Aids for Daily Living

EdnA GILL

EdnA GILLGippsland, VIC

Shipping.

Why have I been charged for Shipping when I am told it is free. Can't
recall being asked for other information. Please explain? I am not happy. What else do you want to know?

Very little courtesy offered when items unavailable!

We ordered 3 products from this company and we were notified that two of the items were out of stock after the order was processed. We were given a refund for these leaving one item left. With postage set at $10.90, it was not viable to purchase the remaining item at $19.90. I wrote to them immediately to ask them to cancel the order. "Sorry," they said, "no can do". They suggested we return the item and we will be refunded. They should have shown courtesy goodwill and asked us if we wanted to receive the remaining item. By the time we send it back, postage costs will exceed the value of the item. Outraged!!

Out of stock

Tried to order by phone a day after catalogue arrived in mail told items we wanted out of stock, Duh!
Phone operator most unhelpful when asked when available next.
Have bought from this company before but they have lost a customer because of an inept phone operator.

BJD

BJDlake macquarie

false claim for product function and ability

information claims in bio for product "reduces crackle and interference" and "hear favourite AM/FM stations without annoying interference...wherever you are in your house" are completely false. Unable to even get a crackle for ABC 1233 AM - very disappointing, could find no sound at all!!!

sairamMelbourmne

Great Products. Very reliable delivery

User friendly website with a great variety of items.
Have bought several items over the years & will continue to do so.

Helpful aids in the home

Online purchase, easily done, if slow from poor manual skills.
straightforward, with good outcome GREAT PRODUCT HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
Delivery no problem

Great Attention to Details

I have purchased handy and useful items from Aids for Daily Living catalogue for some years. Any purchasing from any different catalogues usually takes a few weeks possibly because of the large number of purchasers plus delivery time. I am grateful that you send a cheque to replace any money sent when the item had become out of stock. You have also had an item that was temporarily out of stock and you listed it as "to be dispatched later". One small cheap item that needed to be delivered later was worth far less than the postage etc but that item arrived in a special mail post and I was very impressed as well as grateful. THANKYOU.

Terrible business

Made purchase online. Stuffed me around so many times for almost 2 months. Had to continually phone them up and email them, they made so many excuses eg. "out of stock", "we don't have a courier at the moment", "we have not received the money",etc. I threatened to take legal action, and guess what, it arrived within 2 days!!! Will never do business with them again! Very poor customer service.

Brilliant place to shop for the unusual !!

I have been a shopper with "Aids for Daily Living" for several years and have always been more than satisfied with my purchases. On the rare occasion when the goods received were not what I expected (or the wrong size) the company was more than happy to exchange the item for the correct size or to reimburse me. People who complain obviously don't know the meaning of "Courtesy". Thank you "Aids for Daily Living" for helping to make my life easier. Mrs. J. Willoughby.

Find out how Aids for Daily Living compares to other Health Shops

Excellent place to shop for household items

My mum and I have both been happy customers, items are useful especially for elderly folk but also for normal day-to-day living. When mum passed this was one of her many catalogues that I actually remained with.

Bobby

Bobby

badly made very bad fit.

Purchased by mail order ,,, purchasing process good. Purchased Adjustable Table but the wire that holds it up was way too thin for the plastic clips underneath so it just collapsed. Couldn't be bothered sending back for refund so i made some adjustments. Hopefully you will fix this problem for others.

Renee

ReneeByron Bay

Satisfied

I've ordered several times online and never had any problems. The order takes some time some time to arrive but that is ok with me. All the items bought have been very helpful and I will continue to buy items from them.

nahdoo

nahdoo

Long wait for delivery

I ordered by phone on 30th May 2018 a special bath mat that was larger than most. The person who took my order and payment by credit card did waited until I asked about delivery I was told 21 days. I have ordered goods form USA,UK and Germany and never had to wait that long.
Considering I live in Victoria and the Bath Mat is coming from NSW that length of time is extraordinary.

Mosco

MoscoAdelaide

Are you too old to do business with Aids For Daily Living ?

Caupolican

CaupolicanAU

Not worth the stress!

Find out how Aids for Daily Living compares to other Health Shops

Perfect service very happy customer.

I ordered on line last week, then realised the top my not be big enough so rang and changed size. That call was made on 24/2/2018 and my parcel arrived today with the larger size, also shoes and slacks. To me that is wonderful service and all fit perfectly. I will definitely order more thing when needed as this was my first order. I have found them to be very efficient and happy to have used tis site. It did say that I should get the free watch set which did not arrive.

Gadgets that work well. Clothes that fit.

Phone purchase. Helpful staff. Delivery within time quoted. Several orders made over time. Never any accounts problem. On these occasions the delivery has been on time and the products performed according to the claims made.

Avoid At All Costs

In mid 2017 I purchased a toilet assistance frame after surgery. It is now 2018 and despite the money being taken from my credit card in June 2017, no item was ever sent. I've made numerous attempts to phone and email them, but with no success. After six months I've given up and written the money off.

Bruce  H.

Bruce H.

Dissapointed with service

Made an order online two days ago ,they have received payment for the order and i am yet to be advised that they received the order and when it will be dispatched . I made the mistake of going back to them as i had simiiar treatment with a previous order . I tried to contact them by phone and was put on hold for 25 minutes so i had to hang up , the next call rang out unanswered so what i am saying is BUYER BEWARE !!

Tibbo

TibboMelbourne

Orders incomplete & really bad delivery times

I ordered some items online (mid-Oct 2017) & received half the order about 2.5 weeks later. I emailed them after 4 weeks asking about the balance of the order which had not arrived. They responded after a couple of days assuring me it was in the mail. 2 weeks later the goods arrived. I wonder what would have happened if I didn't follow up? Products are of poor quality. A similar thing happened earlier this year...am I just unlucky?