Australian Stock Report

3.2

Jeff

JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High Pressure selling tactics

I was a little interested in this service, attended a few webinars and did not expect the high pressure to sign up to their newsletters. A good service should sell itself. The guy was relentless and I eventually had to hang up- he just wouldn't listen. This really made me question their ethics.

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promise the world, deliver little

Had to go to Motley Fool to get what I needed. Feel I have been ripped off. I paid 2yrs subscription then was forgotten about. I want a refund please. Have requested 3 times for a call back from an advisor. No call back. Have been doing well on my own thanks to Motley Fool. But Australian Stock Report has been terrible.

Aaron F.

Aaron F.Northeast, VIC

excellent platform!!! transformed my investing potential

Doug Blunden

Doug BlundenSydney, NSW

Revisiting my subscription to ASRW.

Have been working with Mark Redmond, who has most pleasantly and helpfully fascilitated my workings with HALO. He has been most approachable. That encouraged me to delve further into what ASRW has to offer. His videos enabled me to understand HALO. He recommended Tom Armstrong to me.
Tom has been very helpful in rebuilding our portfolio. I appreciate his clear analysis and advice. He gives me "as it really is" advice and is sensitive to my thoughts at the same time, exactly what I need..
Both gentlemen are unfailingly courteous and ready to assist in whatever way they can.
Until now I had never met either gentlemen.
Doug Blunden.

Aarron W.

Aarron W.Sydney, NSW

So far so good...

Peter

Extremely hostile response when I refused to join up

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One star for macrovue

Do not waste your money on macrovue. Compared to the other platform I use for international trading, there is a distinct lack of investor tools and a lack of transparency in its reporting. Intetactions with customer service have proved frustrating.

Carly

CarlyPerth, WA

ASR was a great investment for me!

I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience of ASR. Every person I've spoken to has been very professional and helpful. In particular, I feel blessed to have Richard Nader as my advisor. He's always on the ball, very responsive, knowledgeable, professional and excellent at explaining reasons for his recommendations. He calls me immediately with important new information. His recommendations have been briliant. My portfolio is doing very well. I feel so grateful to Michael Cannizzaro for inviting me to join ASR!

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I use Halo all the time.

John Fox

John FoxSydney, NSW

Fantastic information and support

I am impressed with ASR's research that puts you into the right stock at the right time and the right price. Invaluable for anyone managing their own Super Fund or investing for others.

Jan from SA

Jan from SAMurray Mallee, SA

So Glad I Joined

Jan from SA
I joined the Australian Stock Report in October 2019.
They had a hard time encouraging me to join to become a member but they eventually won and I am so pleased they did
The broker Sunny Kang was allotted to me.
He is an extremely intelligent and caring person and works hard to meet my needs.
I have learnt so much in the last 6 months that it does not faze me if the market goes up or down as you can win either way.
After 3 months I was given the opportunity to join up for 10 years which I have.

Beemer

BeemerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Unreliable, Poor Communication, Refund Difficult

Superb Guidelines

Time spent learning how to use the information and implement it results in profitable investments.
The sectors of Market, Security and Portfolio allow scans to identify trades that suit your interests and financial requirements. Daily use checks the financial health and future outlook for each stock.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Halo - great product for investors

Halo is a really good product for those who invest in shares, foreign exchange or managed funds. It has so many different pre-determined searches to use as well as parameters to input when defining your own search. Whether you design a search using technical or fundamental monitors or virtually anything you want to input, or use the available options, you will get great value from the Halo platform.

I have been extremely pleased with Halo.

vivien

vivienNorth Queensland, QLD

excellent service so far

ASR has provided an excellent service.I am new to this and Dvid has helped me to buy Australian shares and Phillip is in the process of helping me to buy International shares.I was scared to do it my self as I am a novice and they have been very patient, easy to understand and I am finding the experience very enjoyable.
I have recommended them to my friends and colleagues and would not hesitate recommending them to other people interested in trading stocks. Vivien

Do not waste your money with this company

I was charged for a service I never agreed too. After much discussion it was agreed I would get a refund but a month later I am still waiting. As for their training -they promise too ring at a certain time but never do.
Be very careful with this lot as for me they have proved very untrustworthy

PeterSydney, NSW

I hope this discount offer is as good as it sounds, time will tell

Too soon to give a realistic review, but my introduction to Halo was very impressive. I have already been given a few growth shares recommendations .

When signing up I was offered a good price discount, but no time to consider properly. If I did not pay the card on the day, there was no discount. This selling attitude should be changed.

Romain Kabs

Romain KabsPilbara, WA

A solution to self trade with confidence, advice and good information

I've been contacted after downloading a report from the Australian Stock Report website. The adviser I'm dealing with have been persuasive, not being pushy to me to subscribe to Macrovue to get access to thematic portfolio that have potential to perform better than the market. The platform is user friendly and contains a lot of information that can bring confidence in your decisions. The adviser can also help in the investment.
What I like compared to other investors is the full access to where you invest your savings and full control of it. All is transparent.

Mickssticks

MickssticksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Macrovue is great, but the documentation?