Australian Stock Report

See the Best Financial Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ticked off

ticked off

***Attention all self investors this is a must have - forget the rest - buy the best***

John S.

John S.Sydney, NSW

Shoddy results, owner and product

I lost money with all their advice over the last year, gave them a 2nd chance resubscribing and boy what a mistake that was!

Don't sign up, not worth the money.

Ray

I have lost confidence in the product

Before the end of my trial (in which I decided the package was inappropriate for me), I was given the opportunity of extending the trial until Xmas.
Before Xmas, I requested my subscription not to be set up expecting my monies to be returned according to our arrangements.
To date, I have not received any recognition whatsoever. Today, I sent my third email. I shall keep readers informed.

Lindy S.

Lindy S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional and total ripped off

GaryG

GaryGPerth, WA

Training in Macrovue and Halo

Am new to investing and the stock market, but after purchasing Macrovue and Halo it has opened up a new world for me. The staff at ASW are fantastic in their explanation and training in both Macrovue and Halo . I have spoken to many members since coming on board, Cameron, Justin, Jordon, and Richard. Also William the accounts manager could not help me enough with his down to earth explaining of the products and patience with me . All of these people are a credit to their organisation and it is great that their is people like this still that dont mind helping and training. THANKYOU.

Good service for the general retail investor

I have a lifetime membership to the investing and trading reports and I have been with ASR for approx. 4 years. I have found them to be very useful to help identify stocks to trade with their informative research and easy to use website. Their daily market reports and weekly webinars are very detailed and informative and covers the general financial headlines around the world in an easy to read format. Their reccomendations have generally been good but its best to use your own judgement like any financial service. I would reccommend them for a general retail investor.

New Trade ideas

Mina K bought to my attention that ASR are issuing a new trade idea emails. These appear to be fine reports. It was a pleasure speaking to Mina about the product. he was very knowledgeable about the product.

ASR and Halo.

I am reading the ASR daily and find it very helpful and keeps me focused on my portfolio.
The more I use Halo the better it gets. It is a very useful tool.

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian Stock Report

I have found this company and adviser Mr Sunny Kang to be excellent. The research with the aid of Halo research technology covering a wide range of investments helps understanding what makes an investment worthwhile or not. The help I have had From Mr Sunny Kang is the best I have had from a stockbroker in over 35 years. He is diligent, intelligent, careful and mindful of one's own portfolio and circumstances. He advises trades and taking profit to minimize risk when necessary.

Loving Halo

Loving Halo, share investment is my livelihood, couldn't do it without the forward forecasts and the analysts insights that I secure from Halo, the big plus it goes well beyond the ASX top 200 companies. I should put in a shout out for Mark in the support team, always willing to assist.

dan

danSydney, NSW

Terrible

This is what I require

My requirements are very simple: I want to know what to buy and when to sell. ASR has this in simple form. I didn't want all the technical hype as I don't want to spend too much time on the PC. I was given education and help is there when I need it.

Leo

LeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great help for the “Do it yourself” investor.

Support good, information good. Investing for ones self can be very lonely with all the emotions involved so to gain confidence we need good information, good information and more good information.
We need that slight edge which AFR’s Helo can supply to research stocks. I use it in conjunction with simplywall.st and a charting program app Netdania.
This is not a tipping service but the bottom line, with work, Helo can help to give you that slight edge.
Enjoy Leo

Stephen

StephenFar North Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

I joined the Australian Stock Report for 1 year. They promised me great advice and excellent service. I received poor advice with half the shares going up a little and the other half going down. They said to call us anytime which I did many times only to have the phone ring out. When I finally got through to them they said they were restructuring. I did not review my subscription.
What they promise is nothing like what they deliver. Save your money. Go elsewhere.

Extremely happy with the service

I have been a member of the Australian Stock Report and Macrovue services for some 6 months and have to say how happy I am with the level of customer service and support that I have received from the team. They have been attentive, patient and extremely supportive and follow up any queries I have. I cannot fault the level of service I have received. The Halo and Macrovue tools are great to use as a resource to initially research stocks and review your portfolio on an ongoing basis. Overall I have absolutely no regrets having made the commitment to the services and use them now as my go to tools for investing purposes.

Oscar Gottfried

Oscar GottfriedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I had only excellent experiences

I dealt 2 years with one of their senior advisers and am very happy with them. for quite a few years I am
an "Amateur"investor and 2 years ago I found out that I was one. The excellent advice, careful looking after my portfolio, ringing me when something needs to be adjusted was what I was looking for
This is voluntary, unsolicited review.

Oscar Gottfried, Melbourne

Fantastic Results and Communication

With the markets being so unpredictable over the past 12 months I have sought out many different financial services. I've been wary of using any financial services lately but with Australian Stock Report I’ve achieved results I could only dream of by myself. I love the way their HALO program showcases high level data in such an easy to read way and my adviser is always just a phone call away if I need any help

bea D

bea DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Offering me 33% return!

Somehow I got onto their mailing list and got almost daily calls from salesman who said my 10% return which I’m achieving now was okay but not good. Offered me 33% return if I sign up. Haven’t signed up.

Alex R

Alex RSydney, NSW

Spammy

I don't know how I got on their list, but I have tried to unsubscribe multiple times.

Now, somehow I've been invited to a webinar, and am receiving multiple SMS reminders to attend from different numbers, so that I can't block them. There is no opt out link in the SMS, so it seems that I have no way of stopping them.

These are not legitimate marketing practices, and therefore I have concerns about their practices in general. Spam is just an annoying thing, but it's still not a great indication. I certainly wouldn't let them anywhere near money.

ColinM