Arnott's Cruskits

Arnott's Cruskits

Julie R.

Julie R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap move Arnotts !

I have bought these for many many years but won't be buying Cruskits any more.....waay smaller size that barely fits any topping on and a different texture to the biscuit that is Yuk !

Purchased in December 2020.

Chez

ChezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

crappy cruskits

As so many people have already pointed out, they ARE waaaay smaller. I now transfer the whole packet to the same plastic container that previously couldn't quite fit them all. They also seem to have a less substance, a coarser texture, and have lost what made them unique..
Dear Arnotts, I know you need to make a profit, but don't do it by deception. People don't like the wool being pulled over their eyes, and will move away from Cruskits on principle, as I already have. A shame, because I used to LOVE Cruskits.

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$3.50.

Renolover

RenoloverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arnott's lost another customer today

The size has reduced considerably!!! VERY poor form Arnott's. Will no longer buy out of principle. There are plenty of other alternatives.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles Supermarkets.

Find out how Arnott's Cruskits compares to other Crackers & Crispbreads

I am so sick of feeling like I’m being ripped off.....this is just another example.

Purchased in May 2020.

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

What are you thinking

Corn cruskits are now tooooo bad to give any star rating. Smaller and already stale when opening the box. I am gluten intolerant, so the RICE cruskits were great. In this day and age, you take your best cruskits off the market.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$3.00.

Ian KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rice Cruskits GONE?

Where have the Rice Cruskits gone? Neither Coles nor Woolies stock them in store or online. Totally gone. As a coeliac Rice Cruskits are the only gluten free even the Corn contain wheat flour. Please tell me why they are no more?

They've cheapened the product

Stupid move Arnott's. After using Cruskits for years I'm going to have to find another way to serve what the family calls "munchies." Instead of simply increasing the price (which I'd have been more than willing to wear) you've made each Cruskit smaller. Thanks to that stupid move the Cruskits tend to break easily so I can no longer rely on them for the purpose they were originally designed for. So for the sake of saving a few cents per package you've made the product impractical to use and lost a customer. Did you really think customers wouldn't notice?

Purchased in October 2019.

Steve J.

Steve J.Perth, WA

Shrinking

I opened a new box of Cruskits today, and they are noticeably smaller. Again, based upon the comments below. It’s an unsurprising trend, but it appears to be a standard approach by Arnotts in particular. What gives?

I don’t mind the change, it’s the sneakiness that annoys. There is nothing on the pack that indicates anything other than they are “original.”

Purchased in September 2019.

What has happened to Corn Cruskits?

Not only are they smaller...but more compressed, resulting in chalky texture and bland flavour. Very disappointed as this is an item we bought weekly.....will seek out an alternative now. What is the reason for the change?

Purchased in April 2019.

Karen L

Karen LSydney, NSW

Not Happy !!!

When I purchased arnotts rye cruskits today, I was really disappointed to find that they are considerably smaller and the texture and taste seem to not be up to their usual standard. I have tried to be loyal to brands I like but I will be checking out the Coles alternative which is not my usual practice...

Purchased in February 2019 at Blacktown .

No More Cruskits for me !!

These latest Cruskits are bloody awful. I first noticed the Rye ones I used to like are paler in colour. Then I saw that they weren't as wide as before. Looks like I'll be looking to buy an alternative once these are gone. Sooner the better as far as I'm concerned !! Well Done again Arnotts !!

What have you done Mr Arnott

Like so many comments before me I’m very disappointed. There are a lot of comments about the size (smaller yet still same weight on packaging). As a long time eater of this product I have to inform you that although yes the biscuits are smaller they are slightly heavier than the original hence the same weight per box.
What use to be light and have a distinctive flavour is now hard, crunchy with little or no flavour.
Well I’m sorry Mr Arnott but like many other people here you have lost my support.
Shame Shame Shame

Would buy bulk

I LIVE on corn cruskits. I wish they came in larger boxes. I buy 2-3 boxes per week. They hold A LOT of toppings. My favourite right now being hummus, vegan feta, sauerkraut, tomato, red onion and smoked paprika. Other crisp breads and crackers do not compare!!

JoH

JoHChelsea Heights

Smaller and less in box

I buy them weekly but the have changed they are smaller and break a lot easier than before and less in the box also. Very disappointing. Do they think we are stupid and won’t notice?

Leesa

LeesaHobart

Within use by date and stale

ANTOINETTE

ANTOINETTESouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I love eating this every time best snack ever... A must try for anyone who loves eating and it also is very light.

Arnott's cruskits? No, thank you.

I have been eating Arnott's Cruskits for years now. I usually purchase "Cruskits rice" for my breakfast. First I noticed that the size began changing. Then, I noticed that the box began having less biscuits, although the package still says that it weights 125g. It used to have 21 biscuits. Sometime ago I started counting 20. Today I opened the last one I bought from Woolworths Indooroopilly with 19. Individually, I know it is not much, but two biscuits lost in each box should have an impact in the total weight. However, the box still says that they bring the same amount. You are not selling what you are saying on your box. The price hasn't changed but the product gets smaller. This is a blatant rip off!

emamae2
emamae2
Creativecaz

CreativecazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cruskits rice variety

My favourite is the original but now I have the rice variety. I prefer the original size though as these feel harder, smaller and not as light as they used to be. They are ok but not as good as they used to be

SingaporeGirl

SingaporeGirlSingapore

What happened?

These are not the Cruskits of old. Completely different! Tasteless and so small. What happened? All our Aussie things are being changed. Time to fight back!

Very Disappointed with the Change

I have been eating Arnott's Cruskits for years now and the change in size was obvious and disheartening. I took a photo of a larger one bought previously against the new and will be letting Arnott's know of my disappointment. They are still the same price by the way though we are now getting a different and inferior product. Another example of putting money, dare I say greed before customer satisfaction. Also the taste and texture has changed. Not a good move Arnott's!!