Australian Stock Report

Australian Stock Report

See the Best Financial Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Australian Stock Report? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Michael Hartwig
Michael HartwigAlice Springs, NT

Easy to Follow Crypto

Happy with the walkthrough I had with Chris from Crypto. Took some notes along the way and was simple to follow. Left me with plenty to play around with for the week.

TrishSydney Surrounds, NSW

Definitely For Me

Great team, knowledgeable
Would not hesitate in recommending this company to trade with.
Always in contact with advice
You have wins and losses in trading
My adviser explains everything in detail on buy and sell stocks.

walter
walterFar North Queensland, QLD

Poor share investment recommendations

Last recommendations and purchases Appen, Magellan and EMLPayments. Overall losses exceeding $25,000. These were high risk stocks at time of recommendation and in hindsight not in line with my profile

MAR
MAR

Domacom account opening

The client services team helped me open the domacom account it was very quick and easy. The details I have gotten is informative. I am looking forward to the investment being successful

NDIS Investment

The Client Service team opened my account it was very quick and easy. They were very informative regarding the NDIS investment. Look forward to the investment opportunity. Thank you Victor

NDIS Investment

The client service team was very professional to deal with. They made my Domacom account opening process very easy and straight forward. They were very patient and transparent with the information they provided me about the investment.

Training very easy to follow

Not being as tech savvy as I would like I was apprehensive that I would not be able to understand. That was far from the truth. Chris is very knowledgeable and professional. He is also patient which is important to me. His training instills confidence in my ability to learn.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Factual Review

Very informative, efficient, useful, friendly and delivered in a most professional manner.
Chris was very patient, knows the program very well and answered all my questions succinctly and thoroughly.
Chris is a pleasure to work with.

TerryGoulburn Valley, VIC

NDIS Investment

The client service team is very easy to deal with. They assisted me with my account opening and has been very helpful and transparent along the way. Looking forward to my NDIS investment. Thanks Bill

Terry

Everyone has been very easy to deal with.

Find out how Australian Stock Report compares to other Financial Services

Won’t replies to your emails but happy to take your money

I’ve written multiple emails and it’s extremely disappointing that no one replies, it’s nothing more then disappointing to pay thousands of dollars for a service to then be ignored. To have issues with the programs platform and to be just told it’s a glitch. I would be happy if I could just receive my money back from the first email of many that they ignored.

NDIS Investment

It was very quick and easy with opening my Domacom account with the client services team. I like how when people say they are going to get something done they do e.g. contacting me back. Thanks Victor

Domacom account opening

It has been very quick and efficient with the client services team. Everyone I have dealt with has been very friendly and efficient. I look forward to the investment opportunity.

Domacom account opening

The client services team was very helpful and made the process of opening my doamcom account very easy and quick. The investment so far has been very easy to understand. Hopefully more off these opportunities occur in the future. Thank you Victor

Margie
MargieSydney, NSW

Good intro to cryptocurrency & general stock trading

For investing into cryptocurrencies or buying international stocks, this service is useful. Once one gets a suitable adviser, ongoing service is personal and helpful. The introduction to the ASR was helpful and slowly explained.

Blackboots
Blackboots

Domacom Account

The client service team was very nice and friendly. They have been very helpful through this investment process. I was looked after by one of their staff member Bill, he assisted me with my account opening and made it an easy process.