ALDI Crane Exercise Bike

ALDI Crane Exercise Bike

See the Best Exercise Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

3.8

not happy with this product

Not happy with this product , very bad customer support when approached for a repair during warranty period , they say it was not installed correctly and its owner fault . The install was done as per the procedure available in the packet .

Purchased in October 2020 at ALDI for $199.00.

Great bike! Great value!

I just purchased the bike. I was skeptical at first based on the price, but I am very impressed with the quality of the bike. It gives you the same workout as riding a regular bicycle. It was very easy to assemble. I was even able to assemble it by myself. Took about 40 minutes. The seat is large and very comfortable. I also love that it folds so when not in use I can move it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a stationary bicycle.

Other Exercise Bikes

Anna
    AnnaBrisbane

Sturdy bike

Pros
    Good solid bike.
    Manual tensioning dial, easy to use.
    Bike seat is wide and solid, easily moves up or down. Seat also slides out or in allowing for longer legs.
    Display timer has large digits.
    Handlebars move forward or back as needed, fairly easily

Cons
    Display is a little confusing. Maybe I just need a bit more time to sort it out.
    Heart monitor handlebars aren't very responsive
    Try it first if you are short, you might have issues with the pedalling as seat may not go low enough

Sturdy bike!!

Bought the Crane Exercise Bike at Aldi's. Great sturdy bike!!! I have a few complaints:
    Bike seat level is too high for me ( I need a stool to get on it). I'm 5' 2-1/2". Bike seat is too wide!!
    Lastly, I have to change the batteries frequently.

Exercise Bikes

Find out how ALDI Crane Exercise Bike compares to other Exercise Bikes

Very impressed with this bike!

formerlymlp
    formerlymlpCANBERRA

Excellent beginner level exercise bike