ALDI Crofton Stainless Steel Pasta Machine (Jul 2019, Jun 2020)

ALDI Crofton Stainless Steel Pasta Machine (Jul 2019, Jun 2020)

3.7

Excellent machine for price

I brought this machine for $20 to give pasta making a go. It has been excellent so far. I have read that people weren’t impressed with the instructions but I haven’t actually read them, it is pretty straight forward and I looked at a you tube video so I got an idea of the dough consistency. Has made even lasagne and the fettuccine is excellent too. To get a pasta dried included for $20 is a bargain.

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for A$20.00.

Zeni

ZeniSydney, NSW

Not made to last

ALDI's pasta machine is not 'top-quality' but it is fantastic for the price you are paying ($20). The adjustment dial easily thins the dough out for a consistent finish. It is also able to cut the pasta into fettuccini and spaghetti shapes.

However, after a few uses the clamp fell off so we had to return it. Our second Aldi pasta machine also had manufacturing faults, so we have to return that one too.

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for A$20.00.

Helmi156

Helmi156Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Machine & Good Value

Seems to be a well made unit. S/steel is not flimsy and the options for dough thickness and also pasta types(spaghetti, fettucine etc) are all good.
I have no complaints at all. And the price is at least half of what the 'elssewhere' options to buy are.

Purchased in July 2019 at Aldi Carnegie for A$19.99.

Manual Pasta Makers

Find out how ALDI Crofton Stainless Steel Pasta Machine (Jul 2019, Jun 2020) compares to other Manual Pasta Makers