2.1

14%24%62%

2.2
2.3
Brand Manager for Apple? Claim your listing.

Kat
KatSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Basically a scam

Signed up and they locked me out the next day. Now it's my job to call them up and try to cancel.
Madjaspa
MadjaspaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC48 posts

Sub-standard streaming service

For $13 a month this supposed service is disgustingly limited! Don't bother unless you want to purchase movies or shows through Apple. It ain't worth it peeps. They barely have any shows of their own.
Noodles
NoodlesPerth, WA3 posts

More rip offs

Ad free - yes. Apple exclusive shows - yes. Those shows any good? - only 2 or 3. My issue is that you play a subscription and anything decent, you have to pay again to watch it. Disney stuff is already on Disney+. Every other streaming service has the same movies. Yet they all charge a subscription amd lure you in with low grade shows foe free amd charge you per show for the good stuff. It really makes me miss video stores. I'll wait for free to air TV to put the same movies on in 2 years. I'm not paying a subscription to then pay again to watch stuff. And Apple TV+ has less decent shows than other streaming. Just do one month only and watch the handful of only decent shows then cancel.
wato
watoSydney, NSW62 posts

$15 to watch a movie!!!!

Wanted to watch a movie which was made 11 years ago, a mediocre movie at that but one I liked. Apple wanted to charge me $14.99! What a farce! Ive told the wife not to renew.
NavB
NavBPerth, WA4 posts

Apple TV freezes constantly

Apple TV froze all the time when we were using our Android phone. We tried everything.
So we bought an Apple TV 4th generation device for $200 plus dollars and guess what? Apple TV still freezes all the time. It makes watching their shows really painful. Its a pity, because they have some good stuff on there. They have lots of hints on how to fix the freezing. We reboot our Apple TV device when it freezes. That doesn't help. We go all the way out of Apple TV and then all the way back in again. Nope, still freezes. I think they just don't have enough server space to supply their shows. There are plenty of other streaming services, some do freeze, but not as badly as Apple TV. I do not recommend it.
Content Library
criscros
criscrosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA19 posts

Don't waste $ on Apple TV

I've only had Macs over 30 years and have a new iMac so subscribed last week to Apple Tv but it's very disappointing. Unlike other streaming services, this won't allow me to stop, fast forward or playback and frequently freezes. It does not smoothly transition to the next episode. I'll use it this month and cancel at the end. Never again, and the movies and series are not so good unless you want to pay another lot of dollars. There is no way to contact the service so this product review might warn others off.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.12 posts

Not enough content

There just really isn’t enough content to justify the price , I have no issues with the app runs well from my apple box , but I just find myself flicking through with nothing to watch , thumbs up for the lengthy free subscriptions regularly offered by apple this is very generous, hoping that one day it will be worth it’s value to me
Jeepski
JeepskiSeaford10 posts

Apple TV+ The worst Company I have ever tried to comunicate with

Could not complete an Apple ID and as a result could not watch anything on TV and could not cancel a membership or comunicate with Apple. The only thing Apple is good at is taking my money. I will stop my subscription by stopping my bank from paying further weekly invoices. A very horrible and stressfull experiance. I paid $7.99 for a lot of stress.
Alan K
Alan KIllawarra, NSW8 posts

Andrew R.
Andrew R.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Apple TV - Excellent value for Money

Love the Apple TV - everybody should have one - Has so many features in one small box, Brilliant how easily it sycns with my iPhone .. " thanks Apple " for this incredible little black box.
Jessiejay
Jessiejay

Easy to use

This product is easy to use when transferring from watching on my iphone to my tv. I enjoy being able to use the product on a daily basis with my
esp
espMelbourne55 posts

Free trial only

Free 1 year subscription with new iPad. Not much new content of interest. Will cancel after freebie. Shame, was so excited to trial, but lost interest quickly. Too many better value streaming services available.
Shaxpier
ShaxpierSydney, NSW115 posts
Harry L.
Harry L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time and money - Advertise of the 1-year free is a total scam

I was in a family sharing group for ages but not using anything from there. Now bought a new phone with the promise of 1-year free TV plus. Opened the new phone, it never prompted up the free subscription.

Apple voided the promotion because I was in the family group saying you can't buy a new phone to have the free subscription for one year every year.

PUT IT ON YOUR ADs if it is not there, it's misleading.

Charlie Miller
Charlie Miller

No buy

I would not recommend paying for it but it does come with an iPhone still it’s not like there’s any reason to waste those perfect gigabytes of data of one of the few shows on that streaming service