Allrisk
See the Best Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Allrisk

David
DavidNorth-East, TAS

Extremely helpful

I needed Owner Builder insurance. The policy was simple to apply for and with a couple of emails and phone calls with Mark I was all set. Premium was very competitive.

Review collected in partnership with Allrisk

Very helpful and very quick to respond.

The options were presented to me in a very simple way to choose what I believed was right. Good guidance and his suggestions made sense to me. Overall it was an easy business dealing and very prompt with communication.

Quick, knowledgeable and professional

We were looking for a policy at short notice and Jose went out of his way to assist us. Very happy we are insured and ready to start our project on time.

Great Customer service

Jose and his team at Allrisk make the task of obtaining owner builder insurance as easy as possible. I would happily recommend them to others and the process of extending if required was also hassle free.

Find out how Allrisk compares to other Insurance

Quick, professional and good value

Allrisk communicated well, were attentive to our specific requirements and provided speedy services. The policy provided was good value. Based on my experience thus far, I would recommend Allrisk to owner builders.

Ash R
Ash RSydney, NSW

Great proactive customer service

The policies offered were competitively priced and their service was much better than other providers I contacted. They were proactive at following up on my initial inquiry and responding to my ongoing queries.

Justine
JustineSouthwest, VIC

Couldn't be happier with Jose and Allrisk
I am new to owner builder requirements and Jose went above and beyond to ensure I ha the correct policies in place. He was fast, efficient and thorough which was greatly appreciated.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Owner builder insurance

AllRisk were very helpful and understanding of my situation. The policy was established to suit my need and although quite expensive, I feel it is well worth its value and will give me peace of mind. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with Allrisk

Professional full service from the team at Allrisk

The policy was easy to establish and represented good value for the insurances covered. Before apply for the insurances, I received advice and knew what to expect thanks to Allrisk.

erakor33

Jose was great, efficient and worked hard for us.

It is an expensive policy but Jose has found the best option for our current situation. We greatly appreciate his help that was fast and efficient to cover our needs as owner builders.

Greg S.
Greg S.

Great customer service.

Very helpful and understanding. Would recommend to others. Easy to set up. Very prompt. Worked hard to get me a fair policy for my needs. All I recommend is don't let your cover lapse. It makes their job harder I think.

John Graham
John GrahamRichardson 2905, ACT

Excellent service

Efficient service and easy to deal with.
Fast and prompt service.
I would reccommend this service to anyone doing thier own work in the ACT.
Not sure if this is required in other states but worth having anyway

Excellent service

Provided me quick and accurate information and followed me up to meet key dated. Only issue is im not a fan of this feedback system as its now taking too much effory

Tony Heywood
Tony HeywoodSouth-East, TAS

Jose was polite, competent, timely and accurate

This was the first time I needed Owner Builder Insurance. Jose made it easy and saved nearly $1,000 compared to another quote we had obtained. Made us feel we were dealing with the right person.

All Good all Risk

Jose Was Prompt & courteous.
Really help us out in 1 day .
Set up well explained well .Responded to my phone calls .
Policies seem to be good value .
Thank you once again Jose.

Boxany
Boxanyasked

Hi I am an owner builder and been going for 3.5 years. I expect that I will have it Certified and have an Occupancy Certificate by February 2022. Previous Owner Builder Insurance dumped me saying I was taking to long. This is a high quality architect build and I have had no incidents claims of any type. Will you offer insurance to cover the remainder of my building project?

erakor33

Hello there, same here , my project been going on when i have saved enough money. Speak to Jose he will be able to help you or advice you further. Good luck.

Allrisk
Mark A.Allrisk

Hi Boxany, We can usually find an option for this, yes. Most of our competitors cut their clients of at 2 years, so I'm surprised they gave 3.5. But we should be able to get you cover none-the-less. The ones we have trouble with are if:
it's over 4 years, or if the amount work remaining is very small.

Get an answer from our members and Allrisk representatives