Australian Clinical Labs

Australian Clinical Labs

Annie

Annie

Quick and easy

I have been going to same lady for years now.She is so good and never leaves a bruise at all,fast in and out yesterday in about 10mins.would go again to same place

NID

NIDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely unprofessional and pathetic

Hills

HillsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very impressed!

On the 26th March I had a blood test at Stirling Hospital. It is the first time ever that a nurse has taken my blood using a smaller needle after telling her beforehand that I bruise easily. I have not bruised from this blood test!
Thank you to the nurse for listening.
Happy patient.

APPLEASHA

APPLEASHASYDNEY

Appalling service

Michael W.

Michael W.Hobart, TAS

Extremely unprofessional customer service!

UKE

UKEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First contact

Tried to ring collection centre for information. Rang several times. Nobody is picking up the phone. No ring back or answering service , just strange alien noises in the line. Rang general info number. Person on the other end very unprofessional and not helpful. Overall very unprofessional.

Great

My mum goes to the one at Stirk Medical in Kalamunda. At times a little busy but the staff are great and my mum never has any bruising. We also use the clinic in Mundaring and the staff are good there too.

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Crap.

The one in Kalamunda, Elizabeth Street.
Closed during business hours so I had to wait longer than I should have only to be turned away because I had been fasting too long. If they weren't closed at 10 am maybe I wouldn't have been fasting for too long. They also could have done all the other tests as they didn't require me to fast but no, still turned away.
No one at the front desk for a long time, seems like almost no one is working there.

Chuck

ChuckPerth, WA

Pathological Blood Test Results!

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Felt butchered after a blood test

Sam

A few days later and I’m still severely bruised with tingling and painful sensations in my thumb and forefinger. Will be seeking medical advice

RJJ

RJJSydney, NSW

Extremely rude staff at MacArthur Square

One of the staff members at the MacArthur Square branch was extremely rude and unprofessional. She was so intimidating I was in tears, never going back there again. The first 2 times when I had her, she seemed grumpy. I didn’t care too much At the time but the 3rd time she seemed really agitated. Whatever annoyed her that day she took it out on me which is unfair and unprofessional! What a bully!

Tanya

Tanya

Always lovely friendly people

Everyone is lovely and friendly at Christies Beach Lab and when taking blood it doesnt hurt at all .They are so professional and caring .Would always choose to go back there and would recommend them to anyone

Bill

BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pleasently surprised

First time attended to immediatly. The quickest and best time I have had blood taken. Exellent attendant. Most times I have had to come baack to get blood taken as I have been prodded too many times. This time quick efficent ,exellent

Anon

AnonSouth West, WA

Brilliant

Went to Australind Centre and my phlebotomists name was Mel, I am a nervous patient and she was kind and compassionate and I DID NOT FEEL A THING!!!!! The whole experience was exceptional from being prompt when the bell rung to giving me after care instructions.

Sue

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Christie's Beach S.A. Lab

The Nurses at Christie's Beach Lab in S.A. are always friendly,pleasant & never have I had blood taken so painlessly as I have hard veins to get it out of. Very happy to go there whenever I need to give a blood sample.

Blood Tests at Point Lonsdale, Victoria

I didn't have to wait very long for my blood test.
The blood collector was gentle, dextrous and very courteous to me at my appointment.
I couldn't have been happier with my experience.

Pennie M

Pennie M

Understaffed and poor customer service

Went to hand in a sample. There was nobody to serve me. The instructions- just to take a number and wait.
The waiting room was completely full.
After 25 mins wait time, I jumped up to see a staff member who finally appeared. She just told me the sample was too old- ( no smile ,no interest or understanding)
I was quite shocked at the poor Level of service, for such a big organisation.

Carl

Carl

Terrible Physio

I wasted 9 months of my time and money with mark turner - physiotherapist at kallangar brisbane. I posted a review about how he damaged my hip even more after an exercise he had me do after I had not walked for 2 years and he sent me a letter from his solisitor to remove it or he would sue. What is the use of these review sites if you are no allowed to tell the truth? Could someone pleasee help me

Sweeney B.

Sweeney B.Perth, WA

Work for the doctors not you!

Had blood test as a part of a minor op but Clinical Laboratories will not send me the results even though I am paying for them. Will not listen to this request, and now I have debt collectors hammering me! All they want is your money and don't give a stuff about you, the customer. I am sure that would not be their attitude towards the doctors who probably are the only ones who give them work given the litany of customer complaints.

Bruce

BruceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ridiculous waiting time and inefficient

Waited 1 hour and only one person went through People walking out as I did with still 5 in front of me.seriously have a booking system if you that slow or warn people to bring a picnic, Or at least have some sense of professionalism and say something to those waiting. This is not the first time