1.5

Lynette Winter

Lynette WinterMid North Coast, NSW

Coffs Harbour store fail

Very frustrated by the poor service at Coffs Harbour store yesterday. Not only were staff unable to access the history of my mother’s purchase of a mobility scooter in their records (because details are not kept under customer names ??!!), but they were also disinterested in Mum’s problems with her scooter. They were too busy doing stocktake. In May. What? They took her $ when Mum bought a scooter, but no support 12 months later. Do not recommend. There are other providers. Go there.

shayanne

shayanne

dont care

my OT went to one of there stores to enquire about a wheelchair for me they didnt care about tryling one for me discusting never go there

Felichad

Felichad

At our wits end !

Paid for a wheelchair nearly three weeks ago on the basis of a two week delivery. We are now demanding a refund as the Cardiff store has,
despite promises, failed multiple times to call, or email us back, about a delivery date. No way to treat the disabled.
Update April 21st.... Office Manager has said we will get a refund. We didn't want to wait until end of May for the order to arrive. If, when we had placed the order they had informed us of a 10 week wait, we would not have proceeded.

Store LocationCardiff, NSW

Leanne

LeanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Total Waste of time and effort

I first contacted the store by phone and found Stephen at Blacktown to be very helpful over the phone. I later Emailed the manager at Seven Hills to confirm the smaller 2 chair types that my mother needed would be there. Reply was yes come in and try them out. Turned up days later to only one chair available. The logistical effort to get my mother down there was hard. My time was wasted with an excuse that some truck was running late. I had emailed to confirm that the 2 chairs would be there. The help I did get was very underwhelming, figure the controls out for yourself. I didn't have a good feeling about the outcome of ordering anything so have bought from another company.

Disillusioned

DisillusionedSouth Australia

Very poor service and lacking empathy

I have had nothing but unreasonable delays, orders for customised items being lost and lack of attention to detail re assessing our needs. Administration staff lack empathy are not prepared to follow up or escalate urgent needs. Communication with us as NDIS participants is appalling

kmo

kmo

Disrespectful

Store LocationToowoomba QLD
Stephen S.

Stephen S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Never got close to it

I rang them to verify they had the item (mobility scooter bag) and check the price item SCA668340
Went in to put an order against my NDIS plan. They wrote notes and told me they would fill out the paperwork later. Many days later they delivered the wrong bag, a much smaller one. I sent it back. They wanted my email so they could discuss selling me another bag. Then they wanted another $80 for the same bag

OldboyMid North Coast, NSW

Update of FIRST Review

Oldboy

Poor quality product, poor quality service

Beware

BewareQueensland

What a joke someone is going to get hurt through there negligence

Frustrating and incompetent

My profoundly disabled client has been in a broken chair(that Aidacare managed to make worse), now held together with gaffa tape and luggage strap whilst the 12 month plus wait for electric chair (paid in full upfront big $) ...where is the care in Aidacare?????

Linda Ray

Linda RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Apalling service don't buy from these people

My mother ordered a scooter from the Acacia Ridge store. She had a demonstration on December 20th 2018 and ordered it and did not get her mobility scooter until June. She received no notice of delivery so was not there when it arrived. It was not set up. After repeated phone calls an appointment was made on 1 August which she had to cancel due to unexpected surgery. She was advised a new appointment would be made to set up and show her how to use it. A follow-up phone about 3 weeks ago and again she was assured an appointment would be made. Apologies were offered for the terrible service. Nothing has occurred since this time. I will be taking the matter up with the Office of Fair Trading.

Store LocationAcacia Ridge
Red

RedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service is disgusting

Agent Smith

Agent SmithBallarat

Unethical Company, deceitful and dishonest. Their reputation on Seek is deserving.

I went to the Brunswick head office for an interview. They are currently advertising for Technicians. They advertised the job at a certain salary, but when I arrived and interviewed I found them to be including a company vehicle in the salary and paying a dismal wage as a result. Even though I specifically told the job agency I wasn't interested in poor wages, they still mislead me and I drove 3 hours return for this interview. A disgusting way to deal with anyone and I hope your company treats it's customers better than it's staff.

Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Terrible Service

Eric Syd

Eric SydSouth East Queensland, QLD

AIDACARE Poor service and paid in full before they complete or supply - don't know their job- never

Ordering of parts

Needed a hanger moulding part and staff said should take 3-5 days. Its been 3 weeks haven't heard back after numerous attempt to follow up.. staff sloppy & disinterested

David Ritchie

David RitchieBeauty Point

They came to my assistance.

The staff at Kings Meadows Aidacare in Tasmania went out of their way to ensure my needs were met.
The service I received was professional caring and efficient and I would highly recommend the staff and management.

Alf MittelsmerzAdelaide

Aidacare - Great service

I guess people who've been let down have a greater incentive to write a review, but every now and again you meet with great service that definitely deserves a very positive review.

A family member who is a long time wheelchair user needs a replacement for an ageing electric wheelchair and was having enormous trouble finding a suitable one, because of very specific needs. Fortunately Aidacare in Adelaide offer a magnificent service where their OT Lorien will bring a demo wheelchair to the home to check its suitability where it is likely to be used most. Lorien visited for two hours and was enormously thorough and practical. The result is a specification that is ideal.

Alf Mittelsmerz

A year later the service by Aidacare still stands out above the rest and this particular Otto Bock B400 has been life-changing. Because of its speed and compactness, it has proved to be a great allrounder.

Bozzie22

Bozzie22Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great resolution

After my previous review regarding my frustration with my and my OT’s after sales dealings regarding a second cushion covers not received I have great news.
I was contacted by head office who went through the process that should have been undertaken initially and I finally have my cover.
While you can’t always rely on having great staff interactions I am very impressed with the follow up and resolution that ultimately occurred.
I now say give aidacare a go