Adventuridge (Aldi) 120 Lumen LED Headlamp

4.5

bmorey

bmoreyVic, 3140

Great for the price

Great price and a quality item. It's bright enough for camping and reading. However, I wanted more light so I bought a second light: rechargeable, 190 lumens. Not twice as bright by 10x the price. The Aldi headlamp is a great item and I recommend it.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for A$4.99.

pastor Alexander

pastor AlexanderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

replaced my $100 head torch for $5. this is just a good torch

aldi adventureridge
ran this for 7 hours non stop on cheap low capacity rechargeable and it was just getting a bit dim for night hiking. better batteries are on order and i expect 22 hours on second setting. the band is over as well as around, comfortable and stable.
my $100 head torch died after 3 years, my friends $100 is dimmer after 2 years.
Liked this so much i bought 4 and will give two to friends.
it is devoid of features I hate such as multiple light, modes, switches etc.
tilts 30 degrees which is great. has a practical wide beam useful in a tent or on a campsite not a spot for finding owls at 100 metres.
I just wanted a simple torch

Eugene F

Eugene Fasked

I have an Adventuridge compact torch lantern (Black) that compresses from a lantern to a round small palm-held torch. Type 1b48213 art Nr 48217 It takes 3 AA ( i assume) batteries. I dont know how to access to change the batteries?

not familiar with that torch, sorry

Jimbo96
Jimbo96

hold onto the grey bit with the switch, then twist the black bit (handle end) anti clockwise