Arnott's Jatz

Arnott's Jatz

2.0

Denis tilley

Denis tilleyAdelaide, South Australia

Can’t buy black pepper ones

Why can’t I buy Jatz black pepper in SA can’t get at Coles woolies etc for weeks

Purchased in January 2019.

Dennis . W

Dennis . WSydney

Ruined a good snack

Half the thickness
I have always loved jatz biscuits but they are nothing like they used to be the thickness of the biscuit has been halved ruining the taste and texture they now taste like cardboard I will not buy them again instead I’ll look for a substitute

Purchased in April 2020.

Radman69

Radman69Sydney, NSW

When did the pack drop from 250 grams to 225 grams?

Love the cracked pepper Jatz, perfect with cheese. Find that now a packet easily fits into container, with room to spare. Previously it was a tight squeeze. Another case of less product - same price.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$2.00.

Crackers & Crispbreads

Find out how Arnott's Jatz compares to other Crackers & Crispbreads

sav

sav

Ruined

I was a happy Jatz eater for years and years, maybe 40. Then the yanks came along and ruined the product by making it with cheap oil instead of good quality Aussie butter. Now they taste just like Ritz crackers. Jatz are nowhere near as good as they used to be and I have not bought a packet since.

Sad.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

I like these crackers and usually have them in the house only because they are simple, yet satisfy my hunger. They arent too flaky, so they dont make me feel too sick if I eat a couple of them. Usually the supermarkets have them on special and then I can stock up. I wouldnt say these are the healthiest choice, but are good enough that I can eat a couple to satisfy my hunger and also not feel guilty.
These are yummy crackers to eat on their own or with a dip. I like to spread some peanut butter and eat them and if I have a couple of these, I am full.
I like the original ones. The lighter version is a bit hard and reminds me of stiff cardboard.