Auto Transporters Questions & Answers

Nelson

Who has the depot address for Melbourne. I need to collect my cars

Hello guys.

I had booked 2 cars to be shipped from Melbourne to Darwin in March. 2021.

To this date, I haven't got my cars yet. Just like those other stories, They lie so much.

What should I do.

Depot add Melbourne [Address Removed]
That is the reg add with ASIC,

brad

Hi, can someone please provide the depot address for perth WA please. Thankyou

Perth Depo at mundaring 36 Wandeara crescent Mundaring wa

Brach

I see you received your answer
Advise, do not use this company

brad

Hi guys, thanks for your answers. I checked it out and it looks like my car never left the Melbourne depot. Does anyone know the address cars are stored in Melbourne? Thankyou

We have the Melbourne add , had to go through ASIC to get it
as we are taking them to court
Do you still need add ?
Big advice don't send your vehicle on there truck

Jayden B.

I'd love to take them to court as my car had parts removed from it for no logical reason and they were on the car when we dropped it off in Brisbane I have photos to prove it. I Tried to get info as to why they'd need to strip parta off my car but as usual either no one replys or passes the buck around. I gave up went to mechanic got it checked out fixed it though then and they confirmed it was all done in purpose as the parts that where missing wouldn't need to be touched by anyone to transport a car.

Jayden B.

Not sure if it's just me but the website is now unavailable is it possible they have now changed name? Or finally shut the shady business down??

Dr. Hsn
Dr. Hsn

Where is my Mercedes Benz 2016?it has shipped door to door from Melbourne to Perth on 2/12/2020 and supposed to arrive Perth before Cristmas , I do not know where is it, I have paid $1700!!

Manoj b.
Manoj b.

Yea It’s strange as they worked well for me I do see a lot of bad reviews, but I think you should get it soon from Melb door to door for me was on time, I count mysefl lucky if that’s the case

Becky
Becky

Have you had any answers as to where your car is? We are in the same position I am getting really scared now.

Joshua P.

Mine took 3 months to arrive from North Queensland to Perth. Multiple excuses and multiple times told it was in Melbourne when it was still on the Gold Coast as per what the driver said.

I’d highly recommend to go get it from Melbourne if you can and take someone with you so you can have witnesses in case anything happens

Marnie H

This company is under investigation by ASIC.....you would all be wise to make a complaint.......more people the better
They were also on ACA for dodgy practices

peter

Im trying to find my brothers car it left QLD 1 month ago, was to be delivered Friday night or this morning, nothing! cant get in contact now, so looking for Melb depot in so we can view car before taking matters further BOOKED THRU MV TRANSPORT

Brm
Brm

Hi Peter, I could not find any depot address in melb or brisbane. I just constantly rang the customer service n.o and there booking ph n.o. I was about to get the police involved but came through finally after 2 months. Just call them 50 times a day. Sorry I can't be more helpful

peter

Thanks for feed back, looks like we may need to get police involved, will wait till Monday and try 1 last call. Car arrived Friday, was supposed to be 7 days took 21 all good now. This transport company didnt return any calls until car arrived in Melbourne, then they told us 2 hours and ended up being closer to 4 hours. They need to have a good look at themselves

Keri .Kahukura

Peter these people have my daughters car she needs it to drive to school its been more than 21 business days:((

mickbobo19
mickbobo19

vtrans [Address Removed]
ps thay have my mazda cx5 2019

Keri .Kahukura

were is your mazda going

Mac

Address in qld is 38/9 prairie st ormeau qld Melbourne yard 55 the gateway broadmedows Melbourne

BigG
BigG

55 the gateway, Broadmedows.
Is there Melbourne depot

Wazza

Does anyone have their Kalamunda WA address please?

Wazza

Sorry meant Mundaring WA address...

Perth Depo at mundaring 36 Wandeara crescent Mundaring wa

Narinder C.

Can anyone provide their melbourne depot address. They have stung me as well going to report as stolen vehicle.Pls provide other feedback to get my car back its 1970 mustang blue convertible

S N R. Dingo
S N R. Dingo

Narinder C. the address we found our ute at is [Address Removed]. good luck.

Leah

They sleep on the premises, illegally I am sure so go anytime however the warehouse is gated..

Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Andre
Can you please email me the addresses? We bought a car for our son & they have it :(
manox5@hotmail.com

Andre

don't go alone, make sure you have witnesses

Leah

Narinder when I was attempting to visit to get my money refunded I was advised by A current Affair to video the visit on my phone and by another person if possible. You are well within your rights to do this as long as they are aware you are recording...

Teneille S.
Teneille S.

Apparently they dumped a blue car in Coober Pedy

Andre

Did you get your Mustang back?

Alcore

Does anyone know their address?

Jojo1973
Jojo1973

Contact myself ritchiejodee@gmail.com for info we had to go to the Melbourne depot ourselves to get our cars that were bought in WA to go to Darwin but ended up in Melbourne..

Mac

That blue car is in Cooper pedy in a storage sheds.
QLD address is 38/9prairie st ormeau qld

Andre

Dear Product Review team, how can I post an address here? This company is hiding customers vehicles and not providing the location to the owners!
Those addresses are not personal details, and I would like to know which one of your rules require the removal of company locations?

Leah

Yes I want to know that information as well please PR team. We try to help people find their cars and we get edited and stopped for helping. Surely you can read the reviews that you have to verify and approve and can see what they are doing to people..yes not personal information as stated so please provide the reason why.

Hi Leah same here Im Melbourne based better report to police for theft/stolen

Hello,
We are now in the process of trying to find a ute we purchased and contracted AAA transporters to deliver for us.
Does anyone know the location of their holding yards in NSW or VIC?

Maree
Maree

I don’t think they actually do anything good.

Natalie E.

I will agree with you on that for sure. Do you know where their holding yards are located?

Andre

I know of those yards that have been used previously:

[Addresses Removed]

Natalie E.

Thankyou Andre, much appreciated.

Andre

Good luck finding your car.

Coolgal112

We got excuses like “your car is in its way...” then two days later “your car is in SYD due to the truck travelling there” weeks later “it was the wrong car we sent”. Then after 8 weeks, we got “your car is on its way, sorry for the delay” email and it was coming from Melbourne and we assume it never left. Finally after almost three months of stressing, we got our car. No acknowledgement of how long it was going to take, every excuse under the sun and a big load of stress and mucking around. The company even made US look like we were the crazy ones. We just wanted to know the exact location but could never get that answer.

I wouldn’t recommend this company to my worst enemy. They need to stop trading. Unless they can change their ways and make the company somewhat functional...?

Ripped off
Ripped off

I take it, people have reported their complaints to the police. What do the police say about it. If they have a phone and an address, they can be found.

Narinder C.

can you pls forward the address

Andre

Hello Auto Transporters / AAA transporters / MV Transporters.
Are you still monitoring this site?
Do you have anything to say about the poor reviews here?

Alexis W.

Ive just used these guys, named MV transporters, and after no reply, Ive read the reviews. Ive been highly distressed after reading the reviews and very much worried. Can people please tell me if their cars actually get delivered without police, and or legal intervention?

MV transporters website, T&C's and email also disclose that do delivery will be made until their allotments are at capacity and they will hold all vehicles until such time. Is it purely just a matter of long periods of time before the vehicle is delivered? or will my vehicle note be delivered without me intervening with the police etc?

Are people actually getting their vehicle delivered without the assistance of police and lawyers?

Hi Alexis,
I wish you best of luck. AAA Transports had my car for a total of 79days. They caused about 2500$ damage to it and I had to get police involved to get it back. They refuse to refund, pay for the repairs or compensate.
If you are concerned maybe call Victorian consumer affairs for advice what to do.

Rita Rich
Rita Rich

They are totally scammers. Sorry u got caught. Contact QLD office of fair trading & report them

Alexis W.

Are MV transports, AAA Transports and Auto Transporters all the same company?

Alexis W.

Can anyone clarify, there is one review here that refers to all of them, as the one company. Is this correct? i guess i need to know if i should be worried, or not.

Leah

Alexis, yes they are all the same company these three names are the progression they have taken these past two years to ‘try’ to stay ahead, see Andre’s link. They will claim they are not but research and government websites will show you they are. People have got their cars but alot have been delayed for months and alot are also damaged which they don’t seem to take responsibility for. Have they picked up your car?

