1.1

0%25 · 96%

1.4
1.8
Brand Manager for Acorn TV? Claim your listing.

Raowriter
RaowriterLaunceston, TAS34 posts

Impossible to Cancel Subscription

Absolutely furious, spent hours trying to cancel my subscription and it’s impossible. None of the advice works. I agree with others that they are no better than scammers. Avoid them.
Greg Allen
Greg AllenMid North Coast, NSW11 posts

This is a scam

Unable to cancel.Beware!!This is a scam.Followed instructions and emailed them.Terrible company.
Sally H.
Sally H.2 posts

Don't sign up for free membership

Signed up for free trial, & attempted unsuccessfully to cancel online within trial period. Emailed Acorn TV Support again within trial period timeframe providing details & requesting membership be cancelled before free trial period ended. Received generic email acknowledging request, but membership was not cancelled & fee was deducted. Multiple iemails to Support & online messages unanswered. Also not able to remove credit card details from membership. Have cancelled card & now receiving email requesting payment details be updated.
chapmill32
chapmill32

DON’T SUBSCRIBE TO ACORN TV

Impossible to cancel my monthly subscription even when following their explicit site instructions.
Acorn will not reply to you if you contact them. Contacted my bank who say that only way out is to get a new card which will then nullify my bank details that Acorn currently hold.
What a hassle!
Judy
JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor streaming Acorntv

Do not subscribe. Impossible to unsubscribe. Platform itself does not play episodes in right order. Does not indicate what episodes you have watched.
Colin C.
Colin C.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Do not subscribe

Do not subscribe! Once you subscribe you will not be able to cancel! Every request and every attempt will be ignored.
Chris Skjoedt
Chris SkjoedtHunter Region, NSW11 posts

Had a few good shows but unsubscribing is impossible

Impossible to unsubscribe even when you talk to somebody by their chat service, who then tells you that they have cancelled your account.

I would have been charged my subscription fee if the money had been in my bank account.

The unsubscribe link on their website doesn't work either (would make unsubscribing a lot easier if it did). You're given an email address to email to unsubscribe which then tells you to use their chat service on their website, it's a never ending circle.

Sam
SamPerth, WA2 posts

Disappointed

I am bitterly disappointed in repeats no new content for weeks
I've paid for a year's perception wish I had paid monthly then I would have canceled will not be renewing
Chris E.
Chris E.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

fimacd
fimacd3 posts

Do not give this company your credit card details!

Extremely disappointed that I’ve been charged for subscription renewal when I have an email confirmation that my subscription had been cancelled. Acorn is refusing to refund. Do not give this company your credit card details!
Kerri D.
Kerri D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Worst experience ever

Acorn are thieves. I cancelled my subscription in 2020 and they are still debiting my account. I have sent emails and no reply. They are scammers. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THEM!!! They have been given a star because I have no choice.
MarisaWright
MarisaWrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC26 posts

Sue V.
Sue V.Sydney, NSW

SHONKS!!!

Cancelled the subscription and they acknowledged the cancellation AND kept taking the subscription from the direct debit. It didn't matter how many times we contacted them they replied that the matter ahd been fixed and the case closed. We ended up having to cancel thecredit card. We cancelled the subscription due to poor quality of shows and abissmal transmision quality.
Terry H.
Terry H.2 posts

Don’t subscribe

I am still waiting for a refund of my subscription after 4 weeks of requests Don’t trust them.