ANZ Access Advantage

ANZ Access Advantage

See the Best Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

After7.com.au

After7.com.auGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best quality service

I must say ANZ bank give us quality services. Team members are very friendly and cooperative. I have been last 8 years never been face issues. Just face a few issue which they solve over the call. Finally, ANZ bank is the best

Jodie V.

Jodie V.

Terrible customer service!!

We have been long term customers of the ANZ, both personally and with our business, but when we found it necessary to refinance, it was a flat out 'No'. Even the broker we engaged to speak on our behalf was surprised that they were unwilling to help given that we were 'well secured and with a good history of repayments asking for a very small increase'. As soon as we possibly can, we will be transferring all accounts from the ANZ to another bank.

river

river

The worst banking experience ever

This bank on every level provided the worst customer service ever, especially [name removed], he made promises, and messed us around beyond belief! Our own accountant can't believe the bank doesn't look after customers like us with a fantastic credit rating, can't wait to leave this bank, and the bank can thank [name removed]!!!

Apple Pay

Account is free and comes with Visa Debit card that can be used with Apple Pay.
ANZ currentlt only bank offering this, but might be change in the future ......

not happy

Currently shopping for a new bank card as my anz account has been hacked into for the third time and i hate going through the motions of changing accounts bank cards etc each time. Not sure if this is happening to other anz customers but im one to make minimal purchase online which are generally under 250 bucks and i always check atms for skimming devices before making withdrawals.

spookyman

spookymanmelbourne

Terrible

Had a anz visa debit card for 6 years, but recently decided to get rid of it after finding out they wanted to charge me $5 per month($60 a year) for the card use. Decided to change to NAB, they also have a debit card without the $5 sting. Please consider changing banks if you find $5 per month a unnecessary charge for using a debit card like I did.

Ridiculous $5 per month charge for use of card- ripoff.

BaconLover

BaconLoverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I like it

Easy transactions. Internet security. Nil complaints yet. No fees since I work at public health and they have some sort of 'tie up' with the employer and my pay goes into it and don't have to pay any fees.banking can be done using iPhone app which is excellent feature. Do recommend it if you can get it without fees.
no fee

J_xo

J_xoVIC

I have had this card since it came out. I was better off going onto this card because it has no fee's as long as I'm a student or if your a pensioner. It does everything I want it to and I connect it to my Online Banking. I like being able to choose the colour of your bank card. Also having no fee if you accidently take too much out of your account. Well Done ANZ! You might not be so bad afterall
I love this card because I pay no fee's because I am a fulltime student!
None at this stage

KellieW79

KellieW79AU

gerald_lian

gerald_lian

straya

straya

Good

I use my card a lot and would certainly recommend it to others. It combines security and convenience of a credit card with the great feeling of knowing that you are using your own money.
The convenience of Visa, but without the debt! I use my card for on-line transactions that require a credit card number. I think the fraud protection is a big plus.
I think $6 a month in fees is a lot considering it is MY money I am using and most of my transactions are electronic. I also find that transactions take a long time to appear in the on-line statements, although the account balance information is usually correct.

Ausiemamma

Ausiemammansw, 2267

Good

$6 a month with unlimited free anz ATM transactions are great on the hip pocket! I like the way I'm using my own money and the card is accepted anywhere that visa is. Makes shopping online easy and safe. ANZ ATM's seem to be just about everywhere so its no trouble at all to keep ATM transaction fees non existent. ANZ are really good with the fraud protection too.
Low account fees, can be used just about anywhere, anz are unbeatable with their fraud protection, customized designs.
Some ATM's aren't use-able with this card if they don't accept credit transactions.

cityofbluemtns

cityofbluemtnsNSW, 2786

OK

I think that this is a good card, but the monthly fee is quite high ($6). I have also had a few problems with paying online. The BSB and account number is shown on the back of the card which is convenient if you need those details but I think that it poses a security threat should your card gets lost or stolen.
That its your own money that you are spending
The statement does not have the accurate information with regards to dates.

mallowpuff

mallowpuff

emmad

emmadvic, 3355

Good

great card that i use and dont know what i would do without it,you use it as a real credit card which means you can buy things on the internet and over the phone so your bot worrying about getting cheques to pay for things,they also have your acc no on the back which is really handy
this debit card is great as you dont get into any debt what so ever as you have to use your actual money to buy things,but you use it exactly as you would a credit card
they could have a bit more of a range in the clours that they have available

EileenGarraway

EileenGarrawayVic, 3178

OK

I like my ANZ Visa as it is accepted everywhere you go and I don't have any problems when buying items from shops. Also every now & then they send you out information on increasing your card - but no hard sell this only happens if and when you want it to happen (if you are in need of extra money). Also their interest rate is quite competitive.
It is able to be used in all outlets that I use easy and with no problems, also it is the best looking credit card that I have seen out of all the cards around.
Only one thing that comes to mind - other than the fact that most credit card interest is very expensive if not paid off within the month.

HighFlyer

HighFlyerqld, 4220

Good

this is perfect for all the people like me out there that cannot get approved for a credit card with the anz visa debit you can use your money your way just like a actual credit card you can use it over sea's or even online sites suck as oztion ebay even if you wish to buy a ringtong for your from this is a great little handy card because you know you will never go over your limit
they you can use your money just like a credit car
the colors really need more color choices for the cards

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Overall only $6 per month for transactions and anz cash withdrawls, accepted alot of places. Can be used online and over the phone.
Unlimited ANZ atm uses and transactions for only $6. SO good, helps minimise bank fees. Is accepted everywhere. Great colour choices, Has account no and bsb written on back of card- handy! You have a pin number and can also sign.
You have to select credit card when withdrawing cash and some atms dont have an option for that so you cab only get cash out at certain atms. Account no and bsb is written on the back of the card, so if you lost it the person who finds it has your bank details and name....

peppercat

peppercatNSW, 2759

Quick postage, application with no credit checks. Able to use own savings when buying items over the internet. Great when using Paypal or to transfer money overseas. Also able to combine the account with any other ANZ product.
Able to choose colour of card.
The monthly fee of $6.00 is just ridiculous compared to the other banks which have monthly fees as little as $3.

smillymichelle

smillymichelleQld, 4670

I have the pink card. Love the colour.I make myself go and use the ATM teller. As so i won,t get charge anymore fees.Low monthly fee at ($6).I have never had a visa Debit card before its easy to use.Everyone should get one I,m getting Husband one soon.
I can bye items on the internet. And i have no worries. With hackers getting into my account.I can anywhere with my visa debit card.My daughter uses her for her business.So she got me hook on the card.
The updating the balance is very slow. With internet banking and teller banking.