Apple TV+

Apple TV+

1.9

Harry L.

Harry L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time and money - Advertise of the 1-year free is a total scam.

I was in a family sharing group for ages but not using anything from there. Now bought a new phone with the promise of 1-year free TV plus. Opened the new phone, it never prompted up the free subscription.

Apple voided the promotion because I was in the family group saying you can't buy a new phone to have the free subscription for one year every year.

PUT IT ON YOUR ADs if it is not there, it's misleading.

No buy

I would not recommend paying for it but it does come with an iPhone still it’s not like there’s any reason to waste those perfect gigabytes of data of one of the few shows on that streaming service

Franz Kafka

Franz Kafka

Try harder Apple, much harder...

I wouldn't have bothered but got a free subscription with new iPhone. Signing up was a massive pain requiring credit not debit card etc. - only to find out that it doesn't run on your mac unless you install latest operating system - won't even run on El Cap.

I could install latest OS on this machine but it would break other things - there is no technical need whatsoever for Apple to do this, they just want to coerce people into buying new hardware.

The content would have to be outstanding and vast to jump through all Apple's barriers to entry.

Contrast with Netflix that just needs a paypal account, takes a minute to set up and still runs happily on an ancient 2008 mac running snow leopard!

Online Streaming Services

Find out how Apple TV+ compares to other Online Streaming Services

Lydia

LydiaSydney, NSW

Apple TV

Price was good, works well turns Standard tv Into a smart one, I wasn’t to sure about buying one after reading some not very good views but I’m pleased I did, Work well

Petra

PetraMelbourne

Poor selection of free content

I received a free trial of Appletv+ with my new Iphone. I have hardly watched it, because the free content is too limited. It allows you to stream multiple subscription services.

Samuel S.

Samuel S.

Slow plus paying for everything

Slow service to link up and find it not the fastest online unless your using apple play and then so many device will throw it off, preferred android system by stupid they cannot integrate android with apple !

Nicholas S.

Nicholas S.

Need a new remote

I got two tv and two remotes and none of them work were can i buy a revolution remote for my tv wit one a as a and the other is Samsung

Paul

PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Really disappointed

Bought a new iPad Pro and the thought of a year's free subscription to Apple TV Plus was a nice sweetener.......Until I realised you can't cast the App to Google Chromecast to watch it on TV. Only on the iPad! What a waste? Then you post this same critique on Apple's Forum and they wipe you! Can't dare criticise Apple!