ANZ Access Advantage

ANZ Access Advantage

See the Best Transaction Accounts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ANZ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Fine for people on Centrelink of if you earn over $500/week into this account. Anyone in between - give it a miss.

Pros:
Great app. Seriously, I've been with a few banks and this smashes the competition.
There's a no fee version of this account if you're on Centrelink.

Cons:
You will need a minimum of $2000/month deposited (wage or from another account of yours) into this account, or you will incur an extra $5/month fee.

Also note:
Account fees $5/month.

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Canceled new account immediately after requesting it due to terrible experience

Had to open new joint account, never banked with ANZ before. Opened online, directed to next page to identification verification and only one of the two account holders were allowed to verify online. The other had to go into a branch. Rang to find out reason, was on hold for 12 minutes before call was answered by an overseas call centre. Representative agreed both should be able to verify online, asked for bank account number - I just opened the account, there is none! No Reference number emailed to me or my partner either. Went back on hold for another 7 minutes whilst the Rep tried to work it out. In total on the phone for 24 minutes before canceling the whole thing and going with another bank.

jaysblueausAU

Never had any issues

This is the longest I have been with a bank, and I love doing business with them, if you have a pension go into the account, then you pay no account keeping fee. I was with a credit union that I was getting stung by $20 a month, until I found this account, and they allow me to do the banking the way that I want. They have a great mobile app as well

Gab
GabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I have had an account with ANZ since I was a child. Over the years I have had hundreds of thousands of dollars come through via salaries, loans, cards, husband's salary and thousands in savings. We have been lucky enough to continue saving and paying our bills in the midst of a pandemic without issue. We've asked for no special privileges. Yet when I applied for a zero balance card of $12K to get rid of two other CC's without having to dip into the savings they turned me down. No reason. Thanks ANZ, final nail in the coffin for you. I'll be taking my money elsewhere after 48 years. Cheers.

After7.com.au
After7.com.auGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best quality service

I must say ANZ bank give us quality services. Team members are very friendly and cooperative. I have been last 8 years never been face issues. Just face a few issue which they solve over the call. Finally, ANZ bank is the best

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jodie V.
Jodie V.

Terrible customer service!!

We have been long term customers of the ANZ, both personally and with our business, but when we found it necessary to refinance, it was a flat out 'No'. Even the broker we engaged to speak on our behalf was surprised that they were unwilling to help given that we were 'well secured and with a good history of repayments asking for a very small increase'. As soon as we possibly can, we will be transferring all accounts from the ANZ to another bank.

river
river

The worst banking experience ever

This bank on every level provided the worst customer service ever, especially [name removed], he made promises, and messed us around beyond belief! Our own accountant can't believe the bank doesn't look after customers like us with a fantastic credit rating, can't wait to leave this bank, and the bank can thank [name removed]!!!

Apple Pay

Account is free and comes with Visa Debit card that can be used with Apple Pay.
ANZ currentlt only bank offering this, but might be change in the future ......

not happy

Currently shopping for a new bank card as my anz account has been hacked into for the third time and i hate going through the motions of changing accounts bank cards etc each time. Not sure if this is happening to other anz customers but im one to make minimal purchase online which are generally under 250 bucks and i always check atms for skimming devices before making withdrawals.

spookyman
spookymanmelbourne

Terrible

Had a anz visa debit card for 6 years, but recently decided to get rid of it after finding out they wanted to charge me $5 per month($60 a year) for the card use. Decided to change to NAB, they also have a debit card without the $5 sting. Please consider changing banks if you find $5 per month a unnecessary charge for using a debit card like I did.

Ridiculous $5 per month charge for use of card- ripoff.

BaconLover
BaconLoverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I like it

Easy transactions. Internet security. Nil complaints yet. No fees since I work at public health and they have some sort of 'tie up' with the employer and my pay goes into it and don't have to pay any fees.banking can be done using iPhone app which is excellent feature. Do recommend it if you can get it without fees.
no fee

J_xo
J_xoVIC

I have had this card since it came out. I was better off going onto this card because it has no fee's as long as I'm a student or if your a pensioner. It does everything I want it to and I connect it to my Online Banking. I like being able to choose the colour of your bank card. Also having no fee if you accidently take too much out of your account. Well Done ANZ! You might not be so bad afterall
I love this card because I pay no fee's because I am a fulltime student!
None at this stage

KellieW79
KellieW79AU

gerald_lian
gerald_lian

straya
straya

Good

I use my card a lot and would certainly recommend it to others. It combines security and convenience of a credit card with the great feeling of knowing that you are using your own money.
The convenience of Visa, but without the debt! I use my card for on-line transactions that require a credit card number. I think the fraud protection is a big plus.
I think $6 a month in fees is a lot considering it is MY money I am using and most of my transactions are electronic. I also find that transactions take a long time to appear in the on-line statements, although the account balance information is usually correct.

Read more reviews - page 2