yashveer p.Perth, WA

AIA will help you if you are legit

Claim DateJanuary 2019

Ivan

IvanPerth, WA

AIA Insurance = my good experiance

Claim DateNovember 2011
Claim ApprovedYes

My fight from 2011 with incompetent crooks from AIA.

Robert Sh.
Robert Sh.

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

Waiting !

Applied for income protection claim nearly 2 months ago all documents sent to them and am still waiting to hear from them...To get back to me I've had enough stress am taking it further..

Chris

I've tried ringing the number to no avail

Adam

AdamMelbourne

Greedy, Unprofessional and Unethical. AIA Vitality Rewards themselves

E P.

E P.Sydney, NSW

Very disappointed with current assessor and management.

Claim DateJuly 2019

OVER ITSouth East Queensland, QLD

My God What a Dodgy, Incompetent Company

OVER IT

OK so why should I believe that you can make a difference, This claim was started March/April this year this is why I gave up 2 and half years ago because of the incompentence

Ted

TedPerth, WA

AIA are grubs.

Making it difficult for my wife who has multiple ruptured discs, a life injury. It affects this entire family, not just her. Put her premiums up to 14.5%! Money grubs.

Beeker77

Beeker77Melbourne

A.i.A Slow but good so far

There was a lot of documents to forward to them, they had to do a lot of work. I understand this but they were very slow and I was worried about the validity of the claim. In the end they back paid my claim and we are now, on our way thankfully.
There are some negative reviews on here, maybe patience and more understanding are needed.

Claim DateApril 2019
AIA A.AIA Australia

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent liars is the first thing that comes to mind.

One email address that is unmanaged known as the black hole. Constantly making excuses for delays they are responsible for. Take no responsibility for their delays. Terrible at recording information on calls. Constantly going around in circles, having to repeat myself constantly. No sensitivity to my mental health issues and have been lied to on several occasions. I get better service from centrelink

Poor service

I’ve got a income protection claim with them and I’ve had very poor service with late payments then having to call them and being told they will escalate it . They ring for your payslips then tell you it will be then next day and 1 week goes bye and you have to call them cause it’s not done and told it will be other 5 days , not good enough. There good in taking your money but not good in giving it back when you have a injury . After this I will never use them again .

Terrible treatment.

This company is an absolute disgrace, take your money then do whatever it takes NOT to pay. Rest superannuation is a part of this & I've been with them for 30 odd yrs paying income protection every month! I'd love to know how the CEO of rest Vicki Doyle feels about this treatment, I'm not going away I'll fight this if anyone else is having the same problem!!! Please get in contact. Get out of Rest super & put your money somewhere else.

Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

54n7

54n7Sydney,NSW

AIA is Malpractice, malpractice and malpractice

Claim DateFebruary 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

Justin C

Justin CDarling Downs, QLD

Trauma isn’t Trauma

Have been with AIA for a long time, was told my case would be covered under the trauma then after my operation they are now saying it’s not. Very misleading and now they are extremely slow to send the reasons via email. I would not recommend any cover at all, look elsewhere first.

j9

j9Wanniassa

Dodgy product

I have had this product for a few years. It was time to upgrade my fitness tracker. Contacted AIA and bought a tracker under their guidance.
Tracker is not compatible with their system and AIA refuses to take responsibility, ignoring emails and messages.
Unethical work practices

Sandra Jones

Sandra JonesAU

Absolutely useless company

I’ve been with them for years, recently they took money in advance out of my super for insurance payments for 1 whole year! Customer Service is hopeless and so are their advisers. I have an adviser and they can’t even fix the issues. Once I get my money returned I’m outskis. Do not waste your money with this company they are totally incapable.

Lucy Van P

Lucy Van PFrenchs Forest

Aia Once They Have You Premiums Just Skyrocket

They get you in with affordable premiums, then once they have you, they just jump 20/60/ now over 100%, knowing they had you hooked in less than FIVE YEARS. Its robbery i need to get out!!! Dont be sucked into "honeymoon" initial premiums. One can assume this practice speaks volumes about how they will likely settle a claim when the time comes?!

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Features gone downhill

AIA Vitality program was a good value until last year. Their weekly reward program for steps are not properly synced and captured by the vitality app, and they recently changed the flight benefit from Qantas to VA, and by doing this, they also removed the code-share flights. VA only operates 2 international destinations, and rest of the destinations are with code-share. So the benefit is now significantly reduced.

George

Hi, I have already contacted your team, but they were unable to help, as AIA vitality has changed the benefits and features recently

Joe Cool

Joe CoolSydney, NSW

AIA Loses Another Customer

My credit card used to pay my premiums was compromised. Arriving back from holidays to find a letter from AIA that I could not believe. In short, they stated that they would decide if I could remain a member. My first thought was I will decide if I remain a member. Then I get another letter where they start to try to persuade me to come back to them. I told the poor customer service lady to stop sending me these computer generated letters as I found a policy elsewhere and they better start treating customers with respect and not just a number or they will continue to lose more customers.

Gary Ayre

Gary AyreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Monthly premium increase over 60%

yashveer p.asked

Income Protection

Has AIA staff got enough training to deal with mental health patients? With my experience AIA is very bad , I have been suffering from acute anxiety and depression and the case assessor made it worst, the staff at AIA has NO CUSTOMER SEVICE at all. Does AIA have an internal dispute department? No, cause you guys are money hungry wolves that will devour any client to keep your claims payout ? I contested the decision made on my case,having all evidence, and to my surprise ,it was the same case assessor that looked into it when he was the problem :-( , AIA Is a joke and you guys do not help your members, I wonder how fraudulent people like yourself sleep at night,anyway, my lawyers are with me and I was wondering if anyone had a bad experience with AIA would like to join me on today tonight show ? We should let people know how AIA mock you around when you are already sick !!

Vicki P.

They're a joke my super rest use AIA looks like they don't pay anyone I'd be interested if anyone has had a positive out come please!

yashveer p.

So far, I didn’t see any good review about AIA , only negatives, super funds should really check who they associate themselves with :-(

Chris

ive broght the mental health awareness up in my obundman complaint as they were continually lying to me

Del W.

Del W.asked

Income Protection

Why do you have clients wait for there payments and never pay on time , you make constant excuses all the time . I’m so over this company but I’m sure you want this we walk again and you keep our money .

Vicki P.

Hopeless looks like no one gets paid I had surgery in Jan still haven't got one cent! I've been with rest over 30yrs paying insurance I just get my solicitors to deal with it far too stressful for me I'm not on medication for anxiety! They don't care!

La Hola

La Holaasked

Income Protection

Did anyone else know they have a client advocate at AIA?

Vicki P.

No I didn't I've handed mine over to solicitors, this rest insurance is an absolute disgrace meaning Rest deals with 1star AIA insurance you get no response what's so ever god forbid if they rang to see how you were coping!! The answer is they don't care!!

Get an answer from our members and AIA Australia representatives