Alexis W.

Yes, they have my car. I try to be hopefully. No body wants to go to prison and everyone wants to earn an income, so i am highly hopeful that this company is improving their business practices. When you pay for a service like this, i wouldn't expect it to be a "norm" for individuals to read the reviews first, therefore they will continue to be a business and have customers coming in. Maybe, ill be able to write a good review after all of this. I really hope so.

Leah

I don’t engage any company now until I read their reviews...good luck...maybe the next name should be Leopard transporters!

Andre

what I learned from this nightmare is, that whilst review sites are good, more important is to read the T&Cs. Like have a look at the 'Mv transports liabilities" section in their T&Cs here: https://www.mvtransporters.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/MV-Transports-TERMS-CONDITIONS.pdf

"MV Transports shall not be responsible ... viii) Delay in providing or failure to provide or perform Services."

Any company that has things along the lines of - we are not responsible for anything - in their T&C's, I am staying away from. Any reputable company will take responsibility and has insurance.

Fiona S.
Fiona S.

I think they are now called VTRANS, I got a quote from Vtrans which references MV Transports in the terms and conditions

Leah

And the bad reviews and non pick ups of cars after money has been taken up front just keep on coming. And auto/AAA/MV claim you are trying to “fix” things in your business! It’s obvious you don’t even know how....but you do know how to take money from innocent people don’t you! When are these people going to be put to ground and stopped?

Andre

So, Auto Transporters / AAA Transporters / MV Transporters, you are admitting that 60 of 800 of your vehicle transports had problems. How would you rate your bank if 60 out of 800 transactions take more than 2 month, never arrive or end up somewhere else?

Joshua P.

they have admitted on their other page AUTO TRANSPORTERS that they have had 60 out of 800 customers with issues. this tells a lot. also they did ring me up to get my review removed and were basically threatening me with legal action over a honest review that the ACCC allow. please consider who you are going with.

Bettina
Bettina

Refer https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/auto-transporters for more info on this company

Tim S

if anyone needs a better car transport company, please go with other companies and stay away from AAA they have not impressed me at all as they haven't answered my question. i was considering going with AAA until i read all these comments and reviews. now i think i will go with a company that is reliable. prove me wrong AAA respond with your answer on how your going to fix all the complaints and how you plan to rectify how people feel after you call them up and bully them on the phone? yes i read that comment and saw the ACA story.

You are so lucky
We r still waiting for our car and money

Tim S

hope you get your money back

Shocked

They are the worst people I have ever dealt with and have NO customer service... They are criminals, I have video footage to prove it!

Alcore

Yes they are.why do police doesn’t stop them?

Tim S

question for AAA, i have read all your reviews on this site and all the QA's so please let me know why i should pick you over say Cevia or Prix Cars? give me a spin on why i should pick to go with you when you have close to 60 bad reviews and customers you have had issues with? what do you offer that other companies don't and secondly what are you going to be doing to rectify what has been occurring in the bad reviews on here to fix the problems that people are having with your service?

Tim S

you have 5 days to impress me to get my service or else i am going with another company

Andre

why would you even consider trusting a 1.3 star rated 'business' when there are many 4+ star businesses out there? Don't you like your car?

Tim S

i love my car that's why i thought about going with Cevia and Prix. AAA did mention fixing their service so i am wondering how they are going to go about fixing it so that there is more satisfied customers than unsatisfied on product review.

60 is a very high number of customers who have had issues

Andre

in their terms and conditions it says they are not be held responsible for "Delay in providing or failure to provide or perform Services"
In my opinion that says it all - that's just not "fixable"

Tim S

i want to see Auto Transporters/ AAA/ MV chime in here and tell me what they think will fix this all. only 3 days remaining

Dont pay upfront !!!

Leah

Administration.......Can we please be advised who is taking down the questions and answers on here? Is it Auto Transporters or Product review? And I would like to also ask why?

Andre

I took a full copy for reference before it got taken down

Yeh I’m not sure??

QldC

So, after 66 days apparently my vehicle is being delivered to Port Adelaide Police Station for my collection !!! We'll see ....... until I see my vehicle the stolen vehicle report stands !

