Cocoonababy Nest

Cocoonababy Nest

See the Best Baby Bedding Essentials in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

rosepaterson30

rosepaterson30South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely worth every cent

We bought this after a few recommendations before baby was born.
It was probably the best thing we purchased for our baby. We travelled a lot and it was so convenient to take anywhere. My son slept so well on it, and we could move it onto the lounge for day naps. I loved that we didn’t have to swaddle him for sleep in it as he felt comforted. I highly recommend it to anyone before their bub is born. Fits in the bassinet. I was sad when it was time for him to transition out.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for $299.00.

MCMC

MCMCSYDNEY

Not a good product

We bought this for our daughter to make sure she doesn't get a flat head. I liked the strap it gave me piece of mind knowing she couldn't get out or roll over. Unfortunately our daughter got really bad flat head with her head actually going upwards despite her moving her head on it. Not worth the money honestly. It certainly doesn't prevent flat head like it advertises.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $300.00.

Brent D

Brent D

Works like a charm and gives you peace of mind

We have had this for weeks and take it to our parents any time we might stay over, our little girl is very strong so the belly strap gives us peace of mind that she wont roll.

Purchased in May 2019 for $300.00.

Karma L.

Karma L.Mid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely love this bed

My son slept in this sleep aid from day 1 up until 8mths old, it was only when he started to turn on his side inside the belly strap that we reluctantly knew it was time to put it away. This aided in sound sleep with no reflux and was invaluable in taking it where we went so much so we bought 2 meaning he could nap anywhere we were on his little nest. I highly recommend this to mothers however as with Any thing always watch your babies

Purchased in August 2017 for $110.00.

FionaSydney

Money well spent, highly recommend!

My little guy was born early at 37 weeks and was a total snugglepot, esp at night would only sleep on me. After a few weeks of research I bought this and from the first night he loves it and sleeps for hours. It’s great for settling him in it too, rather than picking him up each time. I was skeptical at first, but could not be happier. As for SIDS - no product is SIDS safe. Even if you have them on their back with no blankets etc there’s still a risk. He certainly can’t roll to the side in this, in the first 3 months. My dr’s midwife also says this is a fantastically designed and made product.

Tina M

Tina MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not as good as I thought it would be

I purchased the cocoonababy online to use for my twins. They didn't like it. I started using it at 6 week mark. I think because they were so use to sleeping in a cot this was different to what they were use to. I just sat them in it when they were awake then they would squirm after a while wanting to be taken out. I wouldn't buy it again. Just stick to conventional sleeping methods, bassinet or cot.

Jo MCH nurseMelbourne

Not SIDS safe at all!

As a health professional that works with new parents I questioned the Cocoona baby online about the safety of this sleeping device and about them posting that it is used in Melbourne hospitals. They told me it was used at Cabrini and RCH. I then asked some ex colleagues that work in these hospitals and they assured me that the Cocoona baby was definitely not used in these hospitals. I then questioned Cocoona baby online about this and they suddenly blocked me!

AK1

AK1sydney

One of the best mattresses you can buy for your baby

mambelles

mambellesAU

Totally recommend!

We bought two of these for our twin girls and from day one they slept like angels in them. Honestly I don't know what we would have done without these beds. They are safe and SIDS approved!! They are a total must have for twins or babies with reflux. One of our twins had terrible reflux and would only sleep in her Cocoonababy bed, anywhere else and she'd wake up choking.
Definite worth spending the extra money on these, I don't know what we'll do when they grow out of them.

Kerin

Kerin

Cocoonababy is excellent, my daughter slept through the night from 4 weeks old!

My parents bought this for us while I was pregnant. We weren't sure we would use it but when our daughter arrived I popped her in it the first night and she snuggled in. She absolutely loved it. From 4 weeks old she slept through the night and seemed to realise that once she was in the cocoon it was 'big' sleep time.
At 12 weeks old our daughter got a cold and the doctor recommended she not be placed flat on her back. Not sure how parents would safely put baby to bed with that advice, but for us it was easy, just pop her in the cocoon!
It is quite expensive, however, as a new parent having the baby sleep through the night is priceless!

HmayerSydney

Excellent!

I recently purchased this to get my 5 week old to sleep in her bassinet. She always wanted to sleep in her bouncer. As soon as I bought this she is now sleeping in her bassinet! I wish I came across this when she was first born. Marie is very nice to deal with and went out of her way to get the cocoonababy to me ASAP. Would recommend to a friend.
Like a cocoon

Kristen

Kristenasked

Hi, I was going to purchase this to keep baby safe wile co sleeping. Would this be able to lay next to me while sleeping?

Fiona

Absolutely - I did this when we went away for a weekend, it was perfect!

Hi Kristen,
I would recommend you get on the SIDS and kids website and have a read or call them. As a MCH nurse we follow these guidelines. It is recommended that all babies sleep on a flat, firm mattress in a cot or portacot that meets Australian standards.

rs2asked

Hi, just wondering what kind of bassinet you used to put the cocoonababy in? I am really interested in this product but can't find a suitable bassinet to put it in, as I have read that the sides of the bassinet need to be at least 39 cm high. Many thanks.

Hmayer

I have a kingparrot bassinet. The square one with mesh sides and it fit perfect in there

thanks so much

Taryn
Taryn

I used it in a bloom alma mini

Get an answer from our members and Cocoonababy representatives

CategoryBaby Bedding Essentials