Australian Clinical Labs

Australian Clinical Labs

Tim

TimCaroline Springs

Very Poor Customer Service Over the Phone

Sign advised made appointments for specialists tests take priority!!

I booked a Urea Breath Test for 8am, was told you don't need to take a number, turn up on the day 10 people later I was told I should have taken a number!! Whats the point in the notice for booked appointments and staff walking right past me like Im invisible was not impressed!!!!

Rude customer service

Ned

NedPerth, WA

I was rather underwhelmed.....took far too long

Did a blood test yesterday. Clinicalab recently took over from the previous mob ( don't remember their name, but service was excellent).
I did a fasting blood test and had to wait about an hour. There were 3 in front of me,
two people behind me gave up and left.
Only one nurse, painless. I think there used to be 2 nurses who either took blood or did the paperwork depending on the queue.
It used to be a lot faster...especially when you haven't eaten and your sugar levels are low.
Very concerned that, like others, I might not be bulk billed as my doctor requested.

Rude customer service

Rude customer service. ..minus 5 stars if possible. They speak like they hate their job. That they don't have will or care to help or serve the customer. If my call was a torcher for her. No wonder they have so many bad reviews here, they deserve to be shut down.

Faye

FayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rude customer service hotline

It’s the worst customer service I’ve encountered. Very rude staff over the hotline. Inefficient. Took more than a month and haven’t got my invoice for something I’ve paid for already.

Anon

AnonSouth West, WA

Outstanding

To the lady who has been filling in at the Duchess Medical Centre in Busselton she is one of a kind. When you have to attend weekly for blood tests it becomes quiet mundane but this lady is happy and makes me laugh, she is professional, and the most best blood sucker I have come across.

Well done Clinical Labs for having this employee as I have come across a few within this company who are not so good.

Discrimination at it's WORST!

A Mother trying to do all the right things to keep her new born baby. She keeps up with all requirements from DHS and when she goes to do her supervised urine test, there are no urine cups on more than one occasion, not to mention the fact, she has to do this in front of a male whilst she is menstruating. How easy it could be for this to send some one on a down ward spiral and lose what they are trying so hard to keep!

Unhappy patient

Unhappy patientSouth East Queensland, QLD

bunch of cowboys

had a test done ..sent the results to the lab ...but they'd given me a reply envelope to west australia, not south australia where the labs test these results ......after waiting a week i rang to find out what happened ...they ummed n arred nnand left me on hold for ages.... then said oh, we haven't done them yet. .. so i rang back again and they said the test stuffed up in the lab and i needed to do a re-test ....did a retest....rang up 2 weeks later asking where the results were ....oh, would you like them sent out? ..they were sitting there on file ...i hope the damn things actually get to me ....STAY AWAY FROM THESE COWBOYS!!!

Very unprofessional!

I am very disappointed with Australian clinical labs at the Berrimah family practice in Darwin. The lady that took my bloods was very rough and was jerking my arm around. It was not a very clean environment, absolutely disgusted at how I was spoken to and treated like nothing. I will never recommend this practise to anyone. Avoid at all costs.
I am terrified to get my bloods taken again because of how they executed it!

joy

joyVictoria

Unprofessional

Unprofessional and rude, they sent me an invoice for examination, I asked my doctor and said that it is free so he gave me letter for bulk billing. I contacted them and explained also sent the letter, they were rude and unhelpful. Finally They said that they will contact with my doctor and they will send me an email If I have to pay. After a month I received letter form national debt collection lawyers and they ask me to pay extra money for legal cost. I sent a new email and asked to withdraw the legal cost as it is not my fault that clinical lab did not reply to me.

Jude R.

Jude R.Darwin, NT

Unprofessional, AVOID!

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Very painful experience

Clinical labs in Langford yesterday was the first time l experienced the pain when the needle went in and felt it when she pulled it out .l pointed out to the lady that l give blood every 2nd week and l have never experienced so much pain .My arm is still sore the next day .Her reply was maybe you are dehydrated..Normally staff are very good they even warn you before inserting the needle not that woman just straight in .Very unprofessional

great service and very professional service

you provide a great service the staff is courteous and do a great job they are very professional
in the role they do.
it is very satisfying when you get to know the people that are doing the job
and I must admit when the staff do the blood test they are very good at what the job takes

Marie

MarieWestern District, VIC

Very unproffessional

not shown

not shownSydney, NSW

bad customer service

the guy on the phone sounds pretty rude and never let people finish their sentences and when I pointed that out he started to sound racist (as he has my information), which doesn't sound apprropriate at all I was pretty shocked about this experience.

Paul de sGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clinical Labs.Chelsea heights branch. KIM

I am the biggest chicken in the world when it comes to blood.had to psyche myself up for 2 hours to go in for a blood test.well what can I say went into clinical labs in Chelsea heights and the lady in there, KIM was her name.what a truly wonderful and helpful human being..she looked after a so ok like me and made me feel so relaxed..what a truly wonderful human being..people like her make this world a wonderful place.
Thank you Kim And may God bless you...
Paul

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Left disappointed and out of pocket for bulk billed services

So, my doctor referred me for a blood test and ECG at Australian Clinical Labs. The form was endorsed 'Please bulk bill'. When I had the test, no one told me there would be a fee to pay. Later, I received an invoice for $40. I wrote to Australian Clinical Labs for an explanation. They did not write back to me. I then got a final notice and threat to refer the debt to a collection agency. Don't get caught, there are providers who will bulk bill for these services, without additional hidden costs. Never, ever going back!!

Onin

OninPerth, WA

Bad Costumer Service

The lady who getting sample on 63 Murdoch Road in Thornlie branch is terrible in terms of cs.shes always in grumpy mode every time i went there.Seems like she dont like her job.

SWare

SWareThe Mallee, VIC

Swan Hill branch adj. Coles.

Sat in Priority seat, as a fasting diabetic, as per the notice on the wall. Challenged twice by staff because I was sat in those seats, having to divulge I was a fasting diabetic in front of a full waiting room. After 30 mins left, tired of waiting.
So, staff clearly more interested in which seat you sit in rather than taking blood, no confidentiality, very slow service. Not really fit for purpose. Avoid.