Australian Lending Centre

Personal Loans, Debt Consolidation, Business Loans, etc... (See All)
See the Best Finance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Lending Centre

Pros

Friendly, professional customer service
Accomodating to different financial situations

3.9

Very disappointed.

Very disappointed with the service. Applied online and called the company numerous times. No-one answers even though I have left messages and still waiting to hear about my application. Is this company even real.

Josie
Josie

Thought it was a better service

I had read multiple great reviews on here about Australia Lending Centre so I thought I would get in touch with them regarding a business loan. The phone call was a quick 5 minute call and I was referred to a different company. I filled in all the details with the other company and waited for my loan decision and what I got offered I was actually in shock. Why make me go through the process if you aren't going to offer me the loan I specified? Now I am left with this on my credit score. It almost felt like I wasn't taken seriously. Quite disappointed.

Matthew M.
Matthew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ALC are just a referral service

I have contacted ALC a couple of times after being impressed by their website, which makes them appear to be a very large, professional company. On both occasions, all they did was refer to me to another lender after a 10 minute phone call. I think they mostly want people with property to refinance because that's where the money is to be made with loans. And a lot of the positive reviews (that is, almost all of them) praise the lovely person they spoke to at ALC but make no meaningful mention of the type of loan they got with them. A waste of time if have no property to refinance.

• Application Process
Chris R.Australian Lending CentreSend a private message

What the hell do you want

Very easy to deal with helpful fast action fast results not a good person to ask for long stories she was a big help what else can I say a

Perfection. Friendly and helpful

Chloe was excellent at her job. Friendly and helpful, a lot different from others I have dealt with. Chloe provided alternatives for fiance, and showed compassion towards my situation. Customer service is key.

Chris R.Australian Lending CentreSend a private message

Thanks for your lovely review, Suzanne :) We are happy to have helped and to have provided good customer service!

Love the opportunity

I have had Great pleasure in chatting with staff, experienced in personal financial advice and budgets. I've had so much stress reduction just knowing my my financial situation is now stable thanks to Australian Lending Centre Personal Loans.

Chris R.Australian Lending CentreSend a private message

Thank you so much for your great review Ryan, we are happy to have helped!

Mary.L
Mary.LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Just spoke with Isabella. Incredible, fast & helpful service. Left me feeling optimistic and hopeful. Phone call was a positive experience. Looking forward to working together to attain a great outcome. Thank you.

Chris R.Australian Lending CentreSend a private message

Thank you for this amazing review Mary! We will pass on the kind words to Isabella and we look forward to continuing to work with you too :)

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was waste of my time no question took my details n palmed me off.

Was very not friendly
Just took my details didn’t ask question then told I have email with contact them fir a different loan than what I wanted I was not happy

Dennis moro
Dennis moro

Good customer service friendly staff trying to help

Friendly easy to talk to and trying to help and looking for options for me to find solutions to my problem! Offering help and fast with emails would like to use this again

Amanda
AmandaNorth Queensland, QLD

Friendly and helpful staff

Isabella was great, as was Theresa. Both were helpful and understanding. Process was explained well and I look forward to continuing to do business with Australian Lending Centre. Thanks so much for your help.

Chris R.Australian Lending CentreSend a private message

We're happy to have helped Amanda! We look forward to continuing to help you, it has been a pleasure so far :)

Alexia
Alexia Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely amazing!

Loved Kayla, She was absolutely amazing, super nice and friendly Made me comfortable and would love to have her help me any day, Would recommend to anyone who needs a loan

Chris R.Australian Lending CentreSend a private message

What a fantastic review! Thank you so much for such kind words Alexia!! We really appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that Kayla was able to help you and make you feel comfortable:)

Cheryle f.
Cheryle f.

helpful and willing to help

isbella sympathized with my suitation and is helping to point me in the right direction. she was direct with her experience in her profession. keep up your professionalism and helpfulness

Chris R.Australian Lending CentreSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind review Cheryle! We are glad that Isabella was able to point you in the right direction and we hope that you find the solution that you are looking for.

Find out how Australian Lending Centre compares to other Finance

pointed me in the right direction. gave me advise and was very helpful. fast service great customer service. Nothing was too hard and felt like i was in capable hands that actually wanted to help

Chris R.Australian Lending CentreSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review Lisa! We certainly do care about our customers. All the best for the future, and remember we're only a phone call away :)

Sarah
SarahNew South Wales

They genuinely care

They tried very hard to assist me, even will contact me in a few weeks to discuss a new product with me, they haven't left me in the lurch, seemed to really care about my situation

Chris R.Australian Lending CentreSend a private message

We really appreciate your amazing review Sarah and we look forward to discussing the new product with you as soon as it becomes available! Thank you for leaving this lovely review.

Perfect, five stars!

I called in and explained my situation, very quickly I had good help and explained my options to choose from.
Isabella was very caring and helpful ! Thank you so much - Isabella!

Chris R.Australian Lending CentreSend a private message

We are happy to have helped Kimmy! Thank you for your positive words :)