2Avanti Mondo

Avanti Mondo

4.3

4 reviews · Statistics

75% · 31 · 25%
Brand Manager for Avanti? Claim your listing.
See the Best Kettles in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Erica M.
Erica M.SASoutheast, SA5 posts

Tea for two

I purchase this as a replacement of one we had for twenty years, Its very lightweight and doesn't keep as tea warm, I have a problem emptying it because the lip is too big without any gaps for drainage and wont allow left over fluid to be tipped out !!! this doesn't help tea temperature as always blended with some leftovers from day before
Its like trying to tip the last of the coffee out of tin very frustrating !!!!!! as an every day user. Show details
mallymuffVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC137 posts

I love this teapot

I had the small teapot given to me as a gift quite a few years ago, it had a problem after a short time with leaking where the spout joined the bowl. I contacted the makers and they replaced it with no charge to me. It is still going strong after many years use and I wouldn't hesitate to replace it with the same if needed. There's no fear of breaking or cracking if you drop it (I never have), the pourer doesn't drip now, it keeps the tea hot and it looks classy.

Show details

tealady
tealady9 posts

Only problem is the strainer

As heavy tea drinkers we own 2 of these teapots & have used them both daily for several years. Our only problem is the lack of parts. The 18/10 stainless steal teapots are still going strong but the strainers are blocked and apparently not replaceable. We will miss them but we have to look at the teapot market again.

Show reply

Wendy04
Wendy04CHADSTONE

Nothing comes close. These are the best

The superb fine mesh means that you never get a tea leaf - ever. And they pour perfectly without drips. And they have a range of sizes. Theyre wonderful to own and lovely as a gift to people you value. And they've a classic timeless elegant look, which is recognisable anywhere.
The filter and that it pours neatly.

Annette M.

Is it ok to brew lemon and ginger tea in an Avanto Mondo teapot?

mallymuff

Hi Annette, As the teapot is stainless steel I don't see a problem with brewing any kind of loose tea in it. If you mean cut fresh ginger that shouldn't be a problem (I've done this myself), you could always check with the makers of the teapot too.

Thanks.

thomas c
thomas c

where can I get a replacement strainer? aaargh!

mallymuff

Hi Thomas, I can only suggest you contact the maker (search through google for the company name) I'm sorry I can't remember the name when I had mine replaced. but good luck.

Mistfrog
Mistfrog

You can buy replacement strainers for all the sizes from the manufacturer at https://store-rhjule.mybigcommerce.com/products/mondo-teapot-600ml.html

Luke S.
Luke S.

CategoryTeapots & Infusers
Colour / FinishStainless Steel
Construction MaterialStainless Steel
  • GTIN14: 09313803159341, 09313803159365 and 09313803159372

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Avanti? Claim your listing.
Hario Cha Kyusu Tea Pot CHJMN-45T