3Airwrap

76%12%12%

NewMumma19
NewMumma19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Opened my eyes

WOW!!!! Went shopping in the new Chadstone Baby Bunting store to buy a mattress protector. The choices are overwhelming to say the least!! It dries super quick (washed it before using it) and although thin feels strong. Surprisingly the side skirts don't feel like my finger is going to poke a hole in it while fitting it and it doesn't sound like my baby is sleeping on a sheet of rough plastic like other brands I have used.

Blown away by the extensive amount of information on the packaging and I decided to go with Airwrap as my daughter already has the cot bumper (which I can't live without)

Willow80
Willow80Tasmania8 posts

Easy to install and perfectly safe for my baby!

I purchased the air wrap once my 8mth old started wriggling in her cot, loosing her dummy and getting her legs caught was not ideal at 3am in the morning! After a week of getting up 3-4 times during the night I started my research on how to fix this problem. I read the reviews on the airwrap and began my search to buy one. I purchased the four sided one as thats all they had in stock from Target Aus. So easy to install just velcro! No straps ties or anything! And suits most cots with bars! That night we put her down and crossed our fingers.....silence....bliss!!! It worked!!! Thank you airwrap for giving us back our full nights sleep again! Highly recommend to anyone considering with the above problems.

Hyper
HyperIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Awesome Great Investment

I used this for all of my boys and it was fantastic it stops their little arms and legs getting stuck between the rails meaning they are less likely to wake during sleep time. This helped them sleep for longer periods as they don’t wake from getting stuck. I highly recommend this product to all mums.

jett
jettNew lambton heights6 posts

Excellent product - definitely added to my sleep time

After my child was 2 I added the bumper ( not sure it’s recommended prior to that due to SIDS- but read up on that) it kept arms and legs in the cot so they didn’t get stuck in the rails and also the beloved dummy! Washes well easy to apply and looks nice too . Great product .

Laurar
Laurarsydney8 posts

Great

I wish i found this product sooner. I needed a fix for my little one when she transitioned to her cot from bassinet. She would get stuck in between the bars with her arms and legs. The only negative i would say is that when bub starts to stand it is recommend to stop using them. I still need them. keeps her dummy in the cot too. I kept the two sides that are along the wall.

Soybean
Soybean5 posts

Left stains on our white cot and walls

This product has met its purpose in terms of stopping our daughter's legs and arms getting stuck in the sides of the cot and allowing airflow in the cot.

I've been very disappointed to see that our cot sides are now tinged pink from the airwrap and there are pink marks on the wall that the cot is next too as well. I wouldn't recommend buying a coloured one.

Jennnnny
JennnnnyBrisbane9 posts

Excellent! Highly recommended!

My bub transitioned so well from the bassinett into cot with the air wrap! It does the job.... protects bub head from bumps in the cot yet gives me peace of mind its breathable at the same time. A bit pricey at $59.95 for a few bits of padded material and velcro but I'm glad I made the purchase. I have recommended to a friend and she went out to buy one as well.. she said the same thing.... helped bub to transition her bub to cot really well! I definitely recommend trying this product!

Lala7 posts

Life Saver

We put the airwrap deluxe on my daughters cot a few nights ago and it is brilliant! Overnight she went from waking up repeatedly throughout the night because she ran into to bars of the cot to sleeping through again. The fabric is on the deluxe is still very breathable - I completely covered my own nose in it and could still breath easily.

My daughter is a very very wriggly sleeper and 6 1/2 months old. It was definitely worth paying more than double the cost of a standard to get the extra padding of the deluxe. Time will tell if she starts trying to pull it down in future but for the moment I count this product as a life saver.

Motherbear
Motherbear4 posts

Don't waste you money

Brought this for my son as his arms and legs kept getting stuck, but my son just pulls it off biggest waste of money

colickymom
colickymomBrisbane26 posts

Does nothing when my son bumps his head on the rails of the cot

Bought blue airwrap for 4 sides for $39 at Baby Bunting. A bit disappointed with it though. No matter how tight I wrap this thing around the cot, my son could pull the whole wrap down especially on the drop down side of the cot. He also uses it as support to climb up the side! It does not make the cot bump proof as well since it's not that thick. Also, you have to leave gap on both sides of the drop down side of the cot (to be able to drop the side up or down) so technically, it does not fully wrap around the entire cot. It keeps my baby's legs, arms and dummy inside the cot though.
Keeps babys legs arms and dummy in the cot
Does nothing when my son bumps his head on the rails of the cot
hwatermelon
hwatermelon2 posts

StyledBump
StyledBumpBrisbane

Good product - we use on Leander cot

We bought this cot bumper as our DS (14 months old) started to put his legs through the cot rails. We have a leander cot and this fits if wrapped around the end rail on the outside, and attached again at the second end rail inside (ie almost a full circle around the rails). The material is breathable and it works well for the purpose of keeping limbs inside the cot. Only downside is it looks like it will lose its shape over time (not sit flat) but only a minor observation.
Breathable, safe, quality
Ella Rose
Ella RoseNSW, 26406 posts
  Selected Review
Bowling2020
Bowling2020Wheatbelt, WA13 posts

My 8 month old bub ripped it apart!

After reading the reviews i decided to buy this air wrap (in full price!) from Big W. My 8 month old baby has been climbing up in her cot using the cot bars as leverage. Two days after putting it together, my bub grabbed and pulled one part out with just a lil force! Not strong at all and she also pushed it down and climbed up the cot with lil effort. I returned the product the next day.

Neither strong nor practical.

Lucy_Lou