Brilliant, works great
The massage gun is good compared to others available in the marketplace, works well even impressed my Chiro, 3 speeds make it easy but #3 is a bit much but you don't have to use it. Value for money.
Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for $89.99.
Ok but not worth the money
This vibrates more like a hammer than a massager. It’s well made and presented nicely with its case, charger and five interchangeable heads. But I think it could possibly do some damage if hit wrong spot. I brought for shoulders which not best for. Better for down arm/leg muscles. My husband keeps joking I brought a vibrator (wouldn’t want to use it for that). We will still get good use out of it but would I buy it again? No, not when it’s almost $90
Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for $89.99.
Questions & Answers
My husband bought this gun for me and then Fry's went out of business....about 1 month later it stopped charging. How can I get it fixed or can I get it replaced?
Is this available to be purchased online? Appreciate your reply, 0416040819
Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives
The latest launch of the ALDI Massage Gun in January 2021 has caused a stir among Australian shoppers. The newest massager, dubbed the Crane Fitness Massage Gun, follows the release of two similar 2020 models.
Largely due to the striking design and massage head similarities, ALDI’s devices have been said to be a dupe of the Theragun, a handheld massager market leader with a price tag of $899. At just a tenth of the price, it’s no wonder ALDI’s Massage Guns in the past have sold out in a flash.
How does the latest ALDI Massage Gun compare to previous models?
As far as we can tell, ALDI’s Crane Fitness Massage Gun seems to have very similar features to its earlier iterations. One notable exception is that it doesn’t have the 360 degree handle that appeared in the previous massager. While at this point this looks like a bit of a drawback, the new style has a slightly different frame that could make it easier to use, so this may not be an oversight on ALDI’s part but an intentional change in design - one that we hope is an improvement in the product’s overall functionality.
At a glance, the new massage gun appears to be more sleek, thanks in part to the lack of charging dock needed for it - now we have a more portable product that’s easy to take anywhere, be it to the gym or to work.
ALDI’s approach hasn’t necessarily been to make their product more closely resemble the Theragun (this would require offering more intensity levels and massage heads), but to make their latest Fitness Massage Gun a reliable continuation of the ones that preceded it.
While it’s too early to say whether it’ll live up to the mostly favourable reviews for the 2020 models, time will tell whether the Crane Fitness Massage Gun offers the same (or better) muscle and pain relief that its predecessors did.
- The ALDI Crane Fitness Massage Gun has 3 intensity levels, letting you choose the strength that most effectively targets your pain.
- It comes with a handy carry case and an adaptor, giving the already sturdy massager extra protection and making it easy to take on-the-go.
- If you want to target various pain points then you can rest easy knowing that this massage gun is suitable for different parts of the body.
- With 5 different massage heads to choose from (fork, flat, ball, cone, and thumb), you can choose an attachment that provides the best relief from your sore muscles.
- A charging indicator light lets you know when your massager will be ready for action.
- It has soft touch housing, making it ergonomic and pleasant to hold.
- The massage gun has a lighted panel in the handle, letting you easily spot it in low-light situations.
- It turns off after 15 seconds of not being used - this isn’t just a great battery saver, but it lets you stress less about falling asleep when you’re at your most relaxed.
- A lot of the hardware is made from stainless steel, making it a durable unit that will last you years to come.
- It’s battery operated and rechargeable.
- It comes with a 3 year warranty, leaving you less likely to regret an impulse buy.
- The ALDI Crane Fitness Massage Gun costs $89.99.
|Category||Handheld Massagers||Handheld Massagers|
|Special Buy Dates|
|Release date||Jan 2020||Jan 2021|
|Discontinuation date||Aug 2020||Aug 2021|
Other Handheld Massagers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.