Leah

QLDC let’s hope you sight it soon! Let us know how you go..

@Auto T.
If you cause damage to a car (like a smashed windscreen or bend panels) - will you cover the cost for repairs?

Sam C.

If you ask through there gmail address they will fix it for you hahaha.

Arthur K.

I was literally minutes from booking with them on a heavily discounted car transport and saw this after I couldn’t get onto their website and noticed something about the company being dissolved in February on the ASIC website? Holy crap... so it is dodgy?

QldC

I havent seen my car in over 60 days DO NOT use them they take your money and dont deliver

Auto Transporters   DM

Dear Arthur, The company is fully registered and we are not doggy
Please understand we are not in the business to steel any customers vehicles.
Please if you have any further questions to your services please email directly to autotransportersadm@gmail.com and we will address your request within 48 hrs.
the company Auto Transporters have delivered over 870 vehicles in a short period of 18 months and yes we are deeply sorry for the 60 unhappy customers complaints and we intend to deliver all services within the system and hope to minimise any further delays.
kind regards Auto Transporters.

Auto Transporters   DM

Auto transporters is a young and small family company that is trying to do their very best to uphold their positive within their services.
Auto transporters have not responded to any of the Product Reviews due to our internal and legal investigation on all the correspondence. This being said, some false allegation statements have been made to incriminate the company’s profile.

Auto transporters is only currently two years old.
1. Transported to date over 860 vehicles across Australia.
2. Total reviews are =61
3. Total Genuine bad reviews =28 (which over half of the customers have been resolved and satisfied)
4. Total Genuine great reviews = 5
5. Total Non-Genuine reviews = 28
Total outcome:
=61 reviews
=28 Non – genuine reviews are not in our database as have used our services, and if anyone who has posted a non-genuine review, to please contact the office.
=33 balance of reviews V’s over 8600 delivered and found that the overall outlook was classed as more than satisfactory with also having many customers testimonials showing the satisfaction that we have provided a service that they were happy with.
Auto Transporters would like to express their concerns and our views on the events that have occurred over the last few months.
As a Transport company have, we had delays OF Course, have we had customers waiting for their cars for several weeks OF Course, has there been at times had breakdown of communications Of Course.
As you can all see and are very aware, we are not shying away from what we know and own our faults in delays and so forth, and are putting in place procedures and protocols, but we will not own allegations that are incorrect or untrue.
We have all sorts of vehicle that we deal with from the common household car to prestige luxurious cars that we deliver, we are not in the business of stealing any vehicles nor had vehicles missing in our possession or of scamming customers.
We cannot change the opinions of the way people think and feel about us and nor are we trying too.
Auto Transporters deeply apologize to everyone that has been impacted as results to our delays and we are deeply apologetic that we have caused frustration and upset to our customers. We do not pride ourselves in upsetting customers nor do we take any enjoyment in causing anyone inconveniences. We are working together as an organization to iron out any issues that arise , and will endeavor to try to achieve 100% without any mishaps from this point on (unfortunately , no company can ,as unforeseen circumstances will always occur in any organization of the transportation industry) but we will always look at what has happened and come up with a solution to satisfy the customer.
We are not on this forum to discard the genuine customers thoughts or views nor are we hear to disrespect anyone, we are here to show you all that yes we are human, yes we have made errors ,but we will always deal with them and provide a solution to each individual and accommodate where we can by emails, Texting or phone calls. Rest assure your vehicle will be always be transported to its destination.
We are Auto Transporters and not trading under any other names.
Kind Regards Auto Transporters Customer Service Team

Arthur K.

I’ve never seen a company reply within 15mins to an online review.

So MV transport, MV transporters and AAA are the same? MV transport went into liquidation earlier this year, and this many bad reviews. Why would I bother?

Arthur K.

