Adventure Kings 1080P Full HD

Adventure Kings 1080P Full HD

See the Best Action Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Adventure Kings

1.6

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Adventure Kings full had action camera

I bought 2 of these cameras late last year and neither one will accept the ad card. Keeps coming up with card error. Is this a software error or something? And I can find my invoice which sucks!!!!

Purchased at 4WD Supacentre.

Jeremy

I've have tried formatting multiple times but the cameras dont recognise they have a card in them. And yes I have tried different cards.. just seems to me to be a dud product.. sorry

Rik M.
Rik M.South East Queensland, QLD

It does the job well for a cheap trail camera

Purchased in March 2021 at 4WD Supacentre for $50.00.

Hi Rik,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate your feedback.
Regards, Mia

Other Action Cameras

AdrianSouth West, WA

My Kings camera caught fire on first battery fitment.

I bought two cameras in january. I loaded a full compliment of batteries Everready gold. I left camera off overnight on my bench, next morning no battery life, case had expanded, all batteries seriously expanded and burnt. Battery lid extensively warped and keyboard partially melted the result press buttons are now burnt and non funtional. Photos taken of damage. My "Good" working camera has night vision reduced to a small circle and very dull. Tried recommended cures, new batteries different memory and re format, still same.

Purchased in January 2021 at 4wheeldrivesuacentre dandenog for $89.00.

Adrian

Thankyou my problem has been resolved , replacement cameras sent, Thankyou to Ashleigh, the rep who organised, it. All settled to my satisfaction. Kind regards, and thankyou for everyones help. Adrian Kent

HI Adrian
We are glad to hear you were assisted and this was all resolved by our team. We would love to see an updated review reflecting your new experience.

Action Cameras

Find out how Adventure Kings 1080P Full HD compares to other Action Cameras

Damien H.
Damien H.Queensland

Rubbish

For a weatherproof outdoor trail cam very hit and miss. Mine are miss. No help under warranty. If insects can get in so can water. Insects shorted the batteries which obviously leaked, and have corroded everything including the sd card. Both cameras take a maximum of 5 viewable photos then freeze. Mates have some that work perfectly though I have obviously got 2 duds. Less than 12 months old.

Purchased in July 2020 for $159.00.

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap and unreliable - don't waste your money

Purchased in December 2019 at 4WD Supacentre Online store for $28.00.

Damien D.
Damien D.South East Queensland, QLD

The video is clear but photos over exposed and white

I set this up and in full sun the jpegs are overexposed / all white and you can not detect anything. I thought it was good value for money if it worked but unfortunately I bought a dud as I have read other reviews.
If it worked I would recommend it but spend a bit more and get one that can take photos so you can use it as a trail camera and it is fit for purpose.

Purchased in October 2019 at Burliegh for $89.99.

stevemurwillumbah

dud camera

Bought this camera 6 months ago.... "never been able to get it to work " ...wanted it as backup for GoPro unit. waste of money IMO. purchased from 4WD Supa Centre... I only removed it from packaging recently ...so disappointed...

Purchased for $45.00.

steve

listed on my credit card ..transaction to Adventure Kings Silverwater 27th Jan 2020 ... $49.95

Daniel Patterson
Daniel PattersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good cheap temporary camera

Purchased in July 2019 at 4WD Supacentre Physical store for $40.00.

Other Action Cameras

Andy
AndyPerth, WA

Average

Poor quality photos during daylight. All washed out and overexposed.
Date and time constantly reset, they work sometimes and then they just randomly stop working.
Cheap product, wouldn’t recommend these to anyone.

Purchased in November 2019 at 4WD Supacentre Online store for $338.20.

Action Cameras

Find out how Adventure Kings 1080P Full HD compares to other Action Cameras

Vicky
VickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Overexposure a huge problem

Unless the camera is fully in the shade and pointing to the shade the photos are basically white.
Looking through the camera it looks fine but all photos are overexposed and of no benefit.

Purchased in November 2019 at 4WD Supacentre Online store for $175.00.

Paul M
Paul MAU

Cheap & unreliable

When Camera did work, it was ok. pic`s and videos are ok. Easy to operate & transfer data to computer. Problems, buttons would fail, unable to turn on, unable to navigate between functions, 2 units under warranty both, had same problems.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Dan L.
Dan L.asked

I have two of these camera's day photo's are ok but in the night photo's you can only see stuff in the middle of the photo the rest of the screen in black

Hi Dan
I am sorry to hear there are issues with your product.
If you'd like to place a claim here for a replacement we can look into this further - https://service.4wdsupacentre.com.au/returns
Alternatively, you can contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with your order details and a copy of this question.

bernieasked

how can i get my kings action camera to synchronise the sound with the video

Hi Bernie
Press and hold OK-button to scroll through options
ON/OFF
1/2/3/0
ON/OFF
Here is the link to the manual for more info - http://marketing.4wdsupacentre.com.au/%20manuals/All%20manuals/Action%20Camera%20Manual.pdf

hi mia
i'm not having any luck with these instructions i press and hold the OK button but nothing happens the only way to get to settings is via the mode button and i can't see any location where i can adjust the sound or synchronisation . this is where i was when i first got it and put it in the cupboard it has never been used. the version number of this camera is 20160912 V1.0.
cheers Bernie

Hi Bernie

Can you please send me some more information to social@4wdsupacentre.com.ai I will need
-Order number
- Screenshot of your original question
- Video of the issue

Thanks, Mia

John H.
John H.asked

hi, I found my adventure kin’s FHD 1080 washed up on the beach after a storm. It seems to be in good order. I have charged it up but I don’t know how to work it is there a manual?

steve

There is a good reason that it was In the ocean...they are crap just like the reviews say. Go Pro is the the answer

Good Morning John,

We're sorry to hear that has happened to you, we do have a manual for this but I cannot attach to this thread.

If you access this link - https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/products/electrical-products/adventure-kings-action-camera-1080p-full-hd-2-screen-30m-waterproof.html under the "Additional" tab, you can find a PDF version of the manual.

Regards, Mia