3.6

60%12%28%

Ann
Ann2 posts

Soooolong to get a warranty repair/service

Collected February 2023 brand new Avan applause 600. I trip 3 nights. Heating system started roaring at 12.30am. Can now only use without power to van. Waiting 6 weeks to get a service. Show details
Shaun
Shaun South East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Avan Ovation M3-what a beauty!

We love the versatility and usability of our M3!
Smooth driving and extremely good turning circle the vehicle cruises along the road sweetly.
There is heaps of room in the cabin and in the house and it has especially good storage space under the French bend and under the side lounge.
Altogether exactly what we want.
We have added a solar panel and adding an extra water tank, put in a CB radio and antenna and a bullbar.
Very comfortable and a great ride.  Show details
  • +2Thumbnail
Pamela
Pamela 4 posts

Jack B.
Jack B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

I change my mind

After reading reviews and your experience with this company I definitely not going to spend $200,000 with this company anyone can give me a device what do you think about Jayco company from Melbourne they're located in Dandenong Victoria Show details
Terry
TerryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD33 posts

Nothing but trouble

We purchased our Avan ovation m3 in 2014 and had nothing but trouble with it from the start,the batteries was wired up wrong so no power toilet didn't work,the floor covering started lifting,the battery charger packed in after a month,believe me Avan was no help at all,I would never buy another Avan no matter what model. Show details
johnh
johnhHadspen9 posts

Love our motorhome hi

We have a M5 lowline motorhome, we are very happy with it. We did have a problem with the electric bed, Pakenham lock tighted the grub screw and have had no more trouble. Love the layout of it. Always had excellent service from Pakenham. The Fiat Ducato 3L is great to drive (love it).
Rhonda & John Show details
Jerry
Jerry16 posts

wonderful A van M5c

I have had my M5c for a couple of months now and must say it's a great van, however a couple of very annoying items that should be looked at.

1. the electric bed gives trouble when the drive shaft comes adrift, it needs a splitpin, not a grub screw.

2. The T.V. operates on 12 volts, but the sound system & video player ate 240 volts, which means, when out of range of a TV station, you cannot watch a movie, without using a generator.

Hopefully Avan will rectifi these problems.

Noel
NoelLaunceston, TAS8 posts

Fiat Ducato Tyres on my M5 c class Ovation

My new motor home purchased in April 2018 it has just completed 16000kms on basically straight roads (across to the west and back). I noticed the Michelin 225/75/16 tyres on the front are badly worn but with even ware. So arranged to have the tyres rotated at my local tyres store. The tyre store manager started looking into replacement tyres etc. for me when he came across the tyre Load Index Rating for my motor home should be 118 or better. The current tyres only have a Load Rating of 116 they are the Camping type tyre that should be used on motorhomes. Has anyone come across this if so have you change to a higher rating tyre and what brand.

Waiting on Fiat in Melbourne for an explanation.

Derek
DerekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Great Avan Motorhome C class M3

Would like to share our findings after three years of owning the Avan C class M3 (June 2015). The Fiat front wheel drive engine is superb and does not lack power at anytime, (in cruise control) on the open road or driving it manually around winding roads in Victoria,Tasmania, New South Wales and Queensland. The Service received by Avan at Pakenham has never been lacking in good advice and support. Ian, John, Jeff Jnr and Snr and the office staff have always been understanding and helpful at all times. This has contributed to our total enjoyment with our Avan motorhome. Thank you Avan Pakenham, Stella and Derek

K1W1
K1W1Richmond-Tweed, NSW9 posts

Excellent M3 Motorhome

Very happy with this motorhome. Only little problems but easily fixed. The only thing wrong with the Avan Ovations is that it has no security door but that has been rectified. It makes you feel a little bit safer.

julie
julieBaxter6 posts

poor customer service

Safety switch burnt out tried avan no one was answering phones had to get it repaired in port hedland Wa when i sent the bill to avan they will not refund money for repairs as i did not get go ahead from them to get it repaired. the safety switches had 10 amp wires going to 16 amp switch it is a 2016 avan ovation

Feek
FeekHervey Bay8 posts

Nick and marg
Nick and marg8 posts

Happy with after sales/service warranty with Mark at Avan Penrith

Bought new M5. Dec 2017. Been motorhoming 24 years. Mark always helpful. Mark listened and open to try options suggested by us when others were negative about our ideas. Satisfied customer.

Albert
Albert

Lack of response for warranty issues and claims

Customer service is non existent

Since October 2017 we have been waiting for claims to be repaid and fly screen door to be replaced. Numerous phone calls and emails to no avail, even after contacting the owner nothing has happened. It is now the 13th February 2018.

We bought the AVAN M5 C Class Motorhome from AVAN Pakenham in March 2017.

Ric
RicPerth, WA3 posts

customer service non existent

If you want customer service, quality, or feedback on problems or happy helpful staff etc then DO NOT BUY AN AVAN or try to get any sensibility or customer service from FIAT DUCATO. Stay away and keep your sanity intact.