Can you tell me why AAA transport and MV Transport have very similar websites and emails/quote layouts? Operating under two names? The person I spoke to at both companies was the same bloke

Auto Transporters   DM

Dear Arthur, Sorry your statements are not true. we are Auto transporters and MV Transports and many more are only contractor to Auto Transporters when we have to much work to complete. and MV what we know are still trading 100% in business. So I really don't know were you have gotten your facts from , but I would be very careful on what you put on media?
if you read between the lines Arthur on the capacity of vehicles transported Vs the reviews you will find that most of the statement do not stack up. We have a great record for the amount of vehicles transported in a short time.
Regards Auto Transporters Customer care Team

Auto Transporters   DM

Hello Arthur, Yes the company's all hire consultancy company's just like the big major company's that we speak to overseas switch broads and cant speak English , which we still go with?
The company's have nothing to hide and we never replied to this portal because the company's have been investigating the facts first and who were true statements.
many thanks
Customer Care Team.

Andre

Read their terms and conditions

after 79 days police recovered my car from AAA Transporters
AAA Transporters caused $2500 damage to my car
AAA Transporters never informed me about the damage (even though they were aware of it)
In total I suffered a financial loss of over $18.000+ - AAA Transporters doesn't take any responsibility for it, hiding behind their terms and conditions

Andre

"The company's have nothing to hide and we never replied to this portal"
is not true - they have replied here before but either productreview or they have taken it down shortly after

Andre

"but we will always look at what has happened and come up with a solution to satisfy the customer."
So what's your solution to satisfy me?
How do you suggest to make up for the 79 days you were holding my car? for the $2500 damage you caused to my car? the total of $18.000+ financial loss you caused?

your last attempt to "satisfy" me was: "Under the policy that Andre entered , to be no refund or Compensations and have had many customers challenge this with no avail."

Sounds to me like you "had many customers" who for whatever reason felt like they were entitled to refund or compensation? Doesn't it?

I can back all of this up with emails and text messages sent to me by AAA Transporters, that I happily post here if required

Sam C.

So aaa or whatever you call yourselves can respond in 15mins . Maybe i should request my refund on this site .....

kind regards Auto Transporters

Andre

Wondering why they can’t contact the customers? You’d imagine they know their contact details?
Seems odd, normal businesses just call their customers if their are any issues.

Andre

@Sam, took them only 4 min to reply to your comment. Maybe you should tell your story here? And of course there’s no need to worry, remember what they are saying....

@Auto T.

Leah

I can’t believe what I am reading on here....”We are Auto Transporters and not trading under any other names” and “mind what you write on media” the truth of who you really are can be easily researched on government websites such as abn and asic and along with Whois and this will reveal the truth. And like Andre said you have responded on here before but when you are challenged or evidence and truth is exposed it is taken down...funny how that happens...mv Transporters on the asic website is previously known as aa auto transporters...aaatransporters website is owned by [Name Removed], the only reason mv Transporters is not is [Name Removed] name is simple...it was in her name previously but after Telstra took the site down following the ACA story she had to scramble to get another site up and that was when it was put in the developers name..as is now, [Name Removed] is Auto Transporters, changed name to aaatransporters and then onto mv Transporters, Yet AT you have the hide to come on here and try to say you are a genuine company trying to do your best, and not known by any other name and sub contract out to ‘other companies’ when you know full well that these other companies are owned by you. You threaten people with cyber bullying threats because they write the truth, Auto Transporters were the ones that were caught out by people yet again!!! And due to all the bad reviews on here your Business suffered and you tried to carry on with different names,,, You may be able to run alittle ahead but you always leave a trail, quite an obvious one too, even your terms and conditions that you try to hide behind are proof that you are all the same company but it’s obvious you can’t even see that error, where others already have, and screen shots can’t be erased. If You were not criminals you would book in the cars and take the money when you picked them up, not months before you intend to do so and why all the damage and no offer to even pay or give anyone their money back due to your continued misuse and disgusting result for people who have had their car badly damaged,.. not just slightly but $1000s ...but I guess then you have to try to find cash flow somehow to even begin to pay back all your creditors and court judgments that have been awarded against you., .yes with all this exposure and all this truth we will soon see yet another erased post. Why isn’t it left up? You say you are a company that has nothing to hide., then why has past posts who expose the truth been taken down? then if this is really the case and you have nothing to hide.... I will see this post left here and not taken down....let’s see if I am right ...again.

Leah

And a company who comes on here and pretends to be ‘nice’ and will ‘fix’ things and make them right is also the very same company who phones up their previous customers and threatens them both emotionally and physically if they don’t take down their bad reviews, reviews that they had a right to post due to their personal experience with you, and you expect to fix all this with a few followup posts, like A current affair said to you awhile back [Name Removed]how do you lie straight in bed?

