4.2

NewMumma19

NewMumma19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Opened my eyes

WOW!!!! Went shopping in the new Chadstone Baby Bunting store to buy a mattress protector. The choices are overwhelming to say the least!! It dries super quick (washed it before using it) and although thin feels strong. Surprisingly the side skirts don't feel like my finger is going to poke a hole in it while fitting it and it doesn't sound like my baby is sleeping on a sheet of rough plastic like other brands I have used.

Blown away by the extensive amount of information on the packaging and I decided to go with Airwrap as my daughter already has the cot bumper (which I can't live without)

Willow80

Willow80Tasmania

Easy to install and perfectly safe for my baby!

I purchased the air wrap once my 8mth old started wriggling in her cot, loosing her dummy and getting her legs caught was not ideal at 3am in the morning! After a week of getting up 3-4 times during the night I started my research on how to fix this problem. I read the reviews on the airwrap and began my search to buy one. I purchased the four sided one as thats all they had in stock from Target Aus. So easy to install just velcro! No straps ties or anything! And suits most cots with bars! That night we put her down and crossed our fingers.....silence....bliss!!! It worked!!! Thank you airwrap for giving us back our full nights sleep again! Highly recommend to anyone considering with the above problems.

Hyper

HyperIllawarra, NSW

Awesome Great Investment

I used this for all of my boys and it was fantastic it stops their little arms and legs getting stuck between the rails meaning they are less likely to wake during sleep time. This helped them sleep for longer periods as they don’t wake from getting stuck. I highly recommend this product to all mums.

jett

jettNew lambton heights

Excellent product - definitely added to my sleep time

After my child was 2 I added the bumper ( not sure it’s recommended prior to that due to SIDS- but read up on that) it kept arms and legs in the cot so they didn’t get stuck in the rails and also the beloved dummy! Washes well easy to apply and looks nice too . Great product .

Laurar

Laurarsydney

Great

I wish i found this product sooner. I needed a fix for my little one when she transitioned to her cot from bassinet. She would get stuck in between the bars with her arms and legs. The only negative i would say is that when bub starts to stand it is recommend to stop using them. I still need them. keeps her dummy in the cot too. I kept the two sides that are along the wall.

Soybean

Soybean

Left stains on our white cot and walls

This product has met its purpose in terms of stopping our daughter's legs and arms getting stuck in the sides of the cot and allowing airflow in the cot.
I've been very disappointed to see that our cot sides are now tinged pink from the airwrap and there are pink marks on the wall that the cot is next too as well. I wouldn't recommend buying a coloured one.

Jennnnny

JennnnnyBrisbane

Excellent! Highly recommended!

My bub transitioned so well from the bassinett into cot with the air wrap! It does the job.... protects bub head from bumps in the cot yet gives me peace of mind its breathable at the same time. A bit pricey at $59.95 for a few bits of padded material and velcro but I'm glad I made the purchase. I have recommended to a friend and she went out to buy one as well.. she said the same thing.... helped bub to transition her bub to cot really well! I definitely recommend trying this product!

Life Saver

We put the airwrap deluxe on my daughters cot a few nights ago and it is brilliant! Overnight she went from waking up repeatedly throughout the night because she ran into to bars of the cot to sleeping through again. The fabric is on the deluxe is still very breathable - I completely covered my own nose in it and could still breath easily.

My daughter is a very very wriggly sleeper and 6 1/2 months old. It was definitely worth paying more than double the cost of a standard to get the extra padding of the deluxe. Time will tell if she starts trying to pull it down in future but for the moment I count this product as a life saver.

Motherbear

Motherbear

Don't waste you money

Brought this for my son as his arms and legs kept getting stuck, but my son just pulls it off biggest waste of money

colickymom

colickymomBrisbane

Does nothing when my son bumps his head on the rails of the cot

Bought blue airwrap for 4 sides for $39 at Baby Bunting. A bit disappointed with it though. No matter how tight I wrap this thing around the cot, my son could pull the whole wrap down especially on the drop down side of the cot. He also uses it as support to climb up the side! It does not make the cot bump proof as well since it's not that thick. Also, you have to leave gap on both sides of the drop down side of the cot (to be able to drop the side up or down) so technically, it does not fully wrap around the entire cot. It keeps my baby's legs, arms and dummy inside the cot though.
Keeps babys legs arms and dummy in the cot
Does nothing when my son bumps his head on the rails of the cot

hwatermelon

hwatermelon

Bad for my little metal head

StyledBump

StyledBumpBrisbane

Good product - we use on Leander cot

We bought this cot bumper as our DS (14 months old) started to put his legs through the cot rails. We have a leander cot and this fits if wrapped around the end rail on the outside, and attached again at the second end rail inside (ie almost a full circle around the rails). The material is breathable and it works well for the purpose of keeping limbs inside the cot. Only downside is it looks like it will lose its shape over time (not sit flat) but only a minor observation.
Breathable, safe, quality

Ella Rose

Ella RoseNSW, 2640

• Selected Review

Fantastic product

Bowling2020

Bowling2020Eastwood

My 8 month old bub ripped it apart!

