4.1

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term1 years
  • Loan used for
  • Online Tools

pointed me in the right direction. gave me advise and was very helpful. fast service great customer service. Nothing was too hard and felt like i was in capable hands that actually wanted to help

Sarah

SarahNew South Wales

They genuinely care

They tried very hard to assist me, even will contact me in a few weeks to discuss a new product with me, they haven't left me in the lurch, seemed to really care about my situation

Perfect, five stars!

I called in and explained my situation, very quickly I had good help and explained my options to choose from.
Isabella was very caring and helpful ! Thank you so much - Isabella!

nakita m.

nakita m.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is pert

Good device and I am very impressed on ur loan service and I would not have gone any where else to apply and now I didn’t have any internet isssyea

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Chris R.Australian Lending Centre

Thanks very much for your review Nakita :)

Wonderful

Kathleen was amazing and so helpful explaining the whole process to me and really took the time to listen and answer any questions I had. I would most definitely recommend

Chris R.Australian Lending Centre

Wow, thanks for such a lovely review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are happy to have helped :)

happybutnothappy

happybutnothappyNorth Queensland, QLD

Goodhelp

Scotty was really helpful, although i was forwarded onto apply all over again with another lending service??
I thought it would be a quick/ short process, and a fast approval but not so??
Good customer service but not the outcome i expected.
Thankyou Scotty for your help!

Carmen J.

Carmen J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It has genuinely changed my life for the better!

Kathleen is amazing! She is my go to for my property and investment prospects always and the first person I call. I don’t go anywhere else. They have looked after from the first day I called.

Online Tools
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forInvestment Property
Chris R.Australian Lending Centre

Thank you for your kind feedback, Carmen! We will pass on the message to Kat and we look forward to being of help again in the future if you need it.

Lovely staff

Staff were really kind and eager to help. Talking about money can be tricky and uncomfortable, so it was really lovely to be met with such compassion and understanding. Thank you!

Chris R.Australian Lending Centre

Thank you for your review, Kate. We really appreciate it and are glad to have helped!

Aden

Aden

Great service, going above

Dealing with Isabella is great! She is going above and beyond with my cases and getting things sorted! Great service, fast service and attentive. Really helpful in terms of what can be done etc.

Chris R.Australian Lending Centre

Thanks for this fantastic review Aden! We will pass these kind words onto Isabella :)

Viv

VivSydney, NSW

Great

answer all my questions about the loan and found the best one to look at. Isabella was very helpful with everything and she well explained me about the loan and was happy with it

Chris R.Australian Lending Centre

Thank you very much for this kind review, Viv. It was our pleasure to help you and we wish you all the best for the future!

MissDefy

MissDefySydney, NSW

Was really helpful

I was able to merge all my credit cards into one loan to make it easier to pay off. I didn't have to watch my debits every week to make sure I had enough money in my account.

Chris R.Australian Lending Centre

Thank MissDefy, so happy we were able to put you in a better financial situation.

Just bad

Received a call back for a loan enquiry, the operator spoke way too fast as if it was just another call to meet their quota. Referd to another lending site to answer the same questions again. You must have property or don't bother.

Chris R.Australian Lending Centre

Services advertised but dont exsist

Site states Startups apply. This is untrue as a need to make revenue before any assistance! Once again exploiting the Australian guidelines and Australian consumers. Australians need to provided with clear business services and not addicting unrelated services to sites.

Chris C.

Chris C.Melbourne

Terrible communication

Jack L.

Jack L.Sydney

Saved my life!

I was in such a tight spot. I tried the banks for a personal loan and they all rejected me because I didn't have a credit history to my name because I just started working and paying bills with my name on them. But the team at Australian Lending Centre took me on and helped me throughout the entire process. If not for them, I don't know where I'd be right now. Highly recommended!

Chris R.Australian Lending Centre

Hi Jack, so glad we were able to help you! Good luck in the future.

M.Fennell

M.FennellSydney

Life savers

I was on a financial mess, me and my partner were fighting all the time for money issues, the people in ALC help me a lot and make life so much easier and more important my life style and relationship improved a ton. Is incredible what you can achieve with a bit of help an support. Thank you so much guys
They were very clear and helpful

Chris R.Australian Lending Centre

Hi M.Fennell, This always makes us happy when we are able to give a customer what they need to improve their financial wellbeing.