4Ajitas Vege Chips

77% · 346 · 14%

lee.
lee.9 posts

Absolutely adore them

I couldn't care less if those chips are healthy or not. At my age, who cares. I think now that I've gone on a bit of a gluten free diet, they are even better. Listen. I can still smile. I can still laugh. I adore these chips. After being told all my life, don't do this, don't do that. I don't smile, nor drink but thank goodness I can eat
these chips. Where's your sense of humour? Show reply
Debz
DebzSouth East Queensland, QLD21 posts

Taste better then other chips

Other than to much salt and the oil which isn't healthy. The fact their is no dairy or added msg n other things. Makes me buy them. But I won't go more than a pck a week cause way to much salt. Healthy in one way but unhealthy in another. Still the nicest I have tasted. Show details
Sofi
SofiSydney, NSW4 posts

Great chip snack

Ignoring the fact that these chips are not a health food, it ticks ALL the boxes for a crisp binge. Great taste, gluten free, made in Australia and no animal cruelty! Love it.

Hansi Y
Hansi Y

The Best Chips I have Tasted! YUMMM!

They taste AMAZING! :D Love the fact that they have variety of potatoes used in the product and that its Gluten Free and Vegan Friendly. I could eat a bag a day, but as always, everything in moderation and limit. More than anything, I am SO Glad that I have discovered this great product. Super thrilled to know that I can serve these to guests as snacks without hesitation or doubt. Another positive point is that I bought them from Woolies for half price yesterday!!!

Hyperion Adventure
Hyperion AdventureSydney, NSW5 posts

Very bland and dry

We bought a multipack of these chips containing a variety of flavors including 'plain', 'salt and vinegar', 'bbq' and 'chicken'. My first impression is that they taste very 'dry' in the mouth. The flavors are very bland, apart from the chicken chip which has a taste that reminds me a lot of chicken stock powder.

Mahendra
MahendraSydney, NSW2 posts

The worst chip I ever had

It has too much oil, caught my throat. Don't eat this if you are health conscious. Just useless. Don't recommend to anyone and the oil is not dries completely.

mubd1234
mubd1234Sydney, NSW18 posts

BBQ & Sweet and Sour are great!

I'm not too impressed by them spinning the 'healthy' angle considering that these are just as bad as potato chips in terms of calorie count and carbs, but these do taste great - especially the BBQ and Sweet and Sour flavours. A bit expensive when not on special.

Carlos
Carlos4 posts

Tastes good - but very unhealthy!

WoW - how on earth is this a healthy food? One 50g packet contains nearly 1,000 kj ... and has lots of added salt! It is basically junk food - containing mainly simple carbs (60%) and fats (38%) - will send your insulin levels skyrocketing and leave you hungry 20mins after eating.

Maddog
MaddogBallarat

Perfection in a bag

They are amazing! I would honestly recommend these chips to everyone! I love how they are vegan friendly! Definitely worth the money! Could eat a pack of them a day and never get sick of them!

Lol
Lol

Pity about the bad oil used

Fantastic product but bad oil. If healthy oil such as coconut was used this product would sell much much more.

belongfail
belongfailNewport7 posts

Tasty vegie chips although don't like all flavours

I love most flavours except the vinegar and the sweet and sour ones but everyone has their own tastes. Australian owned and made is the most important part.

Meow
MeowSouth East Queensland, QLD112 posts

Too expensive

These chips are absolutely awesome. Soooo tasty and a great alternative to potato chips, but why so ridiculously expensive? Im sure this product would be so much more popular if they didnt charge unfair prices for it as its a really good product.

Ronan
Ronan

Innovative and Tastes Better Than Normal Chips

These chips have a lovely lightness to them akin to popcorn and without the chewiness. They taste even better than potato chips, giving even Pringles a run for their money! They do all this while also being healthy. My only problem with them is that they don't have larger packs. You can always buy more, yes, but that takes up a lot of space considering these are air-filled bags.

sienna.kim
sienna.kimAdelaide

Once i opened it, I couldn't stop to eat it

It's one of my very favourite chips in Australia. Gluten, Dairy, Nut free and no added MSG, Artificial colours, flavours but... still so delicious :-) not to salty and good with beer

Xavier
Xavier

Perfection (in a bag)

Perfect, flavoursome snacks. Love them. Gluten and dairy free. A little pricey but worth it. Fave flavour: salt & vinegar. Enjoy!