Aidacare

Physical store, Online store (See All)
See the Best Health Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aidacare

1.6

Baba
BabaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor customer service, very uncaring

Anyone who is considering using Aidacare for equipment please think again and use another company. There is no care or understanding from this company. The only person who was helpful was the delivery person. My family were also looking to purchase a powered wheelchair, recliner chair and other equipment. I definitely won’t be purchasing from Aidacare.

Margie B.
Margie B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Buyer Beware Do Not Deal With This Company!!

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!
After 8weeks of AIDACARE having my electric Permobil F3 Corpus wheelchair I finally got my chair back tonight and it’s STILL doing the same things and now have EXTRA faults that WEREN'T there BEFORE AIDACARE took it 8WEEKS AGO!!
VERY DISAPPOINTED AND ANGRY!!

To alert potential customer regarding unexperienced, and the indirect abusive behaviour, disrespectful.

A very expensive, brand new wheelchair with over $16,000 purchased from Aidacare in2019. As of 20th April, 2022, it is not usable! Need modification, and Aidacare is yet to confirm when it will finish it!
Never go near to this Company. It will cause distress when dealing with them. Its company ripped off tax payer money, as well as NDIS funding for disabled.

Caring more about money rather than looking after their employees

When the management decides to cut off our bonuses every 3 months that we normally wait for just cause they spending too much money on buying other company's instead of looking after their workers it's no wonder why they keep losing good employees its a come and go in this place,

Talk about multi million dollar company that doesn't put their workers first instead of buying multiple healthcare companys around sydney

T. Edwards
T. EdwardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stunned and Appalled

Wow, got this company out to do a service on my sons wheelchair - we knew there were parts needed- toward the end of April 2021. It had to be fixed and ready to go to enable parts of the chair to be removed so my son could get x rays without having to transfer by the 8th of July. It's now late September and we have heard nothing. When we call they say they will get back to us, it never happens.
Today we called again and found out that the parts were only ordered last month (after we called them - yet again). This company is absolutely disgusting and has no regard for people with disabilities whatsoever. NDIA needs to remove them from their approved provider list and they need to be driven out of business.

LindaJ

Run away and don’t stop because these people are disgusting. They have no quality and zero customer service

I purchased a very expensive nearly $5000 recliner lift chair after sitting on the chair in the showroom I was very happy. The chair I received was NOTHING like the chair I thought I was getting. There was no padding in the seat bar for 1 cm of low density foam and there was a gap between the back of the chair and the seat of 10-12 cm so the lumber support was hitting me between the shoulders. Oh plus they have charged me for the largest size and it’s way too big at least 6 cm too big on both sides. The leather is cheap and nasty. I have not been able to speak to anyone about it because they don’t care but consumer affairs do.

JaneC71
JaneC71Australian Capital Territory

Terrible customer service.

Don’t recommend this company

I ordered a swivel seat cushion for getting in and out of my car following a knee replacement.
I ordered it on July 9 and I am still waiting for it to arrive.
I was given a tracking code, which came up as “we can’t find the code”.
Now I am left wondering if I will ever receive this item.
They certainly took the payment quickly, but that is the only thing that was quick.
Certainly could not recommend this company at all.

JJ R.
JJ R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BUYER: BEWARE! Scammers @ AIDACARE (Brunswick East)

Paid $550 cash for wheelchair for my father - who didn't like it/want it, so I returned it the next day (still in original packaging). Despite paying cash, Brunswick East store refused to provide refund in cash, only EFT bank transfer - now I know why: it's been over a week and still no refund. EFT bank transfer should be immediate or next business day (depending on bank). Now aidacare ignoring my repeated contacts regarding the whereabouts of my $550 refund. Do not waste your $ at aidacare! They are scammers!

Find out how Aidacare compares to other Health Shops

Jude in the Cheltenham store was brilliant

Cheltenham store: Jude could not have been more helpful, sourcing extender legs for mum’s bath table in order to make it safe, despite Australian Unity making life incredibly difficult for my 90 year old mum. (Long story short, they were meant to be part of her ‘short term restorative care’ package organised by Australian Unity, but weren’t included and we got a ‘tough titties’ response from them, despite being way under mum’s allotted budget.) Thankfully Jude saved the day. Thanks Jude!

Store LocationCheltenham Victoria
Michaela N.
Michaela N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jude from Cheltenham store was excellent

Jude could not have been more helpful. Mum got a bath table that didn’t work in her particular shower. In fact it was unsafe. Australian Unity were providing it as part of the Short Term Restorative Care program. They wouldn’t help cover extender legs to make it safe, despite my 90 year old mum being way below her allotted budget and the item as delivered, being dangerous. What a bunch of dills… Despite this Jude went out of her way to help. Thanks Jude!!

Store LocationCheltenham, Victoria
Lynette Winter
Lynette WinterMid North Coast, NSW

Coffs Harbour store fail

Very frustrated by the poor service at Coffs Harbour store yesterday. Not only were staff unable to access the history of my mother’s purchase of a mobility scooter in their records (because details are not kept under customer names ??!!), but they were also disinterested in Mum’s problems with her scooter. They were too busy doing stocktake. In May. What? They took her $ when Mum bought a scooter, but no support 12 months later. Do not recommend. There are other providers. Go there.

shayanne
shayanne

dont care

my OT went to one of there stores to enquire about a wheelchair for me they didnt care about tryling one for me discusting never go there

Felichad
Felichad

At our wits end !

Paid for a wheelchair nearly three weeks ago on the basis of a two week delivery. We are now demanding a refund as the Cardiff store has,
despite promises, failed multiple times to call, or email us back, about a delivery date. No way to treat the disabled.
Update April 21st.... Office Manager has said we will get a refund. We didn't want to wait until end of May for the order to arrive. If, when we had placed the order they had informed us of a 10 week wait, we would not have proceeded.

Store LocationCardiff, NSW
Leanne
LeanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Total Waste of time and effort

I first contacted the store by phone and found Stephen at Blacktown to be very helpful over the phone. I later Emailed the manager at Seven Hills to confirm the smaller 2 chair types that my mother needed would be there. Reply was yes come in and try them out. Turned up days later to only one chair available. The logistical effort to get my mother down there was hard. My time was wasted with an excuse that some truck was running late. I had emailed to confirm that the 2 chairs would be there. The help I did get was very underwhelming, figure the controls out for yourself. I didn't have a good feeling about the outcome of ordering anything so have bought from another company.