Amplifon

Amplifon

1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Health Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Amplifon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
Edward
EdwardLogan City

Amplifon Eagleby 4207. Don't go there. Really Poor Equipment.

Hearing test in a box, approx 1.5x1 Metres. Management tells you to close the Box door for soundproofing, which means being enclosed in a small space without window. I refused to close the door, because of Claustrophobia. Consequently, I could hear noise from other premises in the Centre. I believe my hearing test was inaccurate, and since found another Hearing Test Centre, with a proper Sound Proof Room, not just a Claustrophobic Box to sit in, like Eagleby Amplifon.
This Eagleby Amplifon, is well below proper hearing test standard, compared to Competitors. I also had trouble trying to notify request an appointment change. I left a message and no reply. I emailed to that business in Eagleby, it bounced. Don't go there!
Not worth One Star.