After reading the reviews i decided to buy this air wrap (in full price!) from Big W. My 8 month old baby has been climbing up in her cot using the cot bars as leverage. Two days after putting it together, my bub grabbed and pulled one part out with just a lil force! Not strong at all and she also pushed it down and climbed up the cot with lil effort. I returned the product the next day.

Neither strong nor practical.

Lucy_Lou

Lucy_Lou

The Little Linen C.Airwrap

Hi Lucy_Lou, thank you for your feedback and we a glad it meets your expectations! The gaps in the corners are maximum airflow and also to allow for different cot variations (including drop side rails).

ange210

ange210

More useful than you'd think

Bought it at the recommendation of my sister in law. Have used mine for 2 children now and is still as new.

Definately helped keep the arms and legs inside the cot. Unexpected bonus was that it keeps the dummies inside the cot too.

Recently it was a godsend when my son got gastro. Kept the vomit from hitting the floor and saved me from twice as much clean-up!

Didn't seem to catch when putting the cot side rail up and down like I thought it might.
inexpensive, easy to put on and remove, soft but strong
just make sure you do the velcro up before washing it :)

shanemmy

shanemmyQLD , 4701

One of the best baby products i ever bought.

I bought this when baby #2 came along. He was constantly sticking his arms and legs out the cot and getting upset or his dummy would constantly fall out of the cot. I bought the air wrap on special but i still would pay full price for it. It was easy to put on, and it did exactly what it is meant to. It is soft, breathable and keeps everything in the cot .
I took ours off the cot when my son turned one as he started to use it as leverage to try and climb up the cot rails.
I love the airwrap, it was worth the money and i recommend it to all my friends.
Easy to fit to the cot, prevents bumps and baby getting limbs stuck through cot rails, breathable.

missmoo

missmooQld, 4006

Ok product

I wanted to buy something that could protect my baby's hands and feet from getting caught between the gaps of the timber walls of the cot. This did the trick however i was also wanting extra padding for those head bumps during sleeping time. This has a little padding but not enough. This air wrap didn't make baby sweat or anything like that so i'm pretty happy with it. Its also easy to clean and comes in a few different colours. After my baby reached one years of age I just took it off because they tend to play with the air wrap and its no longer really required.
Stop baby's hands and feet from falling between the gaps
Not much padding

mamabear
mamabear

It's designed without padding intentionally, otherwise it would be a SIDS risk

peterandjess

peterandjessAU

A must if your children move around as they sleep.

Our first child used to wake up all the time screaming because he'd put his legs through the bars and tried to turn over and was trapped! This has never happened with our second son with the Air Wrap in place, and he ends up in all sorts of positions just like our first son. A definite must if your children do not sleep in one place in their cot, which seems to me like most children. It's easy to put in and there's no fear of them suffocating from it because of the breath-ability of the material. All in all, a great product.
Does the job well and you don't have to worry about safety.
Expensive, so look for it on sale online. Also there are still gaps in the corners but this hasn't been a problem for us.

jd8

jd8

OK

Im glad I didn't pay full price, I got mine cheap from ebay.
My child never gets her arms or legs caught in between the bars before I got this product, I only bought this product for one reason and that is to keep the dummy inside the cot!
I would recommend to others in buying this product but only get it cheap as its not worth $50.
It keeps the babys arms and legs from getting caught in between the cot bars, keeps the dummy from falling out, and it has breathable mesh fabric.
The velcro can be a pain as its very strong. It can be annoying trying to tuck in the bed sheets as the airwrap is in the way.
The airwrap is very pricey!

The Little Linen C.Airwrap

Hi jd8, thank you for your feedback and we are glad the Airwrap is performing it's task well! We aim to keep our products at a reasonable price point while still using quality fabrics and materials.
Regards,
The Little Linen Company.