Australian Clinical Labs

Vic

VicDarwin, NT

Infection control nightmare!!!

Very inconvenient experience

The staff were rude and abrupt in dealing with me in person and over the phone. The idea of consent a vague concept to them with the phrase "you would not have let me do that if i had told you" being said to me. When there was a delay in my results they gave me no explanation for it. Overall one of the poorest clinical experiences I have had. I hope as a heath care professional myself I never make some feel like i do now.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best pathology nurse we’ve even met!

My entire family go to Irene in south Morang for our blood tests. Having a medical condition I have been having regular blood tests for years and always had very bad experiences, I always dreaded them. With Irene I am confident every time that she will not hurt me and she will get my blood first go. I even took my 4 year to her with full confidence. We are so glad we found her!!!

Find out how Australian Clinical Labs compares to other Health Services

Can't believe the rudeness and incompetence

Failed to bill medicare properly, aggressively rude and unhelpful on the phone. Attempting to charge us for their errors and going out of their way to be difficult following their own incompetence. I cannot overstate how awful it has been dealing with anyone on the phone. DO NOT USE.

hey you

hey you

FIVE STAR SERVICE

Had blood and urine samples taken at Heathcote Vic. branch ( Dr. Quash medical centre ), no problems at all .
The nurse in attendance was fantastic a true professional. I would like to take this opportunity to thank her for making the procedure so stress free. Thank you.

Von M

Von MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Complete lack of consideration for elderly clients

My first referral to this service will be my last. I am over 80 yrs old reliant on public transport. Day 1 arrived at door to find they closed 12.30pm. Day 2 arrived 9am to find four people waiting outside the door Only 2 allowed in waiting area. Stood till 9.50 am before able to enter waiting room.
Only the nurse in attendance, doing her best. Surely a couple of plastic chairs outside. Elderly folks can’t stand that long. The nurse apologised but that did not alleviate the discomfort of long standing with not even a leaning post.

Seleena123

Seleena123Goulburn Valley, VIC

No verbal client

David cannot speak, or type, but we have always been happy with results.
Just would prefer results come by email to us as well as the doctor. The pathologist doing the bloods alway kind to a non understanding autistic

Endeavour hills clinical lab

Sim

SimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worse customer service

Worst customer service by their staff on the phones. It’s stems from the managers as I had spoken to one today and she wasn’t the most politest person on earth. Thanks to her I know now to boycott clinical labs wherever possible. Apparently she didn’t have time for constructive feedback

Anuradha S.W.

Anuradha S.W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad experience ever

I visited pathology at 05, Hanson Rd, Cragieburn, Vic 3064 on 10/06/2020 for post natal Glucose tolerant test. I am a breast feeding mother with 4 months old baby. Pathology lady who was performed the blood test treated me unfairly and she was harnessed me as breastfeeding mother without providing an alternative place for breastfeeding. It was a bad experience that I ever had in my life.

Sanju L.

Sanju L.Sydney, NSW

Bad, rude customer service from accountant inquiry department

Omg the lady i spoke to the accountant department she is such a rude person i ever talked she does not know how to speak as a person person ; a client always calls for an inquiry but she ignored my question and she was continuously speaking rudely without listening to me ; She needs to improve her customer skills , instead of giving bad attitude try to be humble and decent so can people will be the same with you, i am not trying to give bad review of australian clinical lab i appreciate the service of theirs but the only that rude lady i just talked today in accountant department she is the worst person

Beth

BethPerth, WA

Incompetent and overpriced

St John of God Subiaco. Went in to have blood tests. Was waiting for over 30 minutes while more than 5 staff members clustered around the computer looking up the tests I needed doing and what they needed to do (it was like they were googling what to do). I was finally taken through to get my blood taken when I was told the blood test would incur a cost, which is fine but it would be over 200% more there than if I went Pathwest (government lab). At that point I walked out. I didn’t have faith in their abilities and the pricing was extortionist. It was a total shambles.

Tomoko

TomokoSydney, NSW

The worst blood test experience

The nurse I met was unprofessional and clumsy. I understand that she is new and still in training but don't they need a senior to supervise them? It was the worst blood testing experience I ever had in my life. despite of not being able to find my vein she just poked the needle in anyways. I felt terrible pain and blood was dripping everywhere even on the patient chair and floor. In the end, she panicked and run out of the room and get someone to help out.

Helene

HeleneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On the 28/5/20 Thursday, at 5 handsan rd Craigieburn

On the 28/5/20 Thursday, I arrived there at 3.30pm, I picked the number, until 4pm no-one called me. Even the guy who was at the receptionist did not ask me anything or inform the pathology lady know that someone is waiting. The pathology lady came to the reception and put a closing sign when I was still waiting without asking me anything. Until 430 pm I was still there, the physio lady came and told me that he has left since 4pm. I I was very disappointed in the whole Clinical Lab and I will never go back there again.

Devania G.

Devania G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

incompetent

My GP asked me to take the COVID 19 test, after having some symptoms, when I went to this Clinic Labs in Werribee, I was surprised to learn that I should do the test myself, in my car without any supervision. as well? I don't have any knowledge, how will I know if I did the test correctly? it's absurd. I do not indicate

cat

catWestern District, VIC

Lost blood record

Did a blood test more than a week ago, the nurse called and said no record from them. I called them straight away and they said they lost my blood sample. Unbelievable!!!!!

Joyce

JoyceSydney, NSW

Rude accounts receivable team

Very rude! As if you have a heaps of payment to them. Not listening and insisting what she believes is right! I will not engage myself in anything regarding clinical lab.

Don't Use them!!!

What normally takes 3-5 days to get Covid-19 results Clinical Labs took over 10 days .. and when I followed up I was advised by the manager Cheryl she didn't know when is get my results. What a joke.. I cannot trust them! they are not very professional and would never use them again!

Billy

BillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very concerning 1 star too good

Katherine T.

Katherine T.

Incompetent... not sure if I do Covid 19 test with them again... or any other tests.