Leah

Oh I do have a question for you? If you are not known by any other name like aaatransporters or mv Transporters and just auto transporters and you are still taking money and shipping vehicles like you claim what website are you taking these bookings from as the auto transporters one is evidently clear [Name Removed] is trying to pay back a court judgement for money she owes the developer. Just a little confused....

QldC

8600 transported in your dreams !
Still waiting 64 days for my vehicle I can't wait for my day in Court with AAA Transport.
Terms and conditions are a joke they legally, can't be up held up in court as per Fair Trading, ACCC = Contract Law so many non-compliance of a customers basic rights.
I will be challenging pretty much very clause when I have my day in court. The funniest clause is "Lien" where they think the cost of the transport fees $1-3k warrants keeping the customers property worth $5-100k (vehicle value) then charging $66 a day storage fee when payment isn't made to AAA Transport.
If you go onto google maps and select satellite and put in their holding yard addresses you can view all the vehicles just sitting there.
For a minimal Magistrates fee ($153) or a final advise ($26) you can make a claim for damages eg: insurance excesses, damage, compensation or any loss incurred due to the contract
If they are a licensed insured company any damages to vehicles would be covered under their insurance and the business could claim it as an expense.
As for their legal team they look like an undergraduate just learning about the law.
I was told by AAA Transport via text that if i didn't remove my comments on Product Review my vehicle wouldn't be delivered clearly they upheld this threat

QldC

Andre how did police recover the vehicle ? Through an order of the court ?

Andre

AAA Transporters left my car on the side of a road after I reported it stolen and didn't budge to their demands to take down my review and send them a letter saying that I won't press charges.
(@Auto.T - I will post your emails here, should you call me a liar again)

Leah

Auto transporters, if you claim you are moving so many cars like you say, then why can you not pay your debts to court orders? You brag of business revenue yet claim you can’t pay up when called upon by a judge to enforce a quick settlement on debts owed, the problem is your comments and your actions contradict continually. You [Word Removed] people out of their money constantly and even though AT has only been registered for two years the owners history goes back years! No cyber bullying on here, it’s all on the internet to be researched and discovered, if people dig deep enough you can also discover that the whole family, parents, sisters etc have all been [Word Removed] people and claiming bankruptcy to not pay back creditors...you can run but you can’t hide....

Andre

Auto transporters / AAA transporters / MV transporter? are you still there?

They’ve been rolled. Idiots

“Need to fill a truck. Can offer you a good price”

Yeah, $990 compared to $1500 next competitor. Of course it’s too good to be true

Leah

Oh and the other ‘pay now’ “there is just one more spot left on the truck, we need your money paid now to book it” Is this the same one that seems to continually break down all the time? Maybe you need to find another poor unsuspecting soul and ask her to loan you tens of thousands of dollars to buy another truck, I’m sure that was what the money was leant to you for wasn’t it? Or was it to help pay court fines for winding back odometers on cars and putting peoples lives at risk?

Leah

Do we get answers to our questions? Do you pay for damages to customers cars?
Oh and is Auto Transporters Cairns the same people? Seems that’s in the name of your manager isn’t it?

Sam C.

I got my vehicle back, the police found it on a broken down truck in a workshop in nsw . The police where able to get it out of the workshop , we dont know how long it had been there. Aaa transport had till yesterday to provide a refund or i would be putting it into court and going for damages as well

Andre

Makes me wonder how many more cars police needs to recover of them before before they finally get shut down?

Johanna B

Well where is our car we been told time and time again it’s on it’s way , it’s been 3 months and 2 weeks we were told on Monday it was flagged as in transit and not in Melbourne now , is it close to Perth or stuck somewhere else , where is our resolution ? It’s a Silver Nissan Micra ? Some answers ? We want to know so we can make arrangements to recover the car ?

Andre

Looks like some people had success getting their car back by reporting it stolen. Maybe that will work for you too?

Johanna B

Looks like , I believe this is what will have to do too

Leah

AT where are your answers? Yes where have you gone to? You just don’t care at all do you!

good luck Johanna B

Andre

@Leah, looks like they just show their real face....

