Auto Transporters Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Auto Transporters

40 questions from our users

Nelsonasked

Who has the depot address for Melbourne. I need to collect my cars

Depot add Melbourne [Address Removed]
That is the reg add with ASIC,

bradasked

Hi, can someone please provide the depot address for perth WA please. Thankyou

Perth Depo at mundaring 36 Wandeara crescent Mundaring wa

Brach

I see you received your answer
Advise, do not use this company

brad

Hi guys, thanks for your answers. I checked it out and it looks like my car never left the Melbourne depot. Does anyone know the address cars are stored in Melbourne? Thankyou

Dr. Hsn
Dr. Hsnasked

Where is my Mercedes Benz 2016?it has shipped door to door from Melbourne to Perth on 2/12/2020 and supposed to arrive Perth before Cristmas , I do not know where is it, I have paid $1700!!

Manoj b.
Manoj b.

Yea It’s strange as they worked well for me I do see a lot of bad reviews, but I think you should get it soon from Melb door to door for me was on time, I count mysefl lucky if that’s the case

Becky
Becky

Have you had any answers as to where your car is? We are in the same position I am getting really scared now.

peterasked

Im trying to find my brothers car it left QLD 1 month ago, was to be delivered Friday night or this morning, nothing! cant get in contact now, so looking for Melb depot in so we can view car before taking matters further BOOKED THRU MV TRANSPORT

Brm
Brm
Keri .Kahukura
Keri .Kahukura

Peter these people have my daughters car she needs it to drive to school its been more than 21 business days:((

Narinder C.asked

Can anyone provide their melbourne depot address. They have stung me as well going to report as stolen vehicle.Pls provide other feedback to get my car back its 1970 mustang blue convertible

S N R. Dingo
S N R. Dingo

Narinder C. the address we found our ute at is [Address Removed]. good luck.

Leah

They sleep on the premises, illegally I am sure so go anytime however the warehouse is gated..

Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Andre
Can you please email me the addresses? We bought a car for our son & they have it :(
manox5@hotmail.com

Andreasked

Dear Product Review team, how can I post an address here? This company is hiding customers vehicles and not providing the location to the owners!
Those addresses are not personal details, and I would like to know which one of your rules require the removal of company locations?

Hi Leah same here Im Melbourne based better report to police for theft/stolen

Here is the address:
55 the gateway Broadmeadows vic 3047

Natalie E.asked

Hello,
We are now in the process of trying to find a ute we purchased and contracted AAA transporters to deliver for us.
Does anyone know the location of their holding yards in NSW or VIC?

Maree
Maree

I don’t think they actually do anything good.

Natalie E.

I will agree with you on that for sure. Do you know where their holding yards are located?

Andre

I know of those yards that have been used previously:

[Addresses Removed]

Andreasked

Hello Auto Transporters / AAA transporters / MV Transporters.
Are you still monitoring this site?
Do you have anything to say about the poor reviews here?

Here is the address:
55 the gateway Broadmeadows vic 3047

Alexis W.asked

Ive just used these guys, named MV transporters, and after no reply, Ive read the reviews. Ive been highly distressed after reading the reviews and very much worried. Can people please tell me if their cars actually get delivered without police, and or legal intervention?

MV transporters website, T&C's and email also disclose that do delivery will be made until their allotments are at capacity and they will hold all vehicles until such time. Is it purely just a matter of long periods of time before the vehicle is delivered? or will my vehicle note be delivered without me intervening with the police etc?

Are people actually getting their vehicle delivered without the assistance of police and lawyers?

Rita Rich
Rita Rich

They are totally scammers. Sorry u got caught. Contact QLD office of fair trading & report them

Alexis W.

Are MV transports, AAA Transports and Auto Transporters all the same company?

Leahasked

And the bad reviews and non pick ups of cars after money has been taken up front just keep on coming. And auto/AAA/MV claim you are trying to “fix” things in your business! It’s obvious you don’t even know how....but you do know how to take money from innocent people don’t you! When are these people going to be put to ground and stopped?

Andreasked

So, Auto Transporters / AAA Transporters / MV Transporters, you are admitting that 60 of 800 of your vehicle transports had problems. How would you rate your bank if 60 out of 800 transactions take more than 2 month, never arrive or end up somewhere else?

Joshua P.asked

they have admitted on their other page AUTO TRANSPORTERS that they have had 60 out of 800 customers with issues. this tells a lot. also they did ring me up to get my review removed and were basically threatening me with legal action over a honest review that the ACCC allow. please consider who you are going with.

Bettina
Bettina

Refer https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/auto-transporters for more info on this company

Tim Sasked

if anyone needs a better car transport company, please go with other companies and stay away from AAA they have not impressed me at all as they haven't answered my question. i was considering going with AAA until i read all these comments and reviews. now i think i will go with a company that is reliable. prove me wrong AAA respond with your answer on how your going to fix all the complaints and how you plan to rectify how people feel after you call them up and bully them on the phone? yes i read that comment and saw the ACA story.

Alcore
Alcore

You are so lucky
We r still waiting for our car and money

Tim S

hope you get your money back

Shocked

They are the worst people I have ever dealt with and have NO customer service... They are criminals, I have video footage to prove it!

Tim Sasked

question for AAA, i have read all your reviews on this site and all the QA's so please let me know why i should pick you over say Cevia or Prix Cars? give me a spin on why i should pick to go with you when you have close to 60 bad reviews and customers you have had issues with? what do you offer that other companies don't and secondly what are you going to be doing to rectify what has been occurring in the bad reviews on here to fix the problems that people are having with your service?

Tim S

you have 5 days to impress me to get my service or else i am going with another company

Andre

why would you even consider trusting a 1.3 star rated 'business' when there are many 4+ star businesses out there? Don't you like your car?

Tim S

i love my car that's why i thought about going with Cevia and Prix. AAA did mention fixing their service so i am wondering how they are going to go about fixing it so that there is more satisfied customers than unsatisfied on product review.

Leahasked

Administration.......Can we please be advised who is taking down the questions and answers on here? Is it Auto Transporters or Product review? And I would like to also ask why?

Andre

I took a full copy for reference before it got taken down

Yeh I’m not sure??

QldCasked

So, after 66 days apparently my vehicle is being delivered to Port Adelaide Police Station for my collection !!! We'll see ....... until I see my vehicle the stolen vehicle report stands !

Leah

QLDC let’s hope you sight it soon! Let us know how you go..

@Auto T.
If you cause damage to a car (like a smashed windscreen or bend panels) - will you cover the cost for repairs?

Sam C.
Sam C.

If you ask through there gmail address they will fix it for you hahaha.

Arthur K.
Arthur K.asked

I was literally minutes from booking with them on a heavily discounted car transport and saw this after I couldn’t get onto their website and noticed something about the company being dissolved in February on the ASIC website? Holy crap... so it is dodgy?

QldC

I havent seen my car in over 60 days DO NOT use them they take your money and dont deliver

Auto t.Auto TransportersSend a private message
Auto t.Auto TransportersSend a private message
Jesse W.
Jesse W.asked

I booked and paid for them to pick up my car but yet no response, there phones are disconnected. I only just read the reviews today. Any information on how to get money back would be much appreciated

Shocked

Unfortunately, you won’t get your money back.. I’m going through lawyers.. put it out there via fb and any social media you might have.. they are thugs

Andre

If you paid by credit card put a “service not rendered” dispute in. This way you will get your money back

Andre

The phone numbers on their websites still work, they might have blocked your number?

Get an answer from our members and Auto Transporters representatives