2.9

Teaching Staff
Learning Material

Allison English
Allison English

Loved studying with ACVN!!

I would 100% recommend ACVN as the way to go!! Earlier this year, I completed my Certificate III in Animal Studies. However, due to personal setbacks, and COVID-19 restrictions it took me far longer than I ever imagined. A massive thank-you to all at ACVN for your unconditional support every step of the way. It is immensely appreciated!!
Teaching Staff
Learning Material
Natalie O
Natalie OQueensland

Loved studying with ACVN

The Cert 3 with ACVN was extremely comprehensive (compared to some other providers).
I liked the flexibility of studying online and I found all the tutors very supportive and helpful and the course material was excellent and the online platform easy to navigate.
I highly recommend studying your Cert 3 with ACVN especially if you plan to continue into Cert IV and become a Veterinary Nurse.
Natalie
Natalie
Cathy
CathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Louise
Louise

The best place to study Veterinary Nursing !

I studied Cert IV with ACVN and it was amazing. Extremly well structured , tutors and staff were always there when I needed and it was a perfect way to study. Prior to starting Cert IV with ACVN I studied animal care at a different college and found ACVN to be the better option. Very organized, thorough and I leant so much more with them! Highly recommend.
Piper
Piper

Amazing course and staff

Not enough space to say how much of a thank you to the entire staff getting me through my cert IV. YOU WERE AMAZING!! I really learnt so much more than other courses did and it prepared me to get my dream job.
Thank you!
Priscilla
PriscillaDarwin, NT2 posts

Great college

I would like to thank all ACVN Team and educators for all their help and
support! I felt really supported throughout my whole course and
absolutely loved it !!
I would really recommended :)
EDDI
EDDI

LAB
LAB

Anon
Anon

Please do not enrol with ACVN!

Educators and staff are rude and very unsupportive and not considerate at all. Was literally on the phone with a staff member in tears as the college neglected to tell me I had another subject to finish and she COULDN'T CARE LESS... had a very 'sounds like a you problem' attitude and was very rude to me and had 0 solutions for me and had no inclination to help me. The marking timeframe is ridiculous (minimum of 6 weeks) and the marking is so critical and picky so majority of the time you have to resubmit and wait another 6 weeks again. They are money hungry and charge ridiculous fees for extensions and resubmission. Do not enrol with this college!
Kaybie
KaybieCentral Queensland, QLD7 posts

STAY AWAY

I completed a Bachelor previously but could not compete this Cert 3 course due to ridiculous expectations, continuous unneeded resubmissions, nil support and their greed for constant money. Stay away!
Vet Nurse
Vet Nurse

Look elsewhere

My advice to anyone looking to study Veterinary Nursing would be to look elsewhere. My reason for this is that the support is minimal, currently feedback/grades take on average 2-3 months to receive, and if you decide to leave the course you are given zero refund of any kind. Be careful, even if you sign up for a 2 year course and decide to leave one month in, you will still be out of pocket for the whole course. Also so many things (like resubmissions and extentions cost yet more money). There are a lot of hidden fees.
ACVN may have been good at one stage but I feel like they have taken on waaaaay more than they can handle...
Hello
Hello

Would NOT recommend

Cost me so much money because of the resubmissions, made me feel very stupid and incompetent (when really it's because of their marking system and crazy expectations), unhelpful and unfriendly staff (for the most part), they take a month to mark your work but they expect resubmissions submitted within 7 days, they don't help you with finding placement and the assessment during placement is difficult to do in a busy clinic, when you want help with assessment questions they will say refer to your textbook instead of actually help you. Who knew a Cert 3 could cause so much stress and completely put me off a career in vet nursing. Never will I study with this college again.
Anonymous
Anonymous

A joke

Long marking times, disrespectful staff, no care for students learning, costs 7 grand (don't buy into that they are the best like I did), no support available, ridiculous amount of work, picky marking,.
Scott
ScottPerth, WA7 posts

Terrible!

I currently study at ECU and love it... Unlike my poor partner who has forked out over 4K to be ignored, patronised and charged extra money for resubmissions that take months to receive feedback on, feedback that is varied, non specific and ultimately useless. After 2nd attempts it's $80 a pop, even if it's the very poor tutillage that gets it to the third attempt in the first place.
What a complete demoralising waste of money.
Shame on you ACVN.