Arnott's Vita-Weat

Arnott's Vita-Weat

Never eat again

I've been eating Vita Weats for 40 years what have you done, Iam taking back to woollies all boxs in my pantry never buy again .please can you bring back old Vita Weat hard to live without them.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Mona Vale.

Not all they’re cracked up to be

This is the packet of ‘chips’ we ended up with. Not worth the money - even when they are half price. Should be advertised as chip crumbs not chip crackers. Very disappointing.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Hate the changes will not be buying any again

I have been a fan of the multigrain vita weats since they first came on the market. WTH Have Arnots done to these they are revolting. These pieces of thin flavourless pieces of very hard card are not worth a cent! As I didn't want to eat the I tried them as a dog biscuit...they did not like them either! No holes either? I will not be buying any vita weat again another Arnots biscuit I know longer buy

Purchased in March 2019.

What the hey!!

I have been a vita weat devotee for at least six decades and that entitles me to express my absolute disgust at what Arnotts have decided is a great way to bump up the profits.

Keep the price up but put between 6 and 8 crackers less in the pkt. The first time I saw this thought it was a factory error but no, the two subsequent pkts exactly the same.

Shabby, mean and showing no respect for their consumers' intelligence.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.58.

So disappointed.

Vita Wheat 9 grains are a staple on my shopping list. My last purchase was so DISAPPOINTING. Something has changed in the recipe and they are so different + this change is definitely not an improvement to the original recipe. Tastes like sawdust.

Its been a family staple for generations

We love Arnotts Vita Weat.
These crisps have been a lovely goto snack with Vegemite for the whole family. The size has definitely got smaller but the taste is still the same.

What happened to Vita Wheat? Has the recipe been changed?

I am so very disappointed in Vita Wheat Biscuits. I grew up on these biscuits but in the past couple of years the taste and smell has changed drastically. Once you open the packet you smell a rancid smell and the taste isn't any better. If the ingredients or the recipe has been changed please change it back. Not even Vegemite can mask the taste.

You only put like 14 crackers.Seriously.Im not fat but thats too little

I purchased recently from Coles only to be dissapointed by the little amount of crackers there were in the packet

Deceitful packaging

Stand your unopened inner packet of Vita Weats next to the box. One-third of box is empty; that’s how many fewer and smaller biscuits you now have than you used to. The problem is that there are no similar biscuits in the supermarket. Could some other manufacturer please produce a similar product so Arnott’s can no longer exploit their monopoly of the market by short changing customers.

Vita weats

I grew up on these and today these are smaller no holes haven't even got the crunch the flavour and you call them' the originals' I dont think so I nearly 60 years old and I know what the original vita weat tastes like ...went be buying them a gain cause it's just not the same ....

They keep getting smaller!

The biscuits are smaller, the price keeps going up, I have no idea where all the ingredients are even sourced from now. Not happy!

What have you done?

I have loved these biscuits since I was a little girl! I am now 70. You have just made them smaller yet again and harder. I won’t be buying them again. Talk about ruining a great product.

Vita-Weat 'Slim'

Biscuit appears to be slimmer, possibly smaller. Very disappointing. Still good original taste. Shall be looking for better value now.

Stop making cheap knock-offs

Just had my first Vita Weats in a few years and was terribly disappointed. They weren't distasteful or unattractive but they were certainly a poor facsimile of the original Peek Frean crispbread which that company used to make before Arnotts bought them out, along with almost every other biscuit maker (and their associated biscuit lines). Even in comparison to the Arnotts version of ten years ago, this hardly deserves the "Original" branding on the packaging. If you ain't gonna make like they used to be, don't make 'em at all. End of rant.

Healthy option

I really love the taste of original Vita-Weats, and generally just have them with Vegemite. But they are not really good for people with teeth problems as they are very crunchy - I have strong teeth but find every time I bite into them I feel that I have broken a tooth and so that kind of ruins my enjoyment of them.

Arnott's vita-weat

I was following a weight loss diet that allowed up to 5 Arnott's Vita weats per day as substitute for bread. I particularly loved using Cracked Pepper vita weats in salads - as I broke them into little pieces so they were similar to a cruton and they gave the salad some extra crunch and texture.
Easy and portable to bring & eat.
I paid $3.54 for a packet which isn't cheap.

Good

These are a really popular and tasty crispbread which are healthy and yummy to eat. They are great on their own to snack on and I can eat a couple of them in a sitting. They are made of wholegrains, so I dont mind the fact that I have eaten a couple of them.
These are really tasty and crunchy crispbreads which are supposed to be really healthy too. They have been around for a long time and price wise, they are a bit more expensive, but I think they are worth it if they are healthy.
If I bite into them, they are a little too hard and it becomes a bit painful for me, so it could just be me.

Good

Recently I went through a stage of eating Vita Wheats all the time. I would have them with cream cheese and I could eat quite a few and still stay within a decent number of calories. I prefer the Sesame ones as they have a bit more flavour. They are a fantastic snack that you don't have to feel guilty about.
A great healthy snack.
Half the packet tends to go stale unless you put them in a sealed container. I wish these types of biscuits had a resealable sticker and a bit longer plastic inset so that you could fold over the top and they could stay fresh.