Andre

that is my favourite so far:
here they say "Rest assure your vehicle will be always be transported to its destination."
in their terms and conditions it says "Auto Transporters shall not be responsible in tort, contract, bailment or otherwise for any, or the consequence of any: .... Delay in providing or failure to provide or perform Services"

Thanks Andre

Leah

Andre..yes Well there it is in black and white, ‘failure to provide or perform a service’ is a blatant contradiction to consumer law. Not permitted when doing business. The very reason they can’t stand behind their terms and conditions and that they are illegal with no substance. ...yet still they operate and try to bluff their way out of commitments...just all be aware and stand on your rights as a consumer.

Leah

Johanna 3.5 months is well outside a reasonable time to deliver a service, definitely time to start taking further action to get help where ever you can and demand a refund and assistance to find your car. do you know someone who can go check their yards?

Andre

3 and a half month? go to legal aid, go to police.

Johanna B

It’s not actually my car it’s my brother in laws who has to fly back from his time away visiting family etc , My husband and I have been the ones chasing his car , I feel bad that he has to fly back from Nepal now to sort this out then he has to fly back again as he has commitments their at present, this is so unfair on him as he had faith his car would be in Perth now with us , he’s going to police etc once he gets to Melbourne

Leah

Such inconvenience and costs in money and time, don’t rely on their answers take action to try to find it as you already know they tell you what they want you to hear, I would be going to their [Suburb Removed] depot. The drivers sleep there so you should get someone there, although it is a gated warehouse.

Andre

Johanna, record all expenses (and collect receipts) you and your brother in law have because of AAA not delivering the service.
When my lawyer looked through my list it ended up with over $18.000, which I am taken them to court for now.

Joshua P.

AAA/Auto Transporters/MV are you going to take legal action for "cyber bullying" on the 60 customers who have had issues with you or are you just going to sit back, call up the one you think is the weakest and most vulnerable target and make them feel frightened to the point where they start begging for you to not proceed with legal action like you did with me on the 14th of june?

Johanna B

This company is just unbelievable waste of time money , breath and so much more , I just hope everyone gets there car back in one piece ,for those still trying , thanks Leah and Andre for the advice , appreciate it x

Coolgal112

My car got delivered after 9 weeks. I stressed for 6 of those weeks because I was loosing money and they didn’t give me an exact location at any given time for us to drive the car ourselves which I think is wrong. I wouldn’t recommend this company. It’s not worth the heart ache we suffered.

QldC

After 66 days apparently my vehicle is getting dropped at Port Adelaide police station after I reported it stolen ......we'll see ???? if this happens ! Luckily, there are charges associated for their actions. Next stop magistrates court for compensation

QldC

Auto Transporters I'll let ATO know that your have delivered 8600 vehicles we'll see if your GST charges match ATO's hehe

QldC, fingers crossed

ill give you 5 days to impress me or i take my service else where

Andre

Hey Tim, would you really give them a chance after watching https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pLcXfBvzYr8 ?

Leah

Tim, go and read their replies to our questions, oh that’s right there is none! Actions speak much louder.....value your car.

Jesse W.

I booked and paid for them to pick up my car but yet no response, there phones are disconnected. I only just read the reviews today. Any information on how to get money back would be much appreciated

Shocked

Unfortunately, you won’t get your money back.. I’m going through lawyers.. put it out there via fb and any social media you might have.. they are thugs

Andre

If you paid by credit card put a “service not rendered” dispute in. This way you will get your money back

Andre

The phone numbers on their websites still work, they might have blocked your number?

Jesse W.

I paid via debt card, spoke to the bank and they are putting in a dispute. I've been able to contact them via a work mates phone as they hsve blocked me. I was told to email the admin team as they don't take phone calls but they won't reply. Does anyone know if they have a office in wa? As ill go in there and tun amuck till i get my $2500 back

Andre

you can count yourself lucky - you still got your car!
call A Current Affairs

Jesse, address for WA
[Address Removed],,best of luck,

Leah

QldC yes their legal representative is in his early 20’s and graduated from law school last year, you are correct,

Marnie H

They were insured through N.T insurance

Got any contact details?