Agrison

Agrison

See the Best Vehicle Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Agrison

Brent D.Northeast, VIC

Me1000

The machine has slop in the boom at 40 hrs and can’t get any sense from Agrison about it, they pass you from person to person hoping you give up, the motor blows smoke and leaking oil also at 40 hrs, after 3 months of calling and being told I was sent a new motor eventually last week after 40 calls from me because they never ever call back I was told the motor wasn’t actually sent and 15 calls later I was eventually sent the seal that I had to pay to get installed it is running ok but still blowing smoke , for a cheap machine they are good for general use around the home but the people there are full of crap and will not help you or answer calls unless you use a phone they don’t know to call them, I would definitely not recommend them

Shaun
ShaunVictoria

Terrible customer service and dodgy products

Buy a generator new. Comes with a hole in the fuel tank. Call them 10 times to get it replaced been 3 months still nothing. They don’t won’t a bar off it

Clutch gone

Purchase a second hand 40hp tractor with 35 hrs on the clock. It’s now got 60hrs on it and the clutch has gone in it. Can’t change gears or forward and reverse. Called the company several times to find a machanic to fix it. Eventually was told that they don’t have anyone. No quality mechanics that I’ve called will not touch it. Has anyone had the same problem and what did you do to fix it?

Worst scammers around

Track adjusters fell off mini digger first week. Agrison have been promising repair or refund for THREE YEARS still nothing. [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] are absolutely scumbags.

JillCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

VCAT ORDERS IGNORED

We purchased a Loader and within 12 months and after 150 hours work, we had to replace the engine. We then did another 150 hours work and that engine died. The parts to fix the engine were not available separately and we had to purchase a complete engine each time. The first from Agrison, supposedly at a discounted price. The second we sourced ourselves.
We were awarded damages from VCAT for the 2 engines for the same machine along with other costs directly incurred. Agrison, after 19 months, still haven't paid up.

what a load of cow plop

i have had 5 years of terror with my 60hp tractor, on the slightest slope it wants to turn over, it is the most unstable vehicle I've ever been in. The air con packed it in during the first year and was told it was not covered, the electrics under the dash are playing up, the tacho has packed it in, the dvd player used for the reversing camera has an edge that scalps you when you hit a bump, the hydraulic controls are behind and under the seat which makes it very hard to use and there is no after sales service.

jarrod k.
jarrod k.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wish I had of read theses reviews before I brought one.

the worse after sales service

I have agrison have a tx 930 front loader with mechanical problems, I have spent 6 weeks ringing Agrison at campbellfield to try and get someone to either come and have a look at my tractor or put me onto someone that can, after 6 weeks of phone conversation they have told me that they don't have any one they can send out and they doan't know anyone else that can help me, so basically I am left with a tractor that cost me $28,000 that doesn't work and I cant get repaired, but they did say sorry.
I would say to everyone stay away from any agrison products, they make it sound all good at the start, but once they have your money and something goes wrong, its sorry cant help you.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ignore the reviews to your detriment!

1x 33mm nut.

Mark D.
Mark D.North Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish service.

No customer service skills at all .
Never return phones or emails .
No returned phone calls for spare parts department no-one seems to know anything the women was rude and arrogant.
Zero action on my warranty claims, no returned message nor calls .

Stephen
StephenDarling Downs, QLD

No aftersale service

No customer service skills at all .
Never return phones or emails .
Super slow spare parts department noone seems to know anything .
Very slow on warranty claims if they ever finalise them .

Mark
MarkWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Think twice

I was drawn in by the price, like most of us here. I had a main hydraulic pump failure at 34hrs, which took about 8 weeks for them to get the part to me. I have had lots of small issues which I managed to sort out myself (and save myself the stress of dealing with the rude staff). I have over 570hrs on the tractor now and considering the hard abuse I put it through, it is (touch wood) holding together. I do quite often have to check for loose nuts and the steering pump has recently started weeping oil.
Just approach with caution, as parts are hard to find in Australia.

Ian
IanWheatbelt, WA

Poor product and after sales service

I purchased a loader from them and after 12 month's it broke down in November 2020 and still in my front paddock and unable to move. Unable to get part's and never return phone calls. Airconditioning broke down after 3 month's and also surface rust on roof of loader when got it. Brakes failed. Hoses and nuts and bolts keep coming loose. Having to go to small claims tribunal now to get help. Would not recommend to anyone. Also they block you on Facebook if you try to warn others or give a bad review.

Michelle S.
Michelle S.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Shocking customer service!

Colin D.
Colin D.asked

I have a 40 HP Agrison tractor and the Stub Axel broke off the rhs hub and I cannot get a reply from Agrison if I can buy a replacement stub axel/hub ---the engineering shops in Riverina dont want to touch it so where can I go to fix it----any clues on alternatives ---also asking ACCC. Colin

Brent D.

Good luck mate, I had to call them on a different number to get them to answer and when I got onto them I got no answers, just passed around the office. In the end I threatened to drop the machine in the middle of the rd at the front of their yard and eventually got a part but my excavator still isn’t going. Not bad it’s done 46 hrs since February and it doesn’t work so I might as well donated the money I payed for it to charity

tapfieldasked

I have just had a hydraulic hose blow off fitting inside the cab of a 60hp Ultra Turbo tractor with FEL. Where do Agrison owners get their hydraulic hoses fixed. The South Australian hydraulic hose specialists that I have contacted today do not have any fittings for 5/16" hydraulic hose

tapfield

Driving into Adelaide today to see if Ryco can fix or replace hose. Tried Kew Agricultural Engineers McLaren Vale and Pirtek in Lonsdale yesterday neither can fix DN 8 (5/16")hose

Dean
Deanasked

Greg
Greg

I hope you didn't pay alot for it. I bought a 60hp new and in the first week the air con broke down and they were not interested in helping. Your clutch, I can only suggest check all the links because I am always replacing pins. I regret the day I got this pile of crap. Good luck

Jill

We sourced our own parts direct from China for the third engine, then had that installed. Agrison still owe us from court ruling but will not pay up. They are not a reputable group.

Get an answer from our members and Agrison representatives