AudioClinic

2.6

Lesley

LesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

What a let down

Have waited for two months to get an appointment with Audika. Drove for half an hour to make the time - only to be told they have NO RECORD of it!!!!! If that's how badly they run their booking service then surely won't want to try their hearing aids
Pathetic

Great service , always attended to in professional manner.

Have always used Audio Clinic , first at Bundaberg, then at Browns Plains when we move to Brisbane, we have been in Brisbane for 8 years.
I have found the staff at Browns Plains to always be helpful in arranging a appointment at the time I required it.
The audiologist is fully aware of my situation, and needs and spends considerable amount of time adjusting my hearing aids.
The last appointment I had , she adjusted my hearing aid to the point, where my family have noticed the change in my interactions , and I feel confident.
I have no hesitation recommending Audika at Browns Plains, for first rate service, either at the reception or hearing examination.

Be careful

Audio Clinic, now Audika do not charge for hearing test. The only way they make money is to sell hearing aids. Therefore their primary interest is to sell hearing aids, not your hearing health. I have been wearing hearing aids for over 30 years. The last set from Audio Clinic had a fault that was only discovered after warranty period expired. They were not interested in rectifying fault or even investigating further. Simply wanted to sell another set that were supposedly so much better with new technology.
My advice, see an independent audiologist that is not paid by hearing aid manufacturer and can supply various makes and models.

jb4105

jb4105Downer 2602, ACT

A small problem but a huge cost.

I had the misfortune to get a dome cap stuck in my ear when away in Melbourne. The audio clinic I went to did give me a new one, as I had not thought I would need one while away. I liked that service. Unsure if the dome was still in my ear an audiologist looked and confirmed it was in my ear. They offered to suction it out for $100. I nearly fainted with shock and said no. I have had it happen before and my local clinic suggested I go to my doctor. the nurse removed it free of charge.

Great service provided for my elderly parents. Highly recommended.

Easy to find location, friendly staff and no sales pressure as got hearing aids on government program. I have recommended these people to my friends at the Bowls club in town

great should have done it years ago

in store good service great happy with service staff very helpful
would recommend them any time to any of my freinds

Person skills nil

No, just had a hearing test which was really disgusting as the man was heavy-handed and negative. Quite rude, treated me like an idiot. A bit of a bully.

Kez

KezManly

Maxamise Profits

Payment and refund from Private health fund. I paid for my Oticon hearing aids in 2 parts.

Confusion as to why the refund went to Audioclinic see above in the title and am finding it very difficult to speak to the audiologist.

natural

naturalAU

Worthwhile but proceed with professional advice

jen

jen

Fantastic service with a Fantastic result

Siv Kristiansen Horrell thankyou so much for your professional service. It's amazing to hear& have kept my hearing aids in all day since first day of receiving them.Jen&I say thanks again.

BAZ421

BAZ421Canberra

I think it is a scam to sell hearing aids to bewildered old people, and it is subsidised by Medicare

JohnD

JohnDPalmerston, NT

Is the company that repeatedly rings "do not call register" numbers?

Despite being on the "do not call register" I keep getting repeated calls to my mobile, several a day, from 08 81793166. Even if I answer there is no-one there. Reverse phone numbers tells me that this is AudioClinic based in Perth and that have been multiple complaints about their telephone marketing practices. Assuming this is the same outfit, I wouldn't touch this company if they paid me to.

Laurie

LaurieQld, 4572

Audio Clinic Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, Australia

JoJo52

JoJo52Slacks Creek

Oticon have superior aids!

A satisfied customer (otosclerosis sufferer) for several decades Audio Clinic are exceptional. I've become deafer and mercifully the technology has advanced. Features like the telephone switch and the noise suppression which weren't possible for me once now are a vital extra. A trial with my present model meant I couldn't get my own soon enough. Not cheap, but I function almost normally with it, and use it every waking hour. Otherwise I don't even hear the emergency fire alarm in nursing home.

keith45AU