Avanti X-Fit2

Avanti X-Fit2

See the Best Treadmills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great so easy to use

I am very happy with it is so easy to use it also has great back just a phone call away a very good buy i would recommend to my family and friend's

Great Treadmill would buy again

Great treadmill, good for home use, hands free control of speed is awesome along with the built in heart rate monitor. Great speed and incline options. Would be happy to buy this model again.

Don't Buy One

The treadmill we tested in the sales outlet was much quieter than the one we purchased. Also, we took out a 3 year warranty and you guessed it, six months out of warranty and the motor blew up. The technician that came out to assess the treadmill said there were some anomolies with the treadmill and would take this up with Avanti. His response from Avanti was basically, too bad, it's no longer covered by warranty so we aren't interested in any form of goodwill toward the repair, which will cost us over $700 if we go ahead. No more Avanti products for me.

Terrible

The treadmill makes way too much noise to be used in a house with other people trying to do something else, you would need to turn the television up way too loud to be able to run on the treadmill and watch the tele at the same time. The treadmill also had a problem when I was using it in the shop, the "motion control" which is something that you wave your hand over to change the speed did not work, and the front plastic cover was too close to where I would normally place my feet when I am running.
Similar to the X-Fit1, which is not saying much.
Too much plastic, makes that much noise when you are running on it, all you hear is the plastic creaking; outdated technology.

We did alot of research before purchasing the XFit2, and it's been exevrything we expected. It's reliable, solid, smooth and low maintenance. I'd reccomend this machine to anyone.
Quality machine, solid and smooth to run on. Easy to use console.
The only thing to be aware of (not so much a dislike) is that it was heavier than expected. I needed to strong guys to lift our upstairs in our house. I also put a yoga may under the machine so that it didn't mark the floor.

always shop around as you can easily get conned buy sales people , us the treadmill in the shop the way you intend to use it at home or you will be sorry . i think that the information i got that steared me to the X FIT 2 was the best ever.
solid , smooth when running even with my 100kgs on it, easy to use console
its a bit to much black , needs to have a contrast color

Good

i am by no means a small person buy it had no trouble pulling me along a low speeds as this is the real test of the treadmill not "its cheap and does 16kph " as one sales person keep telling me . found that if you deal with specialist in the fitness industry that you get a better machine . stick to rebel and aart for shoe and socks as the rest is realy TOYS
i was suprised that was this good , have been shopping around for a few weeks and yes i am buying one
console was a bit old fashioned