Auto Transporters Questions & Answers

37 questions from our users

peterasked

Im trying to find my brothers car it left QLD 1 month ago, was to be delivered Friday night or this morning, nothing! cant get in contact now, so looking for Melb depot in so we can view car before taking matters further BOOKED THRU MV TRANSPORT

Brm
Brm

Hi Peter, I could not find any depot address in melb or brisbane. I just constantly rang the customer service n.o and there booking ph n.o. I was about to get the police involved but came through finally after 2 months. Just call them 50 times a day. Sorry I can't be more helpful

peter

Thanks for feed back, looks like we may need to get police involved, will wait till Monday and try 1 last call. Car arrived Friday, was supposed to be 7 days took 21 all good now. This transport company didnt return any calls until car arrived in Melbourne, then they told us 2 hours and ended up being closer to 4 hours. They need to have a good look at themselves

Narinder C.asked

Can anyone provide their melbourne depot address. They have stung me as well going to report as stolen vehicle.Pls provide other feedback to get my car back its 1970 mustang blue convertible

S N R. Dingo
S N R. Dingo

Narinder C. the address we found our ute at is [Address Removed]. good luck.

Leah

They sleep on the premises, illegally I am sure so go anytime however the warehouse is gated..

Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Andre
Can you please email me the addresses? We bought a car for our son & they have it :(
manox5@hotmail.com

Andreasked

Dear Product Review team, how can I post an address here? This company is hiding customers vehicles and not providing the location to the owners!
Those addresses are not personal details, and I would like to know which one of your rules require the removal of company locations?

Leah

Yes I want to know that information as well please PR team. We try to help people find their cars and we get edited and stopped for helping. Surely you can read the reviews that you have to verify and approve and can see what they are doing to people..yes not personal information as stated so please provide the reason why.

Hi Leah same here Im Melbourne based better report to police for theft/stolen

Natalie E.asked

Hello,
We are now in the process of trying to find a ute we purchased and contracted AAA transporters to deliver for us.
Does anyone know the location of their holding yards in NSW or VIC?

Maree
Maree

I don’t think they actually do anything good.

Natalie E.

I will agree with you on that for sure. Do you know where their holding yards are located?

Andre

I know of those yards that have been used previously:

[Addresses Removed]

Andreasked

Hello Auto Transporters / AAA transporters / MV Transporters.
Are you still monitoring this site?
Do you have anything to say about the poor reviews here?

Alexis W.asked

Ive just used these guys, named MV transporters, and after no reply, Ive read the reviews. Ive been highly distressed after reading the reviews and very much worried. Can people please tell me if their cars actually get delivered without police, and or legal intervention?

MV transporters website, T&C's and email also disclose that do delivery will be made until their allotments are at capacity and they will hold all vehicles until such time. Is it purely just a matter of long periods of time before the vehicle is delivered? or will my vehicle note be delivered without me intervening with the police etc?

Are people actually getting their vehicle delivered without the assistance of police and lawyers?

Hi Alexis,
I wish you best of luck. AAA Transports had my car for a total of 79days. They caused about 2500$ damage to it and I had to get police involved to get it back. They refuse to refund, pay for the repairs or compensate.
If you are concerned maybe call Victorian consumer affairs for advice what to do.

Rita Rich
Rita Rich

They are totally scammers. Sorry u got caught. Contact QLD office of fair trading & report them

Alexis W.

Are MV transports, AAA Transports and Auto Transporters all the same company?

Leahasked

And the bad reviews and non pick ups of cars after money has been taken up front just keep on coming. And auto/AAA/MV claim you are trying to “fix” things in your business! It’s obvious you don’t even know how....but you do know how to take money from innocent people don’t you! When are these people going to be put to ground and stopped?

Andreasked

So, Auto Transporters / AAA Transporters / MV Transporters, you are admitting that 60 of 800 of your vehicle transports had problems. How would you rate your bank if 60 out of 800 transactions take more than 2 month, never arrive or end up somewhere else?

Joshua P.

Joshua P.asked

they have admitted on their other page AUTO TRANSPORTERS that they have had 60 out of 800 customers with issues. this tells a lot. also they did ring me up to get my review removed and were basically threatening me with legal action over a honest review that the ACCC allow. please consider who you are going with.

Bettina
Bettina

Refer https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/auto-transporters for more info on this company

Tim Sasked

if anyone needs a better car transport company, please go with other companies and stay away from AAA they have not impressed me at all as they haven't answered my question. i was considering going with AAA until i read all these comments and reviews. now i think i will go with a company that is reliable. prove me wrong AAA respond with your answer on how your going to fix all the complaints and how you plan to rectify how people feel after you call them up and bully them on the phone? yes i read that comment and saw the ACA story.

Alcore
Alcore

You are so lucky
We r still waiting for our car and money

Tim S

hope you get your money back

Shocked

They are the worst people I have ever dealt with and have NO customer service... They are criminals, I have video footage to prove it!

Tim Sasked

question for AAA, i have read all your reviews on this site and all the QA's so please let me know why i should pick you over say Cevia or Prix Cars? give me a spin on why i should pick to go with you when you have close to 60 bad reviews and customers you have had issues with? what do you offer that other companies don't and secondly what are you going to be doing to rectify what has been occurring in the bad reviews on here to fix the problems that people are having with your service?

Tim S

you have 5 days to impress me to get my service or else i am going with another company

Andre

why would you even consider trusting a 1.3 star rated 'business' when there are many 4+ star businesses out there? Don't you like your car?

