Apple iMac 27 inch

2012 Late, 2013 Late, 2009 Late, 2010 Mid and 2011 Mid

Winnie

WinnieSydney, NSW

Worst Desktop ever!

I have only purchased my first ever iMac in Dec 2018 and I have already come across with three major problems. I think only the third time I switched on this iMAC, the screen was blacked out, I had to take it to the nearest Apple store to fix it and they had to changed the mother-board completely, all data will be lost, luckily that was only the third time I use my iMAC. Then two months later, the fan of the machine got really loud, and this time luckily I searched up online and done the trouble-shooting myself and got fixed up. However, now the third time is with imovie. After I have spent hours editing a film, it doesn't let me to export at all. So much frustrations using this iMAC and it's not even one year yet.

Simon

SimonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Simply useless.

After doing some quick research thought I could buy a new iMac machine and double as a display monitor for my work laptop when working from home. How wrong was I. After spending 2 hours with Apple support who were convinced there to be a way, I was at the end told it simply doesn't provide that feature. I lost 20% of purchase price on refund and Apple refused to do anything about the design flaw. Not happy. Off Apple products for good.

Jade

JadeGold Coast

The absolute best!

I purchased this computer for my daughter as she does distance education. It’s been amazing and works great. It’s very modern and sleek and I love that it doesn’t take up much room, the webcam takes quality photos, the microphone is fab, the accessories to match are great. Overall very happy with my purchase! Love apple products!

Lynda

Lynda

Best computer I have owned

I love the all in one unit and the actual thinness of the computer. I have dverthing in a large font for ease to read and navigate. It is easy to use, download apps and connect devices to. It has been 5 years since I purchased it and it hasn’t skipped a beat, or frozen, just perfect.

jjacer

jjacerForest Lake

Nothing but trouble from day 1.

litigatorQld, 4570

Would have been 5 star

Jared

JaredNewcastle

Big, Bold, Fast

It's a few years old now, but I still love my 2011 27" Apple iMac. The 4k screen is stunning, and the processor is still fast at rendering movies. The hard drive is getting slow and probably needs replacing with an SSD.

mrpatto

mrpattoSydney

Can't live without my Mac

This is by far the best computer I have ever owned. For years now it hasn't missed a beat. While you pay a premium to buy an iMac you won't be disappointed. Easy to use and a beautiful big screen. Integrates nicely with my iPad and iPhone. The only upgrade I wish I had would be an SSD instead of normal hard drive to make it that little faster now it's s bit older. Great product and I will buy another for sure.

memoryman

memoryman

Nice Machine, but could use more upgradeability

ji c

ji cAU

good

it is a very nice computer. it is very clean and the display is very clear. I love it. It is very fast and does its job. i would recommend it

David29

David29MELBOURNE

Reliable, fast and beautiful

Love it, I hate computers

I love it because it's simple.
I plug it in and it just works, does everything I could ever need and more.

If you have an iPhone they interact well and do some cool stuff, almost pointless to have an iPhone without one.

For those that have no desire to constantly upgrade and change your computer or hate the idea of computer virus the get a Mac.

JamesVic, 3030

A fantastic product

Hard drive was slow from day one, has no option for a faster hard drive
processor is a slower one- once again no option to upgrade the processor

Product is very expensive, but like all apple stuff fantastic quality and company is very helpful.

Display. processor, hard drive, could all be better- build quality is amazing, looks fantastic, and is a very versatile computer.

Definitely recommend buying

CSAPP

CSAPPAU

Apple, Thank You! Perfect all the way! Apple iMac27

sandy10

sandy10Perth, WA

Will probably never purchase an iMac again!

Nob
Nob
Angelica Kaeppel
Angelica Kaeppel

I agree to Nob. I got the greatest Apple product there is. You just need to explore though to get familiar with your iMAc.