4.3

Monet W.

Monet W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAM of a company

You guys just can’t go into liquidation and not pay people that have paid for your services. Absolute scam this company is. Where is our money. Lawyers are getting involved!

ripoffsspreetsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No refund yet

Cancelled my parking 23/03/2020, was not traveling until 01/07/20, email stating refund within 2-3 days and a month later still no refund, have sent 3 emails and they have been ignored. Wont book again with this lot, also everybody that has not received a refund can legally sue this company not only for the full amount but also interest on your money, i am intending to do this as this company has not refunded a cent.

ripoffsspreets

More to the story above if you paid using credit card? Get your bank to do a charge back. You can access this online or ring your bank.

ripoffsspreets

Ace Airport Parking have removed their face book page so nobody can contact them as they do not respond to emails.

ManishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ACE Airport Parking

I have used the Airport parking many times, never had issues, very prompt service, and at reasonable and competitive pricing. Without hesitation would like to use it again when required. Thanks to the team!

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Hi Manish, this is Ace Airport Parking and we are located in Tullamarine, not Box Hill.

Manish

Sorry, this was meant for Box Hill - but i couldn't find a section for that. I never had issues at the ACE Airport parking, have used it many times. I will try and move it to the correct section.
Thanks.

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Thanks Manish, perhaps you would like to amend your review to reflect your opinion of the company Ace Airport Parking instead?

dman

dmanVictoria

Unresponsive

Cancelled on the 1st April due to COVID19. Have yet to receive a refund. No response to email or phone calls. Unacceptable. Even if with the current situation, if a refund will take 28 days or more, this should at least be communicated. No information or responses is extremely poor business approach. You need to stop advertising that it takes 3 business days to refund. That is a lie.

Facebook page has been taken down too. Will be getting in touch with Consumer affairs to lodge a formal complaint.

Ace Parking - if you at least post a "Due to COVID19, refunds will be processed within .... ". This will boost customer confidence. The stress you are causing your customers is shameful.

Prabaharan M.

Prabaharan M.Victoria

Cannot contact them

Parked car and postpone due to travel issues now cannot contact them several calls emails nothing works
When you call the recording says send
E mail, after 3 email still no reply when call recording go on saying our friendly staff will with you as soon as Soon as possible but no one picks up
Did wrong by parking at this place
I did Park many times here
Understanding the current issue but they are even not bother to reply E mail to advise when can I take my car
No more parking here in future

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Hi Prabaharan, In looking at your email correspondence with us, we have called you and left VMs and responded to each of your emails, including arranging the collection time for your vehicle in a few days.

stevefsmith

stevefsmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not pay full refund when flexi-cancel is paid for

Close to the airport, attractive prices, clean buses, friendly staff. All good until there is an issue

Unfortunately, when I paid for flexi-cancellation, cancelled and did not receive the refund, they were impossible to deal with. They continuously said they paid it regardless of what my bank transaction record showed.

To add insult to injury, their terms and conditions provide no reference to flexi-cancellation meaning, they can choose to not give the full refund and there is nothing you can do as you have agreed to the terms and conditions.

I and my team will not be using the services again.

ChYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cannot get full refund due to corona virus

In the event of recent corona outbreaks in Korea and Japan (which escalated over the weekend) even if you booked your carpark with ace only days ago, you cannot get back all your money if you decide to cancel. So pick wisely! We didn’t even use your product and it’s unsafe for our young kids to travel at this stage. I’d expect Amazon type level of customer service and sympathy but not with Ace’s team. Disappointed.

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Hi Chy, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Should you wish to discuss more, please do email us at @info@aceairportparking.com.au.

ChY

We did! Over three emails. We just heard back from Expedia- they will fully refund us on all our non cancellation accomodations, and that's really great.

Excellent, hassle-free service

Used Ace for the first time recently and was very pleased with their service. We left our car with them for 2 weeks while we went overseas and all went very smoothly. They made it very easy - friendly, helpful service and prompt shuttlebus.

