Fees
1.5
Brand Manager for 9Now? Claim your listing.

Jay T.
Jay T.

Freezing crap terrible

Keeps freezing no good. No good, no other app crashes like this. 9 sucks
Garry M.
Garry M.

Crap app

Worst tv app ever can't pause or fastforward then it had a huge time difference between sound and Picture.
They better sort it out before the Olympics or it will be the worst coverage ever.
Gail C.
Gail C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts

The ads were just too much

I was quite enjoying the show that I turned in to see but OMG the ad that played over and over again almost sent me to hell. For goodness sake can't you please put different ones on and do they have to be so frequent. To be honest ads have the opposite effect of me and its certainly soured my experience with channel 9. Just too much!!
Michael C.
Michael C.Perth, WA

Worst of all Australian TV apps

Worst app, use other TV apps, I'd rate as 4+; 9now after an update won't even connect now, total rubbish.
My Sony Android TV has other TV apps, all work ok.
Too clarify, the app is free.
Pete
PeteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Don't waste your time on 9Now. ABC and SBS aps work better

Have only just joined 9Now to watch The Lap. Joining alone was difficult as process was not clear. It got worse. We started watching The Lap. We get an Ad. After the ad we get an error message. We have to exit the ap. Re open 9now and restart the show. Next ad same thing. And again and again. There appears to be no reason why this happens. So goodby 9Now. A total waste of time.
Gary
GaryQueensland5 posts

Worst app i have used

Absolutely useless. Keeps freezing and have to reset it every 10 to 20 minutes. Changing to channel 7 and 10
DeeDee
DeeDeeSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

WAY WAY TOO MANY ADS

3 MINUTES OF ADS ... 2 MINUTES OF SHOW ... 3 MINUTES OF ADS .... and on and on until you just TURN OFF..
Stephen B.
Stephen B.Southeast, SA2 posts

Missing the start

Not sure why start a series from halfway how can you watch that you have no idea how they got to were they are what happened to lead up to what's happening. It's like having a conversation and starting halfway you got no idea what the conversation is about.
And the other thing is watching a series and one day it's gone and haven't finished watching it. At least give some notice of leaving soon
Shane C
Shane CMelbourne11 posts

Remove Ped TV Ad

Pedestrian tv ads are damn annoying. Horrible ad, get rid of it.
Steve
Steve2 posts

Easily the Worst app on my television

Watching on smart tv.....can't tag favourites, no continue watching rail, no history, absolute garbage app! Have to go searching every time to continue watching shows.
Lindsay
Lindsay2 posts

Terrible

Never used 9now until I wanted to watch origin on my LG TV. It closed itself halfway through to ‘free up more memory’ incredibly poor. Will try anything but watch through 9now again
Leigh R.
Leigh R.Forde 2914, ACT4 posts

Too many Ads

Constantly freezes up and so many Ads, like every 5 minutes they throw 10 Ads in! Seriously in this day and age there should be an option to skip Ads like every other App has.
Anne R
Anne R

News on 9

I live in Port Macquarie and watch 9 news with Peter Overton. I do not like channel 3 from Newcastle who are now showing news where 9 Sydney used to be. Not happy Jan
Debbie R.
Debbie R.

9 App worst in market

This is probably the worst streaming app. For a large company like this they should do better. Unless they want us to watch 7 instead.
Genee C
Genee C

Not happy

I actually don’t want to rate 9NOW as it’s the hardest APP available to navigate. I have spent an hour this morning, first of all trying to find Travel Guides then eventually when I found the episodes for the current season the app won’t allow me to watch them. Some one in your employ isn’t doing a very good job of creating a user friendly app that actually works. All I can get at the moment is live TV which I don’t want ever. 7+ and 10Play walk all over you. There shows are easy to find and all I have to do is click on them. It takes me 10 seconds. Lift your game 9NOW easy to navigate and user friendly is all I want