Avanti Mondo

Avanti Mondo

See the Best Teapots & Infusers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I love this teapot

I had the small teapot given to me as a gift quite a few years ago, it had a problem after a short time with leaking where the spout joined the bowl. I contacted the makers and they replaced it with no charge to me. It is still going strong after many years use and I wouldn't hesitate to replace it with the same if needed. There's no fear of breaking or cracking if you drop it (I never have), the pourer doesn't drip now, it keeps the tea hot and it looks classy.

Date PurchasedFeb 2008

Only problem is the strainer.

As heavy tea drinkers we own 2 of these teapots & have used them both daily for several years. Our only problem is the lack of parts. The 18/10 stainless steal teapots are still going strong but the strainers are blocked and apparently not replaceable. We will miss them but we have to look at the teapot market again.

I have purchase a new Mondo which a new design strainer that we hope will give us many years of good tea.

Nothing comes close. These are the best.

The superb fine mesh means that you never get a tea leaf - ever. And they pour perfectly without drips. And they have a range of sizes. Theyre wonderful to own and lovely as a gift to people you value. And they've a classic timeless elegant look, which is recognisable anywhere.
The filter and that it pours neatly.