Tim S

i love my car that's why i thought about going with Cevia and Prix. AAA did mention fixing their service so i am wondering how they are going to go about fixing it so that there is more satisfied customers than unsatisfied on product review.

Leahasked

Administration.......Can we please be advised who is taking down the questions and answers on here? Is it Auto Transporters or Product review? And I would like to also ask why?

Andre

I took a full copy for reference before it got taken down

Yeh I’m not sure??

QldCasked

So, after 66 days apparently my vehicle is being delivered to Port Adelaide Police Station for my collection !!! We'll see ....... until I see my vehicle the stolen vehicle report stands !

Leah

QLDC let’s hope you sight it soon! Let us know how you go..

@Auto T.
If you cause damage to a car (like a smashed windscreen or bend panels) - will you cover the cost for repairs?

Sam C.
Sam C.

If you ask through there gmail address they will fix it for you hahaha.

Arthur K.

Arthur K.asked

I was literally minutes from booking with them on a heavily discounted car transport and saw this after I couldn’t get onto their website and noticed something about the company being dissolved in February on the ASIC website? Holy crap... so it is dodgy?

QldC

I havent seen my car in over 60 days DO NOT use them they take your money and dont deliver

Auto t.Auto Transporters

Dear Arthur,
The company is fully registered and we are not doggy
Please understand we are not in the business to steel any customers vehicles.
Please if you have any further questions to your services please email directly to autotransportersadm@gmail.com and we will address your request within 48 hrs.
the company Auto Transporters have delivered over 870 vehicles in a short period of 18 months and yes we are deeply sorry for the 60 unhappy customers complaints and we intend to deliver all services within the system and hope to minimise any further delays.
kind regards Auto Transporters.

Auto t.Auto Transporters

Auto transporters is a young and small family company that is trying to do their very best to uphold their positive within their services.
Auto transporters have not responded to any of the Product Reviews due to our internal and legal investigation on all the correspondence. This being said, some false allegation statements have been made to incriminate the company’s profile.

Auto transporters is only currently two years old.
1. Transported to date over 860 vehicles across Australia.
2. Total reviews are =61
3. Total Genuine bad reviews =28 (which over half of the customers have been resolved and satisfied)
4. Total Genuine great reviews = 5
5. Total Non-Genuine reviews = 28
Total outcome:
=61 reviews
=28 Non – genuine reviews are not in our database as have used our services, and if anyone who has posted a non-genuine review, to please contact the office.
=33 balance of reviews V’s over 8600 delivered and found that the overall outlook was classed as more than satisfactory with also having many customers testimonials showing the satisfaction that we have provided a service that they were happy with.
Auto Transporters would like to express their concerns and our views on the events that have occurred over the last few months.
As a Transport company have, we had delays OF Course, have we had customers waiting for their cars for several weeks OF Course, has there been at times had breakdown of communications Of Course.
As you can all see and are very aware, we are not shying away from what we know and own our faults in delays and so forth, and are putting in place procedures and protocols, but we will not own allegations that are incorrect or untrue.
We have all sorts of vehicle that we deal with from the common household car to prestige luxurious cars that we deliver, we are not in the business of stealing any vehicles nor had vehicles missing in our possession or of scamming customers.
We cannot change the opinions of the way people think and feel about us and nor are we trying too.
Auto Transporters deeply apologize to everyone that has been impacted as results to our delays and we are deeply apologetic that we have caused frustration and upset to our customers. We do not pride ourselves in upsetting customers nor do we take any enjoyment in causing anyone inconveniences. We are working together as an organization to iron out any issues that arise , and will endeavor to try to achieve 100% without any mishaps from this point on (unfortunately , no company can ,as unforeseen circumstances will always occur in any organization of the transportation industry) but we will always look at what has happened and come up with a solution to satisfy the customer.
We are not on this forum to discard the genuine customers thoughts or views nor are we hear to disrespect anyone, we are here to show you all that yes we are human, yes we have made errors ,but we will always deal with them and provide a solution to each individual and accommodate where we can by emails, Texting or phone calls. Rest assure your vehicle will be always be transported to its destination.
We are Auto Transporters and not trading under any other names.
Kind Regards Auto Transporters Customer Service Team

Jesse W.asked

I booked and paid for them to pick up my car but yet no response, there phones are disconnected. I only just read the reviews today. Any information on how to get money back would be much appreciated

Shocked

Unfortunately, you won’t get your money back.. I’m going through lawyers.. put it out there via fb and any social media you might have.. they are thugs

Andre

If you paid by credit card put a “service not rendered” dispute in. This way you will get your money back

Andre

The phone numbers on their websites still work, they might have blocked your number?

malleeasked

What address is my truck at so I can get somebody else to do the job. You obviously have no intention of moving it to WA.

Leah

Mallee. I don’t know what state you are in but here are some addresses that might help you find your vehicle...best of luck. Yes you should go and get it if you can..nothing but ongoing bad reviews with these people...

[Addresses Removed]

Another Sydney address is
[Address Removed]

mallee

Thank you so mix for your response. At least it gives me some thing to go on.

Josh H.

Josh H.asked

Who Owns a Jeep?

Andreasked

who had success getting their money back by lodging a "services not rendered" dispute with their bank or credit card provider? How long did it take?

Ashlea M.
Ashlea M.

Wondering the same question and how you go about lodging such a dispute

Andre

if you paid by credit card lodging is easy, just call the number on the back of the card. Tell them you want to lodge a dispute for "services not rendered". Keep it simple, just the basic facts.

Jesse W.

How long did it take to get your money back as im going through the same issues

Get an answer from our members and Auto Transporters representatives