Australian Clinical Labs

Australian Clinical Labs

See the Best Health Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Chuck

ChuckPerth, WA

Pathological Blood Test Results!

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Felt butchered after a blood test

Sam

A few days later and I’m still severely bruised with tingling and painful sensations in my thumb and forefinger. Will be seeking medical advice

RJJ

RJJSydney, NSW

Extremely rude staff at MacArthur Square

One of the staff members at the MacArthur Square branch was extremely rude and unprofessional. She was so intimidating I was in tears, never going back there again. The first 2 times when I had her, she seemed grumpy. I didn’t care too much At the time but the 3rd time she seemed really agitated. Whatever annoyed her that day she took it out on me which is unfair and unprofessional! What a bully!

Tanya

Tanya

Always lovely friendly people

Everyone is lovely and friendly at Christies Beach Lab and when taking blood it doesnt hurt at all .They are so professional and caring .Would always choose to go back there and would recommend them to anyone

Bill

BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pleasently surprised

First time attended to immediatly. The quickest and best time I have had blood taken. Exellent attendant. Most times I have had to come baack to get blood taken as I have been prodded too many times. This time quick efficent ,exellent

Anon

AnonSouth West, WA

Brilliant

Went to Australind Centre and my phlebotomists name was Mel, I am a nervous patient and she was kind and compassionate and I DID NOT FEEL A THING!!!!! The whole experience was exceptional from being prompt when the bell rung to giving me after care instructions.

Sue

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Christie's Beach S.A. Lab

The Nurses at Christie's Beach Lab in S.A. are always friendly,pleasant & never have I had blood taken so painlessly as I have hard veins to get it out of. Very happy to go there whenever I need to give a blood sample.

Blood Tests at Point Lonsdale, Victoria

I didn't have to wait very long for my blood test.
The blood collector was gentle, dextrous and very courteous to me at my appointment.
I couldn't have been happier with my experience.

Pennie M

Pennie M

Understaffed and poor customer service

Went to hand in a sample. There was nobody to serve me. The instructions- just to take a number and wait.
The waiting room was completely full.
After 25 mins wait time, I jumped up to see a staff member who finally appeared. She just told me the sample was too old- ( no smile ,no interest or understanding)
I was quite shocked at the poor Level of service, for such a big organisation.

Carl

Carl

Terrible Physio

I wasted 9 months of my time and money with mark turner - physiotherapist at kallangar brisbane. I posted a review about how he damaged my hip even more after an exercise he had me do after I had not walked for 2 years and he sent me a letter from his solisitor to remove it or he would sue. What is the use of these review sites if you are no allowed to tell the truth? Could someone pleasee help me

Sweeney B.

Sweeney B.Perth, WA

Work for the doctors not you!

Had blood test as a part of a minor op but Clinical Laboratories will not send me the results even though I am paying for them. Will not listen to this request, and now I have debt collectors hammering me! All they want is your money and don't give a stuff about you, the customer. I am sure that would not be their attitude towards the doctors who probably are the only ones who give them work given the litany of customer complaints.

Bruce

BruceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ridiculous waiting time and inefficient

Waited 1 hour and only one person went through People walking out as I did with still 5 in front of me.seriously have a booking system if you that slow or warn people to bring a picnic, Or at least have some sense of professionalism and say something to those waiting. This is not the first time

evgeny

evgenyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Received over inflated invoice on bulk bill test

Did medical test bulk bill was clearly stated in the GP referral. Also asked if this test is bulk billed the answer was Yes. After a week received shocking bill for 178 dollars.

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

wrong test was done based on wrong advised provided by their staff, rude staff and not helpful

Went for blood test based on the wrong advice provided by their staff, and the blood tests also incomplete. I dont agree that I need to pay for the wrong blood tests based on their wrong advice. I had to see the GP again for a new blood slip, so I can go to the right place for the right blood tests. Now constantly receive messages from them to ask me to pay for the blood tests. Called their 1300 number, and the person over the phone was rude and angry, and not helpful at all. Called the lab I went for blood tests few times and also went to speak to them face to face, nothing been done for the issue. Now, I received message to say unpaid accounts will be referred to a debt collection agency. Never go their again for any blood tests.

Rutheileen

RutheileenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service

I had to have a venesection yesterday at Morisset and Jackie who attended to me was very professional, friendly, answered all my questions and I could not have been happier with her caring service. I have been informed that hopefully you will be employing a nurse at Kanwal in the new year as this would be much easier for me as I live at The Entrance as my GP is at the Waratah Medical Services, Kanwal. Thank you John

Derek Lyle

Derek LylePerth, WA

How to stick it to a grumpy old git.

Very good service at Stirk, Kalamunda. They have put up with me for several years now and the service only gets better. Have had occasion to get various tests done across Perth after being directed to go there by surgeons etc. All other nurses with the speciality of sticking needles into me are now judged by the standard at Kalamunda and, I regret to say, too many have been found wanting. My thanks to Stirk, Kalamunda.

Di G.

Di G.Southwest, VIC

Rude staff member at Newcombe vic

Took my 13 year old son to have his first blood test since early childhood . He said it felt weird. Practitioner was not happy with his comment and said rudely some people say the weirdest things!!! I mentioned hes only 13 and not used to blood testing and then suggested he may feel weird due to watching the procedure ! She then repeated her phrase again. I was gobsmacked.
A drink of water and then offered Along with jelly beans. Staff member then decided to take me outside the front door to explain why he was feeling the way he was. Dehydration and low sugar. My son mentioned that it was uncomfortable and the lady grumpy. Simple honest words from a child. I cant believe she behaved the way she did. Unprofessional and rude.

Natalia B.

Natalia B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I felt humiliated by the nurse at Highbury clinic.

Nurse was extremely rude after my comment thats I was next! (She called other patient, who arrived after me)She commended that I can go somewhere else and that I was rude(I did mentioned that she is rude) Will never go back!

SCAM with invoices!!!

Do not pay any invoice Australian Labs send to you without checking with your insure before, They sent me a text message about an overdue invoice when I called them they were the rudest ever, Shouting on the phone, saying My insurance was closed which is not true, I reckon they act this manner so you feel pressured to pay, pure scamming!! Keep away from them!!!!!

Tim