1.5

0%17%83%

1.0
Rates and Fees
1.0
Brand Manager for Apple? Claim your listing.

Me G.
Me G.South West, WA30 posts

Awful, stops working, won’t download, huge gaps between songs

Absolutely crap.
Apple’s support was useless.
Apple Music stops mid song, stops between songs, won’t stat songs, chooses next from outside of a playlist.
It’s one of the more frustrating apps in my experience.
I’ve gone back to cd’s
They play what I expect when I expect it.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.Victoria5 posts

Lena Muo
Lena MuoNSW, 214642 posts

IOS/Android app awkward to use, songs would not play, take long time to load

I am Optus and they offer a free 6 month use of Apple Music

The app functionality in IOS/Android for Apple Music is in my opinion awkward to use. When I search for a song, sometimes the search results take a while to load. Also, songs sometimes take a long time to play or won't play (will keep on loading)

Mara
Mara29 posts

It’s Okay

Looking past the constant freezing and not playing music issues. I wish they would expand their genres of music. Many songs I wish to download or listen to are non existent on Apple Music.
Tray
TrayNSW29 posts

Terrible

The worst streaming service ever. I decided to give it a tried during free trial period. After a short period of use I cancel my service. I am sticking with Spotify. I am iPhone and iPad user but would never use Apple Music again. Spotify is so much better in my opinion.
max13
max13AU9 posts

If only I could give zero stars

The 60 day free trial is a complete rip off. They charged from the second it was signed up and refuse to refund the money.

It is deceptive conduct by Apple - yet again. Just how many times will Apple be allowed to flaunt Australian laws before action is taken.

Will now move to Android and Microsoft after 23 years of buying Apple products.

Customer (no) service - 55 minutes on a phone call with a third world call centre, with third world service and first world prices.