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Thank you, Sue, for your positive feedback. Here at Ace Airport Parking, we aim to assist you to make your trips as convenient as possible. We look forward to seeing you again.

Margie V

Margie VGoulburn Valley, VIC

Provides a relaxing holiday

Always come back from holidays with peace of mind, and very friendly drivers picking me up within minutes of calling them. And my car is exactly as I left it.

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Hi Margie, we appreciate your kind review. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we are so pleased to hear that your journey went so smoothly. We welcome you back when you are next flying from Melbourne.

bernard ching

bernard chingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great park

Great park, good value. Good prices. Will use them again. Easy to find, quick print out of ticket and fast driver pickup. Drop off to terminal in only a few minutes

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Thank you, Bernard, for your 5-star rating. Here at Ace Airport Parking, we aim to assist you to make your trips as convenient as possible. We hope to see you again.

Jeenal

JeenalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Convenient

Amazing service. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very conveniently located and the pick up and drop off from the parking to the airport hardly takes a few minutes. Highly recommended

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

We have used this service multiple times over the years and find the company second to none.
They make travelling easy and give you peace of mind with your vehicle

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Thank you so much for your feedback, Stephen. We always want to be better and your review helps us accomplish that. Thanks again and hope to see you again soon!

Kel M.

Kel M.Melbourne

Secure and excellent service

Used the service a couple time, the location is easy to access, secure. Our car got a flat battery when we come back, they are really helpful and help us to jumpstart the car too. Ace Parking is a much affordable option compare to parking at airport and provide similar convenience.

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

We pride ourselves in providing excellent service and going the extra mile for our customers. Thank you for the awesome review Kel!

Coffee Lover

Coffee LoverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great long term parking!

I have used ACE Airport Parking a number of times. They have always looked after my car and they have always been fast and reliable with their courtesy shuttle to and from the airport. Highly recommend them!

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Thank you for your wonderful review, Coffe Lover! We are happy to hear that your parking experience was positive and seamless. See you next time!

PeterD

PeterDCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The only way to fly

Just a fab service, door to door at the airport. All staff are courteous, friendly and assist without hesitation. Have our 100% backing. Thank you we will be back.also have used the car wash facilities and also good

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

We love that you are giving us a 5-star review Peter! We are always happy and ready to assist with your needs! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Good service

No problems with this company (ACE Airport Parking). I have been dealing with them for years and they have never drooped the ball. When it comes to Airport parking they make traveling easy.

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Hi, PCM! Thank you for the wonderful review and we are glad that we made your travel a hassle-free experience.

J. Jap

J. JapVictoria

Fuss-free airport parking

Have parked at Ace Airport Parking 5+ times in the past year. Convenient and only one of the two places that will let me self park and take my keys with me! Always prompt with the drop off and pick up.

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

We pride ourselves in providing excellent service and the courtesy buses run on-demand so you don't need to worry about missing out your flight. Thank you J. Jap!

Country Col

Country ColCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ace Airport Parking is a Winner

Ace keep on providing a super service. Undercover valet parking always. Either contact online or landline. Always available. Great efficiency. Remember ring after baggage collection. Will continue to use Ace Airport Parking.

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Our team is exceptionally friendly, efficient and the service is top-notch. Thanks for the awesome review Country Col!

Greg Kim F.

Greg Kim F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

perfect

Staff are always happy and prompt with drop off and pick up. Great that we can get the car cleaned while we are away. Only place I would leave our cars.

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Fantastic review Greg! Thank you for trusting Ace Parking and we hope to see you again!

zeva

zevaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Safe airport parking

I have Used Ace Airport Parking on a number of times in the past few years, I can park lock my car and take the keys with me. The service from the car park to the airport was great and on returning to Melbourne the pickup at the Airport was no problem. Although Ace charge a little more than are car parks I will keep on using them as I feel that my car is secure while I am away.

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Hi Zeva, we're always delighted to hear such positive feedback. We always look after everything for you so you don't need to worry about leaving your car behind. Thanks!