3.5

35 reviews · Statistics

63% · 2213 · 37%

Loan TypeFixed Rate (1) and Variable Rate (4)
Loan Term1 years
Loan used for
  • Investment Property (1)
Application Process
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Online Tools
Friendly, professional customer service
Accomodating to different financial situations
See the Best Finance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Australian Lending Centre35 reviews
Andrew Lavelle
Andrew LavelleQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Debt Consolidation

No help whatsoever

[Name Removed] rang me and referred me to a 3rd party lender called Last Minute Loan. Tried applying to consolidate my debt and it’s pretty much to purchase a car or property and can’t progress any further. Complete waste of time
Marko D.
Marko D.6 posts

Big joke

These guys pretend to be a lender (they’re a rate comparison website), get all your info, so you really take the time to put together an application. Then they say after a week they found a solution (not them), then the solution they find is just another rate finding / comparison website. Appalling.
Australian Lending Centre   DM

Hi, I can assure you that we are not a rate comparison website. Unfortunately, we cannot help every client and therefore sometimes we may recommend an affiliate who may be able to help instead. We're sorry we couldn't help you on this occasion.

Austin S.
Austin S.WAPerth, WA2 posts
  Personal Loans

Sam Shorrocks Is a legend!

Really passionate about his job!, super helpful and gave me options. Great sense of humour! Give this bloke a raise!
SRJ
SRJVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Confused

By reading the website, you would assume it's a loan company not a referral serivce but as soon as I pressed submit, I was redirected to a different loan company?
Australian Lending Centre   DM

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We do provide internal solutions, however in your case we were unable to provide an in-house solution and therefore we referred you elsewhere in an attempt to try and help the best we could.

Nick
NickVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC25 posts
  Short Term Loans

Very misleading. Referral service only

Was looking for a quick and small no credit loan as stated on the website. Applied online and was pushed to another company who then states they will do credit checks etc before proceeding. Lying crap now have my details.
Sunshine bunny hugger
Sunshine bunny hugger3 posts
  Personal Loans

They are not real lenders. Website lies

Why offer services that you don’t want to deal with? Not even a phone call from this company after my online application. 2 hours after I applied online I get a text message from a different broker ([Name Removed]) who I have never heard of. I never heard from
ALC to discuss my application nor gave permission for my sensitive information to be sent to them. If I wanted to go with a different broker I would have gone there myself without apply to ALC…..

0 STARS!

Michelle J
Michelle JWAPerth, WA4 posts

TERRIBLE - DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

Absolutely terrible service! Filled in application online, then they try to call me and I missed the call so I call them back and no one answers, call back another 20 times and still no one answers, then I send an email and am told to ring a different number which is the number I was calling and still no answer.
Don't waste your time!!!
Kym Clark
Kym Clark

Very disappointed

Very disappointed with the service. Applied online and called the company numerous times. No-one answers even though I have left messages and still waiting to hear about my application. Is this company even real.
Josie
Josie3 posts
  Business Loans

Thought it was a better service

I had read multiple great reviews on here about Australia Lending Centre so I thought I would get in touch with them regarding a business loan. The phone call was a quick 5 minute call and I was referred to a different company. I filled in all the details with the other company and waited for my loan decision and what I got offered I was actually in shock. Why make me go through the process if you aren't going to offer me the loan I specified? Now I am left with this on my credit score. It almost felt like I wasn't taken seriously. Quite disappointed.
Matthew M.
Matthew M.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts
  Personal Loans

ALC are just a referral service

I have contacted ALC a couple of times after being impressed by their website, which makes them appear to be a very large, professional company. On both occasions, all they did was refer to me to another lender after a 10 minute phone call. I think they mostly want people with property to refinance because that's where the money is to be made with loans. And a lot of the positive reviews (that is, almost all of them) praise the lovely person they spoke to at ALC but make no meaningful mention of the type of loan they got with them. A waste of time if have no property to refinance.
Application Process
Graham
Graham
  Personal Loans

What the hell do you want

Very easy to deal with helpful fast action fast results not a good person to ask for long stories she was a big help what else can I say a
Suzanne Stonestreet
Suzanne Stonestreet 2 posts

Perfection. Friendly and helpful

Chloe was excellent at her job. Friendly and helpful, a lot different from others I have dealt with. Chloe provided alternatives for fiance, and showed compassion towards my situation. Customer service is key.  Show details ·  1
Ryan T.
Ryan T.

Love the opportunity

I have had Great pleasure in chatting with staff, experienced in personal financial advice and budgets. I've had so much stress reduction just knowing my my financial situation is now stable thanks to Australian Lending Centre Personal Loans. Show details ·  1
Mary.L
Mary.LVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Short Term Loans

Excellent Service

Just spoke with Isabella. Incredible, fast & helpful service. Left me feeling optimistic and hopeful. Phone call was a positive experience. Looking forward to working together to attain a great outcome. Thank you. Show reply
Kate
KateQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Business Loans

Was waste of my time no question took my details n palmed me off

Was very not friendly
Just took my details didn’t ask question then told I have email with contact them fir a different loan than what I wanted I was not happy  Show details

Paul
Paul · Australian Lending Centre

Hi I made a loan enquiry several days ago.i haven't heard from you.im just wondering when we can speak.

Australian Lending Centre   DM

Hi Paul, one of our specialists should have been in touch with you. I'll escalate this with the team! You can also call us on 1300 138 188.

nakita m.
nakita m. · Australian Lending Centre Personal Loans

Where’s my money

About Australian Lending Centre

Australian Lending Centre offers a range of financial solutions for a range of financial needs and situations. The company has been a loan specialist for over 25 years, and boasts a quick and easy online loan application.

The provider offers car loans, home loans, personal loans, personal loans, business loans, debt consolidation, and more.

They advertise themselves as offering greater leniency than banks, providing loans with no credit check as well as debt management solutions.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that staff at Australian Lending Centre were friendly, professional, and responsive.
  • Reviewers in difficult financial situations said that advisors were helpful in explaining the options available to them and said that they felt like they really listened to them.

Contact info for Australian Lending Centre