Aldi Crane Cross Trainer

Aldi Crane Cross Trainer

See the Best Elliptical Trainers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Lynchie
Lynchie

E3 on my screen

My Aldi cross trainer is amazing! I have bought expensive ones that take up so much space. This is so compact but does the same job.
Just wondering what E3 means. Has just come on screen and can’t find my book.
Kim

Purchased in January 2020.

Crane Stepper noise

Very very noisy with squeaks and squeals. So loud it may damage hearing. I’ve oiled it and it quiets down a bit but only temporarily. The actual movement is fine.

Purchased in February 2021 at ALDI for $40.00.

Lasted 1 month

It took me a fair while to work up the motivation to put it together and start using it.
It took four weeks of 20 minutes a day (less than 10 hours total) and then the wheels fell off. Literally.
I really wish I could find the receipt. I reckon Aldi's business model depends on people just not returning faulty goods. $400 gone.

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI for $399.00.

GailSouthwest, VIC

Great! I need another one!

I bought one in 2016, and put together myself, like a jigsaw puzzle! It worked great and I lost weight using it. A couple of years ago I moved house and gave it to a friend. I really regret it, as I would love to use it now! I want another one, and have been waiting for Aldi to stock them again!

Purchased at Colac for $399.00.

Error cide E1

I get a error code E1 on the display when start. Does any one know how to reset. This was not used much and when start we can not program

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI for $399.00.

Rodney Wright
Rodney WrightGippsland, VIC

DANGEROUS!!!

We've had it for less than 3 months and when my wife was using it to do rows, it came apart and she landed flat on her back and hit her head. She had to call me at work and I rushed home to check on her. I re-rigged it to test it out again and it came apart AGAIN. We're both experience trainers and have owned suspension gyms in the past. This one almost caused serious damage. Should be recalled.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $8.00.

Anazens
AnazensSydney, NSW

don't buy it

Don't by it, I wasn't able to use it at all, it was faulty from the day one, the monitor doesn't work at all.
Also I am not able to return it back as don't have recipe

Purchased in April 2019.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Chris Jakes
Chris Jakes

Bad useless

Very crude parts missing unstable and weak construction. Will not last six months of regular use. It is just a crude cheap product. Iam sure it’s not German technology. Aldi should stop selling this product !!!

Poor Product! Cheap is cheap apparently!

VERY poor product! Mine was so unstable it bent its front horizontal support within the first week. In order to continue I was able to replace that with a longer piece of wood which gave more stability but within only six weeks one of the arms to the fly wheel snapped completely rendering the machine inoperable. The recommended weight limit in the manual is 180 kilos, ....I weigh only 78 kilos so weight was not the problem. It was used six days a week for about 20 minutes a session.
Aldi refunded with no hassles.
I was offered another machine or a refund but the machine is definitely NOT sturdy enough to stand up to expected normal use so I asked for a refund.
Cannot recommend the trainer at all.

deb
debAU

Aldi - Crane Cross Trainer

Hi
I realise that this Aldi Cross Trainer is now discontinued but I was wondering if anyone still has the manual. I have been given this machine which is fine, however I cant work out how to use the computer monitor. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

I wish I could say this is perfect but 11 days after purchase faults are preventing me from using it

Paddy C
Paddy C

Good quality machine for the price

Find out how Aldi Crane Cross Trainer compares to other Elliptical Trainers

Crane elliptical cross trainer Do not buy

Item missing parts . The computer was missing and then rang crane customer support . Parts were not available so they had to order them . Quality control terrible . Do not buy or take a chance .

Steve
SteveBrisbane

GREAT, NO PROBLEMS, WORKS A TREAT!

I purchased a Crane Platinum Elliptical Trainer from Aldi about 2.5 years ago and it has been great and not missed a beat! I have found it to be a sturdy and safe piece of equipment to use. I can recommend it to anyone wanting an economical piece of all round fitness equipment.
The price and the reliability.

Don't waste your time or money!!!

Was so excited when I purchased the last cross trainer left at my local Aldi store a couple of weeks ago. Took a while to put together which was fine but unfortunately the disappointment set in once I jumped on it to do a workout. The machine was not stable, it moved and wobbled, did not feel safe at all. It also hurt my joints as it was not smooth in anyway like you would expect a cross trainer. I have since returned it to Aldi who were fantastic and gave me my money back without question. I went and used the money on the Michelle Bridges excercise bike instead and I am loving it!

Difficult to put together, not sturdy, not safe, hurt my joints when using.