Avanti AT480

Avanti AT480

See the Best Treadmills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John

JohnNewcastle

Fantastic Treadmill

We bought a second hand Avanti AT480 after the rep at the shop said "buy one of these they never break"! and yes, that was years ago now and I can't fault the machine. I ran in this machine a few times a week (4-5km each run) and it never faulted. I'm glad we spent the money on a quality second hand unit, rather than a cheap new one.

Mike

MikePerth

Great machine.

had it for 4 years from new. Dropped my weight from 110 kg to 95 kg. Hasn't missed a beat but getting a little noisy now and suspect drive motor sealed bearing is on the way out.

AT480 2 years on and going strong

Bought an AT480 second hand off ebay 2 years ago. I was a little skeptical given reviews I read about 'buying new'. But in reality I saved 2 grand and, except for replacing the running belt after 18 months ($150), I haven't had a problem with this machine. Its built sturdy and has a lot of running features to choose from. On the negative, it is a bit big, so I wouldn't have it in a small room/place.

Don't make the same mistake I did

Purchased brand new from Workout World. Strut broke first week and was replaced plus keypad was playing up and lousy technician said it would just go away on it's own. A year later the strut broke again, and now at just over two years treadmill will not operate at all after playing up once a month for the last 18months. I have disconnected the motherboard and can't find any parts for it. Keep away from these pieces of crap. This thing cost $2500 and i haven't even close to got my moneys worth out of it. Don't make the same mistake i did.
Looked like good quality.
Bad service. Doesn't operate anymore.

Frank Dobble
Frank Dobble

I had the exact same thing happen. Is on it's 3rd strut now and 2nd motherboard. Motherboard still plays up in the cold. Piece of junk. Cost $2000 new and is